*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 03, 2024, 11:24:46 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  to any bl admin
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: to any bl admin  (Read 1732 times)
Thrill Killer

Im a Killer

« on: May 07, 2004, 12:25:24 pm »

Hey i want play Season 8 but icant registre my clan for -fA-Stripes is my bro and he have registred hes clan and i tryed 3 times to registre my clan with this clan tag [aZk]? and {aZk} and this (aZk)- and i hope any admin can delete the tags so can 1 off my clan registre the clan good idea?

[aZk]-Thrill Killer
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2004, 12:37:04 pm »

Thrill Killer:

Thankyou for your message and im sorry its taken a while for me to get back to you regarding this.

The Admins cannot accept a clan application that is lead by a member of the same household of another clan leader. There are complexities that i won't go into now as i understand several adminis have discussed this with you. Becasue your brother lives in the same house, and is a clan leader, the Admins cannot accept your application.

Whatever your clan tag is we will not be able to accept it if you are the leader of it.  The admins do not want to  stop you from playing etc and there are two  simple solutions. Join another clan that is allready established. 2. If you have several members etc allready then have on of them be the clan leader who will take responsibility. his/her clan may then be registered and you will be a part of this clan and able to play.

I understand this has been frustrating and im sorry there are no other alternatives however This was a final decision and is not negotiable

Thankyou for your time.

Bl Admin Chair
« Last Edit: May 07, 2004, 12:37:25 pm by :MoD: BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Thrill Killer

Im a Killer

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2004, 12:44:30 pm »

can the other leader not registre the clan=?
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2004, 01:12:23 pm »

The other leader? It comes down to one simple thing. *DAMN BL opportates on the understanding that the Registered leader is responsible for his/her clan and its actions, and will be held accountable for any problems etc.  Should one of the members of your clan wish instead of yourself, to be the clan leader and to register their clan, to which you would be a member, then i can see no problem.

Of course as long as they do not live in the same household as another clan leader participating in the BL

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Thrill Killer

Im a Killer

« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2004, 01:30:56 pm »

one  for the clan going to registre the clan and he not my bro or anything =P
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads