*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 02:42:39 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: -US-Deumrabbit caught cheating GHR  (Read 5494 times)
{E} Ive

« on: August 07, 2005, 09:49:30 pm »

Rabbit was caught usening some kind of wall hack on Elites public server. Replay is avalible here http://homepage.mac.com/ratky/.cv/ratky/Sites/.Public/rabbit%20busted.rpf-zip.zip watch him fire his rifle an gl through the solid wall accuratly. Cheating will not be tolerated on any elite servers good bye rabbit
*Lob

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 09:51:54 pm »

Worst case of cheating I have ever seen!!!! He must be 2 people because theres no way one person could be that stupid!

Lob
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 09:52:30 pm »

rgr that Ive!!!

for those who can DL the replay, screenshots can be seen here....
http://s7.invisionfree.com/Special_Forces_Clan/index.php?showtopic=269

What a fucking turd.  I'm glad this motherfucker got caught [samuel-L-jackson-voice] and i hope he burns in hell [/samuel-L-jackson-voice]

let this serve as notice to others.... beware

{E} 357mag

"Just try and control me"

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 09:53:34 pm »

id advise every clan and every person to ban that asshole Sniper
{E} 61cygni

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 09:59:58 pm »

Burn the fucker.
Soup

eh?

LEL
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2005, 10:16:36 pm »

ROFLCOPTER^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

lel vnj gg but try speedhack instead its way more fun than wallhack :\
~Po~ TiroFino

« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2005, 10:53:14 pm »

clapping hands
Re: GhR cheat tests in the upcoming season.
« Reply #105 on: August 04, 2005, 08:36:44 am »     

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've been playing for a long time, and kind a know what players are good, what  players are bad, and what players were reascently bad and now seem almost invinsible...... These fellows all of a sudden, have become great players, to the point that leave me at awwwww!!!  I've been keeping a close eye on some of them, and observing how right of the spawn, no matter what map, they seem to "KNOW" where the opponents spawn...they run and take good position always to the right part of the map... "ALWAYS"....now the chances of guesing the right spawn are 1 in 3 for all of us, but for them seem to be 1 in 1.... Maybe now they will read this and start faking it a bit...
Other guys seem to be with FSNV since they peek at angles that are impossible for night maps if you had the screen blured out. Some of these guys are in clans I respect a lot, and know their leaders and main players are good and do not need cheats to win, but some of their members seem to be willing to put their mates at risk of someday paying for their own mistakes..... I have no way to prove anything, so I  will not mention names......but here is a word of advice... Just because it can't be proven (yet), doesnt mean we CAN´T TELL !!!!!! So do yourselves and the rest of the Ghr community a favor.... start playing clean!

just my two cents.....

This is one of those guys I was referring about!!!!!!   Others are out there using the same hack.... I hope this news doesnt cause too much "Havok".......Nail d fckers !!!!!

"Ask not what your Mac can do for you, but what you can do for your Mac"
RoeM

« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2005, 11:06:24 pm »

I just received and reviewed the replay. It is obvious and speaks for itself. Unfortunatly he was wearing the =US= tags. He was recruited into =US= last week and as of today is kicked out of the clan. I hope that his actions won't reflect badly on the rest of the =US= clan. We do not cheat and will not tollerate cheating from any of our members.

This is unfortunate and I hope you guys will continue to trust playing against =US=,

=US= RoeM
javascript:void(0);
jerkasaur

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2005, 11:20:06 pm »

Glad you guys got the replays and screenshots, I wasn't aware that you had them when you told me earlier.
{E} Ive

« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2005, 11:21:48 pm »

it turned out the default replay thing is the last game you play so we got it that way
PythonXL

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2005, 11:41:53 pm »

im glad to see we've busted a cheater , but its also sad to see that someone we all know was doing it.
I know more probably do it ,hopefully they will be found, anytime i host im gonna save the replays if anything seems fishy.

NadeNadeNade
{E} 357mag

"Just try and control me"

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 11:58:46 pm »

id like to say....... this dosent make me feel any differant about all the other US clan players, i enjoy playing with them and i hope that one bad apple didnt spoil the bunch there. roem, ace, pun,mac all of them are all real good clean players in my opinon.
(sorry if i missed any)i will enjoy playing them in the future
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #12 on: August 08, 2005, 12:08:43 am »

i posted some new SS's on the [:] site... i think it clearly shows that Rabbit was below and not on top but showing like he was below because of lag.

He WASN'T on top... no ghr player goes up there and STANDS the whole time and expects to live.  He didn't even take fire!

Others have told me that its NO big deal, that other guys have "accidentally glitched."  Bullshit, i can spot an accidental glitch from an intentional hax.

an accidental glitch is dropping down in a crater because you are taking fire... Rabbit runs to the wall because HE KNOWS HE HAS A HAX!!!

cO.libre

« Reply #13 on: August 08, 2005, 01:23:26 am »

This is one of those guys I was referring about!!!!!!   Others are out there using the same hack.... I hope this news doesnt cause too much "Havok".......Nail d fckers !!!!!
tiro .. i wouldn't start pointing fingers at people like havok or any others until you have hard proof like this.

fixed your quote for yah Grin
-Spike
« Last Edit: August 08, 2005, 03:12:10 am by spike » Logged

cO.libre - The Chosen Ones<br />www.thechosenones.us
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 02:18:13 am »

Indeed, lets not run around pointing fingers/flaming without any proof.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2005, 02:54:20 am »

tiro .. i wouldn't start pointing fingers at people like havok or any others until you have hard proof like this.

-Spike

ummm leen...  no offence... but Havok already admitted to cheating when he bragged about using wall hacks in a room full of veteran players...  and including one admin i believe.  What other evidence do you need to prove someone is cheating when they say they are doing it already?

Its no secret... I have always suspected these ex Gz members  ( MDT, HAVOK, DUMBASSRABBIT, MUSKMELON ) for cheating using wall hacks.  Musk already got perma banned from gameranger i believe...  Rabbit pulled a Typhy...  MDT changes his name to often to track...  and Havok removed his hacks ( I think)...

But whatever...  These are just MY OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS...  This is what I believe, and everyone has a right to believe what they wish.  Everyone also has a right to share what they believe.

I dont expect everyone to agree with me...  But it is still a nice feeling telling people " I told you so.."

So here it goes...

"I told you so."
cO.libre

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2005, 03:23:26 am »

-Spike

ummm leen...  no offence... but Havok already admitted to cheating when he bragged about using wall hacks in a room full of veteran players...  and including one admin i believe.  What other evidence do you need to prove someone is cheating when they say they are doing it already?

Its no secret... I have always suspected these ex Gz members  ( MDT, HAVOK, DUMBASSRABBIT, MUSKMELON ) for cheating using wall hacks.  Musk already got perma banned from gameranger i believe...  Rabbit pulled a Typhy...  MDT changes his name to often to track...  and Havok removed his hacks ( I think)...

But whatever...  These are just MY OWN PERSONAL OPINIONS...  This is what I believe, and everyone has a right to believe what they wish.  Everyone also has a right to share what they believe.

I dont expect everyone to agree with me...  But it is still a nice feeling telling people " I told you so.."

So here it goes...

"I told you so."

kitkat .. i understand where you are coming from fully.
to clear this up for you, i've had many convversations with havok about his accusations of hacking. he said to me that he said he said to you guys that he was using wallhacks as a way to taunt you (~Po~ guys) for accusing .Gz. of hacking in the first place. i have seen him play on many occasions and i'm sure you have too .. so i ask you this, do you really think that a player like him would be using hacks if he scores around 1 kill a game? i know that if someone was using hacks they would be doing a better job at it and killing around 2 to 3 maybe 4 people on average per game.

Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2005, 03:28:37 am »

i've had many convversations with havok about his accusations of hacking. he said to me that he said he said to you guys that he was using wallhacks as a way to taunt you (~Po~ guys) for accusing .Gz. of hacking in the first place

he has a point, you accused Gz of cheating long before havok said anything and I told you to keep it on the downlow until we had more proof... and yet, kitkat, you went blabbering your mouth as always. keep your accusations to yourself unless you actually have proof.

Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
*Lob

« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2005, 03:56:14 am »

I think I just watched the proof.

Lobber
cO.libre

« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2005, 04:02:37 am »

I think I just watched the proof.

Lobber

krush was talking about the proof for hacks that havok "uses" .. this proof being non-existant

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads