*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 19, 2024, 06:04:38 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Why one should vote Kerry
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Why one should vote Kerry  (Read 4671 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« on: June 22, 2004, 02:29:11 am »

Huh ?I could say the following without blushing:? He is running against a man who was not fit for duty in 1968 and is not fit for duty today, a man who lacked the qualifications for the office when he was elected and has demonstrated it.? We have been through a skein of national disasters, for which he accepts no blame, because he literally doesn?t understand enough about the job to realize how a better President would have responded.? John Kerry has been in public life for 35 years..? He was a prosecutor when GWB was running an oil company into the ground.?? And he was already a seasoned United States Senator when GWB decided it was time to give up abusing substances.? JK has a sharper grasp of foreign policy, and more experience with it, than any candidate for President in the last 50 years, with the possible exception of GHWB (see today?s NYT).?? His dedication to the cause of our military and veterans is long established.? And his commitment to economic and social justice for all Americans cannot be doubted.? A man can?t be the committed liberal Bush sometimes maintains Kerry is, and also the unprincipled waffler.? Life and public service are complicated, as GWB doesn?t understand.? JK does.? He has a sense of nuance, and the experience and values to improve the life of the country.?

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2004, 03:38:22 am »

Excuse me while I go and fucking throw up![/b][/size]

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2004, 03:55:17 am »

Excuse me while I go and fucking throw up![/b][/size]
Well played!  Way to show those liberals!

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2004, 04:08:12 am »

New Information Shows Bush Indecisive, Paranoid, Delusional
http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_4704.shtml

"Bush is an untreated ex-alcoholic with paranoid and megalomaniac tendencies."

?President Bush has not attended a single funeral - other than that of President Reagan. In my book I explore some possible reasons for that, whether or not it is "presidential". I am less interested in judging his behavior on political grounds than I am in thinking about its meaning both to him and to the rest of us,? Dr. Frank says. ?He has spent a lifetime of avoiding grief, starting with the death of his sister when he was 7 years old. His parents didn't help him with what must have been confusing and frightening feelings. He also has a history of evading responsibility and perhaps his not attending funerals has to do with not wanting to see the damage his policies have wrought.?
« Last Edit: June 22, 2004, 04:32:08 am by c| Spetsnaz. » Logged

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

"Politics is the womb in which war develops."
~Carl P. G. von Clausewitz
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2004, 04:54:31 am »

Bush is an untreated ex-alcoholic...

Um... I'm sorry, maybe I'm trying to use that damn thing called logic again, but...

If you're an EX-alcoholic, why do you need treatment? Doesn't "ex" mean "not anymore"?

Stupid logic! Why must you be so... stupid!!!

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2004, 05:02:09 am »

I think being untreated means you are more likely to experience relapses, where as one who has had professional help is more likely to remain clean...

"All murderers are punished unless they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
 ~Voltaire

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2004, 06:32:13 am »

Well until those "relapses," he's considered recovered.

Innocent until proven guilty, right?

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2004, 07:50:34 am »

Unless you're in Guantonimo or Abu Grhaib.

~Voltaire

alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2004, 08:36:31 am »

Bush is an untreated ex-alcoholic...

Um... I'm sorry, maybe I'm trying to use that damn thing called logic again, but...

If you're an EX-alcoholic, why do you need treatment? Doesn't "ex" mean "not anymore"?

Stupid logic! Why must you be so... stupid!!!

There is no such thing as an ex-alcoholic. Alcoholism is a life-long battle. The phrase they should have used is: "Recovering Alcoholic".

On a side note: that is kind of a cheap shot. The guy is a screwup in lots of areas but that's one place he's been able to get his life in order. No small feat either.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2004, 09:07:31 am »

Why vote for either Kerry or Bush I think either of them would be bad in office for the next term...

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2004, 02:09:51 pm »

Why vote for either Kerry or Bush
I don't feel comfortable voting for a guy who spent 40% of his first term on vacation.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2004, 02:20:55 pm »

Hell yes Harvey, i dunno if Bush is gettin the job done but i SURE AS HELL know Kerry wont. Go green party!?

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2004, 05:28:02 pm »

Bush had his shot. Now we know what hes worth: nothing.

ANYTHING BUT BUSH

join the -NB04- group on GR

OMG another 4 years !!!
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2004, 05:35:52 pm »

Perhaps Colin Powell should run. He seems a bit smarter than bush...and a lot more intimidating than Kerry....

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2004, 08:14:03 pm »

http://www.johnkerryisadouchebagbutimvotingforhimanyway.com/
'Nuff said.  Grin

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2004, 09:19:00 pm »

Objection on the grounds that the URL for that site is worse than a Ghostsniper subject line.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mr.Grey

erm... ^_^

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2004, 09:51:09 pm »

Well, people don't really see the good in Bush and the bad in Kerry or other far left canidates. People accuse Bush of being AWOL which I'm pretty sure he wasn't, when Clinton was AWOL and at an American flag burning in London (there is picture proof that he was) and Kerry was a lousy pilot that did nothing heroic. Then he teamed up with Jane Fonda  and spreaded lies about the army and founded the "FTA movement" which stands for "Fuck The Army." They went all over the Vietcong area saying thier lives where meaningless and the cause they where fighting for was a fruad to de-moralize them so they would not be so eager to fight. Basically, they lowered soldier moral and performance and got many killed becuase of their movement.

Signed anonymously by Mistah Grey.
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2004, 09:53:49 pm »

We have to ask ourselves, who's worse.

A coward? Or someone who tried?

Bush being the coward who, thanks to his daddy, avoided war.

John Lennon
c| Spetsnaz.
*DAMN Supporter

American Anarchist.

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2004, 12:10:22 am »

Kerry was a lousy pilot that did nothing heroic. Then he teamed up with Jane Fonda  and spreaded lies about the army and founded the "FTA movement" which stands for "Fuck The Army." Basically, they lowered soldier moral and performance and got many killed becuase of their movement.

First, I hope you know Kerry was never a pilot, rather he served the navy on a swift boat in the MeKong Delta, where he earned a Silver Star, Bronze Star w/ Combat V, and three Purple Hearts. The whole Jane Fonda thing was a fabrication. John Kerry served his country in a war that turned out to be a horrible mistake, and came back to the states to speak out against it. In April 1971 when he was just 27 years old, he testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where he asked, "How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?". If it was not for Kerry bringing atrocities that were real to light, the U.S. may have been engaged in Vietnam far longer than it was, possibly increasing the cost of the already incomprehensible 58,000 American soldiers killed and the 3 million plus dead Vietnamese civilians. While George W. Bush was snorting coke and getting drunk, John Kerry was fighting for something he believed in, and that alone is enough to win my vote(along with the fact that Kerry can utter an intelligible sentence with something more than a 6th grade vocabulary.).

~Voltaire

BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2004, 12:14:55 am »

Kerry was a lousy pilot that did nothing heroic. Then he teamed up with Jane Fonda  and spreaded lies about the army and founded the "FTA movement" which stands for "Fuck The Army." Basically, they lowered soldier moral and performance and got many killed becuase of their movement.

First, I hope you know Kerry was never a pilot, rather he served the navy on a swift boat in the MeKong Delta, where he earned a Silver Star, Bronze Star w/ Combat V, and three Purple Hearts. The whole Jane Fonda thing was a fabrication. John Kerry served his country in a war that turned out to be a horrible mistake, and came back to the states to speak out against it. In April 1971 when he was just 27 years old, he testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee where he asked, "How do you ask a man to be the last man to die for a mistake?". If it was not for Kerry bringing atrocities that were real to light, the U.S. may have been engaged in Vietnam far longer than it was, possibly increasing the cost of the already incomprehensible 58,000 American soldiers killed and the 3 million plus dead Vietnamese civilians. While George W. Bush was snorting coke and getting drunk, John Kerry was fighting for something he believed in, and that alone is enough to win my vote(along with the fact that Kerry can utter an intelligible sentence with something more than a 6th grade vocabulary.).

I second the motion spetsnaz.

John Lennon
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads