*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:18:23 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  *NADS
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *NADS  (Read 17393 times)
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2002, 06:34:48 am »

Ben look at the BL news!
Roger that.

Btw this ban is not coming from nowhere. I warned only 22days ago that I'll take use of some rules if this impersonating doesn't stop.  I think it was Snake that asked to remove the site asap. Anarchy did so and everything was fine with me. But suddenly only 2 days before the first season is over someone is uploading the site again. Well looks like someone provokes it...

Yes. He took it down at *DAMN's request. Who's request was it to put it up again though. He did it at someones request, he would ahve kept it down otherwise. Maybe you should figure out who can overrule the *DAMN decision. I hope the unnamed person will come forward. If he doesn't, I understand, and I'll keep my mouth shut, but is it really worth *NADS off the BL and Capts ban? Come forward please. Don't let me lose respect for you.

Ben the site is still online as I know Anarchy has still access to this site and its server so when he is so innocent why he didn't remove it.

He did remove it actually. Then he put it back up on a different address like 2 weeks after he removed it. I iterate (reiterates not a word) Someone asked for him to put it up.

Further Ben you write that you are making jokes about all clans well isn't it mainly AK. I only saw  the AK site redone not any others. I know Rapid can be annoying because he almost always starts flame wars however after a warning I think you all knew it was enough and you also knew what will come if you don't stop.

Yes, you may have only seen the AK site. It also sounds like you claim he didn't take it down, or that he put it back on the same address, which is not the case. Maybe it's because you haven't really seen anything. Maybe it's other people seeing for you, and reporting to you without giving you the whole story. *Cough* Rapid? *Cough*

The BL: It is all about fun playing a common series of games but obviously some guys have other intentions. These guys are playing in the wrong league you should join the WE MAKE FUN ABOUT EVERYONE LEAGUE. That is maybe the right league for you but we want to play R6 RS and soon GR.

I whole heartedly agree. You should kick those guys out. Unfortunately, Typhy is in AK, along with Monk, who refrain from making fun of people. It's only Rapid picking fights or pulling a "Randal" from Recess. (I love that show Smiley) If you want to consider us making fun of AK, be my guest, but in the same respect, the polls against ejo are to be treated with a ban from the BL. Uh oh, there goes the totality of KoS, AK, (unt, and some of Fire. Maybe you're rules are a bit off? Making "fun" of people would require you are doing something with the sole purpose to hurt their feelings. We are not. As I speak I bet Capt is putting the finishing touches on the KoS or DAMN or NADS site. Maybe you should ask him about it? Oh wait, you assumed to quickly and banned him. (bah, sorry, the more I think about Capt being banned, the more pissed I am)

Ben
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 06:51:30 am by *NADS Ben » Logged

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2002, 06:39:41 am »

might i add that rapid crys wolf a whole hell of alot.
i'm not saying i don't think that teh website shouldn't be punished.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Oso
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2002, 06:53:40 am »

yea i agree with ben and jeb. How come, since capt. put a site up mocking Ak, he was banned ( yes i know he was warned ), but if you look at the Ak site, in the news and other sections of the site, Ak mocks NAD's, along with other clans they do not like, and yet they are still kicking? Even after Ak has been warned about flaring things up...
Geek USA
Special Forces

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2002, 07:44:54 am »

ak had it comming. after all the crap they put other clans through, the least we can do is have a good laugh. its just a website, and there is no real proof (from what ive gathered) of its uploading being related to capt anarchy. i mean, hell, the bs AK made KoS go through in their last cb went unpunished, and that bs was real. that page is just for humor. different people have different taste. if an author writes a book you dont like, you dont exile him/her from your country.. you just dont read it. trash talking is a part of the RS community, and AK bashing is nothing new or rebelious to the forums. the decision to ban NADS over something like this is just pathetic. once again RS has nothing to do with an important BL decision.. and once again AK is victorious in bsing its way to.. well, victory
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 07:47:26 am by Geek USA » Logged

geek
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2002, 08:06:54 am »

"22. *DAMN reserves the right to remove or ban any clan which acts unacceptably."

Why is this rule even applicable to our situation? I don't see why outside disputes are even affiliated with *DAMN. As long as what Capt was doing didn't disrupt the BL, what right had you to ban our whole clan from a season of play mauti? I understand it's your BL, but at least try and be fair and impartial. In truth, Rapid should have settled this dispute with Capt before whining to you about his clan being made fun of. JEEZUS, nobody can take a joke anymore. It's just a game, remember?

Number two, this is BS because Rapid has made countless pictures mocking other clans and respective rogue spear players. What makes him any different from Capt? I'm sure we can all recall the AK vs IAM conflict. There was plently of mocking going on there, but nothing of this magnitude or severity occured. What kind of justice is this?!?! If Rapid can't take knocks when he doles them out in plenty, he might as well have his goddamn foot up his own ass. This brings me to another point: the fact that Rapid accused KoS of getting in his team mates, well guess what? HE JUST GOT IN MY WHOLE CLAN.  Angry

Now, im sorry for cussing like a sea dog and such, but this really pisses me off. If *DAMN is going to keep up this heirarchal nepotistic crap, i say screw the BL, it's only a game. I only wish Rapid would get this through his self absorbed skull. Up until now i've gotten along fairly well with Rapid, but this is crossing the line. I'm sorry it went down like this, but this just flat out pisses me off.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 08:08:57 am by cookie » Logged

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2002, 08:13:22 am »

Cookie,
Rapid has a tremendous ego, just remember his clan has under 5 active members.

also, what is with rapid playing the holyer than though card? i mean shit when viper got typhy banned he put all of Kos, and all of Cunt on ignore and talked alot of trash. and just now cookie was talking to him and rapid said

"|?K|*R?p!d?*: Jeb was part of the making of that clan so fuck him and the hole he came from also"
 talk about a respectful person
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 08:29:58 am by ?(uNt?FarmerJeb.ict » Logged

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2002, 08:23:49 am »

Correction, if you don't count Rapid, its under 3... (Typhy and 5150)

Ben

"They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security."
Benjamin Franklin
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2002, 08:25:39 am »

I remember the IAM and AK situation. IAM had pretty offensive personal attacks on Rapid, but the clan wasn't suspended for a whole friggin season.

If the site was requested  by someone else, Capt could have easily denied and just said NO. He knew the consequences.

And another point: Capt posted the URL on the *DAMN forum. During the IAM bs they didn't post their shit on here. So that could have an affect on the severity of the punishment.

Geek USA
Special Forces

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2002, 08:26:21 am »

If *DAMN is going to keep up this heirarchal nepotistic crap, i say screw the BL, it's only a game.

exactally, its not about RS anymore.

and why do the BL administrators feel AKs pain when they have done so much crap to other clans? i understand taking it easy on the noob clan of GR, but its starting to go too far. if you ban NADS for a season, you will have to ban AK the next time they do something silly too.

geek
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2002, 08:34:50 am »

|?K|*R?p!d?*: too bad you're mad at me when I was the one being picked at in the first...
|?K|*R?p!d?*: but w/e
|?K|*R?p!d?*: it's always me and it's because I'm the one killing you guys in the games...
|?K|*R?p!d?*: w/e you grudgy lil punks
|?K|*R?p!d?*: treat me bad cuz of it...
|?K|*R?p!d?*: as if that's going to affect my gameplay...
 *** |?K|*R?p!d?* looks at you pissed off ***
[bunch of meaningless crap here]
[begin closing statement by Rapid]
|?K|*R?p!d?*: and sincerely laugh that Capt's immaturity caused your whole clan to get banned.
|?K|*R?p!d?*: so =P
[at this point I close the window and try to think happy/intelligent thoughts, however difficult this may seem after such a lame and pointless discussion]

thank you mauti for reinforcing this behavior. I sincerely hope that you feel your BL is better without us, because the BL average IQ just got significantly lowered as one less clan is out and Rapid is still in  Angry

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

?(uNt?YodaTi.Hfa

Flames not a noob but he sucks.

« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2002, 08:42:09 am »

Yeah an opportunity to use shit from my phylosophy class!!

Ok, when seeking the punishment of the "crime" the nature of the offense must be sought. When seeking the nature of the offense the intention must be sought. My, thoughts are such, the most easily argued intention would be a repayment of that which ?K has done to *NADS. The nature of the offense would be revenge, in which case *NADS would be justified in doing such. A reasonable arguement would be that the intention was to make a joke (which did actually suceed.) The nature then being that it was done for laughs; a joke that ultimatly suceeded. The least arguable point would only be in a circumstance that presented ?K as having done absolutly nothing; innocent, never caused controversy, no history of decet; basiclly pisturing ?K to be the pristine example of what a clan should be. *Nads would then have to be the the ultimate shit clan; killing noob clans, hacking; lieing, getting people banned for no reason. Then i could understand why the action taken would be appropriate.

As you can see, the latter is most certainly out of the question. The former statements show that the punichment taken was much to harsh for the nature of teh offense.

If any of the *Damn staff that worked out this decision would like a friendly debate on the matter in order to settle this i would be glad to take the *NADS side of the arguement. I think it would be good to see what the sides of the story are and discuss it as men/women of higher intelligence than that of squirells. Again, contact me on this matterm should you decide that i haev no right in suggesting any such means of logical annalasis tell me and i will refrain from stating my arguement in complete form. If, you accept tell me where the discussion will take place and i will be there ready to defend that which should have happened but did not. I will be waiting.

"Friends, respect yourselves as men, respect each other in the moil of battle! Men with a sense of shame survive more often then they perish. Those who [flee] have neither fighting power nor any honor."        -Argives; Homer's Iliad
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2002, 09:19:23 am »

Nice way to modify my quotes to make me sound worse...

I with all reason agree with Mauti's decision for simple reasons.  I too could've made a site clowing *NADS, but Mauti specifically asked for that not to be done and warned that if I did, or Capt put that site back up(which is the same exact url as before, unlike some of you tried to say here earlier), he would ban us and our clan from BL.  I perfectly understood that and complied and respected his decision.  Believe me, if I would've done my mock site of *NADS, you would've felt dirty after I got done with you.  Instead Capt decided to test's Mauti's decision and warning and put the site back up, when originally he was asked to delete it completely.  He's the webmaster, designer of that whole site and he had the responsibility to get rid of this site.  He chose to do otherwise and jeopardize his whole clan's position in BL without remorse for his clanmates.  Sure all these kids thought it was so funny that it shouldn't be punished and think that if enough of them come protest, Mauti will give in to the non-sense.  Too bad Mauti sees right  thru that and that's why I respected his request for us to not disrespect each other with mock sites and posted it on the main BL news with an additional warning to each one of us.  Now grow up and stop acting innocent.  Sure I get wound up and let you guys have a piece of my mind, whether you like it or not, but you ask for it and you reap what you sow...  I'm glad I wasn't stupid enough to disrespect Mauti's request and get my clan banned from not only this season, but next.  Mauti is a man of his word and that's something you kids need to respect, or learn the hard way... Angry
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2002, 09:24:34 am »

Okay guys, from what I see through talking to people on the messangers, also looking at some of the other posts, you all mention that "Someone" made Anarchy put up the site, the fact is, that Anarchy either gave them the script for the site, or put it up himself, no matter how you figure it, for that site to get in the internet, Anarchy had to be involved.

I find the funniest thing here being that a KoS posted on this thread, saying that "It's not about RS anymore, it's about cheap ways to win", or somthing like that; Hello dude! ( Geek ) Remember what Vip3r did to me? Was that about Rogue Spear? I sure as hell don't think so. Why should we want to get *NADS ban? We're 3-0 against *NADS, 3 good battles, and we always look forward to playing against them more. If Anarchy wants to state his opinion through his site of things that AK has done, then that is his right. You will never see a link on the AK page that takes you to a fake version of another clans site.

Anarchy brought this upon himself, he was warned not to put the site up again, and like Ejo said, if someone asked him to do, all that he had to say is "No". Jeb or someone comment on the fact that we only have somthing like 5 active members, well Jeb, we can own you at Rogue Spear with those 5 active members, bring it - Oh wait, I forgot, you don't battle us because we "Take the game to seriously". Geek? You calling me a newbie? Bring it, anytime, Rogue Spear, 1v1. It's a fact that I've been on GameRanger longer than you have. Come out and put your crap on the line. You call us a newbie clan? Then all of you other RS clans suck for letting a "Newbie clan" win the Battle League.

Geek, you say that everyone deserves a good laugh at our expense, you have no idea the crap that I and other AK members have to go through, I did an experiment, I joined hosts such as Rob, Pyrex, and Tiger under random AK names, I was booted because I had the clan name AK on. Thats what we have to put up with. The reason for this, you dislike Rapid, my responce to that, get the fuck over it. - I ask you Geek to shut your mouth, you have no argument about us being cheap to get clans/players etc. off the battle league considering that your clan supported your member ( Vip3r ) in doing so. Geek, stop posting and bring it. Cookie, things like that are little things that you've taken from Rapid saying things that may make him look bad, Rapid doesn't have the time to post all of the crap that people said to him or he would have more posts than Bondo, Rapid, myself and the rest of our clan have to put up with so much, it's not even funny.

Oh, just looked at somthing that I missed, Ben saying that if you don't count Rapid, it's 2. Actually, if you're going by that, if you don't count Rapid, it's one, but you do count Rapid, if you don't count anyone in the KoS clan other than Dest, they only have 1 active member ( Just using you as an example of how stupid Ben is, Dest ).

Perhaps Anarchy should come in and post here, I had to fight my ass off in the |CF| issue and lost, you should come defend yourself, make your case.  Cookie, durring the IAM issue, IAM had a page up on their site with a picture of some really stupid looking dude ( Crow had no problem getting it, he just snapped his own photo with a digital camera ), and also, some really lame music, and a whole page titled "Rapid speaks", with a fake question/answer page about Rapid. - Rapid's responce was a comment on our news section saying how stupid joke crap like that is. - Rapid makes simple responces within our site, not making whole mock sites and crap like that, Rapid has far better things to do than this.

I close this out by saying that I agree with the punishment against Anarchy.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
(SiX)Ben
Forum Whore

I love my *NADS

« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2002, 09:38:36 am »

I find the funniest thing here being that a KoS posted on this thread, saying that "It's not about RS anymore, it's about cheap ways to win", or somthing like that; Hello dude! ( Geek ) Remember what Vip3r did to me? Was that about Rogue Spear?

Its very hypocritical of you to be over here, complaining about viper, then next thing you know, supporting Rapid's behavior of getting *NADS banned. How are they different?! I mean, come on, *NADS did what they were told by putting up the *NADS site, and now we get fucking burned like a bitch. You impersonated on your own free will. Don't be a hypocrite.

Oh, just looked at somthing that I missed, Ben saying that if you don't count Rapid, it's 2. Actually, if you're going by that, if you don't count Rapid, it's one, but you do count Rapid, if you don't count anyone in the KoS clan other than Dest, they only have 1 active member ( Just using you as an example of how stupid Ben is, Dest ).

Um, that's bs. Electronicjo, Vip3r, Nomad, Silvio... There's at least 4 active members moron. AK has the least active members of every clan in RS. I've seen each 1x since yesterday. (Except Silvio, I just know hes active though)

Perhaps Anarchy should come in and post here, I had to fight my ass off in the |CF| issue and lost, you should come defend yourself, make your case.  

I was told he was banned from the forums. If it's true, that'd be an invalid point.

I close this out by saying that I agree with the punishment against Anarchy.

To be honest, I'm ashamed of you. I could relate you to you bashing viper 100 different places on this forum for getting you banned for something minor. Now, look at this, Capt gets banned, and what do you do? You are like "Good, I'm glad he got banned. He deserved it." Don't be such a hypocrite. It's quite funny how you, in the same post, take Rapid's side. Then, right in the middle of taking Rapid's side, mention how you're ban was unfair. This ban was more unfair then that ban, yet you support it.

And yet another hypocritical example. A day or two ago you were telling me you were going to quit AK... Why? Rapid. You were going on about him being on a power trip. You came to the assumption Rapid was bringing AK down. At that moment you hated Rapid. "You hate Rapid - Get over it" was pretty much your quote here. If he's bad enough you would even think about leaving the clan you're in, the clan you started, the clan you love, how do you want us to get over "it"!? We have no incentive, and while Rapid continues to act this way, it is safe to say we never will.

Ben
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 09:55:55 am by *NADS Ben » Logged

Benjamin Franklin
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2002, 09:43:24 am »

Nice way to modify my quotes to make me sound worse...

Those quotes were all your own rapid, I didn't need to modify anything for you to make it obvious that you can be a total jackass and self centered bastard sometimes. In fact, probably more than sometimes, I just chose to ignore the fact that you were a jackass before this whole fiasco because I avoid conflict. Thanks for stepping over the line and I'm so very happy you're getting a laugh from cheating my clan out of its rights. I never did a THING to AK but I still get punished for what an individual did. AND this individual just so happened to not be the sole perpetrator of this action, and i strongly encourage the other to own up to their mistakes. I also find it extremely unfair, Rapid, that my whole clan gets banned for one person mocking your clan, yet in the past when Typhy made up BL rules and defiled clan battle honor, he only got suspended and punished as an individual. Doesn't this seem a) hypocritical for you to insist on group punishment when typhy was punished individually in the past and b) skewed because typhys crime was one that actually affected the BL?? Yes, so you see my point. Now stop whining and rambling about disrespect and try and salvage what dignity can be salvaged from this and recitify this situation. Otherwise i'll be forced to think you're just eliminating the competition  Wink (god i know this is going to lead to some serious ego boosting "*NADS bashing" on Rapids part)
 Also, on a final note, i'd like to address this, as it is at the heart of this post.
"I close this out by saying that I agree with the punishment against Anarchy."

JEEEEEEEEESUS, this wasn't simply punishment against Capt Anarchy, it was punishment against my whole clan and anyone who ever wants to crack a joke online  Angry
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 09:52:25 am by cookie » Logged

Gandhi

electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2002, 09:58:13 am »

I did an experiment, I joined hosts such as Rob, Pyrex, and Tiger under random AK names, I was booted because I had the clan name AK on. Thats what we have to put up with. The reason for this, you dislike Rapid, my responce to that, get the fuck over it. - I ask you Geek to shut your mouth, you have no argument about us being cheap to get clans/players etc. off the battle league considering that your clan supported your member ( Vip3r ) in doing so. Geek, stop posting and bring it.

Hahahaha.

First off, Boofuckinghoo, I had to IP join Rapid's game once(I'm blocked) and he actually booted me for killing him too much(Rapid will probably say I was "lagging" or "crashed", at least it's better than "indexing" right? Wink) . Yeah, that's right, I consecutively killed him at least > 7 times, no exaggeration.

And I believe we have already "brought it", Typhy. Please don't forgot our victorious battle. Geek and I personally, with, of course, You and your kick-ass teammate, Rapid(nice teamwork btw.).
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 10:02:38 am by +-KoS-+ electronicjo » Logged
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2002, 10:03:01 am »

blah blah blah, hope you and all others learned *NADS's mistake...

And also, funny how you try and defend your whole clan, when they already openly admitted to have helped in making the site, and asked to be punished as well(making all of them quiilty as a team effort)...

Ben, get over it, double standards are not allowed.  I got the warning, he got the warning.  I didn't break my promise, Capt did.  End of story.

Oh well, guess when you think you're right, you can't see the facts the way they really are...  

*sigh*
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2002, 11:01:24 am »

I don't know where to start hmm...

Well Capt wasn't banned from this forum, currently nobody is banned.

Yes to mock clans with fake sites has nothing to do with Rogue Spear. So I took actions to prevent such behaviour Geek.

Cookie Capt is the founder of *NADS, I think also the leader. Usually I would have asked the leader of *NADS to take actions but how can I if Capt is the leader.

25. The clan?s leader is responsible for the acts of the clan?s members... .... Also, on individual violations it is the responsibility of the clan leader to punish his clan members for misdeeds. If sufficient punishment is not given the clan will be held responsible for the act.

That's the reason why I had to ban *NADS.

As a side note the site is still online and Capt still hasn't posted here. As I mentioned it before I am open for every discussion.

I know AK, KoS and many other clans mock each other. I also tolerate it most of the time as I did with Romulus bashing but I think it has to stop somewhere. Copying a website and spread the URL in GameRanger is enough in my opinion. Do you know how many noobs are calling AK AH!?? They just do it because someone made a website. At all you are biased about Rapid but you hurt the whole clan. Probably also some members left because of the pressure you generated.

Of course with the ban also some innocent get banned however you are free to change clans. If you are loyal you don't do it but you would have the possibility.

About the freedom of speech: in Austria we have the same law concerning press freedom. However guys if you think you can insult people as you want you are wrong.Print  President Bush fucked my 11year old daughter  at the New York Times in the headlines. We will see how long it last until you get in trouble. You may can say this on the streets also if you say you hate AK here in the forum I don't have a problem with it. That's your private opinion. Your freedom of speech.

Look at MTV they censor Madonna videos, censor middle fingers everywhere. Come on where is the freedom of speech. But well that's another issue. In this forum you have freedom of speech so I am here to talk with you. But freedom of speech also allows me not to support mocking clanfake sites.

About the URL of this site. The site has been moved once because the first host had only a limited bandwidth. But both URLs were advertised by Anarchy here in the forums. So he knows very well about the current destination of his site.

Many of you say that I made an unfair ban, that I am responsible for the ban. Guys I only react about what someone has done. Anarchy is responsible for this and I think he still has the power to remove the site.

bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Bungholio

I'll make him an offer he can't refuse

« Reply #38 on: August 31, 2002, 11:09:46 am »

*NADS was banned for a website......

|?K|*33D?gr?: btw inspired by the clan ?(uN? i'm making a Multimockumediamentary entitled;
|?K|*33D?gr?: "Inside the eyes of a farmer named Jeb: "What makes a ?(uN? so hot"  is coming along great and should be ready for release soon!!!!
(uNt?Bunghol: or are you suffering summertime bordoem?
|?K|*33D?gr?: yes and its going to be soooo funny
(uNt?Bunghol: lol
|?K|*33D?gr?: im serious
|?K|*33D?gr?: its for you guys to party to
(uNt?Bunghol: lmao
|?K|*33D?gr?: movies songs quotes
|?K|*33D?gr?: you'll be pissin!
(uNt?Bunghol: heh
(uNt?Bunghol: nj

Who cares if capt posted the link?
its funny

(btw Capt. hasen't responded because he has a JOB.)
« Last Edit: August 31, 2002, 11:13:05 am by Bungholio » Logged
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #39 on: August 31, 2002, 11:19:46 am »

AK cares and disliked it. If you find it fun it's ok. Also when Romulus just copied my whole layout I was shocked and I asked to remove it.

I don't have anything against fun but sometimes it's not only about fun it is about to piss off a clan.

Also when Cunt copied the AK gif I laughed because I knew how Rapid would react.

However if a clan feels insult through it I think you should stop with it. Same with impersonations sometimes it can be fun but it can also be very annoying so if the impersonated guy asks to stop with it. It would only be fair to stop with it.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads