*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 12:25:40 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  WTF IS WRONG WITH U !
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF IS WRONG WITH U !  (Read 15022 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2002, 06:22:25 pm »

*Takes note on GORF and his Power Outage story for future CB's*

Can you 2 clans do me a favor and simply finish the CB? ?If someone has denied the fact they want to finish, then they should be the ones penalized. ?Other than that, finish up and let it be! ?Bitching, Arguing, Name Calling will lead you no where but to look like jackasses. ?Especially when you go insulting people that do their best to be fair in all situations (Even though I didn't think it was fair to let NIXON get away with abusing his powers more than 3 times with the last time topping off all other scenarios). ?Finish up or have your CB thrown out like |?K| - -DisneY- CB. ?End of story:Smiley
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2002, 06:44:06 pm »

I said numerous times to sTfU that they needed a new host, or we would finish it another time. I know Rebel told them that he was tired of waiting and that he needed to go to sleep. We did not leave quietly... You make it seem as if we ran away, but that is not the case. I specifically said that we would have to finish it another time. But the whole reason I am stepping down and removing kos was not really because of this cb. Its how it was settled. I will not go along with Bondo's BS anymore. Period.

And I did not say that Meth was the person with the modded host. I said pussy was, pay attention.

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Bondo
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2002, 06:52:41 pm »

Ult, I thought you were saying the reason Meth had such high ping was that he was doing something with his host.

Mauti, what I mean more by having to accept it is that in this case STFU had only one host and for them to have an equal number of games on their host he would need to, but KoS rejected it, preventing STFU from having an equal number of games on their host.  Therefore it would make sense that either KoS accepts the host or the CB doesn't count.  Also, the fact that KoS never went into the host to do the test period nor did they drop a player from each side to cut down the lag that may have been there makes their rejection of Meth's host not by the rules.
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2002, 06:55:14 pm »

Can you 2 clans do me a favor and simply finish the CB?

Rapid, don't EVER say that again.......   Ever.

you have no place telling other clans to get along, let alone not having any place living on this planet.

lmao at the quote above.  l m a o......

Cool

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2002, 07:09:26 pm »

Gorf, you're a 15 year old pimpled neck virgin dork with nothing good to ever say.  You're a whiner and a shallow complainer.  Stay down there bud and maybe be quiet for a change.  It might earn you that respect you are so desperately seeking...  Take that advise or keep looking like an ass...

And remember, you've accomplished NOTHING.  

<Owned>
Bondo
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2002, 07:15:25 pm »

Well, anyway, Ult had his say so we can lock this thread now.
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #26 on: May 28, 2002, 07:18:23 pm »

lmao

actually i am 16 and handsome:D, i'd give u the link to the picture but i'm afraid u might do what frank, i mean pun, did to it.

and rapid, i did accomplish something.  i fucked your clan down the drain. and you and bondo can deny it all u want but without my posts that would have never happened.  have you done anything to me at all?  lol, nopers.  but i made hmmm.... let's see here.... at least 5 maybe like 8 of your members quit.  You're shit now rapid.  and they even said what they "really" thought about you after they left, which absolutely made my day Cheesy

hehe, god i love shutting you down.  ur like a little toy i like to play with.
Cool Cool Cool

KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #27 on: May 28, 2002, 07:19:35 pm »

Why lock it. Huh..... maybe other poeple in the community would like to input what they think about the whole situation.

Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #28 on: May 28, 2002, 07:24:34 pm »

Unless Mauti comes in here and locks it for some reason, this thread will remain open for business.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2002, 07:31:22 pm »

you know, for once, i acutially agree with rapid(his first post)
finish the goddamned cb
the problem with this bl is that there is no civility any more if i was in this situation, i would let kos come back and finish the battle(after setting a deadline, and a time to meet) then if the breached that, then say they forfit
it sounds to me like stfu was looking for a way to beat an evenly mached clan(that is my opinon formed from my observation of the arguments i'm not favoring anyone here)
also, can anybody dig up that gr chat logs so we know what was really said? typhy prehaps(he seems too ?be tight with the gr powers that be)

one last thing, gorf, leave rapid alone
the same goes for you rapid

i am SICK and GODDAMMNED TIRED of listening to you to go back and forth like 2 six year olds on a school playground
SHUT THE FUCK UP FOR ONCE!!!

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #30 on: May 28, 2002, 07:50:41 pm »

rapid = ghei   Cheesy:D:D

Bondo
« Reply #31 on: May 28, 2002, 07:57:08 pm »

Ultimo, be happy that I was nice enough to post your original message after Mauti moved it away just so you could have your say, you'd be asking to much for it to stay open.  Ace, lock the thread please, or move it to a DAMN only forum like Mauti did.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2002, 08:05:53 pm »

Is this what Mauti wants to do or what you want to do....

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2002, 08:14:50 pm »

i see why ppl dislike you bondo
you can be extremely pompus at times(like now)

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2002, 08:20:08 pm »

I thought i'd give a more human type response to this topic:

I don't want to get into all the technical rule crap but can't anyone else besides me see that by looking at the big picture this is comepletely wrong.  The BL was made to have fun and have a competition.  People have lost site of what is right and the difference between what is right and what is not.  Sure, its extremely important to have rules, but not to overdo it.  These bad rules are like unbreakable bindings that hold the some of the best clans, like KoS, in bondage so the sneaky clans can f*ck them up the ass.  Scuze my language, but SOMEONE FIX THIS THING!!!

Grin Grin    Colin

I'm a WHORE!
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2002, 08:40:29 pm »

Ulti you have inspired me.

I am gonna ask the guys in my clan if they want to leave this BL.  there aren't any BL's as good, but the lousy enviornment of this one is causing people to start making their own.

=/

Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2002, 10:24:48 pm »

OK, everyone is expecting it, so I guess it's time for me to chime in here...

First, I completely agree that the decision should be that they finish the CB... there are just too many little twists in this to make it a clean situation.

Second, the only "acceptable" host for STFU had to leave (not crash, but abandon).  If STFU had 7 other members on, one of them should have been able to host.  I find it very hard to believe that not a single one of them is able to host.  Did they even try?  How is it that none of them can actually host a game??  

Third, sounds like there was confusion and agrivation on both sides... best that this should have waited for a night until it could be finished properly.

Fourth, and most of all, I think the bigest problem here is the push for quick judgement.  Things have gotten out of hand (with Ult and KoS leaving) due to how quick this was handled.  If you read Mauti's posts, you'll see him being his normal, fair and impartial self... but he was asked to make a decision without all the information, very quickly.  First of all, Mauti shouldn't need to be brought into it unless the BL admins can't agree (that's why there are admins... to handle this kind of thing).  Now, since this involved one of the BL admins, of course he can't be part of the decision, but that leaves Nixon and Assassin... where were they in this conversation?  

Here's my problem.  Bondo, you seem to be acting on your own again, instead of using the fellow Admins.  Hell, Mauti even says he never made a decision on this, but that's not how you put it to me.  This thing wasn't 12 hours old, and the fit hit the shan in a big way.  There was no reason that this needed to be handled like that.  If STFU wanted the forefit (which is clear from their post in the CB drop box), this should have gone to the problem drop box.  If it had, all these little fact would have come out, the three of you could have put your arms around it, and all would have worked out.  Besides, I thought you (Bondo) were supposed to be working on the rules for the new league, not cleaning up normal BL stuff.  Yes, I understand that STFU may have talked to you online, as people do that with me too...  but you short-cutted the BL Admins once again, which is bullshit in my opinion.  BTW Bondo, I can handle anyone having a spine and expressing their opinion (and even sending it to Mauti).  What I can't stand is your lack of respect for all the other Admins.  By not trusting them to do their job, you are being disrespectful.  And yes, I have the spine to say my opinion, and send it to Mauti as well...

Now, the oldest remaining RS clan is droping out of the BL.  KoS has been one of the top 3 RS clans for the past year (They have a better win loss over the past year then even SWAT or PsYcO).  Also, I have to say that there were not problems with their CB's until now.  Actually, there just seems to be many more problems with CB's in general lately.  

Ultimo, I hope you will talk to Mauti, and work this out.  It would be a shame to lose KoS from the battle league over one Admin's mistakes.  Yes, I share your pain over the resets of the BL in the past (after all, SWAT was in second place for two of those resets, and not by much)... but we all got past it.  KoS would be sorely missed in the BL, as all of the Vets still look at KoS as the clan to beat.  Also, you and Sin have done great work on the BL as admins.  Period.  Mauti has worked hard to make the BL a place for all clans.  He has always stood behind you and Sin, never listening to the jerks that say it should be DAMN only.  I'd rather fix the problem(s) in the BL then see it pulled apart like this.

Ult, you and I have been competators and friends for a good long time now... so listen up.  Talk to Mauti.  If you can't work things out, that's ok.  Mauti is being stand up here and trying to work things out, he's earned that chance even more then you and I have earned our spurs.  

Mauti, as always, I appreciate all you are trying to do here.  You are still the man.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2002, 10:34:11 pm »

Ultimo, be happy that I was nice enough to post your original message after Mauti moved it away just so you could have your say, you'd be asking to much for it to stay open. ?Ace, lock the thread please, or move it to a DAMN only forum like Mauti did.

Bondo,

The reason Ultimo put this here in the first place was to keep it out in the open where you couldn't lock or delete it (according to Ultimo).

Also, Mauti said himself in his post that he was going to put it back if Ultimo asked, that he only hid it until he could talk to Ultimo... to see if he could calm things down first. ?So Mauti would have put it back here himself.

Also, yes, there are a few countries not heard from yet... so I don't think it should be closed down quite so soon.

Christ, it's like you want Ultimo and KoS to leave.

Sorry for the double posts everyone... but I was watching the OT in the hockey game while making the first post.. and had the whole second page pop up while I was writing it....

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Bondo
« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2002, 11:08:00 pm »

Grifter, it is really hard for me to understand how you claim I'm doing this on my own. ?All I did was talk to both sides to get the story and then submit the transcripts to Mauti (and Sin as well). ?I also told Mauti how I viewed the situation based on rules. ?It isn't my fault Ultimo decided that he wouldn't let something go against him so he quit. ?That wasn't my choice. ?Ultimo is doing all of this over one CB that KoS might have lost. ?I had done nothing that would be unusual for an admin and suddenly Ultimo was telling me he and everybody (biggest exagaration I've heard in a long while) hates me and telling me to Burn in Hell. ?Sorry, but I haven't deserved any of this and while I have voiced opinions that Mauti disagreed with, I have done nothing that oversteps my admin duties. ?I'm just trying to do my fucking job here Grift but you and Ultimo seem dead set in convincing people that I'm not doing it right. ?About Mauti not making a decision, he had made a decision that he e-mailed me about this morning, but that changed with some additional info Ult provided (which he didn't give me last night despite me giving plenty of time). ?That is why Mauti has now yet to make a decision. ?Sorry Grifter, but you are being a fucking asshole here just like Ultimo, Gorf, and Rebel. ?Until this moment I was being very polite just stating my case and not succuming to name calling despite having a handful of people throwing all sorts of insults at me.  And the fact that KoS has been a clan for a long time and a successful one at that doesn't affect a decision on a rules violation, the question of whether they violated the rules is what matters.  That is all I'm trying to get at here.
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #39 on: May 28, 2002, 11:16:23 pm »

Hey Kos Since you are Leaving the Damn Battle League Do you want to join the Tap.macclans.com Battle League i will let anyone have there oppions on the rules but untill some does my rules wont be much differant then the *Damn ones.....

But hey If you want to get some rules In I can change them... because i saw you didnt like some of the Rules last night Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cool
Task Casper
P.s Any Clan Can join just talk to Me casper
PLZ DONT ERASE THIS POST ty..

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads