*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 12:55:07 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ok, you wanted it, so here it is  (Read 2281 times)
Typhy's iBook
« on: March 11, 2003, 11:21:59 pm »

Ok, clearly in deleting my post in the Drop Box, you're refusing to count this CB. So, let's get right down to things.

If this CB between MP5 and Sct isn't counted, I plan to do the exact same thing as they did, next season.

I will, before signing up for the battle league, go find the best clan that I can find, and CB them. If I lose, I will say that the CB should not count, since we weren't on the ladder. If we win, I will quickly sign us up, and the CB will be given to us. So I can be 100% sure that my clan starts out 1-0.

Hmm, is that really what you want?

I'll post more once I see your replies.  
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2003, 12:26:07 am »

Well Typhy, you won't be able to do that because MP5 is already going to be on the battle league.  They won't be taken off if you're going to continue to play with them.  Therefor, if you cb and agree that it will count for the real season, you won't be able to do that.  Besides, we'll all know you did it now moron, Snipey isn't doing that on purpose.   So you can probably get a nice ban.  You had plenty of time to read what Mauti wrote on your post so Pat deleted it.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 12:27:03 am by ?FiRE Infection » Logged

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Typhy's iBook
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2003, 01:40:19 am »

Snipey isn't doing that on purpose
 [/color]

Ok then, you have Snipey's email, since he was the leader of Red. Sign Sct up and give us our win.

[/color]
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2003, 02:20:42 am »

Typhy, you cbed a clan not on the battle league.  You were given incorrect information from one of their members, obviously not their leader.  Isn't anything we can do.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2003, 02:22:47 am »

Typhy...    Seriously...   STFU desperate kid acting the fool...

Why the fuck would BL admins want to give you a win vs. n00bs that were not even in RED in the 1st?  

Sassy was never in RED(She's barely played RS 5 times in her life.  Yes, 5 times) and neither was Nick.  Now stfu. Angry  

Geeez, thx for assuring my good team decisions.
Typhy\'s iBook
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2003, 05:12:32 am »

Geeez, thx for assuring my good team decisions.

Rapid, do me a favor: Take a look at the Rogue Spear ladder. Where was AK with me? 17-1, first place.

What is AK without me? 0-0, 3rd place.

AK's has good players, but no one to put things together, and use that tallent to win CBs.

Why the fuck would BL admins want to give you a win vs. n00bs that were not even in RED in the 1st??

Rapid, it doesn't matter if this is against SW, or if it's against KoS. A win is a win, no matter what clan it's against.

Nick was in red, and told me that Sct was another name for Red.

Your post really makes me sad that I defended you in the past. If this were an AK win here, I'm sure you would be freaking out.

Typhy, you cbed a clan not on the battle league.? You were given incorrect information from one of their members, obviously not their leader.? Isn't anything we can do.

Wow, Infect, congratulations - way to fucking miss ( or dodge ) the point! You have Snipey's email, so sign Sct up for the Battle League and have the win go against them instead of Red.

Typhy...? ? Seriously...? STFU desperate kid acting the fool...

Whoa, where'd "kid" come into this? A bit sad that a 13 year old writes and reads better than you, as well as owns you at Rogue Spear.

Back off, Rapid. You're a powerfreak, to you, the most important thing is that everyone has extreme repect for your leadership, not that you have a top clan. You showed that when you booted Myst, when he and I were on a streak of something like 11-1, and then again when you booted me, when I'd gone 19-1 in my last 20 CBs. Pretty bad, Rapid.

If I don't get this win, well, I guess you can be 100% sure that MP5 will start out 1-0 next season, with a win against a top clan, even if it takes us 35 tries to get it.

What do you guys want? I belive I have a screen shot of Nick saying that Sct is another name for Red, just tell me what evidence you want, and I'll get it.  

Can I please have someone with an IQ higher than their age come and help me? :::Looks at Mauti, Hazard, and Voods:::

Oh yes, one more thing. Prediction Rapid's likely response to this CB. . .

[big, ugly as hell font] STFU Typhy, you newbie. Anytime you want to CB, tell me, and we'll own your little newbie ass [/big, ugly as hell font]

So, how about we set a time for that CB? How about this friday, after I get home from my soccer game? Post whatever time you'll be ready for the CB, and we'll be there.

[/color]
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2003, 08:33:34 am »

Geez Typhy...  Way to get over defensive.  Did you not think for one minute that I am posting here, maybe because you're wrong?  Sassy is a girl that has played RS 5 times.  She was not a member of RED.   Neither was Nick.  If Nick wasn't sure if SCT was the same as RED (by saying "I think so"), it probably means it wasn't the same.  That type of information is usually pretty clearly stated by the leader(DUH!).  What got me to post, was your desperation to get a win counted, that you trully don't deserve.  Believe me, if I thought you deserved that win, I would post otherwise.  I truly don't think you deserve that win.  Now don't hate me because of that.  I'm being fair, without being bias.  I talked to Sassy and Nick, and they both told me they were not on the RED team.  Now pls drop it and don't stoop so low.   Only makes you look bad further.

Also, you were in 15 of those 18 CB's.  Gj on that.  Too bad that's not everything in a team.  Team is about communication, honor, trust and pride.  All which you failed at in the end.  While you were trusted many times and was able to come thru at times, you proved that trust could only go so far.  I'm not obsessed with my leadership.  I take pride in it and do what's best for our team.  Not do what's best for myself, like you proved yourself to be(by CB'ing RnT when we had just agreed on who was going to CB them, and you even posted about it)  Thanks to my leadership, we are where we are. That's pride you didn't have for your clan, since you couldn't respect your teamates.  But anyways, don't try and get so personal, on something you really have no room to.  Remember, dumbass Myst was booted because of his several attempts at trying to destroy |?K| from the inside out, with no success.  No success, because the rest of the members were loyal and reported his shady ways right away.  Now call that a bad decision to boot Myst.  Besides, you and him are together now.  Just the way you like it.  You're meant for each other, so enjoy.  Don't go acting as if you're not happy where you're at.  You don't have to worry about keeping your word to anybody now.  Well, mb Myst, but as if you would anyways. Shocked

and about CB'ing.  You know what's up already.  You said it yourself.  You want to CB certain members of your choice.  I doubt it'll go the way Typhy wishes, since you're not the one that gets to choose our CB team for each battle. Shocked  And you know I don't schedule CB's.  I can't get |?K|'s to show up at designated times as is, let alone try and set up a time for a CB...  When I have a CB team that's ready to CB, you'll know.  I know you live on GR and are always ready, so it won't be hard to find you.  Us, is a different story...  But in the finals, top 6 CB each other no matter what, so don't you worry.   We'll be seeing each other in the battlefield no matter what.  Then you'll eat your words "I own you Rapid"
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2003, 08:57:43 am »

Typhy first in the last 30days of the BL no new clan can sign up furthers you can only join the league with 2 different clans per season. Sct fails in both points. Snipey already joined with GwG and ended with red.

No way to count this cb. Also the rules are clear about this.

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Saberian 3000

The victory is not to be a target, but to win

« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2003, 09:22:27 am »

Well, this cb should definitely be interesting to see between AK and Mp5.  

In the end, it's about what is fair for the whoie
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2003, 08:35:55 pm »

Ok rap, I tried to stay out of the topic, but I've been dragged in...no suprise.

Let's see, what is this so called trying to break down ?K? I didn't try to destroy ?K, I tried to make it better, by having a chance for the clan to chose thier leader. But, why did I want to see who  the ?Ks wanted as leader? (For the record almost 100% voted typhy) Oh right, cause for some reason on some powertrip you decided to bench me cause I was winning CBs.

Wait this goes father back, to days when you went on another powertrip and decided to suspend all the 3 ?Ks that took place in a CB with out you. Errr, wait, thats not when it started. It started when you stole the clan from Typhy and turned it into your own lil' dictatorship. Hell you even changed the name from |AK| Another Killer to |?K| Agressive Killers...Tisk tisk.

You obviously lack any honor, and are a power hungry slut bound for failier. Your dictatorship will crumble beneath you soon. Then you'll be just as much of a failer on line as you are living in your mothers basement when your almost 30.

You talk about Trust too...If the last paragraph wasn't proof enough, why should anyone trust someone like you who has turned their back on me, for no reason, and kicked me from their clan for trying to let the clan chose by itself.

Pride...HA! Here's pride for you: http://www.mysterio.150m.com/aknear.html

For nothing better in life to do, you come on these forums to interfere in a topic that doesn't involve you to the slightest degree. If Nick  (who i saw in red be4 Sct) said it was for red cause Sct hadn't signed up yet, WHAT MORE IS THERE TO IT!

And when MP5 defeats ?K it will be the last nail in your coffin.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 08:39:23 pm by -MP5- Mysterio » Logged

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
jewb - unlogged in
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2003, 09:47:42 pm »

hah
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2003, 11:21:56 pm »

Ok, issue's over, I got my powerbook back, now I'm going to go kick some ass in some more CBs.

On a more honest note about MP5 vs AK; it will be an exellent CB. I would expect a score at about 8-6, and I look forward to it.

Peace,
Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2003, 12:14:13 am »

Geese myst, thanks for the pop-up magnet of a link  Wink

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2003, 12:57:37 am »

Geese myst, thanks for the pop-up magnet of a link  Wink

That's why the best browsers support pop up blocking. Smiley

Nice work, Myst; but I seriously doubt that the end is near for AK. I was in that clan for a long time, and there were several times when they went inactive, for even months at a time, and they've always come back. When Skunkney comes back, and Dad returns from his trip, I expect them to become active again.

But they lost their Typhy, so they will never be as good.  Grin

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2003, 05:32:30 am »

LMAO myst.  Being that you live in fantasy land portraying your enemies in the funniest scenarios, it will be quite the deadly shock, when a reality check hits you when you lose to us in the CB's  to come.  Don't even try to mod your host or nothing funny neither.  Any funny games, and you'll be the one hating it around here.  It's just too bad when me and ?? where around, you didn't happen to be there(since Typhy was there).  But then again, Typhy quickly pointed out how quick the 2 of you'd lose Shocked  Anyways, if it wasn't for all the stupid online hatrid, I'd invite  you to my pad and drink, smoke, and RS you under the table Grin .  But in the meantime, keep fantasizing about our downfall.  It only enhances yours further
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2003, 06:38:51 am »

Don't even try to mod your host or nothing funny neither.
Thats why you recruited rabid right?

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2003, 06:59:08 am »

Hahah, quite the comedian.  Remember, I let "rabid" join so he won't use that silly name no more that Everybody and their Momma confuses me for.  I know you'd love to think otherwise, but we're a clan with Honor and Pride.  |?K|'s have never cheated, and never will.  Now go back to sucking on your momma's tittie Jeb.  Keeps your mouth shut! [/b][/color]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads