*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 04:27:59 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Why one should vote Kerry
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why one should vote Kerry  (Read 4670 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2004, 01:56:25 am »

What's your point?  Within my family, we have 1 Person awarded the Medal of Honor, 1 Person awarded the Army Distinguished Service Cross, 3 People awarded the Silver Star, 2 People awarded the Distinguished Flying Cross, 1 Person awarded the Soldiers Medal (Me), 5 People awarded the Bronze Star, and 8 People awarded the Purple Heart at least once (3 of those were awarded the Purple Heart multiple times).  So what's your point?  

The point is that every one of those relatives is a better man than Bush. And so too John Kerry.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2004, 02:11:07 am »

My God!  You people really have been brainwashed!  Get the fuck out of school, drop out of college....all those places are doing is BRAINWASHING YOU!  Unbelievable!  From this day forward, I think I am going to home-school my daughter.  I refuse to let her go to the liberal school system and get brainwashed like this.

LOL, is all I can come up with right now. You could still send your daughter to Bob Jones University...

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2004, 02:28:26 am »

Us brainwashed!!!! HAUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH look in the one mirror you keep in the house GS! That is brainwashed!

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2004, 05:20:46 am »

In other news Ronald P. Reagan had some interesting things to say tonight on Larry King...

KING: You said, dad was also a deeply unabashedly religious man, but he never made the mistake of wearing his faith on his sleeve to gain political advantage. Were you referring to the president?

REAGAN: You know, it's interesting.

KING: Everyone thought that.

REAGAN: I know. I wasn't watching TV much after I delivered the eulogy for a few days. But after a couple of days I started getting calls from people saying, boy you really stirred something up, didn't you? I thought, well, what? Well, you know, the stuff you said about Bush. I said, I didn't say anything about Bush, why would I mention George W. Bush in my father's eulogy?

No, no, no, no, the stuff about the religion. I thought, ha, funny, you then everybody thought I was talking about George W. Bush. And then I heard -- everybody thought I was talking about George -- but people connected with George W. Bush thought I was talking about George W. Bush. And then I began to think, maybe I was, I just didn't know it.

KING: Do you think he wears his religion on his sleeve? He certainly refers to it more than your father ever did.

REAGAN: Well, you know, there was that answer he gave to the question about, did you talk to your father about going into Iraq? No, I talked to a higher father, you know, the almighty. When you hear somebody justifying a war by citing the almighty, God, I get a little worried, frankly. The other guys do that a lot. Osama bin Laden's always talking about Allah, what Allah wants, that he's on his side. I think that's uncomfortable.

KING: Do you have thoughts on the war?

REAGAN: Sure, I have thoughts on the war.

KING: And what do you think?

REAGAN: And I think we lied our way into the war.

KING: You think it's a mistake?

REAGAN: Absolutely, a terrible mistake. Terrible foreign policy error. We didn't have to do it. It was optional. And we were lied to. The American public was lied to about WMD, the connection between Osama bin Laden and Saddam, which is virtually nonexistent except for fleeting contacts. But they're still trying to pull that one off now, Cheney and all are out there flogging that.

KING: Can I gather from that, that you will not support this president?

REAGAN: No, I won't.

KING: Will you support his opponent?

REAGAN: I will vote for whoever the viable candidate is who can defeat George W. Bush, yes.

KING: So, you might vote for Ralph Nader?

REAGAN: If he were a viable candidate I might.

KING: So the obviously you're going to vote -- what did you think your father would say, if he were here and listening to this?

REAGAN: I don't think he would have gone into Iraq. I think he would have been much more interested in going after Osama bin Laden, who after all planned the 9/11 transactions.

KING: Would he be mad at you for saying, I'm not going to vote for this Republican?

REAGAN: I can't imagine he would be. So long as I was telling the truth he'd be okay with that. And I am. So -- no, I don't think he'd be upset. Again, these are just my personal feelings you've asked, so I'll answer.

KING: You've answered.

REAGAN: I just think it's a terrible mistake. Terrible mistake.

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2004, 09:56:42 am »

Now, there's a Reagan I can support!

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2004, 12:05:56 pm »

My God!? You people really have been brainwashed!? Get the fuck out of school, drop out of college....all those places are doing is BRAINWASHING YOU!? Unbelievable!? From this day forward, I think I am going to home-school my daughter.? I refuse to let her go to the liberal school system and get brainwashed like this.

There is a saying... well kinda like saying which basically says has it ever occured to you that rather than everyone else being wrong and you soley being right, it might be the other way round?!

Kerry did not agree with he fact he was awarded medals for the war and his actions, and he used those medals to make his point, a traitor in what way exactly? i mean he did his "duty" unlike some who just got their dad to give them a cushy job at an air base and didn't even turn up Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Mr.Grey

erm... ^_^

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2004, 05:41:10 am »

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/163322 This guy has done his homework. I looked into all of this and its backrounds. Every statment true to the last word to come from his mouth. I talked with him and he gave me all the sources and all were a .gov domain or politically filed.

Signed anonymously by Mistah Grey.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2004, 06:14:44 am »

Kerry was a lousy pilot that did nothing heroic.

Just like you looked into this statement and its background?
« Last Edit: June 25, 2004, 06:15:05 am by c| Spetsnaz. » Logged

~Voltaire

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2004, 06:43:10 am »

I second the posts of both Sixhits and Spetsnaz.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2004, 07:05:30 am »

I second that mellow, is he trying to say that those medals aren't worth anything. Is he forgetting bush never went to war? What is the deal GS?

No, I am saying that after the Vietnam War, John F'ing Kerry acted ashamed of his medals and threw them away at an anti-war rally.  So why should anybody care about them now, if he didn't respect them then?[/size]
are you stupid enough not to realize that he isn't using them, his supportors are? lol i have never heard him say anything about his medals, only that he is a war vet. The public, his supporters use the medals dumbass.... what a dumbass **shakes head at another silly republican comment.**

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2004, 08:01:39 am »

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/163322 This guy has done his homework. I looked into all of this and its backrounds. Every statment true to the last word to come from his mouth. I talked with him and he gave me all the sources and all were a .gov domain or politically filed.

That film was a masterpiece of innuendo and misdirection. 95% of what they said had nothing to do with Kerry, it was more about Jane Fonda than anything else. The reawakening of the old Red Dragon of yesteryear was a nice touch though. I found that particularly amusing.

In the end, it makes a lot of claims and implies a lot of things, but doesn't back up any of it. (Sounds kinda familar eh?) The way it's worded destroys any hope of it's objectivity and it comes off as just another piece of propaganda driven by politics, not a desire for the truth.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2004, 12:29:38 pm »

This guy has done his homework

Yes and it was bullshit and was burnt in a ritual act of humiliation by the teacher who was disgusted at the bullshit that he had written.  All air and no concrete

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2004, 02:03:12 pm »

My God!? You people really have been brainwashed!? Get the fuck out of school, drop out of college....all those places are doing is BRAINWASHING YOU!? Unbelievable!? From this day forward, I think I am going to home-school my daughter.? I refuse to let her go to the liberal school system and get brainwashed like this.

How are school systems not supposed to be liberal when republicans bring the school funding way down and keep screwing the school systems?

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2004, 03:24:08 pm »

Greatest team beat-down ever.

John Lennon
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #54 on: June 25, 2004, 03:44:45 pm »

are you stupid enough not to realize that he isn't using them, his supportors are? lol i have never heard him say anything about his medals, only that he is a war vet. The public, his supporters use the medals dumbass.

You really need to go find some of Kerry's speaches, I have heard him talk about his medals MANY MANY TIMES.  You are the dumbass comming in here saying he hasn't.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads