*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 08, 2024, 11:39:20 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: the rights of clan leaders  (Read 1033 times)
TError

« on: February 01, 2004, 12:10:10 pm »

I've becomed a clan leader myself now, so there's some stuff that i've been thinking about lately.

about 2 months ago, [iN] defeated z][t 3-1-2. The cb was posted, confirmed and submitted, but afterwards opened again by the clan leader(stripes) and then lost. Civic afterwards told me that a clanleader could open any submitted cb and make it a loss.
civic back then said (its only some of what civic said):

EDIT: removed chat-log

Non of it were confirmed to be true, but neither was it denyed.

About a month ago, stripes was banned for offering [TRIBE] to lose a cb, so he(we) would get a easier opponent in the finals(i believe, i'm not sure). but according to what civic said back then, stripes could just have gone in and changed a few results of some earlier played cbs, and then reach the same result.
It sounds very unrealistic that it should be true, that u can do so. So i would like to know how much that clan leaders can do (that is not described in rules and FAQ).

Of course this isnt to open any old topics such as the [iN] vs. z][t cb or the ban of stripes. neither is there meant any offense to civic, it was just him who originally told it to me.

Marcyboy
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 02:24:48 pm by [iN] Marcyboy » Logged

TError, formerly known as Marcyboy
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2004, 01:50:56 pm »

about 2 months ago, [iN] defeated z][t 3-1-2. The cb was posted, confirmed and submitted, but afterwards opened again by the clan leader(stripes) and then lost. Civic afterwards told me that a clanleader could open any submitted cb and make it a loss.
but according to what civic said back then, stripes could just have gone in and changed a few results of some earlier played cbs, and then reach the same result.

dude! this issue has been solved, 2 months ago!
but u should read again what i told u if u have it all saved...
u got me completely wrong it seems... what i meant is that if the clanleader wants to forfeit a cb he can do so (i doubt tho that the clanmembers would be happy). of course NOT simply edit a score of a cb long time ago... also without agreement of the other clan, i told u this and also explained it in the thread about this issue.
in the cb u mean both clans (Stripes as leader of [iN] and Acri) agreed to continue. it was solved, reread the thread.

and once again... dont post chatlogs plz.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2004, 01:53:03 pm by z][t-Civic? » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
TError

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2004, 02:19:32 pm »

i'll remove the chat-log. i couldnt find anything that says anything about that clan leader stuff, if there is please show me. as written at the bottom at my first post i wrote that i'm not trying to open up old topics, i dont care about thoose anymore.

i'll admit that you didn't say that a clan leader can just go in and change it, but as it looks to me, you did in some way said that you as a clan leader can change results.

please don't take any of this personal civic, wasn't meant that way.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2004, 04:15:09 pm »

bout a month ago, stripes was banned for offering [TRIBE] to lose a cb, so he(we) would get a easier opponent in the finals(i believe, i'm not sure). but according to what civic said back then, stripes could just have gone in and changed a few results of some earlier played cbs, and then reach the same result.
It sounds very unrealistic that it should be true, that u can do so. So i would like to know how much that clan leaders can do (that is not described in rules and FAQ).

Marcyboy this is obviously an old issue which appears to have been resolved. But for the record only BL admins have the cababilities to change the results of Clan Battles. A Clan Leader Does NOT have this cabability.

Admins in future will not be involved in any issue regarding their own clan. No BL admin will make any adminiatrative changes to any issue regarding their clan

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
TError

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2004, 05:33:27 pm »

I couldn't see no clear decesion about the stuff.

But thank you BFG, it is at least a clear answer.

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2004, 12:30:13 am »

Your welcome... shout if u need more Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: