*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 02, 2024, 04:35:49 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Gaming (All your Gaming needs are here!) (Moderator: *DAMN Hazard)
| | |-+  World of Warcraft Chars.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: World of Warcraft Chars.  (Read 4446 times)
NiKLoT

« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2006, 12:18:27 pm »

WoW is no more addictive than any other game(or at least IMO). Sure I can spend hours playing online in an instance but I have also spent hours playing ghr online or RvS. GhR, think of how much time is spent practicing with a clan so that the clan will be good enough to cb their way to the finals. When I played ghr the most, I would spend night of 3-5 hours playing ghr with my clan. Sometimes we wouldn't even be playing... Just trying to fin a cb(which in my oppinipon is worse than playing the game cause instead of playing, your staring at a chat screen with nothing being accomplished).

At least with Wow though, you see improvement and there are things to work towards. With Ghr or RvS... There's nothing. Win a round or match... Then start all over just like you started the previous match.

Wow, you gain lvls, find better items, explore new areas... Much more entertaining that playing a match that gives you nothing win or lose but eats your time either way.

Ein

i deffinately dont agree! and u even tell the reason in ur post! In WoW u can play all the time and ull allways c an improvment that makes it so addicting, in rvs or ghr (in my case at least) u stopp playin after 3-4 h cuz its getting bored or everyone left the server.... but i could have played WoW the hole day.. really ein i played together with friends and we talked from morning to evening bout WoW... even if they d play rvs we wouldnt talk all the time bout rvs!! trust me ein WoW is the most fucking addicting game on the world!!
c| Lone-Wolf
*DAMN Staff
Forum Whore

Frog blast the vent core!

« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2006, 04:18:37 am »

One thing to keep in mind as we all get on the WoW-bashing bandwagon, is how many hours we all have spent, spend, and will continue to spend on GR playing FPS'.  Does making a game revolve around reaction time, connection speed, and a knowledge of the maps like the back of your hand, make it any better than WoW? 

Sure, it's a huge time sink, addicting, fairly repetative, but when you really get down to any other game, is it much different?  I know I have, to date, logged far, far more hours in RvS/GhR games than I have in WoW.

Quote from: (SiX)Sheixhundt
Air is a mechanism of control.
and i reject it.

They cant hit me from all the way over the-
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2006, 07:19:54 am »

I know I have, to date, logged far, far more hours in RvS/GhR games than I have in WoW.

tell us that when WoW has been out as long GhR and RvS Grin

I don't know if you realize how sad these kids are wolf... I had lots of friends outside of GR and I still had a life in my GhR days.  The parties I'm hearing about at school now (instead of going to the senior party, one of the last chances to say good bye the people you've known most your life) these kids are talking about skipping the senior party to have a WoW LAN! yea! pathetic if you ask me...

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads