*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 12, 2024, 03:40:37 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Next person caught cheating on public server - same verdict  (Read 4791 times)
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2005, 02:04:44 am »

***Updated***

Im gonna make this quick.

1) First of all. Wasnt it said by you Mauti that we the Battleleague cannot babysit what goes on in gameranger.  I was caught in a casual game cheating with old friends that I thought was funny. It wasnt a clanbattle, it wasnt the finals. Please explain to me how you and your adimins can ban me from the Battle League for cheating in a private game that had nothing to do with this league or these forums. This is by far the biggest load of bull shit I have ever seen.

2) I have no idea what this rule is that you admin keep talking about. I retired way before I submitted the cheat to Mauti. Which btw is why you even have the cheat in the first place.

3) Ive known for a long time that Harvey ran an anti cheat software program. Do you all think im that stupid In the past year I have probably played RvS about 5 times total. Since I bought my PC. The night that I was caught it was about 2am and I just got home from the bars. I decided to logon to GR because I havnt been on in some time. I saw Harveys host up and saw that Shiex and Kilzo where in the server with maybe 3 other players. With me that makes a total of 6 players. I thouht it would be funny to hop in the server and load up the hack I had. I played maybe 2 rounds and Kilzo said "Voodoo!!, I want to talk to you in GR". He didnt even need to finish what he had to say I already knew that the software caught me. I got a good laugh and headed out to talk to Shiex and Kilzo and have a good laugh. Well, we can all see what has come of it. Shiex and Kilzo can confirm what happened that night.

4) This is all comical. I find it so fucking funny that all the hard work I put into helping the community with contacting Evill to come up with an anti hack and Mauti to give the hack to all the admins so that they can come up with some sort of way to deal with this new hack and all the work Ive put into *DAMN in the past 5 years has ment nothing. This is a fucking witch hunt I can name about 20 fucking others that use this hack but you know what, im sick of it. Im sick of getting stabbed in the back. I wont give up shit anymore. Nada!!

So in closing, I have nothing to appologize for. I should be appologized too for the way Im being treated. Ban me, kick me do whatever the hell you want. I dont give a fuck.

Voodoo..........OUT </seacrest impression>
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 03:53:28 am by .vooDoo. » Logged

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2005, 02:31:06 am »

Hey man... by Voodoo getting the exact treatment as typhy i believe that this league is not currupted.
I personally think the DBL admins did the right decision. ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS TELL 1 PERSON!...

he could of even told his team... "Hey guys dont mind me ima play a joke on these guys got some hacks up"

You want an appology?

I'm sorry your so stupid.

Crypt I'm sorry this affects you and your clan, I'm sorry it affects MP5... You should be mad at Voodoo not *DBL not BTs admins...

Rules are rules...

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 02:34:43 am »

rofl, change your sig eight.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2005, 02:36:01 am »

Look who it is coming out of the woodwork to promote his gay ass league. Just like a bottom feeder to use something like this to promote his site. What is it now, 2 years in the development. Dont you get tired of just taking about it. Your weak. Why dont you hold hands with Rapid and ride off into the sunset.

lol

Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #24 on: July 27, 2005, 03:05:50 am »

I'm at a loss for words. Typhy was blatantly cheating, I cannot stand by him. Voodoo I have known for a very long time and have worked with him on several *DAMN BL projects when we were both admins and I stand firmly by him in this case. Typhy cheated while he was still a competitive player, Voodoo cheated in an exhibition game.

Ask yourselves this:

He handed the cheat to *DAMN, why would he dig his own grave if he wanted to cheat?

Did he even play in the cbs for the finals?

Did he even play well?

Did he submit the hack before he won the BL with his clan?

Is it really worth it to boot a crucial part of this community out when he doesn't even play competitively anymore?

These are questions I would want answered if I was an admin before I made my descision.

Just my opinion from my experience with Voodoo and as an admin. Thank you for your time and please lets look at some facts before we make a descision.

Hazard

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: July 27, 2005, 03:11:30 am »

Thanks Hazard, I appreciate it. Those are all good questions. I feel its is futile now. This is a witch hunt and I just got lynched.

Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Hazard
God bless the freaks

Where is the knowledge we lost with information?

« Reply #26 on: July 27, 2005, 03:20:10 am »

I feel that in order to make the community feel safe you were convicted a little hastily. I think years of commitment to this league and this community makes this issue worthy of a proper investigation.

"The intuitive mind is a sacred gift and the rational mind is a faithful servant. We have created a society that honors the servant and has forgotten the gift."
~ Einstein
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: July 27, 2005, 03:27:52 am »

lmao, you know, now that I think of it. Did I even play in any of the CB's the season BoC won? How can you ban my clan and take there title if I never even played. Something to check.

Adult Gamers Alliance
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #28 on: July 27, 2005, 03:32:17 am »

Typhy was blatantly cheating

and Voodoo accidently cheated?

I never knew Voods or Typhy very well, both cheated in public games without warning people and both will recieve the same punishment.  Voodoo made a stupid mistake, he will recieve the same punishment as anyone else.

Call it a witch hunt if you want... except in this case the ones being punished really are "witches" (or in *DAMN's case cheaters)...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 03:45:30 am by cO.krush » Logged

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
Wombat

I'm Naked.

« Reply #29 on: July 27, 2005, 03:41:23 am »

yea voodoo made a stupid mistake.  Typhy's wasn't a mistake at all.  Typhy obviously wasnt testing out anything.  This is completely different.    THis should definately be thought over more than it was.  I've never really been a "friend" of voodoo but this is completely ridiculous.  You also have to see if he  did play in any CBs if you are planning on revoking a title from his clan.  It seems like you are either being lazy or trying to make another example.  This time the example hurts innocent people without harming a guilty one.

iMac 800 Mhz 17" Flatscreen LCD, 512 MB RAM, GeForce 4 MX 32 MB VRAM
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2005, 03:42:15 am »

Voodoo, if you know of 20 people that cheat, I think we'd like to know who it is. The witch hunt you describe, you are partly to blame for it, getting caught with a cheat. Both you and Typhy are well known members of this community, and you both got caught. Maybe you can blame it on being drunk, so be it, but it doesn't really excuse you. So you should recieve a ban.

However, if he didn't play the season in question, when BoC won, then BoC shouldn't be affected and their win should still stand.

I wonder what the names of those 20 are....(Voodoo, you can't say a thing like that, and then call a witch hunt..things like that are the cause for a witch hunt)

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2005, 03:56:46 am »

I rather be a bottom feeder then banned for cheating!

CHEATER!

So what that he's been with the community for soooooo long... fact is.. like Typhy... Voodoo did the same exact thing.. It's like commiting murder... "I didn't mean to kill him, it was an accident i was drunk"

UHH NO....

You did the crime, you pay the crime. No matter how stupid you are for what you did.
And yes i came out of the woodwork for your sorry ass. Calling me a cheater every other day...

HAHA
I NOW SAY IT AND I CAN MEAN IT!

* BTs_eight points at voodoo the village idiot

I mean come on I was an admin and knew of that rule... You were an admin for How much longer then me? Your stupidity doesn't excuse anything.

Either your extremly retarded, or just flaming stupid.

either way crime done... time to pay the piper.

here's my next promotion for ya!
* BTs_eight gives the village idiot the finger

can you understand this whole post or should i type it slower?

And yes i changed my sig...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2005, 03:59:38 am by BTs_eight » Logged

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: July 27, 2005, 03:58:04 am »

This is the original email from me to Harvey and his reply.

Yes I heard.. I will tell you the anti hack mod i have right now is 
not very good... I'm working on getting the one that the guys a iGame 
are working on... It will pick up everything this one does not. This 
one picks up GOD mode, wall hack and a few others by looking for the 
values that the hack changes.. but in checking for wall hack it will 
also think that someone using a thermal scope hacks uses a wall hack 
(they use the same values
On Jul 20, 2005, at 1:49 PM, voodoo007@comcast.net wrote:

> Also sent you a PM on the damn forums:
>
> Hey Harvey,
>
> Im sure by now you have heard that I was caught cheating on your 
> server. Well, this is half true. I already knew you were running an 
> anti cheat software and I was really curious on if it worked. I 
> know now that I probably should have told you first and I wouldnt 
> have caught as much flack as I did. Please trust me in that I dont 
> hack. I do indeed have some hacks which as soon as I got sent to 
> evil and worked with him to create an anti hack which proved 
> impossible for him to do on his side(btw, this all happened about 1 
> year ago). Alos I gave the hack to Mauti and that is how all DBL 
> admin know about it.(Mauti can confirm if need be) Mauti kept me 
> anonymous as I asked him to. Personally I really dont care if 
> anyone believes me if I hack or not I dont game on the mac side 
> anymore. I just pop on once and a while to see old friends.
>
> The real reason why Im contacting you is I would like to test my 
> hacks somemore with your permission to see how affective 
> your anti cheat software is. I will give all info to you only in 
> any form you want. Just let me know and I will find some time to 
> get on your server again. Please dont tell anyone else I would like 
> to keep this between you and I and maybe Mauti. Let me know your 
> thoughts.
>
> voo

If this was such a big deal to him, why in the hell didnt he say something to me in the first place. Why all of a sudden now does he post this in the public. I know why. He is trying to hurt me and I have a feeling Eight probably told him to go public with it. This whole thing smells fishy. Very Fishy.

voo

Adult Gamers Alliance
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #33 on: July 27, 2005, 04:00:57 am »

Just so you know just cause Harvey owns the server it doesnt make it an "eight" server.

The admins decide on whatever decision they want. Heck they could ban me too... but im not that stupid.
Also we have admins from other clans not just BTs.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #34 on: July 27, 2005, 04:05:35 am »

Im not going to be anti-Voodoo here, however there is no proof that voodoo didn't use the hack, nor is there any proof he did in CBs. There can't be indecision after the way MP5/Typhy was handled. I suppose the verdict has already been passed. I don't like the options, but in any case we just have to accept them. I sure as hell don't like the 2 years of MP5 RvS being destroyed, and I don't like it's prior RS incarnation ruined either. One person in each clan is all it took. Like it or not, it's now a done deal.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
(SiX)Sheixhundt
Forum Whore

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2005, 04:22:31 am »

VooDoo, Typhy, and anyone else who is using the
"IM THE REASON YOU KNOW ABOUT THESE HACKS,
and Im DOING THIS FOR YOUR BENEFIT bullshit defense"

You are each making this a pleasant issue to work through.
Glad to see you are all big enough to own your behavior..like men.

Thanks to all of the ANTI hack efforts you've selflessly given your time to, and all the hard work that Typhy and Voodoo and every other fucking person I've ever caught cheating has laid claim to. You are all heros in my eyes, First not because of your tireless work in attempting to bring the issue to my ignorant hick-ass redneck attention...(thankee vurry much mister), but for the fact that somehow EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU, were somehow the 'FIRST' ones to bring it to Mautis and Evils attention, and therefore you are all actually INNOCENT.  Perhaps we aren't bestowing enough credit on you, and for that I'm truly sorry
 We ran out of 'Thanks for hacking for my benefit FIRST' ribbons..

I am quaking with gratitude about the fact that ALL of you have had NO qualms about putting me, or BFG, or other admins in the difficult situation of HAVING to keep an eye out, you know, because of the antihack efforts you have been up to on my behalf.
Oh and thank you for blaming me, and disparaging our efforts to clean this game up, as you claim to wish.
And playing the friendship card, which somehow we violated by catching YOU hacking..may god forgive me.

And it gives me a cheery glow to see that holding you all to an equal standard is somehow discriminatory and that holding you accountable under formal written rules amounts to persecution..because after all, you're hacking to HELP ME!
Wow, im such a fucking ingrate.

Thanks for testing with BTs...on so many occasions...i hope your results were satisfactory.

(Oh, and Voodoo, thanks for admitting to it in writing TWICE prior to my notification to harvey, and to Typh for starring on film
so that when i tell Crypt to shove it up his fucking asshole, i can be justified saying it.)

And Crypt, to enlighten you...CORRUPT would be defined as us letting Voodoo OFF the hook, not turning him in...bc of his DAMN status. TWO separate server notifications by console, visual confirmation by TWO admins, and TWO written confessions IS the investigation, and it IS the valid proof for these punitive actions, you dipshit. Unless you can add something accurate and relevant to this discussion, stay quiet. These issues are difficult enough without having a lapdog yipping and screaming {{{{corruption-corruption}}}}}  when you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

THANKS also guys , for putting us in the difficult situation of having to decide how to proceed, when after all, you have been heroic in your efforts to help us fucking retards along in our path to wisdom. And thanks for making it even more difficult to work thru, considering your responsible positions within DAMN and personally warm feelings toward you as people (ie voodo..I really liked you). You are truly to be commended for having the insight to MUDDY UP THE FUCKING WATER FOR EVERYONE.

You think anyone of us got any satisfaction at all from this? DO YOU?

Thanks for heroically charging ahead with your experiments despite the fact that it has caused great personal distress to myself, Bfg, Harvey and Mauti.  You didnt give a second fucking thought to our friendships when '**cough** testing** (without formal and prior permission from admins and HOST) and for that, we  get to stay up at night feeling guilty that we were going to have to publicly expose you.  And then, thanks also for taking full responsibility for your actions, and making an honorable example instead of somehow using some sort of magical transference powder that turns us into bad guys for 1. doing what's right, (and what you claim as an antihack advocate would WANT done with cheaters)  and 2. doing what's fair so that everyone caught cheating will be treated the same.  I missed missed that part of your antihack efforts that included outing the other 20 that are using it...thanks for covering for them in the meantime. Helluva strategy, playing both sides of the fence here.

I would like to see your written appeal to see how the reasoning would go...an appeal that i can swallow.
To MY mind, even without written rules, i would ABSOLUTELY be taking my own ass into my own hands if i decided to go "testing' hacks  on a  server known to have AC software without telling anyone. And in that timeframe you announced that you had tested it TWICE prior without being picked up.. Well godamn....
Im so silly for not realizing that you were just being thorough after your SECOND (un-notified) bypass of the software.

I would like to see you respond to how you are being singled out or unfairly persecuted given all the circumstances of rules, and lack of notification, and admitted multiple uses of the hack publicly.

When, by the way, were we gonna get your feedback about that failure to pick you up the first two times??

As i told you when the server notified me you were cheating, once a threshold is passed, i can no longer trust you.
That threshold was passed  after the SECOND time you tested it without admin or host prior notification..
The Third Time, is globally known to be 'A Charm" ...that's on you.

The 'friendship' card is being played, the 'we are bad guys for betraying you' card, and the 'I have a responsible position, therefore Im above the law'  card oh and of course, the 'hey, Im on YOUR side" card.
Each and every one of you have astounded me with your code of honor.
I ask, as you read this to place responsibility squarely where it is due. And that is NOT on our shoulders.

Here is my mantra to keep my head on straight as we really get into this stuff,
and as the admins make the difficult decision to treat everyone (friend or foe) exactly the same when caught with proof....

--------------
"I am not the bad guy. I did not load the Hack. I did not test it publicly, I Did what was right. I did what was fair.
You loaded the Hack in a public game. You broke the rules.
You tested my trust, and attempted to blame me in the end...
SO FUCK YOU!
---------------

I discovered why the buddha laughs.
The truth is so horrifying, it's funny.
Croosch
God bless the freaks

Absolute Lunacy

« Reply #36 on: July 27, 2005, 04:36:18 am »

On that note I'de like to give Sheix a big Thanks for helping the fight against cheaters! Grin

• Unit iX • America's Army • [iX^]tox!c^1 •
• *nRg • Ghost Recon • *cO.krush •
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #37 on: July 27, 2005, 04:40:49 am »

He deserves it, he's done a lot on his own time. Raven Shield is virtually starting a new for the record books, with the help of more people like sheix, it will be a damn good community.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
|ΕK|*Deora*

« Reply #38 on: July 27, 2005, 05:03:17 am »

VooDoo, you're so full of shit trying to justify your cheating. 

Put it this way, any honorable gamer, does not even have a single cheat, or attempted to google a cheat, etc.  The fact you've had these cheats in your computer, and there's no way for us to know when you used them, or who you gave them to(especially because you won't tell), makes you an even worse cheater.  That whole obsession with winning by any means necessary, got you here.  That whole speech on how you claimed you and BoC were so good, HAH, out the door. Why were you so good?  because you were the first ones to get these hacks up and working, and effectively used?  You're stupid and pathetic.  No honor in your strategies.  You're just a sorry ass mother fucking cheater.  Glad you got caught with your hand in the cookie jar.  And for you to say "I just wanted to see if they worked"

Hah!

Too bad curiosity killed the cat  clapping hands

Again, good riddance.  Cool lol

spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #39 on: July 27, 2005, 05:07:45 am »

Okay that does it. Watch the godamn flaming./

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -