*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:08:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  *NADS
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: *NADS  (Read 17401 times)
justinsane
« Reply #160 on: September 02, 2002, 04:53:36 am »

Hazard its not the level of respect that matters, its the fact that  they made the site that mattters, not how much  better or worse than the other one it is
*DAMN Snake
*DAMN [SF]

« Reply #161 on: September 02, 2002, 04:54:36 am »

This is stupid, *NADS the clan that made AH site... was banned because? rapid complained... well thats to bad I GAVE both clans the warnings and AK put the site up as well as *NADS did... eather unbann nads or ban AK

I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my ass.  *DAMN Snake

"...to the last, I grapple with thee; from Hell's heart, I stab at thee; for hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee."           in memory of grifter....may he R.I.P.
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #162 on: September 02, 2002, 04:55:52 am »

Yes, but your site targeted certain members and was insulting and also talked about them being homosexuals and having no playing ability.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #163 on: September 02, 2002, 05:07:06 am »

i was not specifically saying homosexuals have no playing ability, but i was certianly using it as an insult. becuase you know what? this may not be the place to get into this, but personally i think homosexuality is against the natural way of things. Maybe it wasn't the greatest insult to use, but it got the job done. In my defense, rapid's site used the insult in teh exact same way.. i managed to snag its main page as evidence before it was gone:

http://nads.home.attbi.com/nadsGAYimage.jpg

as you can see, we both hurled the gay/fag insults back and forth.

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #164 on: September 02, 2002, 05:10:14 am »

No, I meant that it said that the clan had no skills and that they were homosexuals, not that homosexuals have no skill.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #165 on: September 02, 2002, 05:11:56 am »

Sweet Jesus...my threat on page 7 was ignored again.

Oh well, in recap, if *NADS is getting punished, AK should too becuase even after Rapid saw what happened to *NADS, he posted his own version of a website calling them dicksuckers or something else (I saw it, but didn't get down what he had the acronym was. Rapid, it doesn't matter if you released the link publically or not, the fact is that it was released and by being brought to attention on these forums, the link went public.

Anyway, in recap, since most of you are stupid little brats (I stress that most of you are, not all of you...take that any way you want to) who couldn't get this damn issue behind you, the thread is now locked.

If you want to continue a debate on this, I suggest you take it to the *DAMN Battle League section since this is now apparently in the penalty phase for both clans mentioned. The decision to hand down penalties is now in the hands of the Battle League staff and Mauti.

As I said before and most of you could not understand apparently, FUCKING LET IT GO.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #166 on: September 02, 2002, 12:45:42 pm »

Read the Battle League main news.

I hope you can all live with this solution please leave your comments at the BL news.

Have a nice day,

Mauti
btw Capt to clear this up I didn't contact you about the ban first because you were already warned so what had I to expect from you!? However I hope you follow my wishes and redo the site and make a real spoof. And while it is done you take off the AH site. -> See BL main news.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads