*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 03:00:06 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bush Backs Hate, Runs for Political Cover, Declares War on Gays  (Read 2756 times)
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2004, 03:18:29 am »

You know this is funny.
As some of you know I live in one of the most anti-homosexual states in the union (The state being Texas). Now personally I am rather indifferent to the subject of gays getting married. If they want to be as miserable as the rest of us then so be it. Anyhow we have a good amount of "anti-gay" legislation going about the capital building in Austin, and I was shocked to realize that our governor had just been caught in the act with the secretary of state. The two-faceness of governor Rick Perry is just outstanding. For those of you who dont know, Rick Perry is one of Dubya's closest political confidants.

Cos, do you have a link to a report on this? It's been floating around the web for a while (especailly on the leftist sites I go to) but I've never heard that he and the secretary of state we CAUGHT IN THE ACT OF ASS FUCKING.

Is this is true, it's pure, pure gold.

So not only is Bush a hater, but he hates his closest friends. (he also hates Cheny's daughter). Either that, and this is the most exciting point, or he's lying about his true feelings on same sex relations in order to pander to a group of people he disagrees with.

Wowa.

It calls into question all of his professed values, beliefs, tenets, his conversion to christianity (is he sincere or not), his policies in general ... basically lays a circumstanial case that Americans have no clue who the real Bush is.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2004, 06:48:23 am by x1| Sixhits » Logged

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
Jeb
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

i heart ghostsniper's austrian wife

« Reply #21 on: February 26, 2004, 06:27:12 am »

Alaric has a good point,

I can see a reason for letting women vote, letting slaves be free, letting us drink again, but to stop people from getting married, get real.

Now i'm 100% sure that Bondo & loudnuts will not be voting for bush.

No sig pics please! - Mauti
Next time you get a ban, Jeb.
|?K|*R@p1d*: i mean, i'm like the worst rs player ever
kami
God bless the freaks

You're not a man without *NADS.

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2004, 12:55:20 pm »

Sixhits, that also lays down an important question... is Bush really homosexual? I mean, he's been complimenting news reporters for their looks in the past... Wink

*NADS toilet cleaner goldylocks

'There is nothing divine about morality, it is a purely human affair.' - Albert Einstein
'With soap, baptism is a good thing.' - Robert G. Ingersoll
"Sixhits"
*DAMN Supporter
Forum Whore

Monkey see, monkey do

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2004, 07:59:48 pm »

I know kami!

Remember his "you've got a pretty face" line with the Canadian Premire's PR guy?

I was totally wtf-ed out on that one.

Perhaps that's why he was grounded in '72. They caught him with his pants down and a dick in his mouth.

Hell, we all know that the biggest homophobs are those that have the greatest secret gay lust.

"Perhaps, the most important thing to remember about that which we are faced with: Fascism, at its core, is a fraud. It promises the triumphal resurrection of the nation, and delivers only devastation. Strength without wisdom is a chimera, resolve without competence a travesty."
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2004, 08:27:26 pm »

lol, and so elequently put Wink

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2004, 02:46:13 am »

while this amendment is bad, its only part of what bush wants to do to the constitution. what about required military service for everyone ages 19-27. not only does he want to put this into the constitution, but hes not doing it until 2005. which means he misses the elections, and garuntees it has a better chance of becoming law. how scary is that?

oh, and secertary of education calls a  teachers org a "terrorist organization" read about it here: http://www.cnn.com/2004/EDUCATION/02/23/paige.terrorist.nea/

i rarely post in politcal topics, but this is too much.

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Cutter

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum

« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2004, 03:12:13 am »

spike you can't believe everything you see on the internet. it would take something around the size of world war 2 to even bring the draft back. the word draft alone makes people cringe. and mandatory service? short of an alien invasion that  enslaves the human race, forcing us to breed children built for warfare...mandatory service will never happen. and if bush did actually try to pull that off, not only would it be shot down with the quickness, but the people (myself included) would definitly rise up and take this mutha back.

Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn.
spike
*DAMN Supporter
God bless the freaks

« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2004, 04:21:11 am »

okay on further examination the evidence for that point seems sort of slim. but for the record, it wasnt something i just pulled of the net, it was a hot topic at my school recently. i do stand by everything else i've saod(except maybe that thing about the goat, tube sock and un ripe banana)

<<Evill is now known as Evill.aHa!>>

Let the Hump never die...

Retired into WoW:
- noripcord 60 warrior -
- server stormrage -
Soup

eh?

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2004, 02:25:32 pm »

Wink :ogaypower4liiiiife Angry Huh
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2004, 03:10:06 pm »

So..... 3 Surgens are sat around a table at dinner after a days conferecne in microsurgery... The first surgen keen to inpress  says; "u know i had a patient in the other month, pianist, lost all his fingers in a car accident, but after 8 hours in surgery i got him sorted, and he's playing with the london philamonic next week". The second surgen, not wanting to be outdone said "well thats all very good but i had a athelete on my table the other month who had been entrapped in some farm machinery while out running... it took of all four of his limbs!! All i had was this guy and his four bloody limbs. Well six hours in surgery and i got him fixed up! He's representing us in the 4x4 at the olympics now.
Well the first and third surgon were inpressed, but the third surgen felt he could do better... " Well that is all very good but i can beat that. 4 months ago  a man who had been out riding his horse on his ranch in texas become lost and confused as he ended up ridinig his horse straight into a freight train traveling over 100mph! All the Doctors handed me to work with was a Stetson hat and a horse's ass..... And look now! He's the President of the United States

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Lone-Wolf@School
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 06:57:34 pm »

I dont like it, i love it!!  Cheers to BFG!
 Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads