*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 04:06:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  aSs deleted like 15-20 of my posts
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: aSs deleted like 15-20 of my posts  (Read 8145 times)
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2002, 07:31:53 pm »

NJ, Rapid, you completely missed my point. I won't bother explaining ,since you never seem to grasp the explanation either. Let's see if you can figure it out...

« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2002, 07:42:54 pm »

eSlut, he wont understand because he doesnt bother to read the posts of other people...just look back at Grifter's posts and you would realize this. Also, if he read my post, I layed a pretty good insult on him and he didnt pick up on it.

Oh yeah, AYE

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #22 on: August 01, 2002, 07:49:23 pm »

I posted at the same time as roy, so I did not yet know to add my...

Aye

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #23 on: August 01, 2002, 09:46:26 pm »

All you guys with the "Aye" need to ignore me anyways for I NEVER EVEN ADDRESS ANY OF MY POSTS, NOR DESIRE TO POST ANYTHING TO YOU!.  Now stay "Aye"'d and ignore my posts please.  They were never meant for you fools anyways.
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #24 on: August 01, 2002, 10:00:32 pm »

Rapid I know that you've been wanting mad sex with Jeb lately and that's why you have the clan off ignore...But please..FOR FUCKS SAKE...put me back...IF anything PUT ME BACK.....From this day forward Rapid will be labeled the shitlick that he his....

AYEx500

(uNt 2001-2003 Long live the memories.

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2002, 12:08:50 am »

normally, i have no quarrel with hapid, but frankly i'm getting sick and tired of  every little bump in the road being a massive conspiracy

the way rapid makes it sound, we have more conspiracies running than the the NSA and the US government combined(suposedly, i'm not a conspiracy buff)

i cast my vote as a resoundingAYE

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2002, 12:51:41 am »

First off, I would like to say, that perhaps Rapid is overreacting about this stuff, however, I think that you all are handling it equaly as bad if not worse for responding how you all have. Actually, some of the things that Rapid has said are things that I myself would like to say, I am almost always able to contain myself and not let myself say them, the reason for this, is because I value these forums as a place to hang out etc. Rapid uses these forums to talk about RS, he does things in these forums the same as he does in RS, Aggressivly, in RS, it's almost always for the better, somtimes it is in the forums as well, somtimes not though. I do think that Rapid didn't handle this well, however, I am amazed at how poorly Ace, Assassin and others handled it. Rapid made a post out of frustration regarding someone deleteing his posts, Sin, it's fine to defend yourself, however, from what I see now, you're not defending yourself, you're attacking Rapid. Rapid's post was semi understandable given that he was provoked by the deleting of his posts, Sin defending himself was provoked by Rapid making that post about him, okay, no one else should get into this. Bondo said all and more than needed to be said: "Boo fucking hoo Rapid, many of your posts do deserve deletion, don't blame the moderators for the faults of your posts." Bondo is a good person who is able to controle himself, and on somthing like this, all that he said is what he felt needed to be said. Ejo, why do you keep bringing my banning into things? It's done and over with, Rapid had a right to be very mad about that, inside I was extremely mad at you and Viper, however, I thought, that if Viper thinks that was the right thing to do, then thats what he should have done, wether it was right or not. If that was his intentions, to do what he thought was right, then thats over with, if this was an attempt to ruin me, then he should get a life, the thing that made me most mad about this was that he seemed to think that he was all cool for getting me ban with his "1 for Punisher, 1 for Typhy", even putting me in the same sentence as Punisher on that sort of thing is bad. See, Ejo, you don't want to let whats dead die, you want to keep it alive so that you can use it against Rapid. ?The thing that I was most suprised was to see Ace get into this post. I guess that's just somthing about him, he likes to come into things when/where he is needed least. You say that Rapid thinks that everything is a conspiracy against him, perhaps thats true, the reason for that is because he has had to put up with so much crap, that he's used to everything being against him. I don't always agree with Rapid, he and I fight at times, why do you think that the STFU clan was formed? Because of a fight between Rapid and Typhy, the fact is, that when Rapid and I fight, we put it behind us once it's over, we don't keep bringing it back. This is some of the worst that I've ever seen you guys, Rapid probaly should've just let it go, but hey, he was angry, and perhaps was correct in thinking that somthing needed to be done about it, perhaps he could've approached it in a better form. But, you guys, oh my god, you've gotta learn how to let things go, and how to handle yourselves when someone makes a post that you disagree with.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2002, 01:10:29 am »

1st thing....Why is Rapid the only one using these "new" retarded smilies that no one else is using....Could someone please fix that?

And Typhy

But, you guys, oh my god, you've gotta learn how to let things go, and how to handle yourselves when someone makes a post that you disagree with.

-Typhy

That's what this forum is about....People disagree all the time here and I don't think YOU can stop it...So if someone is pissed off by rapid's usually useless posts, they have all the right to argue....and it doesn't really matter what way they do it...

"|MP|Cringe.jNu.X.3: no smoke, us white people dont eat dog"- This quote brought to you by Assmasters Anonymous.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2002, 01:58:29 am »

Pyrex, the forum should not be a hostile place, arguements are fine, however, when a lot of people team up against one person, then it's lame, and yes, it does matter how you handle it.

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2002, 02:26:04 am »

We're not teaming up on anybody. Most people here have thier varying degrees of hatred for rapid and we all have our own opinions. Plus, we all have reasons for disliking rapid so we do have a right to argue. It may seem like teaming up to you but it's not. I do admit that posts get out of hand sometimes but it happens. Live with it. Rapid's giving us so much anger and hatred that its olny right we give it back.

Typhy

Woot

« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2002, 02:43:39 am »

Sorry Pyrex, but you're totaly wrong, I don't know how else to word it. If you think that Rapid causes you anger, then you should just ignore him, retaliation will only cause more. Had you just let this thread be, realizing that it should be between Sin, Mauti, and Rapid. I tried to stay away from it for as long as I could, however, now I see what it's turned into, and this isn't aceptable. You say that you're not teaming up against him? Then why is this post 8v1 against Rapid? Give the guy a break! If you want him to be reasonable,  then don't all of you go up against him! No one handles 8 people against them very well. Even if Rapid is the reason that there are 8 people against him, it's your fault for being the ones who don't let things go, I will say this again, there should only be 3 people involved in this topic, and they are Mauti, aSsAsSiN, and Rapid.

-Typhy

PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2002, 02:52:34 am »

The reason why I went on the offensive is that even though Mauti had already cleared me, Rapid still continued to attack me and my integrity. If he could not clearly see that I had been cleared, he deserves to get bashed for being an absolute retard.

The posts are all against rapid because everyone knows that he is an dimwit and cannot see the plain truth if it was held in front of his face. After all, it is all one huge fucking conspiracy against Rapid, isnt it Typhy?

He got what was coming to him, and sadly he still cannot see the simple truth.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2002, 02:52:55 am »

Typhy, I must disagree with you. I feel that I was right in adding my two cents to this matter. Rapid was falsely accusing Sin of something he did not do. I'm one of the 4 people (one of which was Sin himself) that could verify whether this was true or not. I probably could have been more calm in my arguments, but after seeing how Rapid attacked Sin unnnecessarily and wrongly, I felt I should stand up for Sin, both as a fellow mod and as someone I respect the opinion of (besides his choice of schools of course :P) Last time I checked, this was the General Gossip. If Rapid did not wish to be a public issue, he could have handled it via private messages. However, he brought it out into the open and should have realized the consequences of his actions. You state that a lot of people are against Rapid, which is very true, but you must realize that he brings it upon himself.

BTW, does anyone else see the irony in Typhy saying this thread should only be for Sin, Mauti, and Rapid yet butting in himself...

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2002, 03:02:11 am »

First off, if you read my first post, you would see where I said that I tried for the first part of this thread not to comment on it, and now that I see what it's turned into, I think that I'm needed here, please go back and actually read my first post, second, Yes, that is correct, some of the things that you have said were needed here, however, the opinionated parts aren't, the fact that you could verify that the post was not modified was a good thing, however, this thread didn't need your comments. Also, I understand that he brings some of it on himself, however, I think that the biggest thing is that many of you guys don't ever let anything go, For example, Ejo bringing up the Typhy banning issue, thats over, we're onto new things, but of course, you guys have to bring back the old things 'cause you can't think up anything new, in the end of this post, you will detect that I am starting to get annoyed, which is true. I won't get mad over this issue, but I do find it rather frusterating that some of you won't let anything go.

†FiRE Infection
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Cold, calculated and brutal as greatness requires.

« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2002, 03:23:08 am »

Rapid, Assassin did not delete any of your posts.  You do understand that over 100 of your posts were gone because your account was deleted and Mauti had to upload an older saved version of it.  Are you sure those weren't some of the posts you were talking about?  Also that post was not ever edited, so it wasn't somebody taking the gun and pointing it at you.

Evill: Infection, Hazard, take your duo act back to the Bar & Grill.
kos.viper
Forum Whore

« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2002, 09:05:24 am »

Raped... I mean Rapid, please go take a Composition course before coming back and typing anything large.

kos.viper
Xbox LIVE Gamertag: Brain 7
The box said "requires Windows 98 or better"... so I bought a Mac.
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2002, 09:59:40 am »

First of all, Use some returns typhy. That big ass block of text was so hard to read it wasnt even funny.

second, You are overgeneralizing. You said that ejo brought back the typhy banning issue, and immeadtly usues that as evidence that we ALL bring back dead issues. while some may, we all dont.

You're anger is blinding you, and the logic in your posts is degrading. I suggest that you clear your head before you post again.

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #37 on: August 02, 2002, 11:31:47 am »

Well Rapid I show you a lot of respect. Everytime I spend time to help you or clear things up I show you respect. If I don't I would ignore your problems. However you have to calm down. When I say your post hasn't been edited your post wasn't edited. I have a log that shows me if your post was modified or not. You can't delete the log so think about what you wrote. By the way you can continue the 1vs1 tourney I give it up because I am not in the mood to play with such a selfish and undisciplined guy. That ain't fun for me.

Take care of yourself I have enough of it,

Mauti

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
KoS PY.nq.ict
Forum Whore

« Reply #38 on: August 02, 2002, 04:09:27 pm »

Typhy...If the posts here are 8v1 against Rapid, that says a lot about Rapid..not us. It's nice to see that you're trying to help Rapid but please stop standing up for him.

You're not his mother!

If he gets himself into some trouble, let him handle it. I mean for god sakes he is 26. Although age doesn't signify maturity. Let rapid fight his own battles Typhy...that way you won't get sucked up into it when you don't need to be.

AK_Rap1d
« Reply #39 on: August 02, 2002, 04:54:29 pm »

Mauti, so you're callin me a liar now?  I told you that I specifically had changed that Post to say Rapid Killing Assassin.  It was changed to say Assassin killing Rapid.  I then changed it to say Rapid killing aSs.assin.  Then it got changed again by him and I had asked him about it on GR and he even had admitted and said he wouldn't do it again!  That was his way to get me off his case.  What did he do?  Come right back to these forums and make it say Assassin Killing Rapid along with deleting all my NEW posts(I know I lost my account and a lot of my posts were deleted infection, I am not as dumb as you fools make me sound).  I simply come in here to state that I am displeased with this abuse of Moderator to be used against me to modify my posts and delete the ones that I defend myself in.

Mauti and Ace, I told you guys. I DID NOT PUT ASSASSIN KILLING RAPID at any fucking time.  That is my biggest proof of MODIFYING.  It is obvious you can't check Mauti, or it would've shown that someone other than me did change my post!

What I find funny is how you make it sound as if I'm the immature one for pointing out the immature ones in these forums.  Keep thinking your moderators are Angels Mauti.  You've played rogue spear with me and you know that I don't argue and cause petty fights.  It's when I come in these God Damn forums that you have all these idiots running rampid because their tradition of being the good players is being overran by new talent and they find it it's their duty to make this new talent sound dumb(aSs.assin), so it won't affect the spotlight they think they have.  Fucken egotistic kids.

You can fuck with me all you want in these forums, but don't think that's gonna ever help you kill me in RS, where action speaks louder than words.  Hell, aSs knows, he retired as soon as he saw he was being overtaken...  Nice weasel way out.  Had all his times CB'ing noobs, now he ran out with the fame.  Fuck You aSs for fucking with my posts you fucken loser.  Goto school(not just claim you do)and learn respect asswhipe.  Keep lying and see how far that gets you aSs.  Ace, I feel sorry for you because you're doing what's natural and that's to defend your friends.  Too bad you don't know how much of an aSs your friend is and the shit he pulls that he doesn't tell you about.  Mauti, funny how you try and compare this to the 1v1 tournament.  Have you heard any dumb arguements between me and other players?  No.  Way to comfortably sit this one out bud with a poor excuse.  You took aSs's side more or less how you took Nixon's side back in the day, and then you found out how wrong Nixon was and how right I was.  I guess not even that can give you the light to see thru all this BS now being unfolded.  You're the only one that can regulate it and all you had to do, is warn your moderators and lecture them on fucken with people's posts for their own personal vengeance.  I don't lie Mauti.  If I tell you that aSs modified my post, it's because he did.  I have no desire to be labeled a liar over petty forum lies.  I simply logged on and seen what they have done to me and became furious on this type of behaviour being accepted.  You need to stop being Blind like during the Nixon days Mauti and start looking at the WHOLE picture.  Typhy proved very good points and it seems as if you disregard him too.  This was between me and aSs and Mauti.  I never addressed Ace(But he had reason to stand up for his friend, so it's ok.  I forgive him)  This didn't have anything to do with Pyrex(Yet you can see him get extra vocal against me and show his deep hatrid that no one cares to share)  Never mentioned Brain(But he felt that since he's been a long known Rapid basher, he couldn't go on without posting here to, even though supposedly he had put all that behind and started over with me once he had met me on GR.  Guess not)  Infection came in to simply try and tone things down, a bit uninformed, but all good intentions(Infect, I know about my deleted account and that's NOT what I'm addressing here)  Typhy can't stand his teamate getting tag teamed on when he clearly sees how wrong it is to modify one's post!  He is the first |?K| to side against me when I'm wrong, but believe me, he'll let you know everything you're doing wrong when you're wrong.  Gj Typhy.  Mauti came in here in denial not wanting or caring to believe my claim.  Mauti, I have no need to lie.  I simply came in here to point out what I'm dealing with and how I would like it to stop.  Last thing I thought would be that you couldn't handle the arguement and were gonna be stubborn about your "Angel Moderator".  I thought you were open and would consider another Clan Leader's claim.  You disregarded it and now act as if I did something wrong to you that you feel you don't want to 1v1 me.  I live by honesty and honor.  When someone disrespects me, I am there to stick up for myself and put them in their place.  Too bad you found that offensive...
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads