*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 07:01:42 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -US-Deumrabbit caught cheating GHR  (Read 5495 times)
=US= Ace

« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2005, 11:03:23 am »

Ok, here is my 2 cents just for the record for what it is worth and to support Rabbit in this time of crisis...

I have reviewed the replay a dozen times from both Rabbits third person view and other player views. I think the guy is innocent and I think there is enough evidence to to prove he was not cheating. Here is why....

1. Why does Rabbit go partially up the first ramp to take a peak if he has this hack? What a waste of time!Plus, going up ramps is not always the smartest move, but, as you see, Rabbit goes up first one just enough to get a view and then runs to the next ramp.

2. If you watch in Rabbit's 3rd person view you will see as he approaches the 2nd ramp he begins to run up it and about 1/2 - 2/3 (just like he did with the first ramp - we are creatures of habit) way up he warps/slips off to the right real fast. Clearly in video, it looks like he is on the ground and one would think he is cheating. No doubt there. But, his movements and actions say otherwise...

a. He kneels to reload gun. Why would he do that behind a wall if he has this hack?

b. He is side stepping and leaning constantly to get a better view and get in better position on the ramp.

3. Sure, if Rabbit was up on the wall, why was he not at least fired on? Well, because badass.baron was sk'ing everyone with his support gun. Nobody had a chance to even fire at him. See replay for reference.

4. Rabbit is actually a cool person and does not have a negative mind set. He has even corrected me when I have cussed or teased people.

5. The video Punisher posted says it all. GJ Counselor.

Anyway, this was an extreme and unfortunate case of the lags/video error/or something and Rabbit was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Hopefully you all can see this and forgive him of any wrong doing.

Rabbit, keep the =US= tag on!

- Ace

p.s. Tirofino, that is a really, really, really nice .gif file! Awesome stuff. Smiley
deumrabbit
« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2005, 11:09:19 am »

I dont know why you make comments like "I hope you are paying punisher good money" weak. It just makes you sound childish. And on my screen, last time I'm gonna say this, I was on the ramp, just far enough over to see. Also, this wasn't a cb, this was a game against a bunch of noobs, why would it matter if went on the ramp?

Spike please lock this topic...
Kangaroo

« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2005, 11:23:40 am »

The damning evidence against you rabbit is when you are shot look through the view of the person who shot you not through your own view you will see pretty damning evidence to suggest you were on the ground.

And i am not sure where to start on the issue of ping. Because if if i hear one more fucking whining little chump blame ping for anything i am going to have to start beating people with a crow bar. FFS i live in Australia if i manage to get 200 -300 ping to the US and 350+ to Euro im lucky and it rarely causes an issue in GhR (RvS in another subject). I have played in a cb with a 450 ping with very little problem so to claim you have to shoot 2 seconds before hand with a 145 ping just proves you to be a pathetic fucking liar.
=US= Ace

« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2005, 11:37:58 am »

One Last bit of evidence...

If you look at the mpg Punisher posted, you can "scrub" your slider on the 12th second real slow. You can see where he warped down to the ground in the same position as he was on the ramp.

Innocent.
cO.twist

« Reply #44 on: August 08, 2005, 01:47:57 pm »

the ONLY way you can shoot through a wall is if you are in a glitch.  If you are using wall hacks, your GL is still going to blow up if it hits the wall.  Rabbit obviously fell into a glitch as he was running up the ramp, while the support gun is going full auto in the back ground.  This sort of reminds me of the glitch on castle day with the house walls disappearing. 

I know im the only person outside of the =US= clan sticking up for this dude....but im tellin you...that was lag.

You cannot shoot through walls unless you are in a glitch...Punisher's video shows him falling off the ramp...you cannot do that.  that right there SHOWS you that something is fucked up...he fell in a glitch.

cO.twist

« Reply #45 on: August 08, 2005, 02:01:29 pm »

umm...after i posted, i went ahead and watched the replay from 3rd person....and i don't see him going up the ramp like i do in punisher's video......
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #46 on: August 08, 2005, 02:07:44 pm »

locked at the request of deumrabbit.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2005, 11:52:43 pm »

The *DBL Admins have investigated this incident and have decided that =US=Deumrabbit is banned from the *DAMN Battle League starting from this time of this post.  No actions will be taken against his clan.

The ban on Deumrabbit is for the entire *DAMN site, including the forums, for the complete Season XI, starting immediately.

-GhostSniper Out.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2005, 06:04:37 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2005, 05:26:17 pm »

The *DAMN admin team would like to apologize for any confusion that we may have caused, but Rabbit is banned for the rest of pre-season as well as season xi. The confusion resulted from a communication error on the part of the admins. Therefore, all cb's that rabbit has played in since the ban went into effect will be void. Again, we apologize for the confusion.[/size]

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads