*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 13, 2024, 05:38:28 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Typhy perma banned  (Read 4361 times)
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster
God save the Royal Whorealots

« on: July 25, 2005, 07:27:13 am »

Cheating won't be tolerated, any use of hacks, long distance view cheats, night vision cheats,... will end in a perma ban from the *DAMN Battle League and all parts of the *DAMN R6 website for at least 1 year. Further we will forward your IP address and GameRanger account number to the GameRanger Multiplayer Service. Cheating doesn't pay off!

According to our  no-cheating policy, Typhy was banned from the entire *DAMN website and his accounts are suspended until further notice(perma ban). Beside that Scott "Evill" Kevill was informed and MP5 will be disqualified from all previous and running seasons and events, because we can't ensure that Typhy played fair and didn't use any hacks in clanbattles.

The members of MP5 are right now not affected by the violations of their clan leader, but a final verdict has to be made yet.  The verdict will be announced at this thread within the next 48hours.

Cheating won't be tolerated. It destroys gaming.

Regards,

*DAMN Mauti in the name of the *DBL admin team

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
0 Duncan Idaho

Crucify the ego, before its far to late.

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2005, 09:54:31 am »

Most of us on GR really appreciate the rapid response from DAMN. Thanks guys and keep up the good work.

Sorry for Mp5, but wether they knew about typhy's indiscretions or not, they should have to pay the piper

Two scenarios:

1) Mp5 was incredibly oblivious of their clanmate's (*cough*...*leader's*...*cough*) behavior over the last 6 months (yes, you read that right, they didn't notice anything unusual for 6 months of admitted cheating)

2) They knew about it and condoned and/or ignored it.

Either option is incredibly irresponsible behavior for the "top" clan on the DBL. Like it or not, being at the top of the list requires special consideration with regards to "doping" scandals.

Thanks again DAMN for providing an outlet for issues like this.

Little angel go away. Come again some other day. I'll never hear a word you say. The devil has my ear today...
Maniac

kill them all!!!

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 10:07:54 am »

What the fuck do you mean the members of MP5 right now are not fucking effected? We had no fucking clue, and Duncan fuck you,and fuck you again. Shut the fuck up with bullshit about us, i am so upset right now as it is, and the last thing i, or anyone ex-members of MP5 need are a dumbass talking about something he doesn't have a fucking clue about. Anyways there will be no judgment on the members of MP5 at all. Like i have said, and Typhy said in his post we had no idea of his actions. For someone to accuse me of otherwise is not only an insult, but a slap in the fucking face. Go jump off a fucking brige or something, don't post here when you don't have a single fucking clue of what is going on.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 10:10:24 am by Maniac » Logged

-MP5- season X winners RvS Team.
0 Duncan Idaho

Crucify the ego, before its far to late.

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2005, 10:13:24 am »

Like i have said, and Typhy said in his post we had no idea of his actions.

I assume this means you are choosing option 1 from my post?

Little angel go away. Come again some other day. I'll never hear a word you say. The devil has my ear today...
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2005, 10:22:52 am »

Before this degenerates any more guys please take a step back. Im more than aware there is some very emotionally charged people regarding the situation right now but this is not helping anyone.
 Typhy was caught and delt will accordingly - and a clear statment with the reasons behind it regarding the clan -MP5- will be made shortly as Mauti has stated

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
||DeStrOyEr||

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2005, 11:06:29 am »

k sry bfg i didn't see the video before. i accept he cheats Shocked Shocked... but he always will stay my friend.

-DeSt

*NeVeR StOp KiLLiNg YoUr EnEmIeS*   -DeSt
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2005, 12:23:52 pm »

Evill made a reply about the typhy issue in the B&G main chat...

<< Evill joined the room >>Evill: This time, it's personal.<< Maniac left GameRanger >><< Evill left the room >>

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2005, 02:03:30 pm »

Not to stick my nose where it doesn't belong, but.. . If all that was required to catch Typhy was to observe through him while he was using these cheats.. . I must say, I find it rather unbelivable that the guys who would inherently by clan association spend the most time observing through Typhy, not notice anything for these said "6 months".

*Brandishes his pitchfork and torch*

[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2005, 03:40:09 pm »

I don't see why people are upset. He repeatedly posted that he "didn't give a fuck" about any of us or about anything the *DAMN admins did to him.

Oh... and try this for fun... go to the Advanced Search page and enter "fuck" in the Search For field, "Typhy" in the By User field and check the results. 7 pages of hate. (I would have posted the search results URL here, but the site doesn't work that way)

I say good riddence.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 03:42:29 pm by [:] Mr. T » Logged

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2005, 03:54:32 pm »

well there's somthing i never noticed, handy advanced search features!!

(ps. T its 8 pages for the entire forum)

- Edit... Can't be bothered to reply again, we're drifting from the topic. however Niklot if you had access to all areas of the forums your search results would search those sections and would then bring up 8 yes, eight pages of results! ... hence why i said 8 for the entire forum!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 07:27:27 pm by BFG » Logged

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
cO.libre

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2005, 07:23:21 pm »

(ps. T its 8 pages for the entire forum)

lol...  Cool

- oops sorry trying to edit my post not yours leen!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2005, 07:27:14 pm by BFG » Logged

cO.libre - The Chosen Ones<br />www.thechosenones.us
NiKLoT

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2005, 07:23:55 pm »

nope its 7 Cheesy
[:] Mr. T

STFU

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2005, 07:37:09 pm »

7... 8... who cares. It's a lot.

[:] Special Forces Clan [:] http://www.specialforcesclan.org
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2005, 08:34:18 pm »

I have yet to make a very decisive public statement, because quite frankly I have been taken very off guard by recent events and suffer my own guilt for never looking on my own partner as I examined,and did as much as I could as a mere member of this community, to cease cheating. All cheating must be put to an end, and I will do everything in my limited power here to make sure of it. I have failed many people here by not finding out and acting on the little hints that would be oh so obvious to an opponent.

I have addressed Typhy on this issue in the past and as a "friend"  of his for 5 years, I took his word that he didn't cheat as the 100% truth. Sure there were things that in hindsight become obvious:

-Returning after long absences at 100% playing ability
-A Rambo-esque playing style that worked better than the caution of many
-The ability to stun even the rest of the, then, impressive MP5 roster.

Even though his shouting of the magic words "NOW WE WIN" or "We won't loose again." didn't click to me, because I've had a feeling similar to that, although it doesn't usually work out as well as when he acted on that feeling... well I guess for him he had more than just a little rush to go on. I never looked at him as someone who would do this because he was so outspoken against it. I really took far too much of what he said as the truth.

I built up a trust with him for so long, when you all out there feel betrayed that he would do this to the community, think what it would be like for the people who were very close to him and were lied to. Some can find it in themselves to forgive him, but right now I still can hardly accept what has occurred.

I wish to publicly thank Sheix, BFG, and the others involved in this effort to stop hackers. Within the next 2 weeks, hopefully there will be more than just video clips to help us all.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
Kangaroo

« Reply #14 on: July 26, 2005, 04:34:23 am »

It will be interesting to see how many other players lose the "ability" to play well with the introduction of an antihack.
KoS.frizzle.

« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2005, 06:28:57 am »

It will be interesting to see how many other players lose the "ability" to play well with the introduction of an antihack.

Personally, I didn't see anyone yet..
we:JollyRoger

Make Love Not War

« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2005, 09:42:10 am »

Ok, now that we have bashed Typhy for cheating and he's got banned (hopefully not returning under another name and cheat again), I hope we move on and continue to enjoy the games. I also hope no one accuses others of cheating or hacking without proof. That includes me! Hell, I've been accused of hacking because I can kill with my average ping of 300-450... hope those who accused me (seriously or in a jest) are aware that in order to kill them, I prefired 3 minutes beforehand... Angry
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don&#039;t make me smack you.

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2005, 09:45:26 am »

WTF.. you told me you used a hack.. the shoot with one eye coved hack.. you damn pirate   lol clapping hands We need more love

Djing isn&#039;t realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it&#039;s about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ&#039;s:they love it, they live for it.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2005, 03:38:28 pm »

Check the BTs server page and I think you'll see a growing list

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
KoS.frizzle.

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2005, 04:58:11 pm »

Check the BTs server page and I think you'll see a growing list

I meant that I didn't see anyone that really lose the "ability" to play well since the introduction of the antihack..
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads