*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 07:32:10 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: .::2003 |?K| / *DAMN 1v1 RS Tournament::.  (Read 28038 times)
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2003, 07:28:49 pm »

Rapid... excellent job so far setting everything up. My power has been out at home because of an ice storm in april!!! Power is back now, but cable is still down (I am at school). When do we start playing and find out who we are competing against? I hope I get internet back in time... if I don't, I'll let you guys know whether I can play or not.  Cool

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2003, 07:38:38 pm »

Guys, stop your complaining. If non of you were banned from GameRanger, non of you would have a problem with the rules that Rapid has posted. Take you comments elsewhere, no one wants to here em. So far from what ive seen Rapid has done well.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Ross Koepke (Bull)
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2003, 10:05:54 pm »

Wow, isn't voodoo such an understanding guy? HAHAHA! NOT! Ok, I'm resigning from you tournament because I believe that not letter IPers play that are registered BL members is unjust. Oh yeah, did I mention my permaban that happened yesterday?
dr. letum

"Running from A to B, No more hookers and LSD"

« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2003, 11:22:23 pm »

Just curious, but why were all these people banned from GameRanger?  I keep reading about this but help me understand the history.  just the facts please, no answers such as "cuz he sux ass and is uninteresting".  

I Ain't Got No Learnin'!
(SEALs) one

I am and always will be Agent #1

« Reply #84 on: April 09, 2003, 04:08:03 am »

Can I join the tourney to take Casper's spot?

My id:114941
My icon:my newbie-made Gameranger icon

one

I am and always will be Agent #1
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #85 on: April 09, 2003, 05:41:07 am »

If this thing is gonna happen it better start happeneing NOW. That is, assuming the idea is to have it done by the time the next season starts.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #86 on: April 09, 2003, 06:58:41 am »

Ok, first of all, the Tournament page has been updated with all the players that qualified/did not resign.  Check it out:

Next, First stage of the tournament starts as of now.  

? Your first mission, is to battle everybody on the list once.  You will be required to do your 1v1 vs anybody that's online if they're available(I will be  monitoring on GR as well as Typhy).  Post your scores here.  Remember, 5 games on each host.  Challenger has choice of hosting 1st or not.

? Quarterfinalists will be decided according to amount of matches won.  So get to battling!  A chart will be displayed on the 1v1 WebPage.

I'm happy we have a good bunch of players to work thru with, and hope everybody stays busy doing all their matches everyday(if necessary) for the next week!  15 1v1's to go thru, so get battling today!!!   Roll Eyes
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2003, 07:04:53 am »

I just want to thank Rapid for all his work on this. Tomorrow I will get my powerbook back, and be up to battle anyone, I also have a lag free host for small ammounts of people, so if anyone wants a neutral host, just contact me.

Good luck!

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #88 on: April 09, 2003, 08:17:35 am »

I will stay in the tourny because i feel like it Smiley

Btw sorry one Sad

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #89 on: April 09, 2003, 08:26:50 am »

Sorry, but as you can see on the updated Tourney page, you were removed due to your resignment Casper.  However, if anybody else drops out, or does not get any matches done in the next 2 days, you will be accepted(Probably mid Thursday, giving you about 2 days to battle everybody on the list by Saturday Morning, when the Quarterfinalists will be announced.)
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #90 on: April 09, 2003, 04:32:17 pm »

Just curious... how do you expect everyone to battle everyone? It seems a little bit bogus to me. I am still in as of now, because I hope internet will be back up when I get home. IF it isn't, I will let you know tomorrow (or tonight if its up) whether or not I can compete.

"Raped with class."
voodoo @ work
« Reply #91 on: April 09, 2003, 07:03:45 pm »

Pat, if u read Rapids post you will see that quarter finalists will be decided by amount of matches won.  Grin
thanks vood Cool my bad
« Last Edit: April 09, 2003, 09:18:43 pm by kota | p?t? » Logged
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #92 on: April 09, 2003, 10:38:31 pm »

Iam not banned, just no internet connection, the cable is hooked up to my pc and i dont have a router.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Answer to your Question
« Reply #93 on: April 09, 2003, 10:42:15 pm »

disconnect your cable to your PC, and hook it up to your mac(too easy for you to be complaining)  Then log on GR and get your matches going!  How much easier can it get? Shocked
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #94 on: April 09, 2003, 10:42:48 pm »

I thought that you sold your mac to get a PC, matt?

"Raped with class."
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #95 on: April 10, 2003, 12:02:47 am »

Nope not yet.

Retired Mac RS Player.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #96 on: April 10, 2003, 01:02:39 am »

Ok, I have just recived word from Snipey that he is quitting the tourney.

??ct.?nipey: oh the tourney
|MR|Buddha.jNu: pathetic, tyhpy
??ct.?nipey: i have decided i quit Sad
??ct.?nipey: im sry
??ct.?nipey: im too busy
??ct.?nipey: and other stuff

I guess that opens a spot for Casper, or another player.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #97 on: April 10, 2003, 02:11:13 am »

Casper's in!  Start Battling Casper!

Reminder:  I hope you guys are not being hesitant to battle people out there!  Don't worry about warming up("I'm not ready right now"<----Typical excuse) and bs like that! Simply get it over with!  You have a LOT of 1v1's to do, so get going now! Roll Eyes
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #98 on: April 10, 2003, 02:34:50 am »

Welcome, Casper!

Just a bit of tourney news:

Punisher beats Absalon, 7 games to 5.

And Absalon beats Typhy 6 games to 4.

Great work, Punisher and Absalon, good to see that you guys getting in some battles.

Rapid is CBing Absalon right now, and I have a CB setup against Casper in 10 minutes, so it looks like the tourney is out to a good, and fast start.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #99 on: April 10, 2003, 03:31:01 am »

A little more tourney news:

Absalon beats Rapid 8-6 in overtime.

Typhy beats Casper 6-4.

Keep up the action, guys. Remember, you have to qualify for the next stage. Don't worry about warm ups, just get out there, have fun, and win some battles.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 12   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads