*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 01:41:27 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Who is the Best GHR clan on Game Ranger  (Read 3420 times)
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2003, 09:57:43 pm »

Virus is the best clan overall in GhR.

I play with them everyday and they are great.

DEA is an army not a clan. It's rediculous to have so many members. I wouldn't wanna be in a clan like that. I like to know I can trust the others to play as a team.

MP is definetly going to be a clan to watch.

c| also has a couple good players including Lin who is probably one of the best players in any clan. Any one who's seen him play knows this.

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2003, 10:30:08 pm »

K granted about it being a teamwork thing.

I wasnt saying we're more skillfull becuase of the 2vs2 i was just trying to save face to the comments of DEA cbing everyone and having such a huge win/loss record.

I was just saying for those clans who don't have a large amount of players and can only supply 2 or 3 why can't a clan like Virus put up some of their own precious points? Just for the sake of having a fun cb?

We loose more then we win in a 2vs2. But as you can see we don't care... It's all about having good times right?

As for the camping? We played a 4vs 4, i think it was... and with more people it was just easier for them to setup a parameter and just camp us out. With a 2vs2 it's alot easier to sneak in and out of places and alot harder to flank or get flanked.

Weather it's 2 of you or 20 it's still a team.

And yes we do have alot of members and if you noticed alot of them are online but afk for most of the time (at least during the day when some of us are at work and EUR clans are home relaxing playing video games). If you ever up around noon time for euros (6am est) you would see that DEA might have 2 idle members online. Me being one of them.

When our guys are online and ready to roll.... is usually night time for us in the USA. Some of us on the east coast will stay up late to play a few games with the west coasters.... So please keep that in mind.... When refering to DEA dodging the bullet please.

I would love to see some of you guys play at 9 am against a clan who not only is good but has been awake for hours...  Why can't people just cut us some slack?

Hey Infect... how bout FiRE cbing us? If you ask around everytime we have setup a CB we asked for more players... we just recently cb'd MP and we were asking to add one more player to the mix which they denied. So as you can see we're not affraid of CB'ing. I was just curious as to why a clan won't have some balls big or small to put up some points in a 2vs2 against any clan.

Now again I am not saying MP or Virus to CB us in a 2vs2 I am saying however how bout Virus or MP put up some 2vs2 points against those clans who only have 2 members online? or just 2 members in the whole clan?

eight...

P.S. Flies... i would like to start over with you, forget about the past and re-meet each other. This video game fued is stupid. Lets just bury the hatchet...

* eight extends hand for a shake "Hello... I'm eight"***

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2003, 12:04:44 am »

Ask RC, Imat or Cobra about that GhR cb.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2003, 12:15:29 am »

Now again I am not saying MP or Virus to CB us in a 2vs2 I am saying however how bout Virus or MP put up some 2vs2 points against those clans who only have 2 members online? or just 2 members in the whole clan?

2v2 CB's in GhR are a joke. We only did them out of necessity in the past. GhR is a game of tactics and teamwork, neither of which are really possible with 2 members. This is a far cry from the days of classic 2v2 R6 CB's. (Wrath, those two nades are still the highlight of my R6/GhR career.)

I am really looking forward to CB'ing Virus. I just hope they put up a challenge. :P

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2003, 12:22:18 am »

I asked Imat for a cb and he started yelling a me saying go get some easy points from somewhere else... FiRE = easy points?

This is talk from one the older clans huh?

As for 2vs2 I am sayingwhy don't the bigger clans cb those smaller clans? The ones with only 2 members...

remember this is for fun right?

MP vs SM?
V vs SM?

let some of the smaller clans have some fun too! Is all i am saying...  

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
[DEA] Spike

Pass me a cold one.

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2003, 12:41:38 am »

Heh..I've never won a popularity contest in my life.

Now is certainly not the time to start trying.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 12:42:12 am by [DEA] Spike » Logged
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2003, 01:18:20 am »

Try. Everyone else does.

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2003, 03:12:56 am »

Come on guys. There are about 3 thread all saying the same bull shit. Quit the whinning and get to cb'ing. In the finall 6, the final words can be said.
vood's

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads