*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 16, 2024, 03:54:37 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: The new look of the Battle League  (Read 3748 times)
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« on: August 23, 2001, 05:28:50 pm »

Well fellow forum readers, this new look of the league will have me somewhat troubled. I recently scanned over the old battle league and I have noticed that at least 15 clans (to my knowledge) have folded since it was last updated. That is discouraging because that was over half of the clans on the ladder. Hopefully, when the new league gets activated, clan activity will pick up again and there will be more battles and so forth. See ya around GR, and feel free to drop me a line if I am not AFK or sleeping .  Cool
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2001, 05:46:44 pm »

Correct me if i am wrong, but i am going to try and list all clans that play rs that i think will be signing up :

+-KoS-+, SWAT, [G.B], -SPEAR->, DR's, *DAP, VIRUS, *DAMN, CIA, PsYcO, |DA|, ||ICE||.

Thats alot of clans to start off a battle league. 12 clans is a good sart, and not to mention all the new clans that will be forming and joining the leage as well.  Wink

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Black Sheep

"did enjoy it once. And it scared me. Bad."-Carlos Hathcock

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2001, 06:38:50 pm »

speaking of which, whats up with virus and six? their members are hardly on. which is an interesting coincidence, because they both have the coolest sites out of all the clans, hmmm i wonder if theres a connection, the cooler the site=less members on GR.
that explains why there are so many psycos on gr! lol jk *cough*
and why theres a medium amount of CIA
and why theres almost no virus.... hmmmm

"Why, they couldn't hit an elephant at this dist..."
final words of Major General John Sedgwick. sniped by Sgt. Grace of the 4th Georgia Infantry  on May 9, 1864.
800 yrds.

Don't take life too seriously,
no one makes it out alive.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2001, 06:55:40 pm »

sheep...haha, no.

i am not sure about virus, but (SiX) never joined the battle league. they have been around for as long as i can remember and they just never signed up. I know some of their members wanted to a while back, but Kordova never got around to it.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
Matt
Special Forces

?SWAT?

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2001, 07:02:34 pm »

I don't think theres a connection... well if there is, it doesnt apply to SWAT Wink

- Matt
SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2001, 11:05:26 pm »

I think there is a major connection! andthat exsplanes why soo mant SWAT's are always on! And PsYcO's also, no hard feelings! heh... ATF will join the Leauge soon, so I hear...

Peace, and no smoking Assassin! Its bad!  Cool

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2001, 11:28:46 pm »

This post will make no sense after i am sure romulus will either a) delete his own post or b) modify it.

Four letters Romulus, STFU. And if you werent so busy smoking the crack, you would realize that our (SWAT's and PsYcO) websites are ORIGINAL. wow, what a concept. and **newsflash** there is already an ATF in the league. and i will have the smoky icon if i please,,  Cool Cool Cool

P.S. Throwing insults then saying no hard feelings is bullshit. Like how would you take it if I said you are a fag...no hard feelings? catch my drift?

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
Black Sheep

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2001, 12:54:10 am »

oh please assassin, newsflash, you have the most unoriginal site in the entire leage. it's been mocked openly on the GR main chat,
it went something like, person: wow check out this sweet site it uses all the latest html! www.psyco-clan.com
you finaly updated it, but wow! you had to get a swat offspring to show you the light of entry-pics! reminds me of a clan site... started with an "S"... so dont go pointing fingers, the Clan CIA site is fine. as for ATF arent the dead? as for what you said about rom, well, thats his battle im here to defend CIA.

Those's OnMouseOver's are extremly slow (being they use a diffrent page per button!) And also, ATF says they will be coming back, with a whole...THREE members!

final words of Major General John Sedgwick. sniped by Sgt. Grace of the 4th Georgia Infantry  on May 9, 1864.
800 yrds.

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2001, 01:52:19 am »

wow sheep congrats. unlike your leader, sniper spent about an hour total on doing html for the site. Rom was so busy copying themes that he spent countless hours making all your different sites. as for the opening pic, grifter had nothing to do with it. my friend offspring said he could whip something up so i said sure. as for the ATf, rom brought that up and i merely pointed out that they were on the other original battle league. and about our site being "unoriginal" ...hmmm, correct me if i am wrong, but CIA did copy our ideas of  an "owned section" and a "fun section" and that nav bar on the left...hate to break it to you but SWAT had it months b4 CIA

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2001, 02:16:56 am »

Well since the Battle LEague was updated the last time  new clans signed up but probably also some of them are dead again. Nevertheless I saw a first alpha version of the Battle League Script and IT ROCKS. Assassin, Rom and Ult I will set you up as Battle League Forum moderators because this forum part will become a main funtion through the League Script and the new league rules. By the way the Overall battle league stats will be an updated version of the old script but I doubt that I'll be able to filter out the inactive clans so it is probably your first job to contact all clans to find out who is active or not also may the GR search funtion will help.

Bye,

Mauti

Other clans that joined the League: M.S.T , SAS, fox , SBR, SNAKE, EF, US

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2001, 02:29:56 am »

sounds good Mauti. the filtering of dead clans should not be that hard considering we play RS everyday. sounds like the league is just about ready to be activated so I hope gameplay picks up on GR now.  Grin

special thanks goes out to both *DAMN Elandrion and *DAMN Mauti for making the battle league...quite frankly, it is probably what keeps stability in the long time GR clans (*DAMN, SEALs, SWAT, PsYcO, BONE, CIA, etc, etc.) and the up and coming R6/RS clans.

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2001, 09:25:36 am »

Mauti, looking very forward to it.  Can't wait.

Black Sheep, how do I keep getting draged into these things.  I had nothing to do with helping them.  Granted, I help anyone I can who asks (even Rom in the past), but geez... Offy is the photoshop guy, not me.  And as I stated before, I was there, SWAT's site has been up long before CIA's.  And since I was *cough* in CIA *cough* I should know.  Yes, I admit the sins of my past, I was in CIA for about 2 weeks when I was new to GR.  This was before Romulus took over.  So, even though I don't do much CIA bashing (I actually think you're pretty ok), I can speak from my own personal history, that CIA sucked ass when I was sucked into it.  So do me a favor, leave SWAT out of your rants.  I'm not out to start any battles here, but know of what you speak, before you type it, eh?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Black Sheep

« Reply #12 on: August 24, 2001, 01:54:34 pm »

ok ok grift, i dont know why i accidently said grifter, but i meant Offspring.
as for assassin, my god man! are you telling me you THINK you guys invented a nav bar on the left?? almost every site on the web that has a nav bar has it on the left! as for your inspired idea for gr status bars in the members section, number one, why do you think Evill made them? because every clan uses them!! and nuber two, i first saw this used in the *DAMN members section. as for your own shots and fun shots , jesus, that has been around for ALOT longer than the psycos or swat. even the team hak site has a tutorial on how to get fun shots. which i see you use, because all your fun shots are of exploding tangos, the fun shots i send to rom (which he has to put up) are of much more interesting shat, (youll have to wait and see) well i think that covers every thing. until next time kiddies.

800 yrds.

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #13 on: August 24, 2001, 02:21:29 pm »

sheep, you are truly ignorant.

1) i mentioned nothing about the online status bars.

2) Mauti made them by using some script he has, not EVILL

3) the nav bar on the left i refferred to was SWAT's. ironically, yours is rather similar to theirs with the exception of color

4) I mentioned the screenshot section because it went on the CIA site after rom mention ours to me.

5) you obviously have not seen all of our fun shots because there is more than "exploding tangos"

6) I never said I invented anything thus far. Please read the posts before you make dumbass comments.

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
Black Sheep

« Reply #14 on: August 24, 2001, 05:03:48 pm »

ok number one!
*cough*ididntknowaboutmautimakingthegrstatusbars*cough*

number two: youve been mentioning (im pretty sure it was you) that CIA copied our members section.

number three: swat's bar is of the options menu in-game while cia's bar is of the frames during loading and other times in the game.

number four: im not quite sure what you mean by that, but i DO know that screen shot sections have been around for a long time, and ive been pushing for one scince i joined CIA (can you belive its STILL bearly done?)

number five: 95% of all the pics on your site involve nades, or the aftermath, such as exploded toilets, or people ?er.. "farting"
the rest arent even fun shots, atleast they wouldnt be if the didnt have captions, such as the sauna, black jack and the uh.."tony the tiger"

number six: hey! the only dumbass thing in my post was "nuber two" which i wont change for comedic effect

so there! (smiley face with tounge sticking out)

examples of menus:

800 yrds.

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2001, 06:35:24 pm »

nope sheep, i didnt say it, take another swing. also, take another look at the fun ss section. You will see 16 of 26 shots describing what you say...not quite 95%. As for the nav bar, that is the same outline as the GR multiplayer screen where SWAT got theirs, and if you read above, you will see that i admitted a color difference. and i agree with you that your screenshot section is for lack of a better word, pathetic.
Roll Eyes

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
Matt
Special Forces

?SWAT?

« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2001, 07:27:56 pm »

Our nav bar actually looks something like this:

I can see the similarities, but nothing to get worked up about.

- Matt
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2001, 09:09:02 pm »

Copying another site's stuff is a form of flattery, so i dont understand why people get so worked up about anything online....

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Black Sheep

« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2001, 09:56:16 pm »

thanks matt i couldnt get the link to the frame so i had to show one of the buttons.
yes the CIA ss section is pathetic, but were working on it, we have a bunch of pics in roms HD but he has to take a second from the members section and put them up.

800 yrds.

SiGmA_X
Forum Whore

Take a look to the sky before you die

« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2001, 01:12:27 am »

Umm... Just to tell you, the person who originaly helped me with the layout (no longer used) never even knew about the ?SWAT? site...

Frankly, our nav bar is nothing like the ?SWAT? bar...

Also, those GR Online status thing IS from GR, not *DAMN, so its free game.

-SiGmA_X
Dual AMD XP1800+ (OC'd 1.8GHz with air), GeForce4Ti4400 (OC'd 300/600 with air), 2x60GB Seagate HDDs, 80GB IBM HDD, 1GB DDR333 PC-2700

Grifter, RIP

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads