*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 04:01:15 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  Old Times
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Old Times  (Read 2057 times)
UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« on: March 09, 2003, 08:53:48 am »

Hey all this is TRD_Ghost remember me well im alive hehe. Grin Any ways im dropping by to say hello and whats up. also i wanted to speak with you cobra and also you coco. I have a new website i been working on please vist all and keep me posted on the updates. I was thinking of mirroring for you guys so let me know if this is ok. http://www.ultimate-gamers.com Also coc i would really like to talk to you its kinda important so please message mehere is my icq # its 119061028 and cobra buddy ole pal how ya been hehe raven shield baby on the 18th ccant wait  Grin any ways hope to see you guys around my site and please register there thanks alot fellas

UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 06:54:15 pm »

wow still no repy from no one this is weird usally a reply within 5 mins lol  well hope fully you guys get this and like i said coco please contact me i know your busy as all hell but please contact me

UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2003, 05:18:42 am »

Huh wow i must have went far and beyond forgotten here at the dtd pro modders. hmm first time ive ever posted in here and never got a reply even if it was just something  stupid lol j/k but wow im amazed at this lost for words  cobra if you get a chance message me and coco please contact me and if there are any great graphics guys here please let me know . i mean all these modders here if there with coco i know there great.

WardenMac
God bless the freaks

Life is tough, its tougher if your stupid

« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2003, 07:32:33 pm »

I know both coco and cobra are busy now. I havent spoken to them for several days. They will respond, you know how it gets around here when a project is being put together.

Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2003, 11:33:35 pm »

Geez Ghost can't I have a weekend? lol
OK so what is the story now? what's goin on? Send me a message here in the forums, I am rarely ever on ICQ nowadays.

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2003, 01:36:29 am »

ok coco (da-man) he is what the news is now. First i would love and be honored if you guys would register at my site that i got going now and let me in on some info if you can about you guys and your projects. i know you guys are real busy and stuff but if you can please do. Second I would like to ask you coco cause i really love your work and all but this is simple probly to simple for you, but the question is can you please make me a banner for my website on that has a few of the titles that we play, you can see what games we play in our forums there is a topic for each and everyone we play. i know your real busy with all the modding and among other things but i ask you cause i know your work and the quaility. if you can make a couple of them great. also if there is anyone here that would like to try and make me a banner also that would be great. andone last thing i have to coco can you make me a badddddddassssssss signiture for when i post it shows me i know your mind is crazy and you can make a badd ass one for me . something that goes from a ghost type deal to my new name now which is {UG}_PlayBoy69 see what you can come up with thanks pal.

ps COBRAAAAAAAAAA contact me bro thanks

Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2003, 12:36:21 am »

Well bud I'll tell ya, I'm pretty busy right now so it'll have to wait a while..
Sorry but I'm up to my ears as usual and actually could be working a little faster, just trying to preserve my sanity here (what's left, hehe). I'm glad to see you're still in the game, and I'll get back to ya as soon as I have some free time. Just ask these guys, they ask me for stuff and end up waiting weeks! (gulp) It's not on purpose guys!

Mac, I didn't forget the UMP!! SC, I know, the SEAL skin pics! Grin

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2003, 02:36:09 am »

Thanks buddy i would be honored to have you make one but if anyone else can make me a sweet banner till i can get my god made banner from coco that would be nice i mean mine looks like &*%( (lol) and coco and the rest of the gang come join our site it would be my honor to invite you all there for fun forums till coco beware is available with updates heh Grin

Suicide_Commando
God bless the freaks

-Sicut Nox Silentes-

« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2003, 04:09:25 am »

Hey take your time bud. I'm not going anywhere, besides I know it'll be worth the wait to see.      Grin

UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2003, 06:37:23 am »

i just noticed it says under my name im a lllamma arrrggggg

UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2003, 09:27:41 pm »

hmmm none of the other graphic masters can help while i wait on cocos just so i have something for now? I really need a banner for our site it makes the whole site look like crap the way it is now I think atleast. please let me know. I know you all are busy but just let me know if someone can make me something for now while i wait thanks

kazan

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2003, 11:22:09 pm »

WOW ghost lives  Shocked new sites looking good. Cheesy
UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2003, 01:31:15 am »

crazy kazan whats up pal register on the site fool bring me the good coco updates pal ok  Grin

kazan

« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2003, 04:23:44 am »

All reday done bro an will do. Grin
TwoTimer

I'm a llama!

« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2003, 04:44:44 pm »

Lol!!!

Nie to see all you guys still alive!   Smiley
Remember all of you but not sure you remember me?  Wink
UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2003, 06:44:08 pm »

i remember the infamous twotimer whats uppppppppppp  Grin

TwoTimer

I'm a llama!

« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2003, 09:22:15 pm »

Infamous?
Hmmm...
Ok!   Grin

Alive and kickin' again!
Like you.
But I haven' t got any mail after I registered,
Your site.   Angry
UG_PlayBoy69

I'm a llama!

« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2003, 09:37:27 pm »

hmmm you should have with your password if not let me know but ill set it to password and you change it in your profile ok bud

kazan

« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2003, 12:03:58 pm »

Hey two timer still kicking now all we need is for ambrose to show up an it be like oldtimes f knows what ever happend to him. Huh
{E}LuSiVe

too late! viva taco bell...

« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2003, 06:47:42 pm »

good to see u back, bro.

MUD SLIDES FOR EVERYONE!!! Those underage get grape juice, of couse except for me. Wink

{E}LuSiVe[/u][/i]
---

---
"THREE DOLLARS! Cool, that gets me another scratch-off..."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads