*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 10, 2024, 02:03:08 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: This is for DEA only  (Read 6344 times)
[DEA] Spike
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2003, 12:23:46 am »

So that only leaves Me Flies and Nix and we don't like 3v3's.

Terribly sorry. I didn't know we were operating under any restrictions of that nature.

Would Virus please post a list of the other types of cb's they find offensive.

BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2003, 12:25:22 am »

Shame....

You don't have the right players online for a cb?
Wasn't it Virus that said that all of DEA should CB? now all of a sudden you would like to say you don't have the right players?

You don't like 3 vs 3? Your kidding me right? You would rather not play these FUN FUN FUN CBs becuase you don't have a 4th? even after we said we'd take you on 3 vs 3 also?

Amazing what the mighty virus has become....

Like i said before i wouldnt make such a big deal about it if it wasnt for fLIES calling ME a liar then trying to publicly humiliate DEA.

You did call us chicken right?

We're so chicken we have more CBs under our belt amazing huh?

P.S. Chris does have GhR... he was playing in Nixon's room..
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003, 12:32:38 am by [DEA] eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2003, 01:13:17 am »

Shame....

Cool!

Must be using his new eMac :-)
[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2003, 01:51:12 am »

Damn man you dodge so many questions. Reading this board is like watching the matrix or something.
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2003, 02:09:00 am »

No you were wrong. He only has GhR for his PC and he doesn't have the Desert Siege Expansion pack so to play we have to turn Desert Siege of when hosting witch kind of sucks.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2003, 02:24:44 am »

No you were wrong. He only has GhR for his PC and he doesn't have the Desert Siege Expansion pack so to play we have to turn Desert Siege of when hosting witch kind of sucks.

Only for pc huh? You sure? Can anyone here please tell me if they make Game Ranger for PC if they do then it might explain this picture huh?

www.clandea.com/chrisghr.jpg

According to this picture it shows 3 of your members online at 8:23PM EST time and it also shows that yes.. Chris has Ghost Recon on the mac...

With you and Flies still online....

Does it ever stop?

Sad
« Last Edit: February 23, 2003, 02:27:27 am by [DEA] eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
GOD

DEATH

« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2003, 03:05:14 am »

Ok, I talked to Flies a few mins ago, and because I have to work tomorrow at 1200cnt, we are going to try to cb at 1000cnt.  But that would be 0800 on a Sunday for my guys in cali and that could pose a problem.  So chances are its not going to work out, bu I'm hoping by some chance enough DEA will be on to do it.  And if there are not, then we'll just reschedual, we got time still, no big whoop.  Also on another note, I heart boobs.

-GOD

-God Of Death
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #27 on: February 23, 2003, 03:10:04 am »

Only for pc huh? You sure? Can anyone here please tell me if they make Game Ranger for PC if they do then it might explain this picture huh?

Weird. Wonder why hes playing it on his PC.

Will have to talk to him about that.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #28 on: February 23, 2003, 03:14:39 am »

Funny how you always get your ways with your last minute changes...

I say Next week... cuase your guys already think we're cbing on sunday let us get a week of notice then, since you backed out of saturdays gig.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
GOD

DEATH

« Reply #29 on: February 23, 2003, 06:58:13 am »

Ok, Flies and I talked and we are gonna wind up reschedualling the cb for a later date.  8am Sunday is just not gonna work out.  Oh well.  

Msg to DEA, please just dont talk to Virus about anything concerning cb's.  Tell me or Spike instead.

Thats it.

-God Of Death
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #30 on: February 26, 2003, 07:21:03 pm »

sup flies, I just got back from vacation and read through this really quick. The one thing that I dont think that any of you understand is that in the finals they will have to play you guys. There will be no "dodging the bullet", so to say.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #31 on: February 27, 2003, 12:20:59 am »

Ok this is not a formal arrangement. Consider it a public announcement to allow all parties time to prepare.

I am investigating feilding a team this saturday (Mar. 1) between 9-1200 PST, thats 12-1500 EST, and 1700-2000 GMT.

Virus has already indicated their readyness. This is mainly to give DAMN Snake fair warning (if he's still up for observing) and to quieten down suggestions that we are somehow attempting to pussy out of our final V match.

Flies you will get formal confirmation or rejection of this date from God in the next day or so. I don't see the time as problematic so I hope the message is a go ahead.

----

Voodoo's comment also raises a good point. DEA amd V are going to play 3 times in the final and I want to put out the suggestion of marking one weekend day during the 14 where we might get all 3 done at once. First this would be freaking EPIC =D (maybe Ace could host the entire match) and second it would get rid of a huge amount of logistical crap that has got in the way of our clans playing before.  This is just a feeler. Plz let me know what everyone's thoughts on the matter are.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 12:25:19 am by [DEA] Spike » Logged
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2003, 02:36:50 pm »

i can tell u a possible reason for why Ross is playing GhR on PC though having it installed on his Mac.

It is the same reason as mine:

my mac sux. I have installed it but i cant play it fast enough in CB or even normal MP. Sometime I do just for fun and think may be with a little practice it get behind it - but after a few round it gives me shit so I stop and join with PC ( it is faster, it lookts better, it runs smoother )

SO that could be a possible reason for him.

And plz DEA start accepting that Virus is a clan with many members and only a few are playing GhR and the resting are still in RS.

I cant get your problem DEA - EUR had 2 CB vs Virus already. And I never saw [V] refusing a CB b/c no reason!!!!!!! AND I KNOW THIS CLAN FOR 3 years now.

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2003, 02:40:01 pm »

SHIT IT 4 YEARS ALREADY

veni, vidi, vici
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2003, 03:00:15 pm »

Lol Holo only 2 1/2 years as Virus(although Virus writes something different on their website) but I can remember that Hartman and Sniper were 007 when *DAMN was founded.. *DAMN is only 2 years and 8months old and we are a few months older than Virus.

However the reason why I post is that *DAMN Snake won't observe the cb - as you may know he is marine and right now he is back on the way to kuwait.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #35 on: February 27, 2003, 05:27:17 pm »

lol shit I charged. I looked on the wrong date in my life b/c of my playing on GR since 1999 and meeting Hartmann very early as a Virus. it could be 2000  when they started.

But wait what can I see on Viri Site? Oh they were founded in 1999 as I though b/c after I logged into GR my first big and most fun games were against some Viri - ah and the kicked my newb ass.

I think the date on Viri site is correct. I met the Viri before I saw anything that was called DAMN. Sorry Dude.

I charged b/c I though of 1999 - 2003 its 4 years but I did not think of exact dates. So they were founded  at the end of 1999 nearly in 2000 so  u can say I know the 3 years.  Cheesy

veni, vidi, vici
l ! l Ross

Macs Rule

« Reply #36 on: February 27, 2003, 06:39:07 pm »

i can tell u a possible reason for why Ross is playing GhR on PC though having it installed on his Mac.

Me on PC??

Am Mac all the way. I have never evened owned a PC in my life, all have been Macs.

I have a 700Mhz G4 15in iMac with 512RAM (plays GhR very well). I also have a 10GB iPod (love it Smiley ) and will be buying a Powerbook in the next few months.

You can check out my website http://homepage.mac.com/rossrankin/ (all made on the Mac btw)

I have never owned a Windows PC and I never will.

What makes you think I use a PC anyway?

From Ross / ViRuS
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2003, 06:40:37 pm »

As I said they posted something different on their site. When I found *DAMN with Bander we knew Hartman and Sniper as 007. However...

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #38 on: February 27, 2003, 06:44:47 pm »

umm ok holo...

Check it bro...
We played V twice. We refused one of their cbs and they refused one of ours.

Please hush up unless you know the whole story.

Everyone's got something to say about us and everyone gives virus respect but please can people open their eyes and see that what we do virus also does?

I mean...
On a post i saw awhile back....

"Virus plays all the qaulity clans"

Hrm... We have played AgT twice... Virus has played em once. We have played MP once virus has none. What other quality clans have the Virus played that we haven't?

Like does anyone look at the matchlist??

And we kept asking the EUR clan for cbs but again.... We kept getting refused... So your saying?

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #39 on: February 27, 2003, 06:52:11 pm »

The difference, Eight, is that Virus beats all the quality clans.

DEA is 1-1 against AgT.

DEA is 0-1 against MP.

DEA is 0-2 against Virus.

Virus is 1-0 against AgT.

Virus is 2-0 against DEA.

Hmm, which is better? 1-4 or 3-0?  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads