*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 02:12:16 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  WTF IS WRONG WITH U !
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF IS WRONG WITH U !  (Read 15017 times)
Typhy?
« Reply #120 on: May 30, 2002, 12:50:42 pm »

Brain, I don't think that would work. Battles are for deciding the result of issues regarding their playing skills, or clans, this is regarding their diffrences and isn't somthing that could be settled in a battle, also here is how the battle would go: Grifter would own Bondo at RS, Bondo would own Grifter at R6.

-Typhy
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #121 on: May 30, 2002, 01:00:36 pm »

Sorry about this Mauti, but this asshole couldn't just walk away without the parting insults...

Bondo, I don't want your apology, since it would be from a lying scumbag like yourself.  You weren't trying to be civil, as you started the name calling in the first place.  Yes, people have come to me with complaints about you... why is that so hard to believe?  Like you say, why are you mad at me just because they want to come to me and I'm not afraid to say it?  Also, I have the right to say when I think you are doing wrong as well nit-wit.  Just like I would with Sin or Ult if I disagreed with something they've done.  

So asshole, show me where I've overstated it or lied.... I've shown you.  Pathetic little bed wetter.

I'm not misguided, and there is no defending yourself when you are full of shit...  So Bondo, blow me you fucking asshole.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #122 on: May 30, 2002, 01:19:25 pm »

Well Grift,

arg where to start? Do you know what parents do if their sons have a quarrel? Mom tells the boys to shake hands. It doesn't make the quarrel unhappen but usually boys forget it and go ahead.

Unfortunaly I am not your mom because then I would tell you to shake hands. Grift forget it just forget it, don't always see the bad things see  the good things as well:  Bondo trying to start from new(partial new).

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #123 on: May 30, 2002, 01:31:31 pm »

Sorry about this Mauti, but this asshole couldn't just walk away without the parting insults...

So Bondo, blow me you fucking asshole.

Huh I think if you're going to be pissed about "parting insults", you mine as well try not to make the same mistake. Grow up, kids. I mean really, calling eachother "fuckface" and "dipshit" isn't going to solve anything =P And what's with the personal cheapshots grifter? You guys are supposed to be grown men and mature admins, not little children calling eachother names. It's not going to justify anything or make your point any clearer.

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me.
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #124 on: May 30, 2002, 01:37:20 pm »

Yeah Mauti, and I tried that... but while I backed off to let it drop, Bondo decided to take another shot at me... now, at that point, my mother would have knocked that brother upside his head for being an ass.  But that's just the way I was raised.  And I wasn't raised to take cheap parting shots from someone I no longer have any respect for.

I understand you want peace here Mauti, but look at my first post... I was going to leave it.  Sorry, but It's very hard to see the good in someone's post when they are calling you a liar.  Too bad Bondo didn't hear you the first time either.

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #125 on: May 30, 2002, 01:42:44 pm »

Cookie, please try to read the previous post as well... for that matter.. all of them.

First, you didn't even get what I was pissed at Bondo about (the KoS issue was only the Catalyst, not the issue).  

Now, you talk about parting shots... but when I attempted to let this go three posts ago, I took none.  Bondo decided not to let it drop.  And as angry as I am at him, I don't feel like taking that crap from him.

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2002, 01:49:32 pm »

I am beaten - I give up. Do what you have to do I am out.

With the time things will calm down.

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
cookie

still tippin'

« Reply #127 on: May 30, 2002, 01:59:10 pm »

it's not the reason you have for being angry with him that i dispute grifter, it is the way you go about it.

i think im going along with mauti, it's too hard to make sense of any of this.

The things that will destroy us are politics without principle; pleasure without conscience; wealth without work; knowledge without character; business without morality; science without humanity; and worship without sacrifice.  ---
Gandhi

Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot, hoes all on me.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #128 on: May 30, 2002, 02:15:35 pm »

The reason I think he should step away from the BL is his refusal to work with Nixon. ?He hasn't been a team player in the past, and he's said he wont work with him. ?That's not him accepting the judgements of the BL, that's him ignoring it.

OMG Grifter! ?Why would Bondo want to work with Nixon after he Lied, Took Moderator action by himself, Booted a Clan on his Own without consulting ANYONE based on his(Nixon's) FEELINGS, called Bondo a liar, found out he(Nixon) was a DisneY after Nixon denied it for so long, continues to see Nixon deny he's a DisneY when he has solid proof. ?Bondo was advised to not deal with him anyways after their last confrontation anyways Grift. ?You see, Bondo helped get BL started and he never intended for fools like Nixon to come in and Corrupt the system and twist it to his(Nixon's) advantage. ?He has never agreed with any of Nixon's actions he's taken in the past 6 Months, and he has all reason to simply keep him out of the loop for his misbehavior. ?You Grifter are obsessed with Nixon and his word even though Nixon has proven to all Administrators that he Abused his Moderator Power to the fullest and lied. ?But instead, since he's part of the "Inner Forum Circle" you still choose to defend him and try and validate his actions, no matter how wrong they are, simply because he's one of "you". ?It is too hilarious to see you Grifter take this matter and make it look as if Bondo did something bad when it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS he did everything accordingly. ?You can keep blah blah blah'ing all you want, but it is all a Defense Arguement of the "Inner Forum Circle" that we've grown to hate so much. ?That my friend is what needs to be ended in BL for the corruption to go down and arguements to diminish. ?It is obvious that on matters that for example, involve one of the "Inner Forum Circle" Moderators and they are being questioned about an action they took, all his "Inner Forum Circle" buddies come in to defend him by steering the focus away from their buddy and turn it around to the accuser. ?I mean, we all saw how wrong Nixon was on his Actions against my clan and what did we see? ?Every one of the "Inner Forum Circle" fools not say a word and not even lecture Nixon for how wrong he was on what he did. ?That's why I see Nixon got away with murder(By not Being Properly Punished thanks to his "Inner Forum Circle" buddies who made it sound more innocent than it actually was) and has his "Dream Team" Lawyers("Inner Forum Circle") to help him out and take his side no matter how wrong he is. ?You see, this is something that is ongoing and needs to be dealt with now before the start of next season. ?You need New Moderators and New Attitudes. ?All this type of conflict will NOT end until you break up that "Inner Forum Circle". ?Mauti, please take action now and give your BL new faces to end all this unnecessary Drama for our next seasons. ?Thank You.

The Decision to have those Clans Finish the CB came DAYS ago and Ultimo decided to instead opt for not finishing and leaving BL to avoid the possible Loss. ?Sad but true. ?If Ultimo would've just kept his cool and simply finished the CB, everything would've been alright since STFU sayed they were down to finish when KoS was next available.

It just ticks me off that since Bondo prevented Nixon from getting away from BOOTING US OFF BL for no reason, found out Nixon was a DisneY, he now has the Whole "Inner Forum Circle" on his ass harrassing EVERY move he makes in here. ?They question why, with no real reasons other than, "You wouldn't talk to Nixon" when it's Nixon that doesn't respond. ?And since Nixon is sour at Bondo for Stopping his BS, Nixon has opted to act as if Bondo has been uncooperative to make him look bad. ?Nice TeamWork "Inner Forum Circle"Roll Eyes

And since Grifter loves to avoid what I say, he will simply say something predictable like "Rapid you're an ass, As if anything you says matter" since he knows I hit the nail in the coffin.
jn.blackhand
Special Forces

« Reply #129 on: May 30, 2002, 02:33:54 pm »

"Inner Forum Circle" : read : non-dumbasses.
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #130 on: May 30, 2002, 02:42:46 pm »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

that was THE FUNNIEST! post i've ever read in my LIFE rapid!  omg. omg.  must stop laughing....whew, caalm.....

cuo, i hope this make the "best of rapid" show.
"Inner Forum Circle"!!!  "Dream Team" Lawyers!!!!

ahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!

(this is one of the few posts that i have actually laughed out loud at)

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #131 on: May 30, 2002, 02:50:59 pm »

OMG Grifter! ?Why would Bondo want to work with Nixon after he Lied, Took Moderator action by himself, Booted a Clan on his Own without consulting ANYONE based on his(Nixon's) FEELINGS....

Simple answer... because Nixon is still a BL admin, no matter who likes it or not.  That issue was closed, it was decided that Nixon made a mistake.  Bondo isn't respecting that decision.

You Grifter are obsessed with Nixon and his word even though Nixon has proven to all Administrators that he Abused his Moderator Power to the fullest and lied. ?But instead, since he's part of the "Inner Forum Circle" you still choose to defend him and try and validate his actions, no matter how wrong they are, simply because he's one of "you". ?It is too hilarious to see you Grifter take this matter and make it look as if Bondo did something bad when it is MORE THAN OBVIOUS he did everything accordingly. ?

Ahh.. where to start here.  First, there is no "inner circle".  There is just logic and reason.  I never said what Nixon did was right, and I don't agree with what he did.  But I found what Bondo was doing even more offensive.  You, Rapid, agree with Bondo because you see him taking your side... I, on the other hand, didn't take a side.  All I ever said was for Bondo to slow the hell down and let's hear from Nixon.. That Bondo deleting Nixon's posts and saying things like he wont stand for Nixon being an admin before we even hear the whole story is much more offensive to me.  Bondo was doing exactly what he was accusing Nixon of doing... all in his quest for "justice".... lynch mobs aren't justice.  Bondo was starting a lynch mob.

Mauti, please take action now and give your BL new faces to end all this unnecessary Drama for our next seasons. ?Thank You.

Yes, I agree... getting rid of Bondo would help.

It just ticks me off that since Bondo prevented Nixon from getting away from BOOTING US OFF BL for no reason, found out Nixon was a DisneY, he now has the Whole "Inner Forum Circle" on his ass harrassing EVERY move he makes in here. ?They question why, with no real reasons other than, "You wouldn't talk to Nixon" when it's Nixon that doesn't respond. ?And since Nixon is sour at Bondo for Stopping his BS, Nixon has opted to act as if Bondo has been uncooperative to make him look bad. ?Nice TeamWork "Inner Forum Circle"Roll Eyes

Actually, some of us have been pissed at Bondo long before the Typhy incident... you just didn't notice it back then Rapid, because it didn't effect you.  As for the team work... none was needed, since it's all the truth.  Bondo himself said he "wouldn't talk to Nixon"...  And I'm on Bondo's ass because he hasn't been a team player, he's been a hypocrite, and he's now become a liar.  He's done all the thing he says he's against... I've pointed them out... you and he just seem to ignore them.

And since Grifter loves to avoid what I say, he will simply say something predictable like "Rapid you're an ass, As if anything you says matter" since he knows I hit the nail in the coffin.

And wrong yet again Rapid.  I am always happy to talk about the facts.  I don't start the name calling, I just participate after the insults get thrown towards me.  Bondo says I exagerate... I ask where?  I offer to show the old posts that prove what I'm talking about...  But it doesn't work that way when people are wrong and have talked themselves into a corner.  

Bondo may not like the way it was said to him (and that's a good part his fault, since he doesn't like to deal with these things in private)..  but the bottom line is that he wasn't working as a team, just like I said.  And he makes his suggestions sound very, very much like decisions to EVERYONE but himself.  So now, his latest so called suggestion was a straw that broke the camel's back with KoS...  Before Mauti ever posted here, Bondo made it pretty clear to both Ultimo and Me that the decision had been made....  All within 12 hours of it happening... which was my first beef.. that Bondo trys to rush into these things instead of giving it the chance.

Hopefully, you will actually bother to read this, instead of ignoring it like usual.

Grifter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #132 on: May 30, 2002, 02:53:38 pm »

I am beaten - I give up. Do what you have to do I am out.

With the time things will calm down.

Mauti

Sorry you feel that way Mauti... I just think you are preaching to the wrong one here... I tried to let it go, Bondo chose not to.  

+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #133 on: May 30, 2002, 03:03:10 pm »

i thank you grifter for once again easily closing the door on rapid's stupidity Cheesy

rapid: why bother fighting if you know you always lose?? Cool

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #134 on: May 30, 2002, 04:15:34 pm »

Simple answer... because Nixon is still a BL admin...

Bondo seen Nixon in Action unlike others. ?Others seen it and/or know it but choose to not talk about it since he was doing stuff against us and "they" don't like us anyways so they get a kick out of it rather than take action on it.

Ahh.. where to start here. ?First, there is no "inner circle"....

There is Obviously an "Inner Circle Forum". ?Otherwise these other "moderators" would have properly spoke out on past issues that involved for example, decisions about us. ?But since they dislike us, they choose to simply say NOTHING and act mad when others like Bondo take proper action. ?Then on top of that, after not answering in the proper given time, they act as if they didn't get a chance to say something. ?Some Moderator... ?Those Moderators that chose NOT to voice a proper opinion when their duty was asking for it, should be the ones to get rid of. ?Not Bondo.

Yes, I agree... getting rid of Bondo would help.

Those Moderators that chose NOT to voice a proper opinion when their duty was asking for it, should be the ones to get rid of. ?Not Bondo.

Bondo himself said he "wouldn't talk to Nixon"...

I don't ignore nothing. ?I analyze everything and know right from wrong. ?Bondo wouldn't talk to Nixon cuz he knows how much of a liar Nixon is. ?Other Moderators would act the same if they were as righteous as they claim they are. ?But instead, they opt to not talk against their "Inner Forum Circle" buddy. ?Bondo hasn't lied, unlike Nixon, yet you jump on his case way harder than Nixon, and Nixon is the BIGGEST MODERATING LIAR that has probably ever been involved . ?He ain't no hypocrite, you are Grifter by NOT jumping on Nixon's case for what he did and instead jumping on Bondo's case for something you claim to be a lie, yet can't prove it, and since he sided with us on that matter against your "Inner Forum Circle" buddy(Nixon).

And wrong yet again Rapid. ?I am always happy to talk about the facts...
Bondo may not like the way it was said to him...

Nothing Ignored(unlike you claim "usually")
Facts? ?You take your version of what you believe a fact is and lecture about it being blind of important factors. ?That you do a lot and you get so carried away lecturing, that you feel it's your duty to stand up for it no matter how wrong you are. ?Then you act as if you got the upper hand on the matter when really you are avoiding all real facts. ?So you see, you corner yourself and then gather others to come to your corner(Usually the "Inner Forum Circle")
Bondo's Suggestions sound like Decisions to you because you're choosing it to be to make him look bad. ?It was obvious to everyone else they weren't decisions except you and your "Inner Forum Circle" buddies.
And About Believing that Bondo made it sound like it was a Decision to you and Ultimo, of course it's gonna sound like that when you are already carrying an attitude against the guy. ?Common Sense man... ?If you live in the real world of course and not just a virtual one...
Again, Bondo gave it a chance and it was obvious after the final decision came in of making both clans finish their CB. ?Why did you choose to overlook that decision Grifter? ?Cuz you're stuck on making it sound as if Bondo made a decision prior to that, when that's not true? ?
Looks like this CB is gonna get thrown out all together like my |?K| - DisneY CB...

Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #135 on: May 30, 2002, 04:21:03 pm »

I don't think i will make fun of rapid anymore, sry gorf.  His fight is with Gorf, not me.  I kinda forgot how i got into this so i am giving myself a little me-time (no, not masterbation).

However, i am in Force, and if rapid chooses to attack Force along with gorf then i WILL defend my clan.  This also goes for anyone else who attacks Force rather than Gorf himself.

Rapid, i will mostly stay out of ur fight with gorf, so i expect u not to bring me back in.

Grin Grin Grin     Colin

I'm a WHORE!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #136 on: May 30, 2002, 04:38:55 pm »

Heh, good choice Colin Wink

<Looks at Dork, Gorf*>

You see Dork, Gorf*, your own teamates see how much of an idiot you are and choose to simply leave you to get clowned. ?Ouch Cool ?You see, tables have turned Dork, Gorf*. ? You are now gonna start feeling the consequences of your idiocy:Smiley
Colin

omg omg omg!

« Reply #137 on: May 30, 2002, 04:46:38 pm »

wait a sec rapid, i'm not leaving gorf, all i'm saying is i have decided to give it a rest.  I won't defend gorf since he seems to be doing that well enough himself.  Don't twist my words.

I'm a WHORE!
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #138 on: May 30, 2002, 04:49:50 pm »

wait a sec rapid, i'm not leaving gorf, all i'm saying is i have decided to give it a rest. ?I won't defend gorf since he seems to be doing that well enough himself. ?Don't twist my words.

lmao, poor crapid

+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #139 on: May 30, 2002, 04:56:22 pm »

I don't ignore nothing. ?I analyze everything and know right from wrong.

Grift could you take this one?  i'm tired of bashing him for today Wink

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads