*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:05:29 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Don't you love war threads?
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Don't you love war threads?  (Read 11846 times)
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2003, 05:53:42 pm »

I hate to say this, but you are an ignorant piece of eurotrash, Silverblade (this is not directed at all Euros, just Silverblade)

sure, and how u know that? right, u only assume it. but is that enough to send some b-52s over? and i say what ever the fuck i want, so su and go play with ur gi-joe dolls...

Alright tard, where did I say anything about the justification of war? Your line about the b-52's and playing with GI-Joe dolls is some of the most ignorant shit I have ever seen on these forums, and I have seen a lot. All I said is that the Iraqi's don't have the means to rebuild themselves, but you would rather twist posts into your own liking so you cant spout of your ignorant slogans.

well iraq is like 80 % desert, i dont think they shoved it down the ground there while being watched by 1000 espionage sattelites. sure he could have hid his wmd somewhere in some bunker 200 meters under the surface. but u cannot just assume and launch a war.

In this post, you showed your ignorance once again. The Iraqi's KNOW when a spy satellite is passing over them, and they cannot take detailed pictures of the entire country at the same time. So whenever they know the satellite is overhead, they simply stop operations and hide their activities.

They could clearly hide anything they wanted to. You seem to take a lot of random quotes from my other posts, you would see the whole picture and wouldn't be asking these questions. Most of my answers are contained in previous posts. Look below where I show my original quote that you ignored.

the proof mr. powell presented us was more or less a joke.

How exactly was his proof a joke? Try justifying some of your assumptions rather than saying random statements.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2003, 05:53:53 pm »

and saddam is with his back to the wall, why shouldnt he use his wmd now? if he is the crazy bastard u say he is, he would have launched everything he has got in the direction of israel by now, wouldnt he? mb he will, lets not hope that, my point is just that i havent seen proof that he has wmd, have u?

Again, if you bothered to read my previous posts (and not butchering them for quotes), you would see my explanation for this. But since reading obviously isn't your strong suit, I'll repost it here.

If you do no think he has these weapons, ask yourself this:

Why would he destroy his stockpiles inbetween 1998 (when the inspectors were kicked out) and 2002 (when inspectors were allowed back in)? He had no motivation to destroy any of his weapons because he knew he had a long period of time to hide his weapons. Let's be realistic here...inspectors would have never found anything because Saddam has had over four years to hide items in a country with the land mass of California. Anyone with any intellect could hide anything from anyone given four years and that much land space.

As for why he wouldn't use his weapons, he might be afraid that world opinion would turn on him seeing that almost all of the countries who are anti-war would change their opinions and support the US. Saddam is a spinmaster, and always tries to make the situation play into his favor...using WMD within his own country would make him look really bad and would tarnish his reputation among arabs. Seeing that Saddam cares about his reputation above all else, he might be compelled to not use the weapons.

The only other reasons why he hasn't used them yet is that they are getting destroyed along with hie Republican Guard, or they are using their tactics from teh Irq/Iran war when he lures the opponent to former Iraqi fortifications, uses them, then the Iraqi's charge ont he crippled battle force with protective equipment.

btw, evil rumsfeld himself said this war was already planned 6 months ago, if not longer. i dont think the usa ever intended to solve this conflict peacefully...

Possibly, we will never know. BUt the fact that we were planning 6 months ago doesn't mean shit. You have already shown you know absolutely nothing when it comes to issues like this, because if you did, you would know that wars take a long time to plan and refine. We were probably preparing for the expected and having Saddam stonewall us if we were ever close to finding WMD. There is a reason why he DID NOT cooperate with the inspectors until we moved out troops into the region - another classic attempt by Saddam to save his own ass at hte very last second.

So before you think you are smart and post, read over your argument and posts by other poeple...then formulate and argument. I don't attack all who disagree with me, I only attack people who make ignorant swipes at me with no justification.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
[V] Silverblade

« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2003, 10:42:49 am »

i didnt read all of our posts, ass. i dont have time for that. i read the posts next to mine, and quoted the stuff i thought was wrong. u go on think whatever u like, im not here to give u lessons. i dont think u have a clear picture of whats going on in the world. u say im ignorant, but u live in an ignorant country. u say i butchered ur posts, but u sliced mine into pieces as well.i have no motivation to reply to all off ur shit, i just wanna say this much:

-its not up to the americans to launch a war or not.

-america has killed much more civilians than saddam and bin laden together in past conflicts(including the use of biological and chemical weapons in he korea conflict, under direct orders from rumsfeld, ever heard of "codename artichoke"?)

-the us media supports bush and gives u wrong information (although u pretty much seem to know about all sorts of weapons, ever wondered why i called u gi-joe?)

-the iraqis look at the this war as an enemy invasion

-u think its doesn mean shit that rumsfeld and cheney are jews? dont u think the arabic world MUST SEE this as a war about religion? and what will be the result of that? dont u agree that there will be 100 bin ladens after this war?

-americas economy is going down, shouldnt bush mb focus on gettin food and education for his own people? from what i read here, a little education wouldnt do any harm. gettin the money from iraq seems cheap to me, i mean his father did the same thing already...

-only in africa there are like 4 dictators killing citizens.all over the world there are far more countrys ruled by a dictatorship. what is your argument for not launching a war against those countrys? u think its justified if america continues to attack countrys all over the world, preferrably arabic or muslimic countrys, to stop the "errorist thread"?

im to old to fight with u here, if u dont agree - fine. doesnt bother me.just refrain from telling me to "cut the crap" or anything like that pls.

« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 11:59:19 am by [V] Silverblade » Logged

|3 cl vodka, 3 cl lemonjuice, 3 cl cheap oj, 2 cl triple-sec (or cointreau), 2cl gin, 2 cl white rum, fill up with coke| = LONG ISLAND ICED TEA
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2003, 12:02:04 pm »

I love how you modified your post after I was about to rip your old one apart. However, it is now two in the morning and I need sleep...I will rip your new modifications apart later today.

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
[V] Silverblade

« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2003, 01:12:38 pm »

ur right ass, i modified it. bc first i was pissed. on a second thought, it came to my mind that its not worth it. im not into endless discussions in internet forums. doesnt lead to anything. when i look at ur number of posts i see what ur opinion is about this. u must have lots of time...

well, go ahead "rip" my post apart, lol. what in the world could u say to rip my arguments apart? im curious...
« Last Edit: April 02, 2003, 01:18:40 pm by [V] Silverblade » Logged

|3 cl vodka, 3 cl lemonjuice, 3 cl cheap oj, 2 cl triple-sec (or cointreau), 2cl gin, 2 cl white rum, fill up with coke| = LONG ISLAND ICED TEA
abe

I'm a llama!

« Reply #125 on: April 02, 2003, 09:11:40 pm »

Silverblade:

1) kindof an ambigious statement. im assuming you mean the american public by "the americans"......they have as much (if not more) say in their foreign policy as europeans do in their respective country, so this is more or less irrelevant.

2) This is 100% pure and uncut BS. Ever hear of the iran-iraq war or the anfal campaign? The US had offensive bio-weapons programs during the cold war......so. The russians did too, only after 1991, instead of destroying or storing them, they dumped all the toxins in the aral sea. also, how was donald rumsfeld giving orders during the korean war in the early 50s??? again, this is irrelevant and your 'info' is bs.

3)....and the iraqi information ministry only propegates pure and unrefutable facts, eh?? gimme a break. yes there are a lot of lies and dis/misinformation, but the US are pretty prudish about it compared to saddam's little propaganda machine.

4)hmmm, and the kuwaitis just saw the 1990 attack as a "reannexation" of the "long lost iraqi province" that was their country. also, if you looked a little closer at what saddam has done to iraq since 1979, its pretty easy to see why people inside iraq would feel the same way. youre obviously watching too much al-jazeera.

5)Neither Rumsfeld nor Cheney are jewish as far as i know. Are you thinking of wolfowitz maybe? also, i think the implication you are making here is kindof moronic and, to me, offensive. Are you gonna tell me how jews control all the money around the world next??? schmuck. there will be 100 bin ladens no matter what, so we should at least make sure they dont get wmds.

6)***sighs***

7) Actually, apart from N. Korea, Iraq has probably the most oppresive and ruthless totalitarian regimes since nazi germany or the ussr. in fact, the iraqi regime is even worse than both of those in many ways. this is a far cry from the "4 dictators in africa". besides, the reason we are going after saddam is not that hes a threat to iraqis, but that hes a threat to us and to our interests.

Bondo: Thats the first reasonable thing ive heard you say in a long time. Welcome back to the realworld from ralphnaderland.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #126 on: April 02, 2003, 09:18:31 pm »

Well, my response was so long that breaking three different posts still didn't work and I subsequently lost the material due to it being too long. I'll try to rewrite it after classes.

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

R.I.P. Grifter
[V] Silverblade

« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2003, 10:05:43 am »

ape...

-i didnt say it was  up to europeans to decide, no way... the UN should make that decision. but its not americas job to play "world police".

-project artichoke was no bs, and rumsfeld has more dirt on him than u would wish to know. i believe the reports about project artichoke will come to us tv soon.

-im not saying al djazeera is better than fox. what i meant was, dont believe everything they say on tv.

-saddam is cruel, never said the opposite. there are lots of people suffering on this planet though, in various countrys, under various dictators.

-i admit i only heard they were jewish.

-i think its the other way around, compared to hitler saddam is like an orphan.

talking to u war supporters bores me. its like talking to my little brother. if i wanna know ur arguments i turn on the tv and watch a speech by bush or rumsfeld.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2003, 10:10:26 am by [V] Silverblade » Logged

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2003, 10:01:55 pm »

well iraq is like 80 % desert, i dont think they shoved it down the ground there while being watched by 1000 espionage sattelites. sure he could have hid his wmd somewhere in some bunker 200 meters under the surface. but u cannot just assume and launch a war.

Silverblade, you really overlook the obvious.  How about the hidden stockpiles that were under the desert and already found?  How about the chemical plant that was found hidden in the desert, underground, that wasn't on any inspection list?  

Stop your exaggerations about 1000 espionage satellites.  There isn't good satellite coverage over the middle east, and you can be damn sure they know when it is (just like most countries do).  This is why the US wanted U2 over-flights to help the inspectors years ago (yes, years, not just months).

the proof mr. powell presented us was more or less a joke.

Is that your expert opinion?  Because what you have presented is a joke.

and saddam is with his back to the wall, why shouldnt he use his wmd now? if he is the crazy bastard u say he is, he would have launched everything he has got in the direction of israel by now, wouldnt he? mb he will, lets not hope that, my point is just that i havent seen proof that he has wmd, have u?

Yes, I have.

Have you even bothered to read anything prior to the last few months about this Silverblade?  Maybe notice that Iraq admitted to having tons of chemical and biological weapons, which they agreed to destroy and prove to the UN (and never did).  Did you happen to notice that the last chemical attack Saddam used was in 1993, two years after the Gulf War?  While the UN was supposed to be "watching"!

As for your flawed logic about him already using them if he had them.  He had them in the first war, and didn't use them against the USA then either (and that was proven).  As ruthless and evil as the bastard is, he knows that he can't get away with using them on the US forces.  Not only are the forces prepared for it, unlike his own people and the Kurds, but it would kill his only chance of public opinion stopping the USA (which is his only chance of anything).

btw, evil rumsfeld himself said this war was already planned 6 months ago, if not longer. i dont think the usa ever intended to solve this conflict peacefully...

Planned, yes.  You have to plan these things in advance.  It takes months of planning to set up for something like this.  But planning isn't doing.  If nobody taught you that you plan for all occasions, both the good and the bad, then you need a lesson in planning Silverblade.  But planning is doing.  This could have been avoided for years, not just months.

I'm sure it could have been avoided if some European nations with a history of overlooking the sort of crap that Iraq has pulled for the last decade had stood up and  and force the issue when they had the chance (like over a decade of it).

For someone calling us "dumb americans" you sure aren't to up on the facts yourself Silverblade.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2003, 10:15:51 pm »

talking to u war supporters bores me. its like talking to my little brother. if i wanna know ur arguments i turn on the tv and watch a speech by bush or rumsfeld.

At least Bush or Rumsfeld will get more facts correct then the stupid protesting trash that thinks argues things like "they are jews" without knowing shit about it.  And I'm a guy that hates both of them.

Ignorant protesters are just as bad as ingorant supporters.  

Like I said before, Europe let Hitler get away with this bullshit in the 30's, when they could have avoided it.  They turned a blind eye.  The UN was doing the same with Iraq.  Think how much better the world would have been if someone had done to Hitler what the US is doing to Saddam now.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

[V] Silverblade

« Reply #130 on: April 04, 2003, 09:42:30 am »

yah, whatever. aint got time for this. i bet ur dads are in the army....

peace

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #131 on: April 04, 2003, 04:45:27 pm »

yah, whatever. aint got time for this. i bet ur dads are in the army....

peace

It figures that Silverblade is this dumb.

[V] Silverblade

« Reply #132 on: April 04, 2003, 06:03:44 pm »

did i hit the spot bucc?

well, id like to participate more in your little discussion here with u military nerds, but i lack the time, bc i have work to do. keep attending class and then we can talk in 10 years mb, when u little dumbfucks have pubes and got a clearer picture of the world. till then...su

ps: i heard gi-joe dolls are on sale at toys-r-us, its a good buy, for anyone interested. i got a dozen myself....

|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #133 on: April 04, 2003, 06:19:43 pm »

Silver, you missed the spot so far, you have no idea.

Nice to see that attitude, but I'm probably older, better educated, and have lived in more countries then you have.  I am old enough to have been in the last Gulf War.  

My father and uncles were in Vietnam, my grandfather in WW2, and my great grandfather in WW1 (with the Canadians).  But only one of them (an uncle) was in the military as a career.  

So take your narrow views and "they must be dumb and not worth listening to" attitude and shove it up your ass.  Maybe you should actually read a little, and not just be another liberal sock-puppet.

And it figures that you play with dolls.

lazy abe
« Reply #134 on: April 04, 2003, 06:53:31 pm »

Slingblade......

Wtf is your problem?? You insult everyone who disagrees with you, especially those who make reasonable arguements. i never insulted you and addressing me as "ape" was kinda uncalled for. But what can you do with ignorant trash like yourself? Go watch the next special report on ARD or quote us some pages out of the spiegel why dont you......i follow those as well, so stop acting like you know somthing i dont. Also, why dont you try reading ppls reply and answer to what they are saying instead of what you think they are saying.

Angry............I wish assholes like you would spend one day in the shoes of an iraqi.
[V] Silverblade

« Reply #135 on: April 05, 2003, 09:07:58 pm »

hmm, i wanna apologize to everyone, i didnt mean to insult anyone in person. i had a bad week, and it kinda smelled like weapon-fetishism in here, and this war is pissing me off. but i kinda over-reacted, so sry for that.

have a nice day

silver

ps: bucc, wanna be my dad then?

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads