*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 02:09:44 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  "MP Server, Come Get Some"
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "MP Server, Come Get Some"  (Read 4171 times)
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« on: May 29, 2004, 11:51:04 pm »

This is a quote from a game on gameranger. So i decide to join. I enter the chat room before the game is to start and am kicked on site. So i rejoin to find out why, no answer just a ban. I feel this is getting out of control. Im banned from Buccaneers CoD server for owning the shit out of him and now from Destructo's server for no apparent reason. Im making this statement to the community in order to preserve some kind of sanity. Im hoping that from these examples, clans that are still "sane" will remain that way and not ban others for simply destroying them. I pity Nomads soul for I fear he is the only respectable MP member left. Bucc, I never said a thing, i just played the game. You or one of your members will probably lock and delete this thread because it opposes you and thats just fine, but just as long as you know that I am and will always be better then you in CoD, i have no problem with it. Because you OBVIOUSLY have some issues against people that own you and thats fine. All MP members are allowed into all nQ servers with the exception of Buccaneer and Destructo. Dest i cant believe you would betray a KoS brother but i guess the Killer on Spree inside of you has died with the oncoming of the mischievious. For those who read this, do not take it as a flame, its just a simple reminder that some people cant handle losing, and that is beyond immature.

The extent of one's abilities is only limited by the restrictions of one's mind
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 02:46:23 am »

I'm glad I suck. I never get banned from ANY servers. In fact, they try their best to get me to stay by offering me free food and women.  Grin

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 03:05:17 am »

...pity Nomads soul for I fear he is the only respectable MP member left.

what the fuck did i ever do to you?  oh wait...that's right you're just taking another potshot at our clan because you are pissed off that you got banned (and i can guarantee that it was not for owning bucc.  it's because you were arguing about hybrid's ban like a moron and didn't heed the multiple warnings to knock it off.  as a side note hybrid is no longer banned because he sucked it up and took it like a man)  therefor you decide to try and tarnish the image of our clan, of MY clan, in order to get some sort of weak and pitiful form of revenge.  this is not a 'public service' in any shape or form, it is an attack on our clan as a whole and should have been deleted immeadatly, but since that would be 'biased,' and 'abuse of power' (are you taking lessons form rapid?)  i'll leave this run.

alaric, cringe, mab, cossack, ace, and everyone else do not deserve to be included in this issue due to your blind hatred of bucc and your near infantile attempts to heal you wounded pride buy destroying our rep.  you tell me who is being immature here the MP's who never said a word to you who you attacked out of the blue, or you.

you got banned, big deal. you've been on the ban list for MP for a while now due to your behavior in RvS.  grow up and deal with it. your actions started this way back in january, and i have no sympathy for you if you can't handle the consequences now.

as for the rest of you, it is easy to not get banned from our servers. we don't ban people for the fun of it, and we rarely ban with out warning (that is reserved for flagrant violations of the rules).  to not get banned, all you need to do is follow the rules posted at the MP Servers part of the MP Site.
rebel couldn't handle that, and he got what his actions asked for. take a lesson from him as what NOT to do and you will be fine[/color]

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 03:05:46 am »

Im banned from Buccaneers CoD server for owning the shit out of him

Shit like this might be why you are banned.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 03:36:41 am »

Frankly i dont care that im banned because when he hosts no one joins. Im wasting my time when i should be preparing for PC ladders. nQ ownage....

SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2004, 03:41:05 am »

Heh, Rebel you think that's stunning? I got banned from all MP servers for using a mod for ghr, that was supposedly stolen by mainman. They banned me for supporting the mod... all I did was play it.

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2004, 04:20:41 am »

Just dumb enough to be an MP ban. Ill believe you Sar.

Noto
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2004, 05:03:38 am »

So... when is this puppy being locked?  It obviously isn't going to lead to anything other than continued flaming with no real end result.

.::|N| Noto
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2004, 06:05:46 am »

For the record Sar, the only reason you are still banned is because you bluffed and got called. I don't remember why you were banned in the first place, but I distinctly remember you coming to me and saying, "I won't ban you from my server if you unban me from yours." When I proceeded to tell you that you had the right to ban anyone on your server, you told me I was banned. I said that it was fine, but accordingly you weren't getting unbanned from my server anytime soon. Since then, you have badmouthed |MP| and our management of our servers, so why should you be unbanned?

As for you Rebel, get over yourself. Brain pretty much said it all already. Besides, you said you don't care about being banned, and Bucc obviously doesn't care about missing your presence on his server, so what's the point of bringing up any further discussion?

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
SAR(VoLaTile)

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 06:22:49 am »

Actually Ace, what I said was it is not fair to ban people for using a mod, and I said "what if I ban you for nothing?" Just like what you did to some other people. I gave an example of a situtuation to show what you were doing. I never said "I'm banning you!!!!!"

No pics in your sig pls - Your Forum moderators
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2004, 10:55:06 am »

Ok, we get the point. MP runs a server their way and have little patience for being jerked around. Ohhh, they're so bad.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 03:17:17 pm »

This is ridiculous.  Ban people based on team killing and abusive swearing, NOT on opinions or views that differ from your own.  Learn to play with people, not run away from them.  When will the banning on both sides stop?

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2004, 05:00:07 pm »

Ban people for TKing , but dont ban people cause they make you look bad....this thread can now be locked because the point has been made.

alaric
Forum Whore

What good is life if you don't have freedom?

« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2004, 08:21:12 pm »

Rebel, you're banned because you're a dick. It's that simple.

Also, word on the street says you've got a bad case of Teh Ghey and we're afraid it might be contagious.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
Noto
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2004, 08:48:34 pm »

Second request for a lock...

.::|N| Noto
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2004, 10:31:14 pm »

Just as a character witness, and for the record, I was in the CoD game when Rebel got kicked and he WASNT talking any smack. I dont know who kicked him, but it wasnt warrented. From my POV he was kicked for playing very well, but w/e.

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
alaric
Forum Whore

« Reply #16 on: May 30, 2004, 11:20:01 pm »

Voods, the issue was that he's been banned from servers Bucc and Ace run because of how he's acted in the past. It wasn't anything he did recently, they just noticed that he'd gotten in under a different name and applied the already standing ban to him.

"I would rather have incompetence and abuse of power than a group of people who want to bow down to the French and the United Nations." - BTs Ghostsniper, June 17, 2004, 01:44:16 PM
KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2004, 03:20:37 am »

Sry bro but the past is the past and it should be left there. People arent always angry, it just depends on the mood they are in. No one on these forums is innocent of that, everyone has posted or acted dumb because they were angry. Just because i was angry over a period of time doesnt mean i should get banned from a server for what i did in the past. Im willing to give people a second chance, for example Typhy. Ask him if we were friends back in RS days. Another example is voods. Back in RS days i dunno how he felt bout me but i didnt like him and now we co lead a clan. I feel ive reconciled with Bucc by leaving him alone till now, but if he is that low to keep a ban going for this long it just seems to me like somethin else.

alaric
Forum Whore

« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2004, 03:59:24 am »

First off, I'm not your "bro" and I'm not the one digging up the past. You are.

Second, Playing on anybody's server, not just MP, is a privilege, not a right. That means the person running the server has the right to ban you for any reason they want, or no reason at all.

I've never had a personal problem with you. You seem to be a little whiny and arrogant at times, but that's not a serious issue for me. The thing that bugs me is you don't really seem to understand the concept of manners. Running to the forums, especially about an old ban, is childish and stupid. It's not going to get you unbanned, it just makes you look like a bondo/rapid hybrid and that's not something anybody wants.

So you made some mistakes, you admit that, which is good. But have you ever extended any form of public apology for your admittedly bad conduct? No, you haven't. It's good that you realize the consequences of your actions, but you seem to expect Bucc and Ace to forgive you without any sort of apology on your part. That's presumptuous and very arrogant.

You want a second chance? Try asking for one. At this point I doubt you'll get it, but you could at least make the effort to reconcile instead of acting like a spoiled child.

So, long story short, suck it up, take your ban like a man, and find someplace else to play.

KoS.Rebel
Forum Whore

+-Killers on Spree-+

« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2004, 04:38:26 am »

I will never appologize to him. He banned me for a stupid reason and thats it. I say we end it now cause i dont care cause when it comes down to the match between nQ and MP there is no contest. See yall then.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads