*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 14, 2024, 06:49:53 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  "Prank" Vandalism
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "Prank" Vandalism  (Read 1785 times)
The Ghost of Bondo
« on: February 18, 2003, 03:16:31 am »

Well, just to provide another different topic I'll draw on recent experience for this one.

Last night my house was hit by a few eggs as I found out this afternoon and spend about an hour doing my best with a sponge to get off the paint, shingles, and window that had yolk and shell remains on them.  No clue who or why it happened, I know many of you might like to but I don't have any enemies that I know of here much less ones that would still be in the mood for that.

But now to the more general point, what do you think of this type of vandalism such as egging, TPing, and when it applies to school at least at mine there is a senior prank that can result in quite expensive damage (my senior year some people stacked tires all the way up the flagpole and it bent and had to be replaced).

TPing on a small scale is a minor irritation causing little damage although I would disapprove on grounds of a waste of paper.  Egging and some others on the other hand can cause property damage and aren't easily removed.  I think these are the type of actions that call for public canning Malaysian style.  But maybe that is me...or perhaps bring back stocks.  Definatly a fan of shame punishments.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2003, 03:23:58 am »

ok
lets get down to the brass tax here, if your saying that i egged your house you are wrong  Wink.
Being a normal jackass in my childhood i must say that egging a house is not a random act (unless someone took down all the houses on the street). But generaly eggs are much better used on automobiles, or pedestrians (being flung out of a speeding car). I've done a huge amount of vantalism, prank calls, and other bastardly acts in my younger years which isn't such a great thing looking back.  But from my experience egging a house is all about personal vendetas (just be glad someone didn't throw a cartoon of egg beaters on your roof like i did once).

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
tasty
Special Forces
Forum Whore

we hate it when our friends become successful

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2003, 03:41:15 am »

as both the former victim and proprietor of vandalism, i have mixed feelings on this. my feelings on eggs: never acceptable at any time. this is just mean. i had my car egged over 10 times in high school (yes, i had plenty of enemies). my house has been teepeed before however and i find this to be a somewhat humorous and relatively harmless mode of vandalism. my friends and i did plenty of teepeeing, typically accompanied by my favorite prank, writing things in soap on driveways/cars. this lasts a few weeks but not forever. just enough for all the neighbors to see that the victim of our prank is a bitch, a slut, a dumbass, or whatever other insults we choose to write.

other notes: senior pranks are always good, i dont give a fuck if they cost the school money. when we were seniors, people wrote funny shit about teachers and administrators in spray paint all over the school, followed by a heavy teepeeing. w00t. prankage rules.

Patriots always talk of dying for their country and never of killing for their country.? -Bertrand Russell
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2003, 03:48:14 am »

hrmm well I'm not thinking horribly against this act, although I know how hard it is to get egg off a house.  The reason I don't feel so bad is because I wouln't consider doing it the worst thing in the world and may do it myself Wink.  Although I do know Jeb is right and it wasn't a random act, people egg your house for a reason, unless they did take out the whole street.

Any idea when this happened or anything?  Next time be ready and run out of your house screaming like you're crazy and going to kill them.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2003, 04:12:55 am »

Any idea when this happened or anything?  Next time be ready and run out of your house screaming like you're crazy and going to kill them.

Hmm, maybe having shotguns isn't such a bad thing Wink

I didn't ask nor notice about other houses being egged so I don't know if it was the whole street or just my house.  There is one person that I could potentially see doing it.  Don't exactly know if he'd be that angry to do it but he would do this sort of thing and may have done it just because he knows me.  Also, I don't even know if he lives around here, I haven't spoken to him since I started college and he graduated (assuming he didn't fail anything) a year ago.

Anyway, as a Buddhist (ok, so I've only been one for about...3 hours but I'm serious about it...just read through the basic premise of it) I find any act of vandalism to be wrong because it causes suffering.
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2003, 04:39:29 am »

bondo, being angry about someone doesn't go away over time like you'd think...
for instance one night me and a few friends were driving around, and one of my buddies was pissed about some kid we usta go to school with 4 years back... one thing lead to another and he ended up shitting on the guy's doorstep (on a saterday night, sunday morning they would have to run into it on their way to church)
The same guy later had a dildo thrown into his house thru the mail slot with "eat me dave" on it.
I've never had my house vandalized so all that budist shit about karma is nonsence bondo  Wink

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
iBeer

Wut Up

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 04:43:00 am »

aaaaahahah you poor bastard!  you have to look at it from the bright side, i could tell you some CRAZY stories about shit we have done (eg: bag of frozen peas THROUGH a large window) or, balogne on a car, that is the worst, it stucks to the paint so when you take off the balogne it takes the paint job off with it (woot!) thats nothing though. i remember one night we took 2x4's and bats, stuck them out the window and drove down streets smashing windows driveby style.  you should be glad it was only egg, you should see how bad shit like mustard can be. i once saw people spray paint a house. ouch.

To whom it may concern: eat my shit.
The Ghost of Bondo
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2003, 05:14:21 am »

If it was those I'd be calling the police and trying to get their ass to pay for damages and get it on their record.

Jeb, the thing is he was my friend who just happened to stop being my friend because he was the one that led me to pot.  We didn't really ever have a really harsh fight or anything.  So I don't see why it would be a vengeful thing from him.
bronto
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2003, 06:26:29 am »

Contrary to what Jeb and Bondo have said, i am a very random vandilism type person. We do drive-bys on random houses with bottle rockets and what not, and for a week, every day of the summer i would pee on this kids car every night. I didn't know who it was until i saw him and his dad come out of the house looking for me (i was in the bushes). I guess they caught on to my ritual peeing. But when me and my friend's do plan things out, it's beautiful. I'll just tell you my two favorite.

One night, me, jesse, his older brother tyler and sexy cousin were piss drunk and driving around. We passed this girl Raquel's house, whom i had a grudge against for smelling like baby oil. At first i thought nothing of it, but then we passed a toilet waiting for us at the side of the road. So, we put the toilet in the trunk of tyler's mustang and brought it back to Raquel's. Everyone was asleep at that late of an hour, so me and jesse snuck up to the porch with the toilet while tyler and whore waited in car. We placed it on the porch and i tried to take a dump in it but i wasn't feeling it. So i whipped out captain winkey and filled it up to the brim. Jesse tried to pee in it, but it overflowed. Her dad found it in the morning and supposedly called the cops. pff PFFFFFFF.

My town Center Moriches has an age old rivalry with our neighboring town, East Moriches. One night on vacation, me and my evil counterpart Jesse departed from his house at 3 in the morning with spraypaint and sharpies. We wrote all over the elementry school "east moriches kicks ass" "center moriches sucks" and what not. We even wrote down our friends names and how bad they suck. So in the morning, word spread that East Moriches had annihilated our school and was talking smack about o' patsy obrien. So, pat arranged this big East Moriches / Center Moriches brawl for the next day. East Moriches arrived 10 minutes after the set time, and we pwned them. Someone called the cops though so we ran away. A good time was had, though.
|MP|Buccaneer
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2003, 07:06:30 am »

I've always been a fan of the burning bag of dog shit myself.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Screw the pussy isolationists and their shortsightedness - Buccaneer
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2003, 02:59:21 pm »

I see most of that as just vandalism and as an illegal act that shouldn't happen at all. It all seems very American because it never happens in say, Sweden, not like that anyway, not against private people. We do get trashed buses and trams though, but they installed cameras so that doesn't happen anymore..

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
Mr.Mellow
Official ass-kisser
Forum Whore

m00t!

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2003, 04:26:41 pm »

Hmm. Last year, my friend moved away, so my best bud and I decided to give the new people a warm welcome to the neighborhood. In the middle of the night, we filled a condom up with white caulking, snuck over to their house, and tied it to the handle of their SUV's driver-side door. Can't imagine the look on their face when they saw it. Onto the egging. I've done it once, and I felt just awful about it. It was the middle of the night of course, and me and my buds were bored, so we went into this neighborhood where there's a lake in this gigantic sinkhole. We jumped the fence around it (no one is allowed down there apparently) and snuck up to a house. We only had 3 eggs, so me and this other dude were gonna haul ass to the north while the other 3 guys ran the way we came in. Well, when they threw those eggs, it was loud as hell, and it was the back of the house too, so it must have scared the hell out of the people. Well, those lights came on real quick, so me and the one fella hauled ass, and the other 3 went the other way. Well, the fence we came up to had a few extra inches of wiring popping up to keep people from jumping the fence, and I ended up tearing my pants going over it which my friends thought was pretty funny. No one got caught either, but we probably should have been. Anyways, egging isn't nice because it's a pain in the ass to clean up. TPing is all good, though.

It puts itself on ice...It puts itself on ice, or else it gets the orange juice again!

m00t, I am the Screwer of Squirming Citrus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads