*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 08:44:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  X1....
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: X1....  (Read 1537 times)
bloodanguts

Blood for the Blood God!

« on: July 26, 2005, 12:41:24 am »

Well, this is no doubt old news, but non the less, an answer would be great.
I was once in X1, but took some time off from from GR when I got addicted to Neverwinter Nights, and then (readdicted) to CoD.  Anyhow, when I returned to GR not so long ago to again destroy some braincells with good old GhR, I discovered X1 was no more Sad  I've briefly encountered some other ex-clanmates, but either don't have time to ask, or forgot: When exactly did X1 fold, and does anyone know why?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2005, 12:43:26 am »

hey blood, not absolutly sure but if its the clan im think of... well it was several years ago?

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
bloodanguts

Blood for the Blood God!

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2005, 01:26:58 am »

Ja... It still was around about a year ago.  I recall that it kind of disapeared for awhile, then came back for a short time again.  JYD, Marco, Sixshooter were all in it (well Six has been gone for years now I think...)
BTs_hooks

« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 08:30:58 pm »

i was in X1 right before it broke up, it broke up because alot of us left and went to cO. and then the leader at the time i forget who it was just decided to stop it
X1|MARCO

X1|MARCO

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2005, 08:55:26 pm »

Tuesday 1:48 pm CST > > > > OFFICIAL COMUNIQUE

Official Statement of X1|clan status....

X1|clan is not dead - Oh no... we just want you to think it is... X1|clan is now a sleeper cell  -
We have members in all corners of the continental quadrants - and we are activated by a secret (make that super secret) um... code thingy that kinda goes off like an alrmclok  - - -
4/72358957 01110010101110101 - the wires in my  h  e a d   are too <2> (two too)   TIGHT - take me offline Neo, can't get to the phone
I see our master plan is working perfectly - i have already told you too much - now you must all be eliminated -
X1| will live forever (maybe in a coma) but we LIVE - -ha ha muhaha muHAHAHAHAA clapping hands

X1|MARCO

don't piss me off - i have a gun =)
bloodanguts

Blood for the Blood God!

« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2005, 04:07:45 am »

heh... well thanks for the answers
Blitz

Pride and dignity mean nothing on the battlefield!

« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2005, 09:35:29 am »

Actually it's like Star Wars... There was a rebellion and a few of us couldn't take it and we formed the Empire. Of course we all know the Empire loses so yeah... It was also because the clan being well-knitted had some problems.  Marco's kid went to college, JYD was having family issues, TheKidd was diagnoised with Leukemia, I stopped caring because of my shitty computer, not to mention we tried merging with another clan, but it failed so we all went, "Fuck, let's just call it quits, we have better things to do than waste our time in some shitty league that we never compete in, and if we do compete we lose like a guy loses his nuts to cancer..." So yeah... X1 will live on by us former members playing naked... Or chatting naked, or both.

Blitz Cool

I WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!
bloodanguts

Blood for the Blood God!

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2005, 06:29:25 pm »

Heh... I remember that merger... how long did it last? Like 2 days?  It happened right after I came back the first time....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads