*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 09:47:40 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  The truth behind Rouge Spear...
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The truth behind Rouge Spear...  (Read 5423 times)
MainMaN

moo

« on: February 04, 2003, 04:47:08 am »

Rogue Spear at one time was stable.. But im finally gona bring this up.

Im no programer nor a hacker, just a hard core gamist.
Alot of people in RS also agree about its insecurity.

cheating

glitching

Playing "unfair"

All these sound, ok ok sure whatever.
Right now the game rs has a promblem.

ok ok, aimbots? armor mods? true or false?

Ok 1st off, every1 prob. knows this.. YES they have "mods" for the pc version of RS.. and every other game

For your information a devish mod called "PUMA" used 2 be used int he pc world... show the enemies and the full stuff, that every idiotic cheater would like 2 get ur hands on.

One year ago, a guy on "Gameranger" desided to invent a crack for mac. just a basic crack.. wanted 2 c if it can be done.

Ok ill get to the point, some dude, gave me the hack and i left it on my PC at home... Its a server-editing mod.

Ok, 1st of all u need proof.. But then agian why im i even bringing this up?

well.. the main focus on this is a RS ANTI-CHEAT mac only mod...

This isnt the only hack RS was expose 2. The famous Armor mod. It takes 1/2 clip 2 kill. <-- i dont have this one on my pc nor i have proof it exist.

THE HACK WILL NOT WORK WITH GAMERANGER

i wana make this statement clear, "I am not here to put stories in ur head, but im telling u the truth. IVE NEVER USED IT ON A RS GAME SESSION. I will amit i used it for practice on ip'ed games on gamespy for testing purposes in make of the anti-hack.

before this statement, *NADS Lt. Justin sane and me. made an ip join 2 test the hack for proof purposes. This is my proof the hack does exist. ive also supplied a photo of the mac hack. RS needs 2 be fixed. and im doing this in the make of a Rs-anticheat beta. I will email mauti and have this put in the DAMN downloads once it is finished.

note:we have never used this on any gameranger games
     proof:If i did, you will notice a 1 bar ping, will occur and will NOT CHANGE intill the start of the game.. then it will go normal

note:No m4 member or nads member is resposable for this... I did not make the crack, im just the carrier of it.

note:ive never used it, nor i cant, gameranger wont allow it.. Nor i got the reasources and the reason to change it.. cause simply... cheating is for nerds that dont have girlfriends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I understand how the hack works and how the anti-hack will work..

You may ask questions about it, please put the questions in a "question form"

Please post your reply. Ive decided if u believe the hack isa false, or a myth still. I will show 1 other person it. Thats all, its hard enough trying 2 censor everything i say so some 1 else doesnt make it. the anti-hack will be coming soon. Please do not email me or PM in gamranger.. and all questions here.

Picture of the hack on the pc : http://m4.macclans.com/hack.html
info on the hack: the hack is unreconizable, u will never know they have it.

RS will become stable agian.. If you have any ideas on how we can make this happen email me g_b_mainman@softhome.net

The reason im telling you this, cause im gona need some help on making RS an anti- cheating zone.

how the hack works:

PC----------mac
 -
  -
   -RS game

Your mac connects to the pc, then the pc connects ur hacked mac to the host.. thats how mac cheating it happening.

Ive been asked.. will i get permabanned? for what? for dissussing the ways to make RS secure and safe.. no i will not. i dont play RS anymore anyways

Hopefully youll understand 2... aimbots arnt a joke anymore... face the facts.. if u truly believe their is no aimbot.. i will show you.

-mainman
http://m4.macclans.com

MAC
(Mac Anti- Cheating)

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

SparK - Forums :: http://sparkforum.cjb.net :: Raven Shield Modding Source
ACE Justin Sane

whats the difference between a duck?

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2003, 05:36:43 am »

Yes I did test the aimbot with mainman and yes it did work, I dont know how it works and I dont have a copy of it myself. but when we were testing it I banned all weapons in the game and he comes up owning me with a UMP45 also he could tell me where I was wherever I went on the map(CSL) headshots every time.
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2003, 03:27:41 pm »

Actually, there already is an anti-cheat mod for RS. AgT used to use it a lot, but most of the other clans we CBed didn't want to bother DLing it, so we stopped using it. Maybe make it standard? Also, sometimes when you turn all weapons off, RS glitches and some people still get weapons. This doesn't necessarily mean they are cheating. I just wanted people to know that so they don't jump all over someone if they still have a gun when the guns are off. I'm glad someone finally found proof of this, though. Nice work. =D
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 03:29:25 pm by Mr.Mellow » Logged

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2003, 04:10:35 pm »

Yes actually there exists allready a anti-cheat mod (since a long time) but i dont know if it worx  Grin

mainman at school
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2003, 04:57:09 pm »

There is no anti-cheat mod for the mod ive gotten, ive tried all.. cause it works with the game not agisnt it. It discises its selve as the part of the game and if u got rid of it.. the game would go also
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2003, 09:15:54 pm »

The anti-cheat mod works in that if it finds any of the RS files are working differently then they should, no one can join the game, or they'll crash if they change something in-game. It should work for this cheat you've been talking about.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2003, 09:16:00 pm »

I sincerely doubt all of what you just said Mainman.

1) You call it a basic hack.... untrue even on a PC it isn't a "basic" hack
2) You have the knowledge? I remember not too long ago you couldn't even use Dreamweaverk, I doubt you have the programming knowledge to do this.
3) This guy just "gave it" to you? Why you?
4) So this guy just walked away from his hack? For someone who was desperate enough to use a hack and for them to walk away from it and not use it is SOOOOO unbelievable.
5) If only you have it why would everyone else need an anticheat? Unless you distributed it or have proof that it is widely used.

I personally would not download it because basically I think that's bs. You can get shot in the face all you want and "cry aimbot" like most people do... or you can just realize that most people have good aim. THE GAME IS A COUPLE YEARS OLD, that is enough time for people to have good aim! So basically I will not download ANYTHING to stop this "hack" because  I don't know what I'm dling, and basically I doubt you have the programming knowledge.

Haz
« Last Edit: February 04, 2003, 09:18:09 pm by ?FiRE Hazard » Logged

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2003, 10:03:05 pm »

#1. i dont have knowlage about some programs ie. dreamweaver u dumbass. Does not mean i know nothing about programming
#2 Yes its a basic hack cause its basically how all the other hacks use. but they use diff medians
3. yes he gave it 2 me.. why? cause we were best friends and i asked for it. 2 c if it was a joke or if it was real
4. yes he did, making a hack didnt take a hour.. mor elike 5 mins.. and he doesnt use gameranger
5. im not the only 1 who has it. ive spotted other gr users having it.

Fine, u can believe whatever u want.. but compaining and whining that u dont care isnt gond help.. and btw i dont care how good u arnt at rs =D

Not an iron in the flame, Faith is just a flicker, But it's burning just the same. - Paul Alan

Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2003, 10:12:05 pm »

#1. i dont have knowlage about some programs ie. dreamweaver u dumbass. Does not mean i know nothing about programming

MM Wtf are you talking about you can make a anti-hack on Dw. Dw is for Webpages!

Btw the anti-Cheat mod everyone is talking about all it does is take away servers side modigfactions like if i where to give the pdw 1000 shots it would take away the pdw.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2003, 10:15:42 pm »

DW was an example that you know nothing about code.

And that crack about not being good at rs.... ha, I beat you 6-0! Plus I wasn't bragging I was saying that people are good, they get good aim.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2003, 12:20:36 am »

He was joking, no you're not bragging at all hazard, you just beat him with 6-0, we all know that now.

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2003, 03:21:34 am »

I see this stuff is finnaly coming out, Yes there is a Aimbot for mac. it's really simple to get it to work, and to get puma to work on mac as well. but i will not tell anyone how to do it. mauti stummbled across it, and he showed it to me. i was amazed at how EZ it is to get it to work. there is other hacks as well like peeking through a wall at any point in the game (any wall too) and seeing the whole level... and shooting guys from anywhere. like no clipping on 007, but just peeking into the wall like the bunkers glitch. if those two cheats i mentioned above got out RS is done for. if you don't bleave me, oh well. but just remember what i said.

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2003, 11:08:30 pm »

Bah, I guess I'm just in denial =). Hey snake... don't you owe me a favor for those hotdogs? =P

~ Einstein
MainMaN

moo

« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2003, 04:49:20 am »

Omg, haz u brag 2 much 6-4 and btw i could care less about it, i was on a shitty powerbook g3 so i dont care

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #14 on: February 06, 2003, 04:00:11 pm »

Okay, now I think we have a problem. If Mauti says there's one, I believe him. However, I'm not going to go as far as downloading something M.M. made, especially since he can't even type a sentence I can understand.  Wink

mm at school
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2003, 05:10:46 pm »

oh su, yes i know programming and im making a hack its ur dumbass decision if u want it or not
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2003, 11:03:42 pm »

mm r u Stupid? Dw will not help you in any way...

I know more then enough of the language rs uses(not sure if it is perl) to make a rs mod but im not sure what the file looks like on pc

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2003, 04:38:56 am »

oh su, yes i know programming and im making a hack its ur dumbass decision if u want it or not

Ok, this needs to be stopped right now.  It's obvious that if Mauti does know and maybe even have a hack like so for RS, he surely made sure not to expose it to our community.  Now why in the hell do we need some numbnut that can't even spell his name come try to make one and have others DL it?  Doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that this can only damage our community, and it's why others like Mauti have kept from bringing it out to the public.  Now don't let MainMan(n00b) come out even trying to bring these hacks alive, or it will just start to ruin games everywhere...  

MainMan, your attempts at making a "Hack" ARE NOT NEEDED NOR WELCOMED.  

SO DON'T DO IT! Angry

I seriously say we consider banning him if this is his ways at making "RS more fun"...  

This nonsense needs to be stopped now before it gets worse...
Wrabbit
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2003, 04:42:14 am »

Hah, i say we ban rapid and make RS more fun... i feel more people would agree to that than to mainmans
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2003, 04:48:20 am »

Hah, i say we ban rapid and make RS more fun... i feel more people would agree to that than to mainmans

Nice Try Dumbass Mainman...

It's only obvious it's you from "school"...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2003, 04:50:24 am by |?K|*Rapid* » Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads