*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 07:51:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -US-Deumrabbit caught cheating GHR  (Read 5493 times)
*Lob

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2005, 04:32:24 am »

you accused Gz of cheating long before havok said anythingf

This is what i was talking about. Back when people were saying Rabbit was cheating I was aware of it but I didn't believe it untill I had seen it. I also told Rabbit the same thing. Well then he went nuts on me when i entered his room where it said something like "Gz doesn't cheat". I don't think that everyone was wrong now. I watched that replay and my jaw hit the ground. For those of you who think he started cheating AFTER Gz split up I have one question, what color is the sky in your world?

P.S. Hats off to Mag and the rest of the E clan for being such gentlemen during all this. I know that lots of clans would be screaming bloody murder.
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2005, 04:32:53 am »

i've had many convversations with havok about his accusations of hacking. he said to me that he said he said to you guys that he was using wallhacks as a way to taunt you (~Po~ guys) for accusing .Gz. of hacking in the first place

he has a point, you accused Gz of cheating long before havok said anything and I told you to keep it on the downlow until we had more proof... and yet, kitkat, you went blabbering your mouth as always. keep your accusations to yourself unless you actually have proof.

"""""Re: This is pathetic
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2005, 06:42:31 pm »
Quote from: Celsius on July 09, 2005, 09:21:30 am
you cant hack on a mac therefore gz has never hacked! so stop the damn rumors!

You can hack on a mac Celsius, and don't be mad at us for "spreading rumors" when havok (a former member of Gz) started this rumor...    """""    -BY KRUSH

http://www.damnr6.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=8805.60

Krush, stop being a dick and taunting me, and act like a fucking admin for once you little child.

Now be a good admin and stick to the fucking topic (Re: -US-Deumrabbit caught cheating GHR).
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 04:42:51 am by Po)| KITKAT » Logged
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2005, 05:23:36 am »

a) I'm no longer an admin... I'm not even coming on GR for a long time
b) All I'm saying is nobody wants to hear your accusations, get some proof before you talk.
c) you still have yet to explain what you meant when you said "nobody really expects much out of you anyways krush"
d) remember that day you told me about how you thought Gz was cheating? remember what I told you? not to make it public yet until you have more proof... what did you do the next day? told all of Po)| and most of the public (who later banned most of Gz from their servers) which I'm sure is what caused Havok to act stupid/angry.
e) way to once again show your maturity
f) I have better things to focus on right now

krush-out
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 05:51:31 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2005, 05:53:57 am »

guys, can we please stop hating on eachother and realize this is a perfect oppurtunity to bash DeumRabbit.  foucs your hate on him, please.

we can argue over and over about WHEN he started hacking, but I think most of us can tell when he went from average player to elite.  decide for yourself.  point is he got cheating NOW, and NOW its out.

btw, he couldnt even cheat right.

and someone, i mean SOME MEMBERS of .Gz. must have known he was cheating.  He didnt fucking write the hax himself.  he got them somewhere.  I wish THAT punk motherfucker would come clean.

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #24 on: August 08, 2005, 06:01:08 am »

okay thats it, kitkat that post has been deleted twice before. your post (and the two that followed it) were nothing but flames. Consider yourself warned, next offense will get you a ban. Re-opened to allow rabbit to say something.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 06:30:29 am by spike » Logged

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2005, 07:36:21 am »

=US= has removed Rabbit from the clan but I have to defend him after he told me he was standing on the ramp ledge.  I believe the whole situation was caused by bad lag/warp during the game.  When you watch the replay Rabbits enters the middle section and he kills a guy through the North opening and then goes up on the West ramp to peak over top.  Don't you think if this guy had a "Wall Hack" he would of just looked through the wall instead of going up on the ramp to peak over.  After he leaves that ramp he looks over to check the south entrance real quick and then heads for the east ramp, the entire time this is happening the person with the support weapon up north is firing on full auto causing lag while Rabbit is going on the east ramp.  None of his bullets or nades make contact with the wall in front of him which makes me think he is on the ramp up top but the "bad lag/warp" caused the game to make it seem like he is down below.  Also while he is in this corner he kneels down at one point to reload his gun and then stands up and fires again.  Why the hell would he need to kneel down, unless he is really up on the ramp trying to avoid being hit while reloading but the game isn't showing him there.  Also when you zoom in on the command map it shows he is on the ramp.  I think the whole situation was caused by bad lag/warp from the man firing the support gun on full auto.  Nobody has found or posted a "Wall Hack" for download to proove if one actually exsists.  Also I wouldn't say Rabbit has gone from a "poor" player to an "elite" player over a very short period of time because I've seen this guy play over the months and he was always a good player, I've never seen a situation where he was killing guys by shooting through walls.  Just recently I saw him play a great game on the Refinery Map where he was the only guy left vs. 4 others and he killed all 4 of the guys.
cO.twist

« Reply #26 on: August 08, 2005, 07:52:35 am »

even if he were using wall hacks, those nades should've still blown up right in his face.  the more and more i watch it, it does look more like a lag issue.  When he is about to run up the ramp, the support guy is firing at full auto..

edit - although i have never seen anything like this happen before..
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 08:18:45 am by cO.twist » Logged
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2005, 07:54:29 am »

as damning as i thnk the evidence is, i think that he should be allowed a defense, i just wish he would do it himself.

I wonder what the community thinks of this

deumrabbit
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2005, 07:58:01 am »

quiet weak, im thinking
ghost.fr

http://monks.4yu.fr

« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2005, 08:38:15 am »

nice job guys but at this speed it will take 10 seasons b4 we catch all these small dick punks !!! that need dick extention to proove there skills

WE WANT A CHEAT TEST
personaly in tribe we have some new try outs and i personaly check these guys b4 to take them in, it doesnt mean i can for sure avoid cheaters but i will do my best !! and if some clan get cheaters recruited they must be responsible for it !!!! i dont know how but in some way there must be so at least all will feel involved in fucking these punks !!
deumrabbit
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2005, 08:43:39 am »

Ok... I don't know where to begin.... First off, I do not cheat at all, I never have and I never will. It takes away all the fun in the game. Second, most people who play ghost recon have veiwed replays. The replay system for ghost recon is full of bugs...  Your aim is always off in the first person mode and sometimes it doesnt show exactly what is happening. I have a DSL connection (240kbps) but the house I live in now is about 20-30 years old and the phone wires are old and don't work right. My download speed is 40kbps as opposed to the 240kbps. I have called SBC Global numerous times to fix this problem, each time they say they have fixed it but it still downloads at 40kbps (less than a 56k modem). Because of this I lag in servers that are on the east coast, in europe and virtually anywhere 1000 miles away from me.. ( of course it varies depending on the host's internet connection). If you check, the host of the game, {E} theonecapt., is 2010 miles away from me according to gameranger. I do not know what connection capt. has but I have about 145 ping on his server, while not much, it still causes my bullets to hit about 2 seconds after I shoot them. Normally, it should be instantanious. I remember playing this game as it was not that long ago and this is what happened. If you look you will see that one person on my team had the SAW or support kit #1. Ok, so first, I checked spawn 4 to make sure they weren't there. Then I went into the Stronghold, as I did I shot someone at the north entrance and checked one of the ramps. Second, I ran towards the north-east ramp, if you watch carefully using your map, I am on the ramp. On my screen during the entire duration I was on the north-east ramp shooting at the people... Ok. Third, as my brother says, there are 3 main kinds of hacks, Speed hack (where you go faster than other people), Gopher hack, where you can go into walls (basically no clipping) and aimbots (where it auto-aims) There is no hack that can let you shoot THROUGH a wall. None. It is SOLID. IF I was somehow shooting at people through the wall, ALL THE BULLETS AND GRENADES WOULD HIT THE WALL! According to the replay all the bullets went through the wall, which is not possible. This backs up my previous claim of being on the ramp. Fourth, IF YOU WATCH IN THE THIRD PERSON MODE I WALK HALFWAY UP THE RAMP AND THEN FALL OFF, CAN YOU EVER FALL OFF THE RAMP, NO! THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE LAG AND THE FACT THAT GHOST RECON HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN ABOUT 3 YEARS! I ALSO LEAN TO GET A BETTER VEIW FROM THE RAMP, AND I KEEP SIDESTEPPING TO GO HIGHER UP ON THE RAMP, BUT IN THE REPLAY IT LOOKS LIKE I'M HUMPING THE WALL. ALSO I CROUCH AND STANDUP, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT UNLESS I WAS ON THE RAMP!?!?!?! Fifth, the guy with support was lagging us the entire game, spawn camping the opposite team using full auto. Also, my nade spamming lagged the server. Sixth, there has never been something like this before. Why? Because I DON'T wall hack  and no one would ever waste their time hacking Ghost Recon, likewise NO ONE IN GZ EVER HACKED. Altogether, this happened because my ping, the lag from the guy with the support, the fact that this game hasnt been updated in about 3 years (this game is sooooooo buggy and glitchy) and the overall laggyness of {E} theonecapt.'s server.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 08:53:11 am by deumrabbit » Logged
{E} Ive

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2005, 08:58:27 am »

guess its up to everyones own judgement but i stick by my postion u died instantly after bein shot no lag there.
deumrabbit
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2005, 09:15:58 am »

Ive you don't know what your talking about, the replay records what happened according to the host, who DOESN'T lag. It DOESN'T RECORD EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ON THE OTHER PEOPLE'S SCREENS! IT DOESN'T SHOW ME UP ON THE RAMP, BECAUSE IT LAGGED, AND WHILE MY SCREEN SHOWED ME ON THE RAMP, THE REPLAY DIDN'T! BECAUSE IF IT RECORDED WHAT HAD HAPPENED EXACTLY ON MY SCREEN, LIKE A VIDEO CAMERA, I WOULD'VE BEEN ON THE RAMP!
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2005, 09:18:07 am »

I want to ask anyone in the community to come forward if they have ever experienced anything similar to this ever on any map at any point.  I'm betting that no one comes forward- because this thing DOESN'T happen by accident.

I have never seen this, experienced it in my 4 years of playing.  To me, it doesn't make sense other than its a hax.  I've seen many many many odd things before in GhR.  Hell, I even posted a screen shot of me jumping a fence!  I got to the other side because i lagged and ended up on the other side, but- people could see where i was.

In your situation, Rabbit, i have seen every angle from every player around you... you were not visible at all.   Lag doesn't account for this.  Even the worst lag last only a few seconds before it corrects itself.  You were 'lagged' for minutes!

I reviewed the replay again and again and no where do i see you go 'halfway' up the the ramp and fall off.  no where.  you went up the first ramp fine.  the second ramp you sidestepped.  show me a screen shot that shows different.

I want to believe you Rabbit, I really do.  Hell, i tried to recruit you even just last week.  I don't have a vendetta or a cause... things just dont add up here.

Ive you don't know what your talking about, the replay records what happened according to the host, who DOESN'T lag. It DOESN'T RECORD EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED ON THE OTHER PEOPLE'S SCREENS! IT DOESN'T SHOW ME UP ON THE RAMP, BECAUSE IT LAGGED, AND WHILE MY SCREEN SHOWED ME ON THE RAMP, THE REPLAY DIDN'T! BECAUSE IF IT RECORDED WHAT HAD HAPPENED EXACTLY ON MY SCREEN, LIKE A VIDEO CAMERA, I WOULD'VE BEEN ON THE RAMP

so the server doesnt lag, so recorded you down instead of up on the ramp....?  how does that make sense.  In your first post you blames Capt's laggy server.  Now you say it doesnt lag?

besides- and i again ask GhR vets to chime in- you KNOW going up on that ramp is pretty much asking for trouble.  in fact its damn near suicide.  you are visible to every one, and at all the firing you did you should have been seen or even fired upon.  but you never are.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 09:27:50 am by theweakspot » Logged

jerkasaur

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2005, 09:32:50 am »

To answer weak's question, I played with a 56k for over a year (250+), and what Rabbit is claiming just doesn't add up. It is possible in some instances to shoot from one place on your end, hitting someone, and for that person to see you at a slightly different place. That is possible, but unfortunately what you did doesn't amount to lag and it doesn't fit with your story. If you were in the same place, but up on the ramp, you would be totally visible and an imediate target. The fact is that going up there like you claim you did amounts to holding up a big huge sign saying shoot me right now; totally inconsistance with your experience in ghr. In addition, you have absolutely no explanation for the inconsistancy in the location that you died and thats unacceptable.
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2005, 10:17:52 am »

Ok... I don't know where to begin.... First off, I do not cheat at all, I never have and I never will. It takes away all the fun in the game. Second, most people who play ghost recon have veiwed replays. The replay system for ghost recon is full of bugs...  Your aim is always off in the first person mode and sometimes it doesnt show exactly what is happening. I have a DSL connection (240kbps) but the house I live in now is about 20-30 years old and the phone wires are old and don't work right. My download speed is 40kbps as opposed to the 240kbps. I have called SBC Global numerous times to fix this problem, each time they say they have fixed it but it still downloads at 40kbps (less than a 56k modem). Because of this I lag in servers that are on the east coast, in europe and virtually anywhere 1000 miles away from me.. ( of course it varies depending on the host's internet connection). If you check, the host of the game, {E} theonecapt., is 2010 miles away from me according to gameranger. I do not know what connection capt. has but I have about 145 ping on his server, while not much, it still causes my bullets to hit about 2 seconds after I shoot them. Normally, it should be instantanious. I remember playing this game as it was not that long ago and this is what happened. If you look you will see that one person on my team had the SAW or support kit #1. Ok, so first, I checked spawn 4 to make sure they weren't there. Then I went into the Stronghold, as I did I shot someone at the north entrance and checked one of the ramps. Second, I ran towards the north-east ramp, if you watch carefully using your map, I am on the ramp. On my screen during the entire duration I was on the north-east ramp shooting at the people... Ok. Third, as my brother says, there are 3 main kinds of hacks, Speed hack (where you go faster than other people), Gopher hack, where you can go into walls (basically no clipping) and aimbots (where it auto-aims) There is no hack that can let you shoot THROUGH a wall. None. It is SOLID. IF I was somehow shooting at people through the wall, ALL THE BULLETS AND GRENADES WOULD HIT THE WALL! According to the replay all the bullets went through the wall, which is not possible. This backs up my previous claim of being on the ramp. Fourth, IF YOU WATCH IN THE THIRD PERSON MODE I WALK HALFWAY UP THE RAMP AND THEN FALL OFF, CAN YOU EVER FALL OFF THE RAMP, NO! THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE LAG AND THE FACT THAT GHOST RECON HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN ABOUT 3 YEARS! I ALSO LEAN TO GET A BETTER VEIW FROM THE RAMP, AND I KEEP SIDESTEPPING TO GO HIGHER UP ON THE RAMP, BUT IN THE REPLAY IT LOOKS LIKE I'M HUMPING THE WALL. ALSO I CROUCH AND STANDUP, WHY THE FUCK WOULD I DO THAT UNLESS I WAS ON THE RAMP!?!?!?! Fifth, the guy with support was lagging us the entire game, spawn camping the opposite team using full auto. Also, my nade spamming lagged the server. Sixth, there has never been something like this before. Why? Because I DON'T wall hack  and no one would ever waste their time hacking Ghost Recon, likewise NO ONE IN GZ EVER HACKED. Altogether, this happened because my ping, the lag from the guy with the support, the fact that this game hasnt been updated in about 3 years (this game is sooooooo buggy and glitchy) and the overall laggyness of {E} theonecapt.'s server.

lol.. I an show you how you can shoot thriough walls (in gliches... or basicaly what the "gopher hack would alow you to do) I have learned most ofthe gltiches b/c i wanted to know what to look out for.. and YES.. You can shoot though walls in a gltich.. meaning.. that there is prolly a hack out to allow this also!!!!

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2005, 10:36:44 am »

Here is a video of 2 angles from the 3rd person view which clearly show Rabbits guy walking up the ramp and then dropping down from bad lag. 

http://s52.yousendit.com/d.php?id=2W1LOWKNNR0G8P7HZYA6DH1C0

I've noticed you don't always see him go up the ramp because of poor frame rates caused by the support gun.  You may have to watch the replay a few times to see it.

"If the glove don't fit, you must acquit!"

The defense rests its case
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 10:45:16 am by =US=PUNiSHER » Logged
deumrabbit
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2005, 10:40:54 am »

To Weak: I wasn't lagged for minutes, I lagged down there (just a second or two of lag but enough), while my screen on my computer at that moment showed me on the ramp. Throughout it, my screen showed me doing what I was doing on the ramp, think of it as a bad warp or glitch or something... To answer your question the replay doesn't show lag, because the host doesn't lag and it is recorded from the host (everything happens instantly for the host but it takes longer for it to happen to other people because of his bad upload, so it would show what the host's non-laggy computer knows is happening while it does NOT show what happened according to my laggy-internet-computer). If the replay was recorded off my computer at the time, then it would have shown me firing from the ramp. I WAS PLAYING WITH NOOBS YOU IDIOT, OF COURSE I WOULD GO ON THE RAMP!
To Harvey: If I had been glitching, it was accidental, I wasn't wall hacking though.
Jerk: I wasn't standing fully on the wall idiot, I was standing on the RAMP, standing high enough so I could shoot over. All that happened was I lagged off the ramp, on my screen I was on it, I don't know how that can be, but its the truth

any incosistencies in my logic are due to lack of sleep
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 11:05:44 am by deumrabbit » Logged
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2005, 10:46:21 am »

I hope you are paying PUNiSHER good money, rabbit.  I still can't explain what happened.  It's not a glitch and it just can't be lag.  Lag corrects itself and you would have been visible up top to other players.

I'm tired and I think this is looking like a weak is out to get you sort of thing.  im just going on the evidence.  im off to bed and i'll let someone with a clear mind try and add something of value to this discussion.

z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2005, 10:50:37 am »

besides- and i again ask GhR vets to chime in- you KNOW going up on that ramp is pretty much asking for trouble.  in fact its damn near suicide.  you are visible to every one, and at all the firing you did you should have been seen or even fired upon.  but you never are.

That is true weak. Going up that ramp is very harzardous. Being there for this long while nadespamming should result in being shot really fast. it’s all really weird. I can’t recall ever seing anything like it. Rabbit never hits anyone with his nades or shots...he should have hit if he had been standing on the ramp.

If it was a cheat...it’s a very shitty one, if you can’t shoot people.

I had a very weird and very bad lagissue in a cb once - I think it was in season 7 when I was playing for [one]. The game looked normal on my screen, but after a while I got curious why I didn’t see any enemies or heard lifesign from my team. After about 2 minutes the game "fastforwarded" and I was dead in a totally different location. During my "black-out" I had teamkilled Rampage and gotten myself shot too.
The replay file didn’t show how the game had looked on my screen, but it showed the actual gameplay going on. On that replay my shots hit though, they didn’t go through rocks or walls.

I’m not going to judge anyone, but most of us know when something fishy is going on.
I basically trust everyone here with some minor exceptions.

z][t-Magnetic

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads