*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:44:35 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  *DAMN (Moderators: *DAMN Mauti, BFG)
| | |-+  Back In *DAMN
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Back In *DAMN  (Read 3152 times)
*DAMN Silent Killer
*DAMN
Forum Whore

« on: December 23, 2002, 09:22:36 pm »

Hurray santa mauti brought me a good present, a ticket back into *DAMN =)

I just wanted to say that i think *DAMN is doing great and with lots of active members(me , my bro, snake, kilzo, mauti, bander, sun) yay

thx alot mauti and i hope we get back on the BL soon so we can pwn some serious ass

=)

-SK

Qotes of the week!
?TF6*Kilzo!: I just watched sk own him, and typhy gave up
†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2002, 02:16:43 am »

I have a suggestion that might help you stay in DAMN......stop posting in the forum like you said you would do and don't impersonate and act dumb on Gameranger.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
Mattster

I have Retired.

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2002, 02:54:06 am »

Welcome back SK. Glad to have you. Grin

Retired Mac RS Player.
Flame

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2002, 05:08:03 am »

Yes, congrats, but do take Infect's advice.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2002, 11:03:19 pm »

Congratulations.  Maybe now you will CB |?K| with NO excuses! (He always has a "NO" excuse)

I suggest you take everyone's advice.  Last night, you were extremely immature TK'ing me in Silvio's game.  You thought you could get the best of me, and in the end, I got the best of you.  You will never get away with TK'ing me or Gimping me without me retaliating, so for future reference, don't try it again kid.  It's extremely annoying and I'm sure Mauti doesn't want a *DAMN member acting so g'damn immature tk'ing others in games.  Angry If you have beef against me, CB me and take it out on me in the Clan Battle.  Otherwise, don't try any funny stuff that will end up biting you in the ass again.  You should know damn better that I won't let you get away with walking up behind me in a game and TK'ing me.  So just don't try it again and please, end your "noob" ways.  TK'ing is extremely lame and I won't let you get away with it.  Especially when you TK me.  Anyways, hope your new rebirth in *DAMN brings a better, more respectable SK.   Otherwise, the problem child is back at it again with a clan tag to abuse...  (Don't get all offended, just take my criticism for what it is)
Casper
Forum Whore

Shut it

« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2002, 01:01:51 am »

Sorry this is Kinda off topic but i have to say this
Rapid People cb all the time and beat them and you always come up with an excuse saying it was cheap in one way or another then you changle people like they have no lives and when some one says no you always bring it up one way or another about how they should cb if they are not scared. Maybe they dont like how you act during a cb or maybe they dont like the lagg from your host i dont know and I dont care. O and Damn is only and R6 Clan right now.  One more thing if your going to call some one a name or try to insult them call them something more creative then a noob.

Casper
BtW-Nj Sk, Could u lock this thread to?

The marines are so good they took a jeep into some Iraq village trying to get ambushed, they refueled 6 times and did everything they could to get ambushed. and didn't!
Then the same people take in a army jeep and try not to get ambushed and they do. but the marines kill them all and go home.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2002, 02:09:43 am »

Welcome back SK.. - Though looking at your earlier posts, you've not learned your lesson whatsoever. Just shut the fuck up on the forums, and don't be an asshole in games.  

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2002, 10:11:23 pm »

TYPHY SHUT THE FUCK UP HERE AND ALL THE OTHERS WHO ATTACK OR CRITISIZE HIM RIGHT NOW, WHO DIDNT DO ANYTHING TO U THIS TIME. STFU

IT WAS U WHO INSULTED SK LAST TIME - he was not an angel but - IT WAS U WHO INSULTed HIM. STOP PROVOCATING HERE!!!!

I AM SO SICK OF U PPL , he only posted thet he is back without saying anything to you. But u start to provacate him - this time evry body can see it and read it who began. ( this is not on

Btw u cant say that he did not learn anything b/c u did not even prove him.
And he is a Comunity member he has the right to post here as often as HE wants. And he only can learn out of mistakes - when u dont let him make some, the he will never learn anything!

AND THOSE OF U WHO DONT LIKE HIM FOR ANY REASON SHUT UP! THIS IS NO FLAME WAR  THREAT. U DONT LIKE HIM? DONT POST HERE. THAT IS EASY AND PREVENT US FROM PROBLEMS.

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
*DAMN Exe1{utioner
*DAMN

BOHICA....!

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2003, 08:55:35 pm »

damn straight, holo

Typhy, Rapid, seriously...get lost.  You come into this thread and start bitching.  You little wankers cry about how everyone else just keeps on pissing you off.  Now, last time I checked, this forum thread mentioned NOTHING of you two pansys.  So dont come in here and piss/moan/fondlemrmuffy about how sk/everyone else is the one reason that you guys do what you do.  Everyone knows you two are full of shit.  Get a clue.  Cut the crap.  You guys want everyone else to "stop the antagonizing".  Ha!  What horse shit!  Do you not see your 2 posts as antagonizing in text?Huh Are you two really that stupid?  Christ...

Congrats and w/b little bro, its lonely in *DAMN w/o you

P.S. Lock this thread, for more bullshit/hot air/mrmuffysemen will be spread

Who is that chick in my picture?Huh
*drools*
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2003, 01:44:10 pm »

Exec, I know you really really want to defend your lil bro and act as if he's innocent, but he brought it upon himself.  I simply pointed out certain FACTS that he needs to NOT overlook.    It just pisses me off how much he runs his mouth when I join games where he's in it(Not to forget his TK'ing as well).  This is where I come back and leave him messages to think about...  It bothers me to see him act so innocent, and be so deceitful to his clanmates...   Anyways, letting him and others know not to act the fool, or get treated like one...  

And yes Hologram, I have a right to let him know my feelings upon his actions against me.
[[EUR]] HoloGram

Don't worry be happy

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2003, 03:59:23 pm »

Rapid. u have the right to tell him your feelings, ok - then do it personaly - there for this forum has Personal messanging on! SO USE IT. That what u posted here was not important for all members. It was nothing more then a personal attack. So if u want to attack someone do it somewhere else, but not in the poblic boards!!!

veni, vidi, vici
#SKUL Mr. President (Founder & Leader)
*DAMN Exe1{utioner
*DAMN

BOHICA....!

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2003, 06:16:29 pm »

Go post your bullshit somewhere else.  This is obviosly not the thread to start shit in.  Oh, and here is a snippet of you innocence.   If you don't belive SK, you can belive me, because I was right next to the computer when this happend.  

I was playing with some KoS's

Rapid comes into the game "SK YOU SUCK ASS WTF YOU STUPID NEWB''

everyone tells him to shut up

he wounds me for a few rounds(on my team) than he tks me and gets booted
he comes back wounds me tks me(Says it was an acident)
and the next round in team chat so the host cant hear it
"That wasnt no accident and die newb" and he tks me ....this is stupid im so sick of him

How is that for bringing it on himself?

Good job, AK guys.  You have destroyed another decent thread once again.

Admins plz lock this thread so there is no more bullshit from them.  

*begs admins*
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Who is that chick in my picture?Huh
*drools*
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2003, 07:25:23 pm »

Err, Exe: Shut the fuck up. This thread was dead, and you brought it back up. - Notice that no one had posted in it in 10 days or so, it was dead and you brought it back up asking for someone to lock it, how dumb can you be? - Tell your dumbass brother to lock  it, since he started it, he can lock it.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2003, 10:30:45 pm »

Go post your bullshit somewhere else.  This is obviosly not the thread to start shit in.  Oh, and here is a snippet of you innocence.   If you don't belive SK, you can belive me, because I was right next to the computer when this happend.  

I was playing with some KoS's

Rapid comes into the game "SK YOU SUCK ASS WTF YOU STUPID NEWB''

everyone tells him to shut up

he wounds me for a few rounds(on my team) than he tks me and gets booted
he comes back wounds me tks me(Says it was an acident)
and the next round in team chat so the host cant hear it
"That wasnt no accident and die newb" and he tks me ....this is stupid im so sick of him

How is that for bringing it on himself?

Good job, AK guys.  You have destroyed another decent thread once again.

Admins plz lock this thread so there is no more bullshit from them.  

*begs admins*
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

LMAO!!!  I have no need or desire to even acknowledge SK's prescence on GR, let alone a game(He's on IGNORE).  I came in that game and he decided to start insulting me and calling me names.  After being warned to stfu by SiLvIo(the host) and everyone else, he didn't and he then resorted to gimping me/tk'ing me.  That's when I blew a fuse and turned on him and gave him a dose of his own medicine.  BTW, I have no problem admitting that yes, I did TK SK like 3 games in a row after he first TK'ed me, and then gimped me(He resorted to gimping after being warned not to TK)  Nice try with lying to others in "Private Forums" where I can't defend myself.  Even SiLvIo got pissed at SK and told him to STFU!  But of course, SK thinks he's ok to insult me and cause trouble when I come in a game since it's "me".  He's learning the hard way, but he's learning... Wink
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2003, 12:28:05 am »

I have enough of this childish behaviour from all sides.

LOCKED!

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads