*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 03:00:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Bring back Rouge Spear bitches!
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bring back Rouge Spear bitches!  (Read 3010 times)
IGnome™

« on: April 07, 2006, 07:01:27 am »

I don't know about you (the people that played R6 RS) not the people who got on gameranger when Ghost Recon came out but damn I miss RS. in the time of me not really being on Gameranger since 2003 I can honestly say miss the bs that we got up to in RS from c4 wars to rubber shotty wars, I know this must seem pathetic but I know some if any of you who hardly use Gameranger (due to all the noobs) feel the same. I plan on buying my way back onto Gameranger (by buying Premium the only way I can get back on) if anyone is up for organizing some games when and if I get back on let me know. seriously, fuck perfect grammar and punctuation.

Ass Humper Association! cumcakes.

discuss or delete.......
Ethion
Forum Whore

2x1.8 G5 at your service

« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2006, 11:16:40 am »

If Macsoft or macplay or who ever it was, makes it os x. We would all be playing it.

IGnome™

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2006, 06:21:34 pm »

It would be much easier to just buy an old imac for 150-250 bucks and just play on it the port will never come macsoft are douchebags.
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2006, 08:08:29 pm »

Um... I just had a thought...

Intel Macs --> Windows on Macs --> Rogue Spear available for Windows --> Rogue Spear available for Macs

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2006, 04:13:28 pm »

We have a better chance of bringing Jesus back than Rogue Spear. Besides I have neither the time nor the game to play  Sad

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
Psyks

An apple a day keeps a pc away

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2006, 06:25:31 pm »

Im always on just PM and ill try and get a game we would just need to find a host because my router keeps me from hosting.

-Ps?ks
Po~ReverendMoss

Teabaggin' griefers since the Dawn of the Milennia

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2006, 06:03:43 am »

Wow. It's like an RS ghostyard up in here. Pie? Where the hell you been?

I had to give up RS in the switch to OSX. I've rgeretted it ever since. But look at the killing they made switching us all to GhR... and then not releasing a decent game since.

Fuckers.

I miss the Met.

:End Transmission:
PandabeaR

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2006, 06:16:52 pm »

Intel Macs --> Windows on Macs --> Rogue Spear available for Windows --> Rogue Spear available for Macs

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Yup. I have it on PC and i see at least 3 games an evening being played... Couple of which are in canadeh actually!
Cobra

Slap ma fro!

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2006, 05:46:16 am »

I miss the Met.
Hell yes!

If you don't like the way I drive, get off the damn sidewalk!
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2006, 05:03:59 pm »

Unfortunately, if you want this to work you would have to find a legal copy of Windows 2000 to install for your boot because WinXP can't play Rogue Spear.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2006, 06:20:46 pm »

But, can VMWare (or the like) run Win2000 in Win XP?

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2006, 08:05:59 pm »

Never tried it, but it isn't even worth the trouble. There are so many more better games on PC that you are better off playing those...for those who would want to satisfy a Rogue Spear craving, early on with Raven Shield some dude ported the maps over so you could play the maps that way.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
BTs_Mysterio
BL Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 03:47:01 am »

RS maps were always there for mac. Some people just want he gameplay, I personally just want to play AA with some decent FPS.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads