*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:06:25 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Re: Getting Around a ban
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Re: Getting Around a ban  (Read 2908 times)
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« on: July 12, 2002, 01:29:11 pm »

There are plenty of ways to get past bans... and I probably don't even know them all.

But a couple of questions Typhy.

First, why do you keep posting this?  Are you trying to get recognition that you know how?  Something else?

Second, I notice you make an argument on why not to get around it... but have always hinted or said that you would get around it if YOU didn't think the punishment was fair.  Your arguments are pretty sound for why you shouldn't... but then you go putting in that your opinon of fair means more then that.  

So, if that's true, then anyone that doesn't think their ban is fair would then be ok to get around it according to your logic.... right?
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2002, 01:42:44 pm »

The reason that I continue posting things like this here, is because I've right now only got 2 ways to communicate with  my team, and thats this, and the AK forum.

There is a diffrence between someone who was ban for insulting Scott, and someone who was ban because someone brought out 3 month old chat logs and sent them to scott. There is a diffrence there, Also, because Scott warned me about in 1 day, and I said Okay. That showed that he knew, if he was gonna ban me for it, then he should have done it there, I think that Scott thought that those logs were new, had he known that they were 3 months old, he wouldn't have cared.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2002, 01:53:02 pm »

But if he knows, and still decides to ban you... and you decide to get around it... you are still challenging his authority.  Just like anyone else that choses to.  Aren't you?  And why did you delete your first post?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2002, 05:51:19 pm »

If he still decides to ban me, then thats his problem, and he can just welcome me right back, Just like anything, I won't go for it unless I think that it's right. Here in Juneau because of the Tour boats bringing 8,000 people each day, they've made a law that you can't bike or Skateboard on the Docks, In protest to this, I took my bike right down the dock a few times, when the police asked me to stop, I just said "So You're saying that us citizens of Juneau have to adapt ourselves for tourists, instead of them adapting for us? Pretty soon you're gonna see that we've all got to move out for the summer so that they tourists can have the city to themselves, then I biked off, Juneau Police aren't very strict, you can get away with a lot.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2002, 05:56:46 pm »

typhy, if your sugesting getting around the ban.
whats gonna happen when your back on? you think evill is gonna forget about it? If your back, i'm sure we will notice rapid's yes man.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2002, 05:59:29 pm »

Face it Jeb, I can make it so that you'll never notice me, if you were capible of seeing me, then you would realize which guy in the Bar & Grill I am.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2002, 06:02:34 pm »

What the Fuck you talking about Jeb?  You threatening that if you personally see Typhy on GR, you're gonna be the snitch to turn him in?  I mean, this has nothing to do with your stupid ass, yet you choose to voice out against him!  STFU and go act "funny" with your clan elsewhere.  We still enjoy catching your clan slipping and killing them and <HUMPING> them to laugh at their poor excuse of RS players with a clan.  Leave Typhy alone and Leave me alone.  You don't want nothing to do with us, then don't talk about us.  You don't see us talking or responding to anything you're saying not relating to us.  You are becoming the biggest |?K| pest and in your eyes you love that.  Hope you stay happy but we got the Vaccine for You(The Disease).  It's just matter of enough interaction until you're fully vaccinated...
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2002, 06:05:55 pm »

While not quite as subtle as what I would have said... Rapid's comments are completely true. - Now get on to Yahoo Instant Messanger. My name is Soccer_god45

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2002, 06:17:51 pm »

woah...you two are way to defensive. easeup man

all i got from jebs post is that he woult have noticed  if you came back on from the way you act, nowhere in there did he say that  he was going to turn typhy in if he saw him(although his comments could be construed to mean that) i think a post asking what he ment would have been more in order than going off full bore on him

also, note this, i'm not insulting rapid, typhy, or ak here, so i would appreciate it if you dont accuse me of that, or just come out mocking me over a trivial little post
dont worry, Sad be happy Cheesy

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2002, 06:21:21 pm »

He's giving me this "I'll know who you are" crap, Uh huh Jeb, right... Then why don't you know who I've been for the last 6 months?

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2002, 08:12:53 pm »

jesus christ, don't put words in my mouth rapid,
i simply was telling a problem with getting around a ban. I wouldn't turn typhy in, he acts way to mature to be my foo

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2002, 08:37:37 pm »

The way you been posting against me, my clan and my clanmates, it wouldn't surprise me to see you do otherwise.  Guess only time will tell...
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2002, 09:07:20 pm »

Sorry if a falsly acused you Jeb.

Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2002, 09:53:03 pm »

wtf are you talking about rapid,
your the only AK i have a prob with, typhy seems pretty well reformed and i'm happy of that, myst, and flatliner are good people. I have a problem with you because your a extremely imature 26 year old. Typhy is half your age but acts like he should be mentoring you

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2002, 11:03:51 pm »

Well, What I think about this, is that if I was the one who had somthing like 5 threads about them each one over a page, just bashing on him. I wouldn't take it all that well, perhaps I would remain a little calmer, however, the reason for that, is my personality etc lends me to playing and talking, negotiating etc. While Rapid's leads him to working at Designing the site, things like that, and of course playing, If Rapid wanted to take a really big part in the forums, he could. However, he really has better things to do. With Soccer season starting tomorow, you'll be seeing a lot less of me in the forums.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads