*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 05:56:36 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Taking RS too Serious? ?KoS gettin my teamates in?  (Read 23957 times)
AK_Rap1d
« on: July 11, 2002, 02:00:44 am »

Ok, this is really disturbing. ?I was hanging out at our usual spot, the Bar & Grill, Having a really fun conversation with most RS players that play a lot, when randomly Jeb asked me what happened to Typhy. ?I told him Typhy was sad because his dog had a stroke. ?Then Viper commented that he had given Evill some Chat Logs ejo had kept of Typhy pretending to be a GR administrator. ?These fools keep the chat log, and go turn it in to Evill to get Typhy in trouble. ?Evill with all due respect, got mad about this, and supposedly banned typhy. ?I consider this a low blow from these KoS's and compare them to terrorist acts being carried out against our clan to sabotage our players. ?Of course Typhy will get the IP addresses of whatever games he wants in, so the plan didn't really work. ?It just amazes me the length some of these idiots are going to seek any type of malicious act to fuck with our status. ?It was obvious that Typhy is one of our most active members on |?K|, so it doesn't surprise me one bit how calculated they hit us. ?And being that Typhy is the one involved in the KoS vs. |?K| CB, it just doesn't surprise me even more! ?I don't know how anybody can think this is a righteous thing to do against our clan, and I truly do hope that this isn't some perma-ban deal Evill gave Typhy. ?I also hope people Voice out against this type of behaviour so I can at least know what type of characters I'm dealing with. ?*Can only imagine what some will say* ? Those KoS's involved, I got a message to you: Fuck You! ?That's for resorting to some cheap whore shit. ?This is the way your clan works? ?Sabotaging clans that threaten your status? ?

I just feel bad for Viper for the karma he's got coming, because his ways will get him in a heap of shit before he knows it... ?Snitch bitches get nowhere...

Yeah, I voice out against any of you that fuck with any of my teamates! ? This is just so far non-RS that it just surprises the shit out of me to what some clans are resorting to these days... ?Fucken geeks...
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2002, 02:03:38 am »

Expierence rules you all - I don't know whats up with this, any kind of ban is a piece 'o cake to get around. I know all the secrets, the basic GameRanger ban system works out of the Ambrosia demo system for their trial games. I can't tell you how it works of course, Things like this are NP, people hating me, my doging dying, etc, is a problem to me.
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Bondo
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2002, 02:11:06 am »

Well, I think the circumstances are awful, but I don't buy that it was Typhy's bro, Typhy has personally told me that he was an admin (enough ways that I know it wasn't his brother).

I suppose Evill based on how he hands out punishments was right to ban Typhy.  Still, I think GR would be much better off if Evill didn't ban for things that cause no real harm to the community or should I say, things that have a net harm to the community when you consider that banning Typhy will actually do the harm.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2002, 02:15:58 am »

It's a long story Bondo, theres a lot more to it than you think, I will explain it to you on GameRanger.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2002, 02:40:35 am »

you know for once, i agree with you rapid. viper should have been the one banned, not typhy
and i thought you knew scott, typhy. why not explain the whole thing to him?

any i wouldnt brag about getting around it either, after scott does read these forums

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2002, 02:49:59 am »

Corrected and complete version of events...

Sometime in the day we're chatting away in the b&g, a few people (jeb, viper, me and a few others) were there. One of us mentions typhy is a moderator(all of us thinks it's bs). Viper says that the GR terms of service says you cannot impersonate a moderator. So I show viper a log with typhy stating he's an admin(btw these logs were taken LONG time ago and were not intended to get anyone banned, mainly they were for record). Viper tells me to send them to Evill and I decide not to, so he sent the log. Few minutes later Evill joins the b&g and says "Typhy...", typhy then misteriously logs off, then returns saying "My internet is fucked."...disconnects again. While this is taking place, most of us are shocked at Evill's presence. Evill then says to typhy, "That won't be a problem." Typhy is never to be seen online again. We did not see (at least I didn't) a disconnected or banned server message.

Now, later in the day (around 11-12PM pacific time) iBeer mentions "so um...i heard typhy 'was' an admin Wink." This is the first time Rapid heard about the "ban." After we discussed for a few minutes about tyhpy's ban, a large argument breaks out. Obviously, Rapid goes nuts before knowing the FULL story.

Btw, Viper earned the name "Snitch Bitch?"
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2002, 03:03:41 am »

Viper tells me to send them to Evill and I decide not to, so he sent the log. Few minutes later Evill joins the b&g?

Btw, Viper earned the name "Snitch Bitch?"

Earned is the proper word.  Well Put.  He is nothing but a lil snitch ass bitch, and thanks to that move, I have lost a lot of respect for your clan.  I liked a lot of you, but this action is just so NON-RS that it blows my mind your team would take a low blow at us like that.  I guess when your frustration over your closest competitor boils, it makes you carry out stupid actions like this...

If you really are disappointed on Viper's actions of going getting Typhy banned, make sure Viper gets the boot from KoS and I'll find that honorable.  Otherwise, I just see it as a well executed Team Strategy that was carried out and executed with all you backing up his action.  It only takes one to do it, and you all have to have his back for him to even do it.  So it's your whole clan backing this up unless you show otherwise by booting Viper.  Hope you're proud of your "Owning" clan and its shady ways...
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2002, 03:21:58 am »

Well, I don't know what to say. Believe what you will rapid, call it a "terrorists act," while you're at it. There's really no way to solve this great tention between EVERYONE and AK(the clan or a specific player/person). Anyone know how to "solve" this(besides rapid)? I see the RS community heading downhill anyways. Things are alot different from the old days. New games are here to replace RS like Mohaa, and possibly Ghost Recon. Hopefully, we will all forget and put this behind us. In the mean time....owned.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2002, 03:28:37 am »

Well, all I have to say is that if you impersonate an admin, you deserve to get banned...that being said, if you cant get around one of Kevill's weak bans, you are a dipshit. Of course I can say whatever the fuck I want about him now because I don't use his service anymore (not like that has stopped me in the past)

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2002, 04:16:58 am »

In the mean time....owned.

You got some nerve...

It just goes to figure your kind resorts to such cheap shit AND be proud of it... ?

Too bad that it is your kind that is fouling up this RS community by resorting to such cheap tactics as attacking |?K| in any way possible. ?Even if it means going to GR Administrators and getting someone banned. ?RS was about pointing and shooting your opponent in the game. ?Too bad everybody nowadays resorts to any form of shots. ?Cheap Shots. ?But that is the label your clan chooses to carry. ?Good thing |?K| has never resorted to such cheap shit and we can carry our tag with pride knowing we made our mark with |?ggressive Killings| in Rogue Spear, and not in real life situations. ?Some of you people really do need a life. ?I take 5 minutes to see drama you guys breath and sleep. ?It is scary to see how offended some get over a video game. ?An the evil act of revenge can be carried out in so many different ways as proven by KoS. ?Hope you're proud of being such a cheap shot that couldn't keep the battle in RS, and had to resort to bringing it to GR also. ?Good Job Hall Monitors! Angry

Be proud but afraid... ? Very Afraid... Roll Eyes
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2002, 04:19:00 am »

I got a suggestion ?SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT PEOPLES PERSONAL LIFE. you Can dis them but you know where you should stop. dont Say anything that will ?make a war, don't go out and do stuff thats going to end up pissing everyone off. Another way to thinkof it, dont say anything you would not say to A Big ass ripped person who could bE the the living shit ouT of you got me?

Casper.

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
jeb in X
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2002, 05:05:54 am »

Typhy,
When you claim that your an admin publicly you get whats coming to you. Nuff said.
jeb
?(uNt???SsSt.qc
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2002, 05:28:29 am »

omfg...this is soooo sad its incredible...you guys should keep these frikken logs and sell them to a tv station...shit there's a good seasons worth of DRAMA for a SOAP OPERA...holy mother of god people its a frikkin game...and btw Rapid, I've known you for a while and we've had our little snot fights, but I've come to know how to deal with you and all's cool..but dude you gotta chill out and smoke a fatty and get back to the game part of RS...it's only a game dammit...

"Good thing |?K| has never resorted to such cheap shit and we can carry our tag with pride knowing we made our mark with |?ggressive Killings| in Rogue Spear, and not in real life situations. ?Some of you people really do need a life. ?I take 5 minutes to see drama you guys breath and sleep."

now if that wasn't a cheap shot at real life then I'm frikken Santa Claus...

bah...no more comments I'm staying out of this one...

just one last thing, Rapid, "the true warrior never claims or brags that he is the true warrior, he demonstrates"
that was written by Musashi a long frikken time ago. Musashi was the greatest warrior Japan has ever seen. Look it up.

oh and uh, sorry about the quote...I couldn't do it like you guys with the date and all that shit...I'm a chatn00b...
Jeb in X
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2002, 05:31:43 am »

Rapid,
another thing you need to have clarified to you. it wasn't a "kos team" effort to get typhy banned. there was about 15 other people with that on their minds. Viper however was the only one who had the balls to tell evill. Viper shouldn't be kicked outa kos, what rule of GR did viper break? Typhy was the only one breaking rules.  Typhy if you did get back on GR, then wtf do you think would happen? evill would find out and bann you again.
?(uNt???SsSt.qc
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2002, 05:34:50 am »

umm Casper...what if youve been taking Thai boxing for 8 years and you're pretty big...or as you say " Big ass ripped?

...well I guess I can say whatever the hell I want... Wink Grin
jeb in X
« Reply #15 on: July 11, 2002, 05:41:15 am »

ok, i've said what needed to be said, and you can count me out of this topic.
i do feel a bit sorry for typhy. i was banned for  a week and it sucked. oh well, how long is yours for anyways?
?(uNt???SsSt.qc
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2002, 05:47:28 am »

I as a member of the ?(uNt? collective will not engage in any "soap opera" style bullshit thats been going on for however long...I just wanna play the game with a bunch of friends and HAVE FUN doing so..I couldn't care less who is in first place on the BL and I why should I? The day I will care about ?uNt?'s standing is the day there will be a money paying tournament.
I have been in many clans and ?(uNt? has been the most fun and the most entertaining and the most present online of all my past clans...

I will participate in a cb if asked but I will not challenge anyone, I'll leave that to Jebby...cbs against |?K| won't happen simply because of, once again, the soap opera that entails it...
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2002, 07:10:00 am »

If you really are disappointed on Viper's actions of going getting Typhy banned, make sure Viper gets the boot from KoS and I'll find that honorable. ?Otherwise, I just see it as a well executed Team Strategy that was carried out and executed with all you backing up his action. ?It only takes one to do it, and you all have to have his back for him to even do it. ?So it's your whole clan backing this up unless you show otherwise by booting Viper. ?

Wow... guess that would mean that Typhy should have gotten the boot from AK, and not just a suspension to appease the BL...  So the fact that you fought that and let him back in means that his cheating was a well executed team "strategy".  Hypocrite.  You said it wasn't fair for anyone to ask for Typhy to be suspended or banned at that time... now you are flipping the argument to suit you.  And this isn't even over cheating... it's over showing some evidence of guilt to Evill...  So, by your reasoning, I guess that means that you support your team talking shit and claiming to be GR Admins and such?

Too bad that it is your kind that is fouling up this RS community by resorting to such cheap tactics as attacking |?K| in any way possible. ?Even if it means going to GR Administrators and getting someone banned. ?RS was about pointing and shooting your opponent in the game. ?Too bad everybody nowadays resorts to any form of shots. ?Cheap Shots. ?

So, would that include the posting of lies and rumors on the AK web site.... and also the TK's of people that AK doesn't like, which they seem so proud of?  Would those be the cheap shots you are talking about?

Hope you're proud of being such a cheap shot that couldn't keep the battle in RS, and had to resort to bringing it to GR also.

Funny Rapid, I don't see you keeping any battle in RS... your web site is proof enough of that.  You bring your garbage where ever you tread...

BTW, as a quick bullshit filter, Rapid will say that I'm just coming to the aid of my buddies in KoS... to that I say... HA.  I haven't posted a word for or against what Viper or Ejo did... I'm only talking about his reaction.  So there is no aid or defense.... I'm just pointing out what a hypocrite Rapid can be.

When anyone in his circle pulls crap (usually him), He says to get over it... it was just a joke... too bad... I don't care what the fuck you think....   When crap is pulled on him, it's everyone being jealous, and wanting to bring down his great empire, and quick, everyone look how wronged we were.  

Guess what's good for the goose....

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2002, 08:12:27 am »

lol... I haven't been here in so long!  Just reading the topics int he general forum I can see how much ?K is loved... lmfao

I don't feel like posting anything heavy for rapid as I wasted most of my brainpower last night trying to talk with him.. which was a waste of my time.

Well that's two tally's on my scoreboard, one for Punisher and one Typhy.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Bondo
« Reply #19 on: July 11, 2002, 10:39:58 am »

Here is the problem I have with this.  Evill knew a few months ago that Typhy had claimed to be an admin.  Evill had warned Typhy about this.  Now he is banned because some dimwits sent a chat log from prior to Typhy being punished and so it looks like he was up to it again when he wasn't.  That is what they call Double Jeopardy in the court systems.  He'd now been convicted twice for the same crime despite the fact that after he was warned there is no evidence he continued.

So that is why what KoS member's did was fucked up in addition to the timing with Typhy's dog dying.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads