*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 01:19:20 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  83 soldiers dead in 12 days
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: 83 soldiers dead in 12 days  (Read 12765 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2004, 02:40:38 am »

all my friends have moved to and live happily in canada/new zealand,

Dude, if you will go live in Canada or New Zealand right now, I will buy your plane ticket.  But you can NEVER come back.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2004, 03:13:51 am »

A great big reply would have gone here but Abe and Ssickboy just about covered it.

Of course i don't think some new president/or whatever can come in and wave his wand - hell its far to late now. Things have been fucked up so badly i currently cannot see any kind of resolution to the problem.

The fact that bush has just appeard to have doubled back on the Roadmap in the middle east in talking about the Israeli Illigal settlements 'remaining' ... and that Blair didn't stand up against him on this makes me sick... The sooner we get both these ass holes out of their positions of power the better.

Some of this is funny where you keep banging the drum about poor planning, and stupid reasons and so on and so forth.? Read books on WWI, WWII, korea and vietnam and you won't see much different there.? Shit, if you have to, go watch M*A*S*H* and it will tell you how bad the planning was for that war and so on and so forth.? Rebel has a point when he says put yourself in that position and make the calls on the information being given to you.?

Um your point being? Hell yeah i bang my drum about how the war aganist Iraq was fucked up... I certainly wont argue against the fact that Vietnam was also a massive fuck up... or korea..
I can't put myself in the positions of power as i don't know that i know what they knew when those decisions were made... However If thats the best that could be done given the 'information given' then thats the worst fucking example intellegence gathering i have ever seen.

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
the oNe
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2004, 03:36:12 am »

Bush and his war council thought as far as capturing Saddam and the destruction of his regime.  Nothing more, nothing less.  
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2004, 04:18:51 am »

The fact that bush has just appeard to have doubled back on the Roadmap in the middle east in talking about the Israeli Illigal settlements 'remaining' ... and that Blair didn't stand up against him on this makes me sick... The sooner we get both these ass holes out of their positions of power the better.

Dude, you make me sick.  Just how the fuck are the Israeli settlements "illegal"Huh  The Israelis are the ones that got attacked from all sides.....they are perfectly just in keeping that land.

People like you need to eat shit and die.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

Ssickboy

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2004, 05:00:13 am »

i wonder whats more effective to make my leftish points:

1.  spewing out my opinions and beliefs about progressivism and such like everyone else,
2.  or openly display another conservative gun tot'n identity similar to you ghostsniper.

« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 05:00:59 am by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2004, 05:22:54 am »

Why do we waste our time fighting about politics?!

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
c|SseeckandDestroY
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2004, 05:24:46 am »

garsh tootin, you liber'al pussies should all be shot.  Bush is a hero to the american people.  He is hands down the finest, smartest leader to walk this earth.  Besides Jesus Christ of course.  mark my words the history books will show 30 years later.  

I trust no one.  And don't care.  Get in my way, you die.  That's my right.  all u raghead lovin euro's need to back off cause we're number 1.  If it were'nt fer us, you be speakin german.  Free food? fuck'em. we don't give hand-outs.  you want a good living.  earn-it.  If you don't know how to screw the system then thats your loss and you deserve to starve.  If powel can do it then any african american can.  it's simple law says don't do drugs, don't steal.  If u can't abide then you deserve jail time, matter of fact I don't know why we waste tax dollars on prisons to feed you, all evil doers should be shot on site.

and weapons of mass destruction are there.  We know they're there, cause he used them.  we gave 'em to him, so we all know he has 'em.  just got to find them.  might take years.  If not then we should plant them, cause we all know he had 'em.

terrorists are terrorists and those that support them are terrorists too.  They were born evil and they will die evil.  Palestinians are all terrorists and deserve nothing!

and don't get me started on communists.

(omg I feel ssick)

BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2004, 12:20:06 pm »

garsh tootin, you liber'al pussies should all be shot.? Bush is a hero to the american people.? He is hands down the finest, smartest leader to walk this earth.? Besides Jesus Christ of course.? mark my words the history books will show 30 years later.

LOL... Well Ghost, oh shit! its not GS lol. could have hardly have told your posts apart Wink lol. I wish you had seen part of the press conferenece he gave the other day with blair... Somebody asked the question "what mistakes do you think you made in iraq and what would you do differently" (or basically along those lines) The poor ape man didn't konw what to say! He just stared into the distance while his two brain cells fizzled out into insignificnace. How could he answer a question that his advisors didn't repare and answer for him for! Boy, gee, well we didn't do anything wrong in iraqi, but hey one day somthing might come to me about HOW WE FUCKED IT ALL UP.

Dude, you make me sick.? Just how the fuck are the Israeli settlements "illegal"Huh? The Israelis are the ones that got attacked from all sides.....they are perfectly just in keeping that land.

Hahaha... hahaha. Try pulling  your head out of your ass and taking a good look rather than looking at such a narrow minded view that only takes into account what you want to know and what fits in with what you believe.
You support Sharon then? The guy who is considered responsible for the horrific slaughter of civilians, the massacres in jenin and elsewhere? The guy they said was unfit to have any position in goverment?
He intentionally sparked all this off by that stupid visit to the wailing wall.... HE wanted to start this.

But hey i can't type any more... i need to go find some shit to eat so i can die lol. Grow up. Go polish your guns and sit in your little bubble of milteristic conservative christian fundamentalism. You make me laugh and cry.

ps... ssickboy you did pretty good Smiley you want some bleach to clean your mouth out now?

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2004, 03:47:15 pm »

Dude, you make me sick.  Just how the fuck are the Israeli settlements "illegal"Huh  The Israelis are the ones that got attacked from all sides.....they are perfectly just in keeping that land.

What the....Is this the best you can come up with? So you feel that 30 years of oppression hasnt done the trick? that Israel has systematicly tortured and killed palestinians that opposed them? Have they not refused to follow UN resolutions? Dont you believe that it was wrong to give away palestine to Jews in the first place when the palestinians were told that brittain would give them that land? Perhaps it is time to try something new...like putting down the weapons?? Oh yeah....Israel will perish if they do.......heard it before...the same rant over and over again....HOW THE HELL DO WE KNOW? violence over and over again til nothing is left......that make me sleepless....and what scares me most is men that condone this.

Eat shit and die.....you lost the discussion there....men who cant argue anymore tend to go for insults....I am truly sorry for you for I believe you can do better.

Christianity is the reason for most wars in history......and we base our religion on a forgiving god? If you ask me he must have died 2000 years ago, because I see no love in this world.

I am tired and wish only to sleep in peace.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2004, 04:03:38 pm »

ooh brutha you forgot:

peace

-Brutha out.

Ah the sun is shining...
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 04:22:45 pm by :MoD: BFG » Logged

BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2004, 05:47:39 pm »

Guys, it really doesn't matter if YOU believe it or not.  God gave that land to Israel THOUSANDS of years ago.  It was theirs long before the world decided to give it back to them.  One day you will all stand before the Judgement Seat of GOD.  At that time, it will no longer matter whether or not you believed.  It will be too late then.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2004, 08:59:35 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

Ssickboy

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2004, 08:46:22 pm »

Actaully it does matter if I believe or not.  that is the problem.  Your god, or their god might have given them this land, but then this other god promised it to a whole different set of people.  who's god is right?  NEITHER.  the indians were RIGHT!!  Displacing and killing people in the name of God is freakin psycho!  

there is nothing greater than the universe, the earth, life, and what connects the three together (the intangible).  that is god.  And in my world you can live here and believe what ever you want (that's the yin & yang) , but apparently in your world and in theirs no one else is welcome.  Cause god says so?  that's fucked and it won't happen.  your so called "god" (faith) has given you a narrow impression of what life has to offer and teach.  

christianity is like a bad glitch that won't change or go away.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2004, 12:03:59 am by Ssickboy » Logged

Retire Bush
seth
Forum Whore

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2004, 10:47:28 pm »

A Displacing and killing people in the name of God is freakin psycho!  

thats is so true.

Christians did it ages ago, Muslims and Jews are still doing it: one day they'll realize, eventually.

OMG another 4 years !!!
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2004, 01:13:09 am »

Fuck me GS. Get yourself sectioned. You need to see someone about this. Your freaking grip on reality seems pretty damn strained if thats your outlook on things. Fuck i though that people like you were sectioned under the mental health act.

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2004, 02:51:06 am »

Yeah....about christianity:

FACT: Christians have during modern history raped and plundered in Gods name

FACT: Christianity rewrote the words of "God" to suit their own goal

FACT: The new testament, the foundation of christianity is not written by the ppl it is suposed to be written by....Most forged to "fit" what is suposed to be said by the apostles.

FACT: one of the commandment is saying "thou shalt not kill"......look at first line.

Now....if any "god" who lived by the rules that is said to be the foundation of christianity still existed he would have acted on that a long time ago....and certain ppl would have been removed from the gene pool. Hopefully rightwing christians would be the first ones to go.....they are nothing but fundamentalist...and NO better than suicide bombers....they are just better equipped.

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
buddha

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2004, 02:56:13 am »

The way I see it the problem with the war in Iraq, the Israel/Palestine issue, Afganistan and a hell of a lot of other places is religion.

Religion mixed with fanatic and fundamentalist feelings.

So if people just did what their religions said and made peace I guess the world would look very different.

So make up, be friends and stop hating each other because of opinions and feelings.
c| Dr. NO

Co||ective

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2004, 03:10:25 am »

Oh, and I damn anyone to hell that uses the death of a soldier for political gain.

Peace.

-GhostSniper Out.

It's politics which brings death to soldiers you damn fool!!

Finish each day and be done with it.  You have done what you could.  Some blunders and absurdities have crept in;  forget them as soon as you can.  Tomorrow is a new day.  You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.    - Emerson
:MoD: bigtex
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2004, 03:44:43 am »

here is an informative web site for casualties in Irag
*NADS Lo$eMoney

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2004, 05:04:52 am »

God gave that land to Israel THOUSANDS of years ago.  It was theirs long before the world decided to give it back to them.

That's nice.  So when are the Americans going to move back to Europe and give the Native Americans the land that god gave them.

Pushing the limits of acceptable human behaviour....
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2004, 07:03:25 am »

So when are the Americans going to move back to Europe and give the Native Americans the land that god gave them.

Don't let that door hit all of yall in the ass on the way out either =D.

Actually, I know I've said this before, but most Native Americans (the ones not trying to get something for nothing that is) don't have a problem with the europeans kicking them off their land.  Native Americans were doing it to each other long before the Europeans came along.  There are things that are terrible that went on, things that were just wrong (the breaking of treaties over and over, the genocide that went on against many nations).  But just the taking of the land, shit, look up Native American history before speaking about it.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads