*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:54:13 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  Special Forces Training
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Special Forces Training  (Read 4019 times)
c| Sssickboy
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2003, 05:36:36 am »

If you get to the point where you are having to move and stop every 5 seconds, you are probably going the wrong way.  Once you find the path... it should be pretty easy.

Spilling the beans.  Honorable players do not click on this link:

http://individual.utoronto.ca/divya/

BTs_GhostSniper
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2003, 04:30:30 pm »

Special Forces training was a piece of cake....I completed everything in under 45 minutes.  I must say, the real thing was MUCH MUCH HARDER......lol

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2003, 06:54:00 pm »

Thanks for the cheat and a good laugh at work.  I think that is by far the funniest cheat I have ever read.   Grin

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2003, 09:33:16 pm »

lmfao.

Well done sssickboy. Good find. Gave me a good laugh.  Smiley

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
c| Sssickboy
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2003, 11:44:56 pm »

Reminded me on good ol' Lin
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2003, 04:22:22 am »

OK, I just beat SF training (and medic), can anyone tell me which maps allow you to use the SF M4 weapons mod? Is it just the maps with SF preceding or coming after the map name? Or is it all maps...

Comments/suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Smiley

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2003, 04:50:22 am »

SF Pipeline, SF CSAR, SF Hospital and SF Recon.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[OZ] Martin
« Reply #27 on: December 05, 2003, 11:06:03 am »

That sucks. Hmm today i'll be a normal grunt, Hmm Now i'll be SF. Ooops back to a normal grunt.
 Wow the military dictates even our soldiering capabilities on a day by day basis. Maybe tommorow i'll be able to drive a tank. :-D
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #28 on: December 05, 2003, 03:38:25 pm »

That sucks. Hmm today i'll be a normal grunt, Hmm Now i'll be SF. Ooops back to a normal grunt.
 Wow the military dictates even our soldiering capabilities on a day by day basis. Maybe tommorow i'll be able to drive a tank. :-D

No, Martin, the way it works in the REAL Army (and I speak from experience) is: Today you are a floor sweeper (Friday), Saturday you are a trash collector, Sunday you are a saint (unless you don't go to church, in that case you are a floor waxer), Monday you are a trained killing machine and will be called upon to rain death on a terrorist training camp, Tuesday you are a PT Instructor (as if you didn't get enough PT while killing people), Wednesday you are a Soldier marching in a parade, Thursday you are a punching bag in hand-to-hand combat training, and FRIDAY you are a floor sweeper again!

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

Supernatural Pie
Useless Post-Count Whore
God bless the freaks

"Don't run, you'll only die tired."

« Reply #29 on: December 05, 2003, 09:25:11 pm »

That puts a lot of stuff into perspective.

And this was a game that the army claimed was supposed to "give people potential recruits something to expect when they joined the army" (paraphrasing all the bs i've heard)

And shepherds we shall be, for thee my lord for thee.
Power hath descended forth from thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out thy command.
So we shall flow a river forth to thee, and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
In nomine Patris, et filii, et spiritus sancti.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #30 on: December 05, 2003, 11:44:50 pm »

That puts a lot of stuff into perspective.

And this was a game that the army claimed was supposed to "give people potential recruits something to expect when they joined the army" (paraphrasing all the bs i've heard)

Yeah, fortunately only a small percentage of the Army will ever get to see anything like what is depicted in that game.  I for one sometimes wish I hadn't seen the things I've seen.

[OZ] Martin
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2003, 01:25:55 pm »

It's ok Ghostsniper. I was just paying out the fact that you couldn't be a SF soldier in all maps. just the latest ones.
I wasn't taking a jab at the real military. I too have some experience of what that is like.
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2003, 11:01:23 pm »

No offense taken Smiley

Cossack
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

SEMPER TRANSFUEGA

« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2003, 07:05:10 am »

Same camp as you GS. I passed the test with an 86 the first time and did E&E in 20 minutes (had to repeat obj A to B only once) Guess all that military academy wargame excercises showed me the way.

BREAD LAND AND PEACE!
R.I.P Grifter
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads