*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 06:25:45 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  WTF IS WRONG WITH U !
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: WTF IS WRONG WITH U !  (Read 15020 times)
+-KoS-+Rebel

+-Killers On Spree-+

« on: May 28, 2002, 02:34:18 pm »

I have one thing to fucking say. WHY THE FUCK DID U ERASE ULTIMOS MESSAGE ABOUT EXPLAINING THE WHOLE REASON WHY WE LEFT THE BL?Huh? Watch if u erase this im gonn bring u down. Watch and see. Everyone deserves to know the truth. IF U ALL WANNA KNOW THE STORY AND HOW DAMN SCREWED US PLEASE EMAIL ME.

On a side note: Bondo, BURN IN HELL ASSHOLE

BOndo Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged

Grifter
God bless the freaks

Detroit, where the weak are killed and eaten

« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2002, 02:48:35 pm »

Rebel,

Were the posts in General Gossip, or the Battle League?  I didn't see them at all yet (but I'm guessing I know what Ultimo was messaging to me now).

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."
+-KoS-+Rebel

+-Killers On Spree-+

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2002, 02:52:17 pm »

It was in general gossip. It was up for about 5-15 min then i tryed to look at it again and it said. Post does not exist. coughcoughwtfcoughcough.sonspiracy??i think so

Bondo
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2002, 03:16:13 pm »

A.) I am not moderator in General Gossip so I can't have touched it. ?And now I know what happened, Mauti transfered it within the DAMN only forums, that is why it appeared there. ?But it really wasn't appropriate, oddly it ended the same way as your post Rebel. ?Getting mighty toasty here.  And exactly what reason would Mauti have for deciding against you other than it being the proper decision based on the rules.  Mauti has been nothing but fair in his decisions in the BL, I'm sorry one had to go against KoS, but that is just the way things are.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2002, 03:57:38 pm »

It's been a long time coming, but Bondo as finally pushed me over the edge. Let me explain from the beginning....

Last night +-KoS-+ had a cb with sTfU. The first 5 games were played on my host. sTfU had some nice tactics on Turkish and went up 3-2. Then it was their turn to host. Meth wanted to host however everyone in kos was pinging very high . I was pinging in around 500 and rebel was in the thousands !!. Here is a SS to prove it :

http://homepage.mac.com/clankos/highping.jpg

Then , he accepted that I refused his host, so he got his fellow clan member "Dummy" to host. We played there, and tied it up 5 games to 5. This means that we had to do a tie breaker, therefore we played another game on his host, and another on mine. They went up 6-5 on his host, and we tied again on my host 6-6. Then we played another 2 games for a double tie breaker. They went up 7-6 on my host, and when we were going to switch back to their host, dummy had to go. Meth told me that I would have to be forced to play on his server because "none" of his players could host but him. We already rejected his host in the past, so why should we have to play on it now ?

It was already 11 o' clock P.M. and some of my members had to go. Rebel and SBD both left at 11:30 after we waited 1/2 hour for them to get another host. After they left to go to sleep, another player showed up which could host for sTfU. At this point I already told them we would finish at another time, however being that I was the only one online, they said we had to "forfiet". I don't see how this should result in a forfiet ? Just because we are a east coast clan and they live in Hawaii. My players left before they had a decent host, and would have stayed if they knew about this new guy coming.

Now, when I left, sTfU went on a spree telling Bondo the whole story. By the time he came to me to hear what I had to say, it was obvious he had already made up his mind. He told me it was my fault that we didn't stay up and that KoS will be losing. He made this decision last night, all by himself, without asking any other admins. Did assassin or Nixon get asked about how they felt ? NO. Right away, Bondo sent an email to his best buddie Mauti, and of couse he agreed with him on everything.

I am sick and tired of how Bondo thinks he is running the show. He is the newest admin yet he acts as if he is Mauti's #1 back up admin. I am ?posting this here not to bitch about you anymore Bondo... because that would get me no where. I am posting this here to announce that I don't want to admin anymore for the BL. I do not want to be in anything associated with Bondo. I am sure other moderators feel the same way I do.... Grifter has already spoken out.

+-KoS-+ will be leaving the BL and has no intention to coming back. This is the last time we will get jipped. This doesn't mean that we won't be cb'ing anymore, we just won't do it for *DAMN and their Battle league. I hope you guys have more success in the future, because right now it really needs work. Thank you for the experiance you gave me Mauti, and GL.

On a side note : Bondo,
Burn in Hell

Clan +-KoS-+ 6/26/01 - present

*DAMN BL Season 1 & 2 Rouge Spear Champions
Bondo
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2002, 04:34:56 pm »

To save the moderators time I am going to repost Ult's original post. ?Note, this version I have added my replies but it is his whole post.

KoS Ultimo said
"It's been a long time coming, but Bondo as finally pushed me over the edge. Let me explain from the beginning....
Last night +-KoS-+ had a cb with sTfU. The first 5 games were played on my host. sTfU had some nice tactics on Turkish and went up 3-2. Then it was their turn to host. Meth wanted to host however everyone in kos was pinging very high . I was pinging in around 500 and rebel was in the thousands !!. Here is a SS to prove it :
http://homepage.mac.com/clankos/highping.jpg
Then , he accepted that I refused his host, so he got his fellow clan member "Dummy" to host. We played there, and tied it up 5 games to 5. This means that we had to do a tie breaker, therefore we played another game on his host, and another on mine. They went up 6-5 on his host, and we tied again on my host 6-6. Then we played another 2 games for a double tie breaker. They went up 7-6 on my host, and when we were going to switch back to their host, dummy had to go. Meth told me that I would have to be forced to play on his server because "none" of his players could host but him. We already rejected his host in the past, so why should we have to play on it now ?"

STFU wasn't obligated to let the match be continued at a later time, your clan is the one that couldn't finish the match then so your clan is the one that forfeits

"It was already 11 o' clock P.M. and some of my members had to go. Rebel and SBD both left at 11:30 after we waited 1/2 hour for them to get another host. After they left to go to sleep, another player showed up which could host for sTfU. At this point I already told them we would finish at another time, however being that I was the only one online, they said we had to "forfiet". I don't see how this should result in a forfiet ? Just because we are a east coast clan and they live in Hawaii. My players left before they had a decent host, and would have stayed if they knew about this new guy coming."

Don't start a CB that late then.

"Now, when I left, sTfU went on a spree telling Bondo the whole story. By the time he came to me to hear what I had to say, it was obvious he had already made up his mind. He told me it was my fault that we didn't stay up and that KoS will be losing. He made this decision last night, all by himself, without asking any other admins. Did assassin or Nixon get asked about how they felt ? NO. Right away, Bondo sent an email to his best buddie Mauti, and of couse he agreed with him on everything."

Ok, I didn't have my mind made up after talking to STFU, I was patient in asking you to confirm or deny parts of STFU's story and to give your own, from that I decided that you had broken the rules. ?And maybe Mauti agreed because I was right, not because I was me. ?And I didn't tell Sin or Nixon because this involved a admin and that is Mauti's domain.

"I am sick and tired of how Bondo thinks he is running the show. He is the newest admin yet he acts as if he is Mauti's #1 back up admin. I am ?posting this here not to bitch about you anymore Bondo... because that would get me no where. I am posting this here to announce that I don't want to admin anymore for the BL. I do not want to be in anything associated with Bondo. I am sure other moderators feel the same way I do.... Grifter has already spoken out."

I don't get hung up over personal opinions of me. ?And about being the newest admin, sure, I'm the newest person with the actual admin powers but I was involved with the BL from the start, longer than you were Ult. ?And if other moderators feel this way, I'm sorry they can't handle someone with a spine voicing their opinion and then submitting their findings to Mauti to make a decision.

"+-KoS-+ will be leaving the BL and has no intention to coming back. This is the last time we will get jipped. This doesn't mean that we won't be cb'ing anymore, we just won't do it for *DAMN and their Battle league. I hope you guys have more success in the future, because right now it really needs work. Thank you for the experiance you gave me Mauti, and GL.
On a side note : Bondo, Burn in Hell "

Wow, how nice. ?I'm sorry that you felt you had to leave but that was your choice, not DAMN's
*DAMN Silent
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2002, 05:02:02 pm »

Dude ok this has gone way to far and you have to wine a bitch and leave the BL i dont c why thats *DAMN's falt

But i have to admit

i had the same problem CBing with P.D.A (they suck, we waisted them)
but most of our clan had to go becasue are guys are east coast and its like fucking 10:30 everybody elces time but their time is like 4:00

I think the clans should think about everyones time schuedual in the CB and make sure its ok and everyone can be there before u host the damn thing

And to ultimo and Reble

You guys can leave the battle leage but its not mautis, bondos or anyone elces fault but yoursleves for setting up crappy times for the CB

I think it is stupid of StFu to tell them that its a forfit i think the Bl should just delete the whole damn CB and everybody stops bitchen

jezus mother Fuckers

Smiley DAMN   Roll Eyes KoS         :)Kos      ::)DAMN

dont worry, be happy now

(like the singing fish)

Friend

*DAMN Silent Killer
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2002, 05:08:21 pm »

STFU wasn't obligated to let the match be continued at a later time, your clan is the one that couldn't finish the match then so your clan is the one that forfeits

We agreed earlier that we would not war on Meth's host. That was a final decision. Then it was time for them to host for their tie breaker, mysteriously Dummy couldn't host anymore. They knew very well that it was 11:30 at night for us, and I think they were trying to stall. They had 7 sTfU members on and Meth told me NONE of them could host but him. I even recall a time when one of them said "I can host", and when I asked him to, he said "O wait I forgot my game was broken". Total F*cking BS.

Don't start a CB that late then.

We started at 9 o' clock, however we went through alot of BS because of how they didn't want me to refuse to play on Meth's server. They were taunting me saying "comon I played on yours" and BS like that. After about 1/2 of bitching on their part, I finally got Dummy to host for them.... So don't say it is our fault it went this late.

Ok, I didn't have my mind made up after talking to STFU, I was patient in asking you to confirm or deny parts of STFU's story and to give your own, from that I decided that you had broken the rules. ?And maybe Mauti agreed because I was right, not because I was me. ?And I didn't tell Sin or Nixon because this involved a admin and that is Mauti's domain.

Since when does Mauti only decide on situations like these ? I remember (before you were an admin) Assassin and I kicked CIA out of the BL. This was a huge decision and it did not involved Mauti at all, why should it be any different now ?

I don't get hung up over personal opinions of me. ?And about being the newest admin, sure, I'm the newest person with the actual admin powers but I was involved with the BL from the start, longer than you were Ult. ?And if other moderators feel this way, I'm sorry they can't handle someone with a spine voicing their opinion and then submitting their findings to Mauti to make a decision.

Bondo.... all that you proved here was that you have been on GR longer then me. Yes, I was not involved in the BL when it was R6 only... although I was a member of *POD* which played for the BL. But ever since RS came out I have played a major role in the BL (atleast I think so). I truthfully don't think you should be making ANY decisions about a game you don't play .

Wow, how nice. ?I'm sorry that you felt you had to leave but that was your choice, not DAMN's

I did not feel like I had to leave. I felt like I wanted to leave. I am sick and tired of being BS'ed by you and the BL.Ever since our 14-0 record got erased nothing has been the same. Bringing Bondo as an admin was the icing on the cake. He brings as much controversy as Romulus did.

†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2002, 05:09:10 pm »

Bondo why wouldn't stfu have to forfiet?  They were the first ones to leave.  But Ult calm down man.  Things happen...you don't think other clans have had problems with cb's and arguments?  Bondo and Mauti are fair and do what they can to find out the full story before making a decision.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2002, 05:11:13 pm »

?Bondo and Mauti are fair and do what they can to find out the full story before making a decision.

That statement makes me laugh Shocked

Bondo
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2002, 05:16:34 pm »

Ult, what has changed is that Mauti isn't in the army anymore and therefore has time to handle these things.

Infection STFU never left, they always had enough people to play, they couldn't though as Ult wouldn't allow the host they had.  KoS was the clan to first leave.
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2002, 05:27:57 pm »

Ult, what has changed is that Mauti isn't in the army anymore and therefore has time to handle these things.

Infection STFU never left, they always had enough people to play, they couldn't though as Ult wouldn't allow the host they had. ?KoS was the clan to first leave.

Bondo I am seriously starting to wonder if you are autistic. When Romulus was removed as admn and CIA was kicked out, Mauti was not in the Army at that time. I remember emailing Mauti and talking to him about it. So, don't talk about what you don't know.

It is not that I would not allow the host they had. I refused it earlier, why should I have to accept it later. They accepted the fact that we would not cb on Meth's host earlier, but then all of a sudden "nobody could host" and only Meth could. I think its total BS that all of them had "firewalls". I have a firewall yet I can still host. All you have to do is set it up in your router setting. Commen sense..... They didn't have a host for 1/2 and I gave them that long to come up with a host. I am not going to stay up ALL night and wait for a host for them... I don't have stupid written all over ymhead do I ?

*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2002, 05:29:56 pm »

Infection is right.

Rebel the post wasn't deleted I just made it invisible because I sent Ult 3 emails that could change his point of view any may you would be interested in it.

You don't know all facts but you harass Bondo and me well however we didn't screw you or do you saw or see that the cb vs STFU was posted somewhere!? DID YOU?

If you read the email(s) I sent to Ultimo you will see that I used many subjunctives, may you know what that means, nothing is decided yet "if it could be then it would be..."

You are so childish, no sensible dicussions only posting something without any facts. ?May Bondo is also wrong in some points of course he isn't perfet neither I am however I always try to be fair. Or did you ever read something like from me:

"Bullshit, I hate everything, it is so bad everyone is against me, die DIE, you think you are better you are nothing I have right I have right I have right I AM RIGHT blabla" Scaring, isn't it, uhu good start for discussions maybe you can identify yourself with such sentences. However may you see now that what you are doing is wrong and is leading to nothing. Ok leave the BL I sent Ult ?3 emails to persuade him not to do so because I think you act overhasty. Get all facts and come back start discussing and may you find out that not everything is bad.

I made Ults post invisible to keep the issue small because it is easier to solve problems if only guys are involved that should. I read his post thats important and in one of my emails I wrote that I'll make it visisble whenever he wants but first he should read through my emails again to understand them 100%

I know you probably keep harassing and I am totally wrong. It's fine.

Have a nice day,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
KoS Ultimo
Forum Whore

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2002, 05:45:50 pm »

First of all,

I never asked Rebel to make that post. When I first posted my long speech, Rebel read it and I went offline. I guess Rebel noticed it got deleted (or invisable) before me cuz he is the one who made this post. I know Rebel has a temper problem (and I do too, trust me).

Now... I wasn't going to mention this here because I knew I would be laughed at but I have talked with other people who think there are cheats for mac. I think the reason I was pinging so high on Meth was because something was weird with his game. He had a 300 ping on my server... yet he did all of the killing for his clan. There was numerous games in which he all 3 kos players, with 3 head shots. Almost every time he killed someone, it was with a head shot.

Then, there was a time when pussy was going to try to host, but right before he started he said to me " If I host then you will have to play with modded guns because I have that on my computer".Of course, I said hell no, and we went back to ground zero on the drawing board. Eventually Dumm,y hosted after that...

The point that I am trying to bring up is I do believe cheats are out there.... Laugh at me all you want because I know peole will say "THERE ARE NO CHEATS FOR MAC". But I think you are all sadly mistaken.

And Mauti, I made all of these posts before I read my email because I was on a different computer. However my decision still stands. Sorry

PuNi
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2002, 05:49:52 pm »

wow, with only 1 post of ultimo u can make a couple of books, he writes alot for only 1 expression
+-KoS-+ Gorf

Hehehehehe

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2002, 05:55:13 pm »

I would like to say something here. Cheesy (i know the suspense must be building inside of u! Gorf's gonna talk!! Wink)

#1) ?Bondo when u said "STFU wasn't obligated to let the match be continued at a later time, your clan is the one that couldn't finish the match then so your clan is the one that forfeits", that is a complete load of BS. ? They couldn't finish because THEY couldn't provide an acceptable host. ?Therefore THEY are the ones who can't continue, NOT KoS. ?Kos argued with them and gave them PLENTY of time to find a new host, and they bs'ed their way through it until the KoS's had to go to sleep. ?PEOPLE HAVE LIVES. ?They can't be expected to sit at the computer. ?what happens if the power goes out in my house when me and colin are in the middle of a CB? ?HUH?? ?and all the other clan sees is us log off at the same time. ?WHAT ARE THEY GONNA THINK? ?and also will they believe us when we tell the story of what happened?? ?FUCK NO THEY WON'T.

once again, this BL is ? F U B A R

oh i guess i need a #2..... hmmm well how about DIE

"If your not part of the steamroller, your part of the road"
CAM

PooP

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2002, 06:05:54 pm »

well, this is my first message as a member..joyus!
 all i have to say is that stfu must be looking for a cheap way to beat KoS.  seriously? why couldn't stfu just wait..and cb in a fair matter.  not just some "oh i guess you guys have to forfeit" how lame.  do the cb over or just cancel the game.  
adios yall
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Are you a plumber?...Then don't mess with the pipes!
          Max B>>
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2002, 06:16:06 pm »

Gorf ?as I stated it ?above nothing has been decided by the admin/*DAMN side. Nothing well KOS removed themselve from the league and so the story is over. What Bondo is talking about is nice but he is not right in all points.

That KOS ?refuses Meth host is ok if they have said that before the cb. The only thing that leads to a loss would be that they left without saying a peep. That would mean they aborted the cb and so they would get the loss. Because in the first chat dialog Bondo had with Ult Ult only told Bondo his members were tired and left - nothing that he spoke with STFU to delay the cb. Here started the problem that Bondo thought my decision is 100% fix. But Ult sent me another mail where he wrote that he talked with STFU to delay the cb then if this is true the cb has to be continued. If this doesn't happen I will write the same as I did in the Disney - AK issue.

Gorf the only reason why you think the BL is FUBAR is that FORCE isn't ?the #1. And probably you don't understand the BL system at all well I can tell you the reason why TASK is on 3rd position with only 2 wins it is because there is a small fault in the skillpoint script, not a bug. One part of your points is made by dividing the losers point through yours multiplied by 5. Well AK has 274 points when you played them you already have played some cbs. I can't remember how many points you had at that time but I think it was around 50. Well TASK never won a cb before playing against AK. So 274/10*5 are 137 points plus the 10 points for the win and x points for the number of players.  Now calculate the same with 50 instead of 10 points now you know why they are ahead of your clan.

With the restart this backdoor will be closed together with many others. We are trying to improve the BL on a daily base and so I spoke with Bondo about ?new rules and met Elandrion for 3 hours to discuss script bugs and new features we could add to the league.

Making suggestions is the devise Gorf not complaining!

Bye,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Bondo
« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2002, 06:17:26 pm »

Gorf, if there is only one person who can host for the clan, it can't be denied. ?Ult, you should have mentioned that Meth would only host with mods earlier, that would have given you reason not to play his host as they can't make you play with mods, but you left that part out and just said it was about ping which isn't an excuse. ?And as far as I know, you can only affect play by the host having the mod, not by just having the player with it.

NOTE BY Mauti: Well Bondo if they said before the cb started that they won't play on Meth host it is ok. There is no rule yet.

"Before a ClanBattle the first host can start a "warmup" (up to 5 games with random teams). After these games he has to ask if all players agree with the quality of the connection. If they don't agree the host can be replaced by another member of his clan (another warmup follows). If there is no better host the ClanBattle can be played with 1 player less on each side (at least 2 vs 2)."

That's the only rule concerning hosting yet. Sorry Bondo but in this point you are wrong read my posting above why I would have given KOS the loss it has nothing to do with Meth host at all.  
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2002, 06:17:46 pm »

nah Cam but stfu were the ones that didn't have the exceptable host so that wasn't really fair but still ult you make me wonder..sigh relax

and if Ult stands by his decision to leave and not be an admin (which i hope he doesn't) I could do it if you need another person

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads