*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 10:55:02 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Some rule suggestions  (Read 2510 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #20 on: March 06, 2003, 09:14:22 pm »

You don't get any additional points for playing lower clans. So you would only get 10points + number of players which will probably only multiplied by 1 in season 5. Largest cb played was 7vs7 so that would make 17points.

Playing noob clans: there will always be weaker clans. I wouldn't consider a clan that played 10cbs as noob clan they just don't have such high skills. At least they don't give up cbing and have fun.

This doesn't change anything on the fact that if a clan doesn't play cbs he can't win the league. If no one of the older or higher skilled clans does cb you choose the next avaible clan to cb. I am sure that AK, *NADS, MP5, RnT wouldn't say no if KoS invites them.

E.g. DEA played all avaible clans and there is nothing wrong with it. Currently you only get to many points for players(for the GR ladder). Season 4: But ten points + player(in GR averagly 4) isn't very much especially if a clan that plays a higher ranked clan gets up to 60points(equally to 4 wins by the number 1). To reach 600points DEA would need 42wins without a loss. If they have such stats they will also win the finals with ease.

I don't see a problem with playing lower ranked clans as long you accept challenges from higher or equally ranked clans. Also who says that always higher ranked clans always challenge lower ranked clans. Can't it be that a lower clan wants to challenge a higher ranked clan to gain as much points as possible!?

Just play the game. The next season will be very promising especially because due the high penalty points it will be damn hard to defend the top 6. However I think this season was a very good season. Many cbs, less problems (5 issues in over 200played cbs), and still few opponents that can take the #1. Especially the RS ladder will be exciting and the showdown DEA vs Virus in the finals.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2003, 02:25:03 am »

omfg i am officially sick of the abuse of noobs! i come back and see in the CB Drop box 4 rapes of ma80 by good clans. jesus christ the last time i saw 2 good clans cb was when kota cb'd mp5 and nads and freak cb'd mp5. rules need to provide a ?ber huge limit on cb'ing noobs lol

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
-MP5- Typhy
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2003, 03:26:29 am »

Pat: 3 of those "wins against noobs" are MP5's CBs. There are two reasons that we're CBing "noobs":

1.) Out of the top clans; AK is inactive, RnT is European, so they're only on in the mornings ( my time ). FiRE will only CB us when Infection is on, KotA says "you know we can't beat you", and Freak has a new daily excuse, aside from Goku, HappyJack, and about 2 others.

2.) Refering back to reason #1: We CB whoever is on. I don't care if they're in first place, or last place. I'm here to CB, and I'll CB any clan.

There are two people in this community I won't CB: You ( pat ) and Rancid. The reason for this, is, of course, because you're honorless campers.

For those CBs against MA80, we'll get about 19 points for each. That's not many points, and they're not the most fun battles, but they're better than playing in regular games. Any top clan wants to step up, I'm sure we can get a time set up.

Regards,
Typhy

0 Kilz:M:

Sancho!

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2003, 11:50:24 am »

Um Typhy, I can guarantee nobody in ?KoTA ever said ?You know we can't beat you? because that's simply not true. You won't cb against Pat or Rancid cuz you can't beat them. But in the finals of the top 6 you won't have a choice, you cb or you go home, which you will be doing either way. You may have beaten me and Grape before in TF6, but the true test is vs pun and rancy...good luck, Im sure they would NEVER back down to you... Grin

And Pat, the cb'ing of noobs by clans like -MP5- is typical, they use some bullshit excuse but it's all about tryin to get those precious points without proving your skill. Don't you love how they will endlessly rape a newer clan, and refuse to cb a clan with truly skilled players...citing some lame ass excuse for being afraid like calling them campers...lmao. I remember being part of Typhys clan, I know first hand how he operates... Shocked

Now lock this thread Pat, before typhy gets all upset and wets his pants...
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2003, 09:30:25 pm »

***controlling typhy's reaction*** thread = locked

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads