*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 20, 2024, 04:28:14 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: .iP. suspended from the rest of the season  (Read 6110 times)
BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2004, 12:08:16 am »

Stripes, nobody is after you . . . if another clan violates the rules and makes it to 3 warning points. They will be banned, you make it sound as if you deserve a "second chance" this season . . . rules were violated and the *DAMN admins followed through with the ban. I don't understand why you argure about it.

It is not the second chance I question, it is the WP themselves. No admin that wasn't out to get them would give warning points for the accidental deletion of a clan member who has participated in multiple seasons. Then they jump on the next thing and hand out a 1.5 warning point attack which seems to be unjust. I would like to see the evidence about why and I mean the uncensored evidence. Move the untouched/uncensored threads to this public forum so we can see how fair and just and serious you people are.

ok.. the thing about the uber off the roster thing... we had diff memeber of the iP clan tell us diff things when we firts asked about it.. WE had one saying he did it by accident, then 2 others saying uber did it on purpose fucking around with his clan members. Plus we also had an admin who whitnessed uber saying he was leaving the clan (joking ot not) and then uber was not on the roster. Now uber was readded to the roster (by slayer signing onto ubers account)and uber then fall back into the 7 day waiting time.

Now you guy know me.. you guys know im a striaght up guy... I tell it how it happends.. this is why it was ruled the way it was. I have nothing against stripes.. and he will even tell you I have tried to help him out when ever he has a technical prob that he needs help with. But rules are rules.

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_Mysterio
God save the Royal Whorealots

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2004, 12:15:44 am »

This is a abuse of the rule because we all know the 7 day rule is to avoid clan hopping, this is from iP to... iP. Doesn't seem like a change to me.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
Mysterio is a registered trademark of Myster
c| King.of.Pop

The Thriller

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2004, 12:19:36 am »

it seems the only people complaining here are stripes and mysterio...go figure.  

Grammy award winning killer...
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2004, 12:21:20 am »

Way to prove your credibility King of Pop.

"There's room at the top they are telling you still. But first you must learn how to smile as you kill"
John Lennon
Only suits they'll be wearing are body bags. • Your trial will be held at the city morgue. • I'll return your gun, one bullet at a time.
c| King.of.Pop

The Thriller

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2004, 12:26:54 am »

maybe you missed my point.  what im saying is, the community as a whole seems to agree they deserved it, you're the only one pestering for a breakdown of the warning points, which we've said on more than one occasion is on its way and in many ways has already been explained.  No one did this because of anything other than breaking the rules.

We were not in this to ban anyone unless we had to, iP left us no choice.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2004, 12:28:39 am by c| King.of.Pop » Logged

BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2004, 12:29:49 am »

I really don't see how a censored report is going to bring anymore light to the situation. Perhaps I'm the only one speaking up because unlike most GhR players I don't have a strong dislike for stripes. Or maybe some GhR clans feel better moving up 1 spot on the ladder.

John Lennon
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2004, 12:34:17 am »

PS. Wouldn't it be more appropriate to have the iP clan set to inactive instead of topping off the ladders with liens through their name?

John Lennon
c| King.of.Pop

The Thriller

« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2004, 12:35:35 am »

First of all, who said its cencored?  you?  it is not.  second, we have more than one admin so that reports and research CAN NOT be cencored, its what keeps us in check.  in order for what you're speculating to be true, we all as admins would have had to conspire and want to get iP banned.  I was just as unsure in the begginning as you are now, but the evidence was there and so we voted and acted on it.  If what you're saying is true we would all have had to dislike stripes and iP, and thats simply not the case.  I dont even know them, I looked at the evidence objectively and voted on it.

Stop being such a conspiracy theorist myst, its making you look paranoid.

King

BTs_Lee.Harvey
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Evill: Don't make me smack you.

« Reply #48 on: October 01, 2004, 12:35:38 am »

This is a abuse of the rule because we all know the 7 day rule is to avoid clan hopping, this is from iP to... iP. Doesn't seem like a change to me.

but its the fact that its in the rules (wich we cannot change mid season) and the evidence points to uber left on his own.. wich means that when he (re)joines a clan he falls back under the 7 day rule.. now if slayer had posted about the fact that he had done it by accedent b4 uber had played the cb's.... then things would have been diff b/c of the fact (just like in the tiro fino glitching issue where tiro said he wasging to tell us he was in the glrich after the game was over) its too late by that point.. rules are rules.. and we are following the rules as writen and will nt change the rules (b/c the comunity asked us not to) till after the season is over

Djing isn't realy about celebrity, or money, or getting laid, it's about music. Music is what motivates the finest DJ's:they love it, they live for it.
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #49 on: October 01, 2004, 12:40:51 am »

Indeed lee. That is a way to apply there. I can't argue with the fact that the rule is written in a very unclear way. Could someone give me the page reference to this rule in the BL pdf?

John Lennon
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2004, 12:56:21 am »

Oh wait a tick... There is no rule. How can you enforce a rule not in the PDF?

John Lennon
BTs_Mysterio

« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2004, 01:04:43 am »

Ok, found it. Page 5 under week. My bad.

John Lennon
crypt
God bless the freaks

Do or Die

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2004, 01:51:01 am »

Why can't we just close this thread... it's getting no where.

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one. Unfortunately, most of them go hand in hand.
BFG
Global Moderator
Emperor of Spamness

Mr.Chuckles the Nipple Monkey

« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2004, 02:36:06 am »

All players must be registered on the *DBL website.  Members of registered clans may  participate in a CB, but these members must be registered with the clan, approved by  the clan leader, and have done so for at least one week before they can CB

"You cant fight in here gentlemen, this is the war room!"
AA:MoD
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads