*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 01:28:57 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Typhy perma banned  (Read 4360 times)
BTs_eight

Ka-BoOM!

« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2005, 08:40:37 pm »

Not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but.. . If all that was required to catch Typhy was to observe through him while he was using these cheats.. . I must say, I find it rather unbelivable that the guys who would inherently by clan association spend the most time observing through Typhy, not notice anything for these said "6 months".

*Brandishes his pitchfork and torch*

I agree with Joka...
So you cheated now? But not then? Does this mean that any matches that mp5 had should be voided?
Only fair when you don't play fair yourself...

And seriously how would a clan memember play with his clans for years and not see any foul play?

I guess NOW i can change my signiture.

*DAMN VOODOO GOT CAUGHT!
X1|MARCO

X1|MARCO

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2005, 09:18:32 pm »

I'm not sure if anyone had already posted this... just happened to run across it in the old archives...

Re: What makes one player better than another?
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2002, 10:58:22 pm »

There are many things, one of the things that I think is definantly most inportant is aim, When I was playing against Xo, he moves okay etc. but not great, but has an amazing aim, because of that he almost beat me, There are diffrent kinds of players, there are the 1v1 players, who are good either against large numbers of tangos, or in 1v1s, or both. Then you've got your team players, these are players who own when you put them with a good team, but when their alone, or with a weaker team, aren't as good, and then there are your players who have both skills.

Actually Psyks, I don't find that connection is a big deal, it's all in getting used to playing on it. I get more lag than lots of 56k people, I got the nice cable up here, but it's split into 3 parts, and I live in Alaska. I think that when it comes to connection, it's all in knowing what your connection can handle, and what it can't. For an example, I know that I am a better player if I can hit people from a medium distance, I am not a sniper or anything, and I never stop moving, so I'm not that good at really long range, and at close range I get a lot of lag, this is a tactic that I have had to adapt to sence I got ban from GameRanger, IP joining causes me more lag, so I am not able to get into as many of the close range battles as I used to do.

Using lots of ammo can be very good at times, I get so many kills by just firing whole clips in the genral direction of the enimey as I side step. Another key thing is movment, this is somthing that I make sure that everyone who has passed my training into AK knows, is that always moving is what wins. If you watch me play, you'll never see me stop, always sidesteping, going backwards etc. I see a lot of newbies stop and shoot when they get out their pistols, at close range, acuracy isn't all that inportant, I would say that movement is the most inportant part of being a good player. There are many other things like being able to judge where a tango is moving to after you get them on your HB so that you can nade there.

-Typhy

don't piss me off - i have a gun =)
Brutha
Forum Whore

Assumption is the brother of all fuck ups

« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2005, 12:43:14 am »

I'm not sure I can see where you're going with this....

Act beautifully, not dutyfully!
[a] kitkat

I've got tone...

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2005, 10:46:55 pm »

I'm not sure I can see where you're going with this....

It's like fucking Christmas over here Brutha...  Thats what he is getting at. 
dr.Skillz

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2005, 07:46:28 am »

typhy had to have cheated in most CB's. Typhy u would completly own us in the CB;s that u guys won i mean the best shots ive ever seen, then later that night or what ev u would join a server and u would get completly raped by most of dr and other clans. Like the last Cb between dr. and -Mp5- at the last minute we played typhy and myst vs me and Blake and typhy you had the most insanse running shots from across the map. (streets on a the green hallway, i was up at green base peaking and typhy runs across the create room and headshots me...with auto... sorry typhy you did cheat that game.   gg on the perma ban
c| King.of.Pop

The Thriller

« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2005, 01:50:45 pm »

plus, typhy had been using that "im ALL the way in Alaska" excuse forever now.  what a load of crap.  Ive seen plenty of U.S. and Euro players with worse pings play just fine in all sorts of situations, but Typhy was always so against playing on other people's servers during cb's. 

hmmm now i guess we know why...

Grammy award winning killer...
BTs_GhostSniper
God save the Royal Whorealots

SUA SPONTE

« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2005, 03:16:25 pm »

Okay guys, I think Typhy has been burned in effigy enough...he can't even come in here and defend himself.  We all know he cheated.  Hopefully he will live and learn.  I'm gonna go ahead and lock this thread now.

"On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory."

-General of the Army Douglas MacArthur
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads