*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 07:53:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Rude Host = |GD| PONYBOY
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rude Host = |GD| PONYBOY  (Read 1480 times)
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« on: May 14, 2004, 05:10:12 pm »

This guy is so rude, has no manners what so ever.....

I go into his server for a challenge of the Premium Players Ladder....
He asked me if I had all the Mods he mentioned and I told him that I did.
- So we went on to try and play, but I kept getting booted from his server... he asked me if I had the latest Mods and I replied "yes"... he then asked me to have them active and I replied that I didn't need to have them all active, just Desert Siege, that all I needed to was have the Mods...the server host is the one that needs them active.... so we tried again  to no avail.
So I logged off his server, and the rudeness began... This guy started sending me chats telling me I was a "dick", an "asshole", a "Noob", that he didn't know how I was in Po)|, etc.

I replied to him that he was a "Noob" host, and that ultimately, I was better ranked than him in the ladder.... which only annoyed him even more.... he kept sending very rude chat messages (most not reprodusable here), and I BLOCKED him... He then moved on to message "Tony Hunter" my PO buddy, telling him that how a guy like me could be in Po)|... obviously this illiterate doesn't know I helped Noreaga co-found Po....

Tony eventually had to block this guy also.... he was getting to be more like a hemorrhoid.

Looking at Ponyboy's record, Tony noticed that he has 80% of his matches disputed.... If you ask me, this guy must be a cheater that doesn't recognize matches when he loses.. So keep an eye out for him.

To my friends out there, I just want to warn you of this fellow....Obviously not a good Game Ranger community member....if he keeps this attitude-up, he will soon be banned from many servers...I know Po servers have already banned him for GOOD!
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 05:20:10 pm by TiroFino » Logged

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2004, 05:27:05 pm »

We have a list of problem people for future reference within the BL. If you have the account number of this individual Tirofino can u pass it on to one of the BL Admins  please.

Thanks.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2004, 05:33:18 pm »

We have a list of problem people for future reference within the BL. If you have the account number of this individual Tirofino can u pass it on to one of the BL Admins? please.

Certainly, it's 113382

Thx

Civrock
*DAMN Supporter ][ *DAMN Staff
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2004, 05:33:33 pm »

TiroFino... there are a lot of mods which HAVE to be active to join games with them installed and active.

but yeah... a behaviour like that, doesn't matter what, is completely overreacted.

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
~Po~ TiroFino
BL Staff

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2004, 05:39:38 pm »

there are a lot of mods which HAVE to be active to join games with them installed and active.

Well yeah Civic, you're right. I did end up activating Desert Siege (which I always have active regardless), X1 and BL MP 2.5 to see if that would solve the problem, but I kept getting booted....so I gave up and moved on, and that's when the persecution started.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2004, 05:40:25 pm by TiroFino » Logged

cO.gabe

<< Auto Away Message >>

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2004, 07:19:59 pm »

Tiro, I totally agree with you.  Ponyboy is a complete asshole.  Christ, I remember a cb we were trying to have with him a few seasons ago...

So everyone joined X1|Blufire's server.  Right at the beginning Ponyboy started yelling at us because we didn't have the X1 mod activated.  We said we didn't want to play with the X1 mod, and so he and his clanmates started to throw a fit.  They claimed that the BL rules stated you NEED to play with the X1 mod, and that we were trying to take advantage of them.  Then they started straight up insulting us, calling us names, etc.  Arguing continued for a while, until we finally convinced them to cb w/o the X1 mod.  Apparently they didn't know any of the BL rules because they insisted that we had respawns on, and that winner chooses map.  After much debate, we won the cb.  I then proceeded to go to the DAMN website and post the cb, only to find that they weren't on the fucking ladder.  Even after I checked they still claimed they were on the ladder, and started insulting us again.  

So now, every time Ponyboy is hosting, I go in there under a false name and just tk the fuck out of him.  I suggest everyone do this (you must have x1 mod to join! kekekekeke)

"The day I tried to live, I wallowed in the blood and mud with all the other pigs... And I learned that I was a liar, just like you."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2004, 07:28:30 pm »

oh boy... sounds like fun doing a cb with them! Bet you guys enjoyed that.
Name and account have been noted down tiro.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
GhRa> Skipper

Bang Bang Bang Whos Dead? You!!!!!!!

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2004, 05:55:30 pm »

TiroFino... there are a lot of mods which HAVE to be active to join games with them installed and active.

but yeah... a behaviour like that, doesn't matter what, is completely overreacted.

Well if he was getting booted but had mods, the host probably did have some other mod active, and should have checked himself. Mods dont hav to be active unless you are host except for DS i think, cause I do X1 and NS all the time without them active and have no problems.   Anyway this behavior does seem most immature and Im glad that people like tiro report it so that gaming can be better for the community

Aramarth: An interesting idea, though you know only premium members will ever get this.
Blufire

teabag or bust

« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2004, 12:30:48 am »

Ponyboy is old news. X1 has had to deal with his shit for the better part of a year now and he's never been any different. Pony's a pathological liar, a cheat, and generally has the thought process of a 4-year-old. Tirofino's description of him being a "rude host" is a gross understatement.

PS:  Gabe's comment about the CB is totally true. It was the most hellacious CB experience of my life. Wonderful waste of about 5 hours of my life. Gabe forgot to mention that they accused us of being hypocrits because we used the DBL Warzone game type ("a mod") but not the X1 mod. How could we?! ....

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads