*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:28:21 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  aSs deleted like 15-20 of my posts
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: aSs deleted like 15-20 of my posts  (Read 8143 times)
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #40 on: August 02, 2002, 04:58:47 pm »

Pyrex, you got no arguement in any of your posts.  All you have are insults.  And coming from a scum bag like you, They are totally meaningless to me, so you can take them and shove them deep up your ass the way you like it.  All you did is point out to us all that you're one of the "Immature Insulters"  Thanks bud Wink
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #41 on: August 02, 2002, 05:01:08 pm »

Get over it Fucktard.

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2002, 05:30:43 pm »

I didnt admit shit, you stupid fucktard. Why would I admit to doing something that I didnt do? Get over it, Mauti checked the logs and all is well...oh yeah, blow me moron. Get a real education and stop sucking cock for a living and maybe you can sound intelligent in the near future.

God, trying to talk to you is like talking to a brickwall...but a brickwall isnt so damn stupid.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2002, 05:37:17 pm »

Never mentioned Brain(But he felt that since he's been a long known Rapid basher, he couldn't go on without posting here to, even though supposedly he had put all that behind and started over with me once he had met me on GR. ?Guess not)

I have given up Rapid bashing for the sake of Rapid bashing, but it IS a hobby of mine to find flaws in arguments.

If you were to ask any of my friends to have a debate with me, they wouldnt. Why? Because I would find every little flaw in their argument and exploit it to the fullest

Your are like a little pesky fruit fly to me.  You always buzz arount my head constantly, never biting, landing occasionally and inviting the occasional swat trying to shoo you away or squish you, but  i'm never able to get that little buzz to stop.

I've made a consious effort to avoid bashing you, solely for the sake of rapid bashing.  I've been successful for the most part. But every so often you make a statement so outlandish, stupid, or insanely short sighted that I just have to point it out.  
This thread was a prime example.  You made a statement(that sin modified/deleated your post) that you had no way of proving, and based your entire arguement on TWO WORDS. You didn't bother to check the last modified date(which showed no modification), didnt stop to consider other possibilities(a typo, another moderator), and you refused to believe Mauti who has the log of EVERYTHING that happens on this site.

As someone who picks apart arguments as a hobby, this one was just too good to pass up. Hell, I'm not even TRYING yet.

Consider this another swat, Rapid.
May I suggest buzzing off before I get the can of Raid?

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2002, 05:52:25 pm »

Brain you have all those posts and are still a Forum n00b, so just stfu please.  No one even asked for your stupid ass opinion, yet you felt it was needed.

Nothing new neither, pointless as ever.

If I knew I was wrong, I would've dropped the issue a long time ago.  But being that deep in my heart I know what I'm talking about, I keep coming back to stand up for what I know.  I have pointed out to ALL OF YOU that I had originally posted that post with Rapid Killing Assassin.  Then I came back one day and it said Assassin Killing Rapid.  I got mad and of course changed it back and this time it said Rapid Killing aSs.assin.  I logged onto GR and confronted aSs and he said sorry and he wouldn't do it again.  That was his way to get me off his case.  I come back to the forums and BLAM, the fucker changed it again and had deleted all my posts where I had placed my responses to all the shit talkers that thought I wouldn't respond to them.  Why in the fuck would I make all of this up BrainLess?  Yes, at this point you're BrainLess because you choose to not read my posts and simply side against me.  Try getting the facts straight before arguing, and not just do it because it is being done against me you ass. Angry
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #45 on: August 02, 2002, 06:11:29 pm »

Pyrex, you got no arguement in any of your posts. ?All you have are insults. ?And coming from a scum bag like you, They are totally meaningless to me, so you can take them and shove them deep up your ass the way you like it. ?All you did is point out to us all that you're one of the "Immature Insulters" ?Thanks bud Wink

Heh...Rapid....you are one flaming hypocrit. So far all your posts are insulting and immature. I don't know why you're still allowed to post here. It's probably because if you were banned you'd scream "Terrorist Act" and "Violation of Rights!" and cause more trouble than you're in already. And for Typhy...Don't post telling me to back off of Rapid when he posts shit like this...

Oh and it appears that Rapid enjoys having arguments and people hating him...I think he delites in it. He wants people to insult him so he'll have something to post since he can't post anything meaningful.

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #46 on: August 02, 2002, 06:30:14 pm »

May I remind those who have submitted Aye's that ignoring someone meants not responding. Eventually they will go away after being ignored enough.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #47 on: August 02, 2002, 06:44:56 pm »

Brain you have all those posts and are still a Forum n00b, so just stfu please. ?No one even asked for your stupid ass opinion, yet you felt it was needed.

Nothing new neither, pointless as ever.

If I knew I was wrong, I would've dropped the issue a long time ago. ?But being that deep in my heart I know what I'm talking about, I keep coming back to stand up for what I know. ?I have pointed out to ALL OF YOU that I had originally posted that post with Rapid Killing Assassin. ?Then I came back one day and it said Assassin Killing Rapid. ?I got mad and of course changed it back and this time it said Rapid Killing aSs.assin. ?I logged onto GR and confronted aSs and he said sorry and he wouldn't do it again. ?That was his way to get me off his case. ?I come back to the forums and BLAM, the fucker changed it again and had deleted all my posts where I had placed my responses to all the shit talkers that thought I wouldn't respond to them. ?Why in the fuck would I make all of this up BrainLess? ?Yes, at this point you're BrainLess because you choose to not read my posts and simply side against me. ?Try getting the facts straight before arguing, and not just do it because it is being done against me you ass.

First of all nobody wants your opinion at all. At least mine is tolerated.

Second of all, where is the chat log or a screenshot of this conversation with sin? If you are going to present your case, show ALL of the evidence you have, makes your case that much more convincing.

Finally, you have yet to present any convincing evidence(or any evidence for that matter) that sin deleated your posts. There is no way to tell who did what unless  a moderator admits to it, or you are looking at the log(which only Mauti has).  You arent going to convince me(or anyone else for that matter) of the fact that anyone did anything to your posts (note: I'm not saying that nothing happened, I'm sayng that i have yet to see proof that something did happen) untill you produce some hard evidence(chat log, screen shot or something other than what you have already said).

I'm getting sick and tired of this argument, and would like to ask Mauti to post the log so everyone can see exactly what happened at the time in question. It's the only way that this is ever going to get settled.

and btw, I'm one of the only ones who still reads your posts Rapid. Be glad that at least someone other than the moderators or your cronies do.

Oh yea one final thing
Notice that I at least have the common curtsey to call you by your proper name, and yet you are calling me the ass.
Also notice the lack of cursing in my post. Maybe if you were to use less emotion and more logic you wouldn't piss as many people off.

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

« Reply #48 on: August 02, 2002, 06:46:15 pm »

oh yea... sorry about that ace, just had to get those last few little bits off my chest

Bondo
« Reply #49 on: August 02, 2002, 06:46:53 pm »

*has a headache*

Can't you people keep it down...?
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #50 on: August 02, 2002, 07:12:26 pm »

Yeah, I wont post anymore about the subject, but I had to break my vow of AYE to defend myself from the tard who claims that I admitted guilt to him on GR even though I never did anything.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #51 on: August 02, 2002, 07:32:31 pm »

Lock this thread and throw it in teh river already!!!!

[size=10]GET OVER IT![/size]

Angry

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Forum Whore

fear my suck!

« Reply #52 on: August 02, 2002, 07:47:59 pm »

wow.. i can't believe i haven't butted into this thread yet. rapid, dont' get your panties in a bunch. if you posts mattered that much and actually had some content and not just smileys, you could always re-post them . I'm sure by about the third time someone would notice it. and now, let me update an old saying for use on this topic:

"Spam is in the eye of the beholder"

in this case, there are only a few eyes that matter and can do anything about this, those of the admins. If they deleted your posts because they thougth they were spam, that is their right. i'm sure you could file a lawsuit and porbobly win several millions of dollars because the admins infringed upon your 1st ammendment right to free expression, but that would be kinda silly, doncha think?

in other words, i totally agree with dest.

[size=10]GET OVER IT [/size]

To whoever changed the killing/names thing around:
rock on, buddy. i'm not sure, but i think that would qualify as "assing". I'm no expert on these things, however, but i know i got a good laugh out of it.

oh yea... err...i don't wanna say "aye"... i'll be the first to admit i enjoy the confrontation.

-braces for storm of people calling me "numbnuts"-

*NADS Capt. Anarchy
Leader, Founder, Ownage incarnate
Clan *NADS
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #53 on: August 02, 2002, 08:10:44 pm »

in this case, there are only a few eyes that matter and can do anything about this, those of the admins. If they deleted your posts because they thougth they were spam, that is their right. i'm sure you could file a lawsuit and porbobly win several millions of dollars because the admins infringed upon your 1st ammendment right to free expression, but that would be kinda silly, doncha think?

This better not start a constitutional debate (and I will lock the thread if it does), but you could not call this an infringement of 1st amendment rights for a variety of reasons. One being that first amendment rights mean about jack shit legally to Mauti (who would be ultimately responsible) because he does not live in the US. Second, this is a private establishment and Mauti has the right to modify, delete, and/or ban anything he so chooses. His chosen mods are afforded the same rights.

To whoever changed the killing/names thing around:
rock on, buddy. i'm not sure, but i think that would qualify as "assing". I'm no expert on these things, however, but i know i got a good laugh out of it.

For the last time, no one change anything. And even if it had been the actions of a moderator, it would be an abuse of powers, not assing. If you want a primer on assing, go read my TET article.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #54 on: August 02, 2002, 09:47:47 pm »

For the last time, no one change anything. And even if it had been the actions of a moderator, it would be an abuse of powers, not assing. If you want a primer on assing, go read my TET article.

Ace, you keep calling me a liar and that is fine because you stand by your assumptions.  If it wasn't modified, I wouldn't have told you that it had been modified once, I came and changed it back, and then I logged on and seen that it was modified again, and knowing that it was obvious who had done it, asked Mauti to regulate on aSs.assin's Abuse of Moderator by going to MY POSTS and making them say SOMETHING DIFFERENT.  It's unfortunate I don't have a ?? of aSs.assin telling me on GR that he was sorry and over it*Kicks himself in the ass*, but I stand hard by my claims of my posts being modified and my good ones deleted.  I agree that spam is a problem and I admit that I did post some spam(all in fun) but for this aSs of a moderator to bring back old grudges and start modifying my posts to say he's killing me, or like Capt liked to call it, "assing", I don't put up with that.  

If he wants to have a good arguement and state his case, do so.  But don't go modifying my posts and then acting innocent and trying to turn the whole thing around.

Like I told Bondo earlier, I joined *DAMN BL in hope of some good ol' competitive fun playing RS.  It was too bad that I ran across characters such as aSs that took it out of the game and carried them to places like these forums.  Remember, it was him that dragged my name in here and later I was forced to come defend myself after hearing all this talk on GR about "Damn Rapid, they're claiming this that and a third...".  Then when I come to the place where I can defend myself and make my case be known what do I get?  A tag team attack from people I've never even interacted in RS nor GR!  Now WTF!  I am here to play the game and already played the forum games long enough and proved my point against all shit talkers against me.  Now I will just play RS and let my killings do my talking.  And all I'll say with that, is that means I like having fun playing RS and not being in these forums wasting my time and energy against the "Gossipers" that pollute and brainwash all GR goers.  Happy Hating aSs.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #55 on: August 02, 2002, 10:01:35 pm »

As much as I did not wish to do this, this thread must be locked. This is turning into Rapid pointlessly crying wolf when Mauti himself has confirmed that no modifications were made to the original post.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads