*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 05, 2024, 05:09:32 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Decreased CB activity  (Read 805 times)
-ViP-PUNiSHER
« on: November 05, 2005, 09:23:54 am »

It was mentioned this past seasons CB activity had decreased.  Getting rid of the rule that limits a clan to cb another clan only 8 times a season could help this.  My clan ran out of CB's with [a] with almost 2 weeks left in the season and we ran out of cb's with 'Po' in the final week.  Since our time zones/work schedules are similar we are able to CB these clans alot but the rule restricted us from doing it down the stretch.  I would of loved to cb the top seeded clan more. 
I don't think there is an issue of a bully clan beating up on the same noob clan over and over because every clan that has been active is just as good as any other clan, so whats the point of this rule?
« Last Edit: November 05, 2005, 09:26:20 am by =US=PUNiSHER » Logged
z][t-Magnetic

www.transistor6.net

« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2005, 10:23:42 am »

There has been some bad examples in the past where a clanA was made only to lose points to another clanB. The losing clanA refused to cb any other clan but the clanB. This was an extreme example, but it happened.

Stripes
Forum Whore

Zero Tolerance

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2005, 12:48:15 pm »

But it worked good  Cheesy

• - Stripes - •

- • www.zero-t-clan.com  • -

z][t - *DAMN Pre-Season Triple [ Winner Of GhR, GhR CQB, RvS Ladder ]
theweakspot
BL Staff
Forum Whore

the first mexican-american idol

« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2005, 04:08:58 pm »

Punisher, i lobbied hard for this rules to be changed about 2-3 seasons ago... we got it changed from a max of 6 perseason to a max of 8.

And Magnetic is right.  Others have abused this system in the past and created dummy clans simply to double their points.  I believe Stripes' comment is because he fucked up a season for everyone else becuase he made a dummy clan.

gg.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads