*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 01:05:21 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is for DEA only  (Read 6346 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #40 on: February 27, 2003, 08:45:33 pm »

Well eight, you've refused more than one challenge from ViRuS.  

They have been challenging you this whole month and you still can't accept, or give a date to have the CB. Shocked

Try actually CB'ing, without so much debating.  Obviously you always have DEA members online, yet you can't CB them when they ask you...

Or, hands down, tell the truth and say you're scared to lose to ViRuS again Grin  That's obviously the truth here Wink
c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #41 on: February 27, 2003, 09:25:42 pm »

« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 09:27:53 pm by c| Splinter » Logged

"oh no, here's come's the death."
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #42 on: February 27, 2003, 09:59:00 pm »

And we kept asking the EUR clan for cbs but again.... We kept getting refused... So your saying?

Hey I never saw any invitation of DEA to CB us. so Do it offically  - but I will ask Stevie and Red if they got any from you.

But u should know about our CB policy - first Leader says yes we fight.
We also dont have so many user playing GhR some are still RS. So stop involving Clan - who have nothing to do with the Point of DEA vs. Virus CB.

And I also said that that Virus dont refuse CB without no reason, i didn not say that they refuse just for fun. If u refuse with reasons its ok. And  I didnt say anything against you b/c I know u to less but I just said what I think of Virus.

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #43 on: February 27, 2003, 10:57:06 pm »

OH NO!

AK said something?
I dont see any cbs from your loud mouth rapid? That a cb offer? again? you going to stick to it this time?

As for refusing cbs... please keep in mind virus and us are on diffrent time schedules... and we posted a date for saturday.
In the past they wanted to cb vs us while we get the shit time at some god awful AM game on a sunday (who is up in the early mornings on a sunday?) over and over.... yet when we post a time that suits us... everyone then says OH well you know virus is refusing becuase of the time schedule....
So each time we have refused a cb its becuase of time issues. Or not having members online. same as the mighty virii
This forum is a one way street huh? We're the only ones who refuse everyting huh?

And yes we did loose to those other clans... but again... We do cb more.... And the point of me saying that we cb quality clans... means we cb quality clans more then virus...

and as for EUR i have asked many times..... for cbs vs us and i always get a "no later or some other day..."

BUT keep in mind the time schedule.

I am not trying to say that all these clans that have refused us are punks i am trying to say that all of you out there that have an opinion about this matter, to please take a look at their own clans and if they want to cb sometime this season let me know.

so again you were saying?

OHH and Rapid? should i remind you about the 1vs1 you invited me to in ghr for shits an giggles which i accepted then u denied?
You need backup? Should we set something up manboob boy?

Bring it shun!

And i am sorry for cbing so much... but we like it. win or loose we have fun.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 11:07:25 pm by [DEA] eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Gladheator
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2003, 12:56:30 am »

Virus is older than DAMN as I remember too
[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2003, 01:08:23 am »

The difference, Eight, is that Virus beats all the quality clans.

DEA is 1-1 against AgT.
DEA is 0-1 against MP.
DEA is 0-2 against Virus.

Virus is 1-0 against AgT.
Virus is 2-0 against DEA.

Hmm, which is better? 1-4 or 3-0?  

If your going to offer your incredible wisdom typhy at least get your shit right. DEA is 2-1 vs AGT.  So thats 2-5. And hell at least we play the good clans. Besides us Virus has played 1 other "elite" clan. We're done 133% more battle against why you call "the good clans". So we lost. Damn. Apart from playing us Virus has 1 match against the entire rest of what you call the good clans..1 Agt, no MP, no |c...

How are we the clan who just battles noobs?

Not that I'm saying Virus isnt a good clan. I'm just tired of this bull. You guys want to talk down to us come cb us and see how you fare. Stop harping on the Virus's acheivements and see if you can make your own.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 01:51:04 am by [DEA] Spike » Logged
[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2003, 01:50:25 am »

Ok.
Consider this the formal offer.
We can feild at least 5 players on Saturday @ 11am PST. Bring as many players as you can find (plz, more than 2) and we'll have this cb.

If you can observe, Voodoo, we'd be happy to have ya.

Confirm as soon as you can flies...
thnx
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 01:57:51 am by [DEA] Spike » Logged
eur.reddust

« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2003, 02:11:09 am »

and as for EUR i have asked many times..... for cbs vs us and i always get a "no later or some other day..."

well Mr. [DEA] eight,
we won't take all this too serious.

I think it's a general rule to contact the leader of the clan that one wants to challenge, at least the person that is shown responsible in the BL clan info.
So You have to ask Stevie or me.

I remember only 2 requests from a [DEA] member for a CB pointed at me. The first time we had the CB. The second time I had to refuse because from those 3 or 4 EURs being online i was the only one of our GhR-FireTeam.

So, I think the best way to avoid further misunderstandings is: to simply challenge officially over the BL functionality (there is one, isn't it?) or e-mail. You can be sure then to have sent it to the responsible person and get an answer from an official.

I suggest not to blame any clan or its members when asking them spontaneous for a CB in Gameranger. There could always be some reasons not to feel ready at that certain time. Be lucky when getting an "OK", but don't feel tricked if not.

Call it (Mac like) "OS" style: Make it Official - make a Schedule.
CB life can be so easy.

[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2003, 03:01:36 am »

Still havent got any mail from DEA-god.
I remember the deal being" no matter what was written here, the final settlement of CB should be done between DEA-God and myself".

God seems to be away right now. The offer is still valid.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2003, 03:34:31 am »

While I wish to forget the first CB we had against them, DEA is 1-1 vs MP. We should be having a third CB sometime soon (maybe tonight or this weekend), so then you can talk shit about how bad DEA is because they are 1-2 vs MP.

YEAH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU ARE GONNA GET PWNED BITCHES.

(Let's hope my TiBooks stays un-pwned long enough for us to do this, hehe.)

Edit:
PS - Bring it Virus. When are you bitches available this weekend?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2003, 03:35:49 am by Ace » Logged

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
GladHEATOR
« Reply #50 on: February 28, 2003, 04:17:59 am »

The MP will get owned because of there big mouth I think my money goes on Virus anyday ehhe
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #51 on: February 28, 2003, 11:28:00 am »

OHH and Rapid? should i remind you about the 1vs1 you invited me to in ghr for shits an giggles which i accepted then u denied?

Oh stfu n00b...  You just got into this arena when GhR came out and are already running your mouth as if you're some god...  

GhR is a boring game.  People camp, and maps are huge!  I can care less who's better than who at GhR, but I know n00bs like you aren't all that.  All you are, is hot steam being blown thru posts in these forums.  Your ego making you act like the ass you really are in real life.  How much of a retard can you be to constantly ask for CB's from people, yet deny ViRuS when they ask you?  And no, the time difference isn't an issue.  You being a scared n00b is the issue

You need to stop being so cocky and accept the fact you're a n00b CB'ing n00bs, retard.

I already took out VooDoo, the leader of AgT out in a 1v1 in GhR(and I barely play the damn game), and I'd be happy to do the same to you(Even though you play it 24/7).  Yes, I am skilled, and yes I can own at GhR.  So I suggest you stfu and stop acting as if you're good or something.  Any old RS'er, can take you out in GhR.  Remember that next time you run your mouth to the elders around here... Shocked

Just because you ask for a lot of CB's, doesn't make you good obviously.  Look at tonite's loss vs c|...  Ouch 10% of your points deducted...

Now try to act more respectable.  Then maybe others will respect you. Shocked

:V:*Beast

don't try Norton on me... it won't work...

« Reply #52 on: February 28, 2003, 07:21:28 pm »

Any old RS'er, can take you out in GhR.  Remember that next time you run your mouth to the elders around here...

Try out some old-school R6 gamers!!
SIX.The....Pig vs. ...you mb?

quote of the year:
(quoted by Ace:) unknown: If idiots could fly, GR would be an airport.

vanitas vanitatum, omnia vanita est...
GeT iNfEcTeD!!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2003, 10:31:41 pm »

Ahhh, so true Beast Grin  

Didn't mean to forget old school R6'ers also Wink
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #54 on: March 01, 2003, 12:23:46 am »

I be a noob and u still be affraid of me... what's that make you rapid?

MY BITCH!

remember you turned down my 1vs1 offer...

But whenever you want bro, BRING IT. AND if you wanna help us score some easy points bring your lil bitches with you....

Your whole claim to fame is (AK won the first BL season) so what!.... 3yrs later =/
new game new players ;P

And maybe you camp i sure don't.

GO BACK TO PLAYING YOUR OUTDATED GAME AND STFU ON SHIT THAT DONT CONCERN YOU UNLESS ITS A CB OFFER TO BACK THAT MOUTH UP.

thnx have a nice day crapid

You are and always will be my bitch...

Maybe you should change your nick to AK=8'sBITCH-CRAPid

suits you better bro...

You say i talk alot of shit? At least i back my shit up.

uNF uNF FEEL IT!

* eight is waiting your cb invite now =)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2003, 09:58:44 am by [DEA] eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #55 on: March 01, 2003, 11:16:20 am »

K... just a public info update.

It's been 36 hours since I talked to flies and posted the formal invite to V for the Saturday cb. We've recieved no word back.

Still waiting for the confirmation....
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads