*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 07, 2024, 09:49:58 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RnT vs FIRE (yes Fire, not Firet)  (Read 2246 times)
Absalon - RnT
« on: January 21, 2003, 08:17:08 pm »

oooo ur cheating or what? we played that cb vs Psyks, RC and Mattster. Too bad that mattster left his teammates alone and they lost.

It was a fucked up CB (not coz of RnT) wich we could win 6-0. But we were that friendly and didnt count one or two games coz of "handicap" or whatever psyks called it. So change that shit to a loss for u FIRE, yes U!!!!

nice try   Angry Angry
Absalon - RnT
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2003, 08:33:20 pm »

o yea forgot, I'M SURE THAT THIS WAS NOT A MISTAKE!!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2003, 09:14:05 pm »

Man, I had a feeling that was the case, but thanks for confirming it Absalon Wink

Now now, looks like somebody is inputing things wrong...  

Looks like time for new BL Mods for this season...

I don't know if I want to go thru the whole season having to double check other people's inputs since I do not trust them doing so now...

I know what easy mistakes are, and this wasn't one...  

I know this is being discussed in the Mod area, So I'm hoping Mauti doesn't get brainwashed into thinking this might be an "honest mistake"...

Sorry FiRE, but I don't find this to be an "Honest Mistake" Angry
SK(Home)
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2003, 09:55:10 pm »

well if this is true infect =/ i dont no whats gona happen to you but i hope you havent done this before

Infect just be honest and add the loss to RnT and dont bring down your whole clans reputation

-sk
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2003, 10:16:32 pm »

Guys, let's not turn this into a lynch mob. A mistake was made that needs correcting, nothing more. I know everything has to be a conspiracy with you guys, but I don't think Infection had the intention of cheating. He was probably just tired when he did it. Now, if it happens again, maybe remove his BL person status. Everyone deserves a second chance. This is just my opinion, and any unnecessary flames towards me will not be read, so don't even bother.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
bronto
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2003, 10:30:10 pm »

LYNCH INFECT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2003, 10:51:14 pm »

He was probably just tired when he did it...

Tired?  He had inputed his clan lost to RnT in the BL News when it happened, because that's what it was.  Then after I brought up my question of why it shows in the BL news that FiRE has lost 3 times, but only showing 2 losses on the ladder, is when he decided to go back and change the news to say RnT CB'ed FT.  Absalon clearly came in here to clarify his clan CB'ed FiRE members, not FT.  If there was a FT involved(mb mattster), that doesn't mean count the CB for FT if you lose, and for FiRE(Since you had FiRE members) if you win?  That's exactly what Typhy was talking about.

Obviously when I brought it up, Infection realized the mistake on the BL news, and he went over there and changed that to say "FireT" to confirm his story and VooDoo's post asking me to look at the "MatchList".  I know Infection would rather have the loss count for FT, but that's not the purpose of having a training clan.  A training clan is not here to take your losses and the Full Clan to take your wins!  LOL!   Not on our shift Angry

Mellow, now I know you want to give Infection the benefit of the doubt, but his changing of old news TODAY(He changed it today saying "RnT defeats FireT", when RnT Clearly Defeated FiRE), clarifies his  intentions...  He wanted to trick us into overlooking that loss, that really belongs to his clan, and would not have his clan so high on the BL Board.  

If this is your way to get to the top, a very dishonorable one...

Who's to say this never has happened before, or will happen again?  I know there's a way to prevent it by removing the guilty convicted.  But with all the "excuses" and "forgiveness" around here, who knows what will come out of this...

*sigh*

Only if people were Nice and Honest...

Punishment is due.  I hope that isn't overlooked.  I don't find people inputing things wrong to their advantage a "mistake".  Especially when it's being inputed by the leader...
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2003, 11:13:26 pm »

Okay I seriously don't feel the need to explain what being a battle league admin is to Rapid and how complicated inputing battles can be...especially during the beginning of the season when Haz and I tried to update the bl several times actually messing the entire ladder up untill Mauti told us to stop for a while.  Whenever we put in a loss it would give the win to a clan but no losses would appear.  I also admit two that in order to add a clan battle you have to check to make sure that you've added it  two times (not really going to go into that)  I've done this several times accidently not checking it the second time then it wouldn't update.  I did this when I first became a mod and a couple of times accidently so I've had to go back and check everything to make sure it was updated.  But I'm not going to defend myself, because I don't care what Rapid thinks.  I hope this community wants him to be a bl admin, he has my nomination.

Finally Albason, I don't know who you are and you don't know who I am, but now we are going to talk about a cb that happened.  You played my clan and one of our members left.  You had a 3v2 advantage.  All games counted, no, you didn't take any games or not count them because of a made up rule by Psyks.  All you and your cheap ass clan wanted to do was make us forfeit because we had 2 players and you had 3.  You didn't want to play us 3v2 because you were still afraid, pretty sad that you say some members are making up rules, I mean having a 3v2 advantage wasn't enough I guess.

Also What the fuck is FireT?  If Fire training played a clan battle it would be put in as FT:

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2003, 11:34:50 pm »

If this would be made easier for you FT could be deleted, All of AK could be made in bl admins and maybe ak should be given 4 wins against Fire sound good Rapid?

Now what is going on...Is RnT missing a win or something...they could be given one not to hard.

†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2003, 11:46:02 pm »

Sorry for the posts in a row but they are separate topics that all need to be addressed.  My request from all of my gameranger friends is that people don't go around calling me a cheater because I haven't explained everything to you.  I hope as your friend you can understand that by me not talking about everything because I don't feel necessary or the energy to tell Rapid things it in no way incriminates me.  If you have ever read the book of Thomas Moore he had a similar situation, as friends, when you say omg Infection cheated which I'm still not sure what you are talking about it makes other people think it and makes me look bad.  I've just noticed Pat and SK saying things like this without hearing other sides of the story, it is extremely unfair.  I hope that you guys can understand this and ignore Rapid for going around without letting anyone explain anything ever and just thinking he's right.

Thank you Typhy and Mellow for being a little more Mellow and giving me a chance to explain, along with many others who haven't posted.  When I'm completely sure what is going on it will be fixed and hopefully I can undestand fully.

Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2003, 12:12:21 am »

Rapid, you say there's all of this forgiveness going around, and I have to say that's incorrect and misleading. Everytime someone does something wrong, just about everybody jumps all over them, even if it's not true. You of all people should know that. You would have been banned from the BL long ago if you were punished everytime someone accused you of something. I think the community would be a lot better if people wouldn't immediately jump to conclusions, and if someone HAS done something wrong (I'm not saying Infect did something wrong), they should be given a second chance. How dare you accuse Infection of cheating in the BL in the past? If he had, FiRE wouldn't have done so badly in the past seasons.   Grin My guess on what happened: Infection incorrectly entered the results of the CB as RnT vs FT because he's tired and whatnot. On the news, he correctly enters the results as RnT vs FiRE. In all of his tiredness, he notices today that the two don't match up, and since he never is quite thinking straight, he changes FiRE to FiRE T in the news instead of changing the BL results in the BL system thing. He probably just forgot it was FiRE that was cbing and not FT. In any case, he's fixing the BL, so I think the issue is over.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
[d]-[p a t]

« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2003, 01:31:01 am »

My bad infect.  Angry its that damn rapid lol actually I thought something looked wierd also but sorry for jumping on your back about it.

"Raped with class."
[deific]-[divine, godlike]
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2003, 01:51:00 am »

Well, to start; anyone who says Infection should be removed as an admin, and ban from the BL is being very extreme ( Ok, no one's said both of those yet, but I'm sure someone will. Wink ). - At the time that this CB was entered in, the BL scripts were messed up and all, and I would say that there is a chance that this was just a good honest mistake.

Even if there is more to it, and Infection did this so that FiRE would not get the loss, I think the fact that it was pointed out in public would stand as enough of a punishment.

Seriously guys, why would Infection not post the FiRE loss? At that point, I think it would've lost him about 3 points. Why would he take the risk of doing something like that over 3 points? My personal thoughts are that he wouldn't.

On this one, I think that you have to give our long time BL admin a bit of benifit of the doubt. - I'm sure that after this issue, everyone will be watching things closely, to be sure it doesn't happen again.

Oponents to what I've proposed will say: "Mistakes can't be tollorated." - My response, Infection will be punished no matter what. Everyone will be keeping an eye on him, and I'm sure that many people will consider his word on issues less powerful than the other BL admins because of this.

Infection is smart enough not to risk so much on 3 points, I would assume that it is a simple accident that should be put right.

RnT, Rapid, and others; please don't get mad at me or take any offense to my post. I have lots of friends on both sides of this argument, I am simply defending what I think is right.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2003, 03:20:36 am »

Thank you everyone for your comments. This situation is being delt with beyond your vision in the Battle League Admin Area. This will be resolved shortly and this topic is now locked.

vood's

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads