*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 12:43:51 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Iraqi Prisoners Shown Humiliated
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Iraqi Prisoners Shown Humiliated  (Read 8330 times)
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #80 on: May 27, 2004, 11:46:57 pm »

That's because we were not TORTURING them!? Don't you dare sit there and say that those Iraqi's have been TORTURED.? Humiliated maybe.? But Tortured?? Give me a break

I take it you don't understand what torture is. Perhaps you should go refer to what it means, and what an organisation like Amnesty International has to say about this.

Don't you dare try and defend thse actions as "humiliation". Serious abuse, assault, phychological abuse and  TORTURE.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #81 on: May 27, 2004, 11:47:02 pm »

That's because we were not TORTURING them!  

By the way, the reason we havn't gotten good intelligence out of those prisoners is because we WERE NOT torturing them!  

Here's another one: this one is the torture:

Whack! An Iraqi finger rolls off the table.

Iraqi Jihadist: (screaming in pain and shock)
"Oh Allah! Protect me!"

Wicked Witch:
"You're God is smaller than my God. Remember the anal rape we gave you the other day? Because of that you'll never see Allah's shinning face. Now tell us who's the fairest one of all?"

Iraqi Jihadist (sans finger):
"You are! You are!"

Wicked Witch:
"That's not the right answer!"

Wack! Another finger rolls away in a spew of blood.

Iraqi Jihadist:
"Oh Allaaaaaah ... The fairist one of all is ... Bush? He's such... such a man."

Wack, wack

Wicked Witch:
"Wrong again! And remember, because I have accepted Jesus Christ as my savior I can do anything I want and still get into Heaven. WHO'S THE FAIREST OF THEM ALL?!"

Iraqi Jihadist: (whimmering, defeated)
"I just don't know... tell me what you want me to say... "

Wicked Witch:
"The Democratics."

Iraqi Jihadist: (siezing on hope)
"The Democrats are the fairest ones of all!"

Wicked Witch: (picking up the phone)
"He just fingered the Dems. Round them all up and shoot them."
« Last Edit: May 27, 2004, 11:50:47 pm by "Sixhits" » Logged

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #82 on: May 27, 2004, 11:58:19 pm »

Sorry, I don't see any fingerless Iraqis.

Sorry, I don't see any Iraqis with their eyes cut out.

Sorry, I don't see where we mutilated a single Iraqi (living, at least).

Sorry, I don't see where we cut off the head of one of the prisoners, then threw it in the drinking water of the other prisoners.

Sorry, I don't see where we shoved a glass rod into the penis of an Iraqi and then crushed it inside his penis with a hammer.

Please excuse me if I don't think that psychological tactics to extract information is torture.

I think you guys are all forgetting that these are ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES.

You are like the morons claiming that Bush is responsible for Nick Berg getting his head chopped off, instead of the TERRORISTS THAT DID IT.

Or the other morons that claim that it is Bush's fault the World Trade Center was destroyed, instead of the TERRORISTS THAT FLEW THE PLANES INTO THEM.

Give me a fucking break.  It's time you people start realizing that these fuckers are the ENEMY, not GEORGE BUSH!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #83 on: May 28, 2004, 12:42:25 am »

Please excuse me if I don't think that psychological tactics to extract information is torture.

I think you guys are all forgetting that these are ENEMIES OF THE UNITED STATES.

Give me a fucking break.  It's time you people start realizing that these fuckers are the ENEMY, not GEORGE BUSH!

You're excused. You're also wrong.

Here's a guy getting beaten. But, like, he doesn't really feel it. He's too scared from seeing the other below beaten to death.

[Image removed.]

Here's a dead Iraqi. I wonder if he died of old age? Or if he died in order to set an example for the others?

[Image removed.]

Here's a man being sat on. I'm sure that's all in his head. Or on his head.

[Image removed.]

And here's Arab men being force to pretend to perform oral sex on each other, while other Arab men are forced to masterbate.

Nothing un-Christian about what our soldier's did to these guys!

[Image removed.]

For two: These men are NOT the enemy. As has been widely reported, the prisoners in these photos are 90% randomly siezed from the streets. Yah, we came to free them from tryanny, but staid for the torture, rape, and murder.

And yes, yes - Bush is not the enemy. But, you know what he really is? He's failed us. He's weakened us. He's humiliated us. He's put the lie to the truth that America stands for freedom and liberty.

i'm waiting with baited breath and a heavy heart for the pictures of what we did to the women.

[Enough with the pictures already. Ace]
« Last Edit: May 28, 2004, 11:06:45 am by Ace » Logged

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #84 on: May 28, 2004, 08:11:23 am »

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #85 on: May 28, 2004, 10:30:21 am »

Give me a fucking break.? It's time you people start realizing that these fuckers are the ENEMY

I think that highlights somthing. A major fault - you see it allways as "Us and Them" and they are the enemy. THEY ARN"T ALL TERRRORISTS! Jesus one of the guys that has died in these 'prisons in iraq' well a well though of 50somthing scientist - he was arrested becasue he had had met Saddamn hussain several times. He had no interest in helping saddamn ect, but that is irrelevant if saddam wanted you to help him...

So many of these guys have done nothing wrong - hence now why america has backed down and released so many of them WIHTOUT CHARGE. Well of course without charge - they didn't do anything wrong. Im not saying all of them - just most.

There seems to be this problem that so many people just lump situations into black and white, "good v evil" - "them and us" . Its fatal - and america is digging itself into a bloody great hole if this goes on.

Perhaps your failed to see in your media GS About your guy's 'prized' Delta force, accused of half drowning prisoners underwater... apparently keeping someone on the verge of drowning for sustained periods is not torture?

So standing a guy, hooded on a box with wires attached to his fingers, and enforcing into him the beliefe that if he moves, or slips then he will be electrocuded and killed? Hanging a guy from his door by his arms when he has a broken sholder is not torture? No im sure it was just a bit of psyching him out wasn't it.

There is one word for this. you obviously don't like the word but its all still there: American troops have been TORTURING Iraqi Prisoners.

Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #86 on: May 28, 2004, 11:19:20 am »

GS, you are a shitty ass debater. Any five year old knows that two wrongs do not make a right, so close your fucking yap the next time you try to bring up other torture incidents in a feeble attempt to justify what a few dumbfucks have done in Iraq.

Also, as a self-proclaimed patriot, you should realize that the American way is to afford these people certain inalienable rights (cough *Eighth Amendment* cough) regardless of whether they are guilty or innocent. Even to those who are not our citizens.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #87 on: May 28, 2004, 01:27:43 pm »

Not only that. But if you want to win this "war on terrorism" this is not the way to achive it. The only way to change these peoples' view of America and parts of the Western world is to prove them wrong - these actions in iraq only gave them the proof they needed to back up their beliefs.

This 'war' is not a battle to be fought with guns and bombs, you will only end up fighting the survace problem. It has to start with re-education, on all sides. Treating fellow humans in such shocking ways has done irrefutable damage to the Image of the US accross the world.

cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #88 on: May 28, 2004, 04:42:43 pm »

Not only that. But if you want to win this "war on terrorism" this is not the way to achive it. The only way to change these peoples' view of America and parts of the Western world is to prove them wrong - these actions in iraq only gave them the proof they needed to back up their beliefs.
The War on Terrorism can never be won.  Terror has existed in the world since humans existed, and it's not going to stop.  Like in Vietnam, we can win all the battles, but never win the war.

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #89 on: May 28, 2004, 05:29:49 pm »

I guess it all depends where you place the goal posts as we say... and what you consider "winning" the "war" actually means..

alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #90 on: May 28, 2004, 08:24:22 pm »

That's because we were not TORTURING them!  Don't you dare sit there and say that those Iraqi's have been TORTURED.  Humiliated maybe.  But Tortured?  Give me a break.  If you want to know what torture is, you need to go talk to one of the American Soldiers that was a POW of the North Vietnamese, or of the Japanese during WWII.  Those men can tell you something about what torture is.

By the way, the reason we havn't gotten good intelligence out of those prisoners is because we WERE NOT torturing them!  We are just sitting there asking them questions and when they don't respond that's about it.  Let me at those fuckers and I bet you any amount of money I can get information out of them.

Funny, but the only country on the planet that even TRIES to follow the Geneva Convention is the United States.

I consider what was done to those prisoners to be severe psychological torture. Also, 37 prisoners have been murdered in US captivity since the war began, many of them during interrogation/softening up sessions. If bodies aren't a clear indication torture is taking place, I don't know what is.

As I said before, torture is not an effective method of extracting new information from people. A person under torture will say anything to make it stop, fuck the truth, they'll tell the torturer anything to stop the pain.

And I'd say we aren't the only ones who try to follow the geneva convention. Our POWs held by iraq during the invasion were treated very well by all accounts. Our treatment of Iraqi POWS on the other hand... well, I'm sure you've all seen the pictures by now.

I'd like to stress that these prisoners were not "enemy combatants" or "enemies of the state". Many were innocent civilians and uniformed iraqi military personnel who have rights under international law. The only thing the torture of those prisoners did was confirm that all US prisoners taken from now on WILL be tortured and many killed. How can we expect the enemy to care for our POWs when we don't care for theirs?

So maybe what you were trying to say was: "Funny, but the only country on the planet that even TRIED to follow the Geneva Convention is the United States." because we sure don't seem to try to follow the Geneva Convention these days...

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads