*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 08:38:04 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  "Freedom" Tickler...
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Freedom" Tickler...  (Read 1546 times)
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« on: April 28, 2004, 11:47:15 pm »

OMG!  Guys, today I ate at a local bar & grill for lunch.  I go into the bathroom, and like many bars, this one has the assortment of condom dispensers.  But on the one that said FRENCH TICKLER, the FRENCH was crossed out and over it was the word FREEDOM.

FREEDOM TICKLER

lol....that was the funniest thing I've seen in a while.  I laughed all the way back to the car dealership!
« Last Edit: April 28, 2004, 11:47:51 pm by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
BTs_FahQ2

shit stinks, don't touch! drink more! beer shits!

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2004, 12:27:42 am »

You lost your marbles.

and coming from me, wow, you lost your marbles.

"Forgiveness is between you and your God, My job is to help arrange the meeting."
www.rmgraphix.com
The Golden Shark

hehehe my picture is funny.........

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2004, 12:47:00 am »

YOU WORK AT A CAR DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!! (please tell me you are a used car dealer, and you wear big cop glasses, and have a mustache)

And the Lord said, "Let there be G5!", and there was G5, and it was good. Everyone was amazed and gave praise to Steve Jobs. And Steve Jobs saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. On the second day, Steve Jobs drove Wintel from the garden of NASDAQ in a fury -- f
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2004, 01:24:00 am »

YOU WORK AT A CAR DEALERSHIP!!!!!!!! (please tell me you are a used car dealer, and you wear big cop glasses, and have a mustache)

Dude, where have you been???  I am the Fleet Sales Manager for Butch Oustalet Ford, one of the largest car dealerships in the Southeast United States.  In fact, only one Fleet Manager in the entire region out sells me, and he is in Dallas, TX.

I have been in the Automotive Industry since I got out of the military in 1998.

By the way, I do have a mustache.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2004, 01:24:45 am by BTs_GhostSniper » Logged

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

the oNe
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2004, 03:17:44 am »

hehe, I'm in Dallas Shocked...oops here comes GS in the driveway
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2004, 04:22:01 am »

Gross.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2004, 12:07:11 pm »

lol!! Fantastic story and even more fantastic replies to that post...I have to laugh Grin Grin Grin Grin

Here is your problem though, GS. When you post serious post about things that interes you ppl find you funny...and when you post things that make you laugh..ppl believe you are serious and pick on everything BUT that amusing part about the freedom tickler. Grin

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BTs_GhostSniper

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2004, 03:17:45 pm »

lol!! Fantastic story and even more fantastic replies to that post...I have to laugh Grin Grin Grin Grin
Here is your problem though, GS. When you post serious post about things that interes you ppl find you funny...and when you post things that make you laugh..ppl believe you are serious and pick on everything BUT that amusing part about the freedom tickler. Grin

Yeah, what is it with that?  Are people just so afraid I will shoot them that they don't know how to act around me?

If so, then I like it!

muhahahahaha

Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2004, 05:13:23 pm »

So that's you sales tactics........

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads