*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 10:52:09 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  WTF IS WRONG WITH U !
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF IS WRONG WITH U !  (Read 15016 times)
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #140 on: May 30, 2002, 04:57:02 pm »

one more thing!  Rapid, gorf is not all alone.  In this arguement with u, its u vs. him, no extra people.  But if u want me to help him and bring back "the best of rapid", all u have to do is let me know (or dis me)
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

I'm a WHORE!
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #141 on: May 30, 2002, 05:50:36 pm »

Those Moderators that chose NOT to voice a proper opinion when their duty was asking for it, should be the ones to get rid of. ?Not Bondo.

I don't ignore nothing. ?I analyze everything and know right from wrong. ?Bondo wouldn't talk to Nixon cuz he knows how much of a liar Nixon is. ?Other Moderators would act the same if they were as righteous as they claim they are. ?But instead, they opt to not talk against their "Inner Forum Circle" buddy. ?Bondo hasn't lied, unlike Nixon, yet you jump on his case way harder than Nixon, and Nixon is the BIGGEST MODERATING LIAR that has probably ever been involved . ?He ain't no hypocrite, you are Grifter by NOT jumping on Nixon's case for what he did and instead jumping on Bondo's case for something you claim to be a lie, yet can't prove it, and since he sided with us on that matter against your "Inner Forum Circle" buddy(Nixon).

Again Rapid, get your facts right.  I did jump on Nixon... I didn't agree with what he did, and I flat out said it.  I also said that nobody should act rashly and start spouting out about getting rid of him before he even had a chance to defend himself.  You seem to equate the one with the other... either I am for AK and Bondo and against Nixon, or I am for Nixon and against AK and Bondo.... it really doesn't work that way... especially with me.  Nixon did wrong... yep, no doubt about it.  Bondo did worse...  I've shown exactly where Bondo was a hypocrite three times for you now Rapid, if you just keep ignoring it, it doesn't make it invalid...  Bondo treated Nixon just as bad, by deleting his posts and calling for his head on a platter...  That was wrong, even if you liked it.

Facts? ?You take your version of what you believe a fact is and lecture about it being blind of important factors. ?That you do a lot and you get so carried away lecturing, that you feel it's your duty to stand up for it no matter how wrong you are. ?

Maybe instead of telling me about some secret inner circle that lives in your mind, you can tell me some facts about how I was wrong...?  I don't take your talk about an "inner circle" as fact since it doesn't even exist, there is no way you could ever even prove it..  So why not just give me some plain simple facts... refute what I've shown.. if you can.

It was obvious to everyone else they weren't decisions except you and your "Inner Forum Circle" buddies.
And About Believing that Bondo made it sound like it was a Decision to you and Ultimo, of course it's gonna sound like that when you are already carrying an attitude against the guy. ?Common Sense man... ?If you live in the real world of course and not just a virtual one...
Again, Bondo gave it a chance and it was obvious after the final decision came in of making both clans finish their CB. ?Why did you choose to overlook that decision Grifter? ?

I didn't overlook that decision.. that was MAUTI'S decision, not Bondo's... I talked to Bondo on GR about it Rapid, so don't even pretend that you know what we are talking about.  Bondo sent me his transcripts... have you looked at them?  I do live in the real world Rapid.. the one where I talk about facts I know, not just defending the guy because he's stood up for me.  I actually do live in the real world Rapid, not your conspiracy theory filled fantasy.  And it wasn't obvious to anyone... especially when he first said that he thought he was empowered to make that decision.. and changed his story to call it a suggestion later....  

Rapid, it sounds to me like anyone that doesn't automatically agree with you is part of this "forum inner circle"... wake up and smell the coffee...  I've both agreed with decisions that went AK's way and disagreed with others... I don't play favorites.  Especially when it comes to clans.  I don't harp on AK.. never have... I harp on you, because you don't make sense, and you make this shit up (inner circle... pfft).

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #142 on: May 30, 2002, 08:00:45 pm »

i love how once bondo is done, rapid just jumps in there with a massive ass post and is all but owned in a less than one sentance post
and after exaustive research, i have found out who makes up the forum inner circle!
grifter
ulti
nixon
mauti
aw hell i make this quick
basically everyone in the general gossip forum except bondo and rapid
sound about right rapid? ?Cool

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Inner Circle President
« Reply #143 on: May 31, 2002, 12:05:16 am »

No, if we let Mauti into the inner circle it wouldn't be an inner circle.  It is only Grifter, Ult, Nixon, Ace, and mysterious me.
theN00b
« Reply #144 on: May 31, 2002, 02:53:11 am »

I bet mysterious me is Oso. Just a hunch.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #145 on: May 31, 2002, 10:18:33 am »

hey, i think i did very well at tracking down your secret ogranizarion<sp>, mr president.
do you know how much shit i had to wade through to find your identities(after all, i had to read rapid's posts) tracking down leads out of half formed sentences, and a total lack of punctuation. ugh, i hope i never have to do that again. but give me credit, i sniffed out the whole inner circle, plus one extra, not bad eh?

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #146 on: May 31, 2002, 11:00:18 am »

DOH! foiled at last... and by a snow cow herder no less. Wink

You realize that now that you know our little secret, we'll have to kill you... Wink

Why do I have the sneaking feeling that Rapid will go and try to ues this as proof that some "inner circle" really exists..?

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
NiXon / ViRuS

who?s contorling the Gee??

« Reply #147 on: May 31, 2002, 01:41:04 pm »

I do this job and i do it well never had a problem with Ulti or Sin as you can see in other post me and Sin are a good team along with Ulti ?Fact !!! All the people were happy with my work except the IDIOT ?Rapid which no one execpt for Bondo can please, ?slurp Fact!! All ?other clans were very happy with me and the WHOLE team in the BL you should listin to Grifter more, you can learn something

THE INNER CIRCLE LMAO!! ?Grifter tommorw 29+48 = :-) park 5 !!Roger

Crapid you are one of the stupidest Kids I ever seen on this forum but i ?canLMAO Gorf too ?i see, ?it was better before Bondo was here. yes Sin and me and Ulti had it undercontrol and ?my Booting act was a misunderstands nothing more you dumb NEWBIE fool Crapid

lets try to make this place a playground not a FIGHT ground guys its here to make fun and that is what it should do Nixon

Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #148 on: May 31, 2002, 03:22:31 pm »

to nixon, god damnit man, use some punctuation, i havent the foggiest of what ?you were trying to say

to grifter, you have to find me first Wink
about finding you out, well,they didnt call me brain for nothing.
of course, you could let me in yon your little orginization, and my posts could mysteriously dissapear
that would also give you backup against rapid, 'cuz we know what was really said...
and then you wouldnt have to track me down...

and one last thing, i'm a cheesehead god dammnit, i only herd during the winter months(the school season)

*laughs at the fact that grifts search area just got 10 times bigger*

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads