*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 11, 2024, 12:43:47 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Meeting-point for Finalists  (Read 15414 times)
Ghoul
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2003, 07:07:46 pm »

Well said Gambit....you did indeed have a schedule worked out with Flies for us to do 2 cbs on Sunday. When Collective overtook !, Luckily you also had an itinerary set with collective (even though you couldnt make the second cb.)

Either way, we did not have all of our players available for our first round cb's but we had to procede within the timeframes laid out in the rules.

I would hope that the finals could procede as scheduled and all the clans that deserve to play, get to play.

I have just one question...
WHERE IS THE LOOOVE!?

Ghoulio
[one] Revolt
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2003, 07:08:54 pm »

Roll Eyes

hey you guys i was just fuckin with ya....extention is cool.....i just wanted to see how pissed everyone got...anyways...if it is an extention i agree,,,,,a 16 cb battle royale

that will make up for teh scheduling incident

gl ..you guys
.::|N|SOC

« Reply #62 on: November 11, 2003, 07:23:19 pm »

is this for real? was that really revolt?

"I'm #2... and #1 is waaaaay overrated"

NETWORK :::: http://cwdim.com/forum
Da? Swiftkill

Swiftkill

« Reply #63 on: November 11, 2003, 07:40:11 pm »

I say you guys just get it over with tongiht and stop fighting. gl teams

Embarrassed  Roll Eyes

Tongue

If you are not Swift, you are nothing.

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #64 on: November 11, 2003, 07:47:41 pm »

I think the problem for N, swift, is that tonight, is actually 2:30pm for their guys on the west coast, which places them squarely at work.  But talking to revolt, it seems that he has agreed to allow for the extention, which i think brings us up to all 4 clans agreeing.

"oh no, here's come's the death."
Aramarth
Forum Whore

« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2003, 08:14:54 pm »

OH MY WORD.... TY SPLINTER!!!

Shocked someone finally got the message... Shocked

wub you splin!

The wOOt is your friend. Trust the wOOt.

The worst part of being an admin is trying to remember to color your text every time... Wink
I own the former VT supercomputer node 177 wOOt! http://www.tcf.vt.edu/
Revolt

Death is certain, Life is not!!

« Reply #66 on: November 11, 2003, 08:32:11 pm »

yes this is revolt...yes i agree....to extention....gl to you both....
i just wanted to see ya sweat a lil.....

but make sure its a 16cb match.....hehe

[01] Revolt?
BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #67 on: November 11, 2003, 09:10:12 pm »

Mauti ...

FahQ2 although a beautiful man, is not the leader of BTs.

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
Civrock
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #68 on: November 11, 2003, 09:50:55 pm »

Alright then the normal shedule continues. ! and N you gonna have to fight tonight at the given time. If only one clan should appear rule number 29 will apply.

i think the agreement of the clanleaders doesnt count anymore...
mauti has spoken!
it has to be played this evening at the default time...

z][t-Civic
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 09:51:46 pm by z][t-Civic » Logged

~Formerly known as "Civic"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/civrock
Toxic::Joka
Forum Whore

Now available in PC flavour.

« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2003, 10:05:17 pm »

Just in case you missed the point: it's up to you, ! and N, to contact the other clan leaders. I only look tomorrow if they all gave their bless to extend the finals or not.

This is [one] Revolt...I am replying in regards to the acceptance of the cb final extension.....I would agree, but i can not due to the fact, that we too had scheduling problems..yet we worked it out....the rush of cb twice in two days, did not allow us to get every member from the [one] clan into a finals match as we desired...if this extension is passed...we too should have the same freedoms to schedule a 2 hour cb ..in a week...like ...N and !////

I never really answer these things but...some people were speaking on our behalf....so i had to..

Revolt

Embarrassed Roll Eyes

yes this is revolt...yes i agree....to extention....gl to you both....
i just wanted to see ya sweat a lil.....

but make sure its a 16cb match.....hehe

Alright then the normal shedule continues. ! and N you gonna have to fight tonight at the given time. If only one clan should appear rule number 29 will apply.

i think the agreement of the clanleaders doesnt count anymore...
mauti has spoken!
it has to be played this evening at the default time...

z][t-Civic

What are you going on about civic, its not even "tomorrow" yet. An now all the leaders have given a go. Mauti made that statement after revolt had played is oh-so hilarious joke on us   Cheesy

Why dont you let the man speak for himself. Certanly you can wait for a new season a couple more days.

.::|N| DIESEL

« Reply #70 on: November 11, 2003, 10:05:55 pm »

Civic-

I think a more suitable quote for your profile should read:  "Why be a LEADER, when its easier to be a FOLLOWER!" Grin

Just a thought... No harm intended... Wink

_D
"I'm #1 so why try harder."
Noto- "I'm sorry The .::|N|etwork isn't there to pump up the season like we have in the past.  You'll just have to wait for your shot next season."
| ! | Dutchman

One day I fly away

« Reply #71 on: November 11, 2003, 10:53:44 pm »

Where is the BTs clanleader stating that they are ok with it.

I see a yes from:
SL
c|
One

We need 1 more. Bts

| ! | Dutchman
Fridge!

« Reply #72 on: November 11, 2003, 10:59:39 pm »

This really blows, if the core and network are booted off that eliminates 40% of our finals competition, so we'll never know where we stand this season against 40% of the finalists.  That is just lame the way I see it, I don't wanna see anything in the finals decided by forfeit.  What an unsatisfying way to close the season, we'll never truly know who deserved to take 1st in the finals. Secondly I notice BTs has won more games than the one clan, ranking them higer, therefore BTs would be in position to play yet another cb round against us, and the collective another round against [one].  Just a repeat of the first round of finals, that is so annoying.  So if we can't reach consensus as it appears we can't, and the core and network drop out, then at least set it to BTs plays the collective and we play the one clan.

Overall this situation sucks.

"Fridge killing all 3 of us 6 games in a row and his other players pretty much blew ass... it was dodgy because we did have some of our best players in that mock cb, and for us to lose not really to their team but fridge alone was quite odd, us, being some of the best players of last season."
Civrock

« Reply #73 on: November 11, 2003, 11:00:51 pm »

hey,

What are you going on about civic, its not even "tomorrow" yet. An now all the leaders have given a go. Mauti made that statement after revolt had played is oh-so hilarious joke on us   Cheesy

Why dont you let the man speak for himself. Certanly you can wait for a new season a couple more days.

joka... doesnt matter if all clanleader agreed or not. mauti?s last post counts and that?s it i think. why wait till tomorrow when this cb has to be played today at the default time?

Civic-
I think a more suitable quote for your profile should read:  "Why be a LEADER, when its easier to be a FOLLOWER!"

diesel... that what mauti said is what i think too, like i said in my post earlier in this thread. it?s more that he agreed with my opinion in his last post. it has to be played today... and 2nd round of finals can start tomorrow... as planned.

i just wanted to remind u that he made a new decision after the "clanleader agreement possibility" one and that this counts now.

and: i?m not a "follower"... i just respect his decisions, what u should do too![/color] Smiley

z][t-Civic
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 11:03:32 pm by z][t-Civic » Logged

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #74 on: November 11, 2003, 11:12:14 pm »

Mauti made his decision because Revolt at first said he was against it.  Revolt has since changed his mind.  They are not independent of each other.  Mauti had thought that the clan agreement possibility had failed.  Now it is clear that it has not failed.  

Don't you want to see a fair Finals take place?

BTs_Colin

Not Gorfs Brother

« Reply #75 on: November 11, 2003, 11:13:55 pm »

i'm pretty sure you guys have to do it tonight.

our agreement doesn't matter. the CB must be played tonight. winner takes 2 wins. if we did agree this would drag on even longer then it has. the best thing is to play the CB ASAP. if N and ! don't like the super big CB it is their fault they did not CB 1 per day.

however,if eight asks me i'll ask him not to agree.

you knew the rules when you signed up for the league. there needs to be a bottomline somewhere, you can't just keep pedalling backwards spiralling falling stumbling meandering wandering dragging sentences on. we have euro members they managed to get on and CB with us.

if N gets less then 6 wins in tonight (TUESDAY JOKA!!! TODAY is tomorrow!!!) we would get the wild card automatically (more wins, higher seed) so that is the outcome we want most.

if they can't CB within the time they all knew about well ahead of time then IMO (NOT MY CLAN"s opinion) a forfeit is a reasonable solution (or Core advancing because of higher seeding). all this he said she said is bs.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2003, 11:17:13 pm by BTs_Colin » Logged

i'm the DP facial when your searching for teen
.::|N|SOC

« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2003, 11:29:54 pm »

no.

whats bs is the schedule which favors euro clans over us clans, while being fair to NEITHER.

whats bs is a clan leader taking what has been the hottest topic of BL for several days, with a deadline fast approaching, and make a 'just kidding' post which turns the whole thing upside-down again. mauti posted after revolt's post, in response to it. BTs probably didnt bother to respond after the initiative had failed because of revolt's post. we had a solution working there for a few hours, screwed up by someone who now says he was 'just kidding'

whats also bs is blaming it on core and N. or saying that N is not cooperating.

a strict interpretation of the rules would hold the score at 1-1 right now, each team having forfeit one cb. N was there on sunday, Core was there yesterday.

We'll see what happens today. I have kids to feed and get to bed. Can't really "schedule" around that. Be on later maybe.

"I'm #2... and #1 is waaaaay overrated"

NETWORK :::: http://cwdim.com/forum
Civrock

« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2003, 11:50:00 pm »

hey soc,

like i wrote in an earlier post... i have a chatlog from Flies talking to Noto where he says that N cant cb on sunday. that?s why Core hasnt been online.

however... i can see the cb "| ! | vs .::|N|" running right now... i hope the discussion is over with that.

z][t-Civic

c| Splinter

[the_co||ective]

« Reply #78 on: November 12, 2003, 12:12:24 am »

I sincerely doubt it Civic.  Core is the highest ranking seed that still has a chance to lose, meaning that even if they lose to N, they still advance to the next round.  They will either play c| or SL, and i'm sure we'll find ourselves right back in this all again.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2003, 12:21:47 am by c| Splinter » Logged

Civrock

« Reply #79 on: November 12, 2003, 12:24:34 am »

i just say: default times...

.::|N| had problems with em too, but now finally the cb is running after all these discussions. so why can?t it work the same with c| and SL? one cb each day, like it is written in the rules. no need to make a "best of 16"...
Wink Smiley

z][t-Civic

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads