*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 09:12:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  New Gametype?
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New Gametype?  (Read 2084 times)
Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« on: June 06, 2006, 04:41:25 pm »

Some time ago I was working on a gametype that throughout the game your kits would randomly change. I did test it out alot so some of you probably played it. I never release it but I did release one where you could go into certain areas and it would change your kit. If you are interested in that one, you can get it here. Now along this same idea, would anyone be interested in a gametype were you started off with a random kit and everytime you respawned you would get another random kit? This would be similar to first gametype I described except your kit would only change when you died instead of at random times in the game.

Kansas....Like Paris Hilton: White, Flat, and Easy to Enter.  -- Conan O'Brien

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
[a] ferret

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2006, 05:27:45 pm »

Monoman, as always, ty for your gametypes. Is there a posibility for you to put all your gametypes (hidden bases, wz, war, & who knows what) all together in a neat little package and make it available on mgm?

Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2006, 06:49:48 pm »

Sure, it may take alittle while. They seem to be scattered around my comp.  Grin

**Update**
I think I found most, if not all of them.
2-Minute Warning Siege
CQB Warzone
C&C Hidden Bases
Cat and Mouse - No-IT needed
Red Defense Siege Beta
Smoking Kits
DBL Domination
Firefight 50-80

These gametypes were made specific for the map MP06 Castle. They can be played on other maps, the effect just won't look as good.
Changing Weather - lms, hh, ss, domination, siege, team lms, and team hh

I never released these so I will need to play with them again since I don't remember everything I did to them.
Hidden SAR
Warzone Upgraded
DBL Domination Hidden
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 08:06:35 pm by Monoman » Logged

Masturbation is like procrastination, they're both great until you realize your screwing yourself.

Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.
[a] ferret

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2006, 09:12:25 pm »

minute later wz too

didnt you make a seige one (not c&c)?

Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2006, 09:28:20 pm »

Yea, I forgot to add the minute later wz. The only siege I can think of is the red defense siege, it also went by DBL Siege when it was part of the DBL pack. If you are thinking of another one, can you think what was different about it? If I did do another one, I may just have it under a name i'm not recognizing.

**Update**
I will have a dedicated game up for most if not all of today. Most of the gametypes listed are on there. Admin password is apples.

Also, Warzone Upgraded makes everyone's kit into an MP5 with extra ammo.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2006, 06:27:20 pm by Monoman » Logged

Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2006, 12:32:59 pm »

As I was testing out a new gametype I'm working on and Warzone Upgraded, I came up with a new idea. This new gametype will be based on Warzone and when a team takes the wz they will gain a bonus. This bonus will be limited to 30 seconds (this may change after testing). The new gametype will be called Warzone Rampage. I'll post again when I have a working version ready for testing.

Monoman
BL Staff

Oh Canada!!

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2006, 03:36:53 pm »

I thought I should update everyone on the progress of the gametype pack. Currently the pack has 15 gametypes and possibly 2 more before it is released.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2006, 03:46:39 pm »

Cool

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: