*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 15, 2024, 11:23:34 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  aSs deleted like 15-20 of my posts
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: aSs deleted like 15-20 of my posts  (Read 8143 times)
AK_Rap1d
« on: July 31, 2002, 06:04:52 am »

Now why did you go deleting my post! ?

Is this what I can expect from you as a moderator aSs?

(Obvious it's you by the way you replied in the other post about my smileys and being that I had some sweet smiley for this post, doesn't surprise me one bit you deleted it to be a dick.) ? ? RapidAssassin

Now why in the fuck would I got putting Assassin killing me? Angry

Man, couldn't you see Mauti that aSs is going to fuck with me forever in these forums and has now deleted all my GOOD POSTS THAT PROVED a lot of his BS.  This is just an Abuse of His Moderator Power and SPAM DELETION is not an excuse.  Fuck this fool!  He can't come kill me in RS so he comes in these forums and fucks with me and tries to MODIFY MY POSTS to make me look dumb.  He's done it in the past when he would change my fucken name to say "Raped" and now he's not only MODIFYING, but DELETING them too.  Funny how he deleted all my posts that OWNED HIS NOOB ASS(Yes NOOB IN REAL LIFE aSs) Angry

Please Remove him as Moderator ASAP Mauti.  I took SS of this in case he gets funny and tries to delete it as well. Wink
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Brain
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

Respect: The most important thing you'll ever earn

« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 09:55:58 am »

Man, couldn't you see Mauti that aSs is going to fuck with me forever in these forums and has now deleted all my GOOD POSTS THAT PROVED a lot of his BS. ?This is just an Abuse of His Moderator Power and SPAM DELETION is not an excuse. ?Fuck this fool! ?He can't come kill me in RS so he comes in these forums and fucks with me and tries to MODIFY MY POSTS to make me look dumb. ?He's done it in the past when he would change my fucken name to say "Raped" and now he's not only MODIFYING, but DELETING them too. ?Funny how he deleted all my posts that OWNED HIS NOOB ASS(Yes NOOB IN REAL LIFE aSs)

Please Remove him as Moderator ASAP Mauti. ?I took SS of this in case he gets funny and tries to delete it as well.

oh boy, where to start
first of all, what makes you so shure it was sin? it could have been ace as well

second, none of your posts have proved anything. they have ?accused and made a decent case but have been far from proof. you're gonna need some hard evidence to actually prove it was sin

third, often you make your self look dumb with your posts that border on rants. take some emotion out of them and maybe you can use some clean logic and not make mistaes that instantly brand you as a hot head

and finally, your posts haven't owned anyone untill you show that everything they say is wrong, and make the logic so sound as to prevent a rebuttal. You havent even come close to forum ownage

oh and btw 15 posts isnt going to kill you, deal with it

"Engineering is the art of modeling materials we do not wholly understand, into shapes we cannot precisely analyze, so as to withstand forces we cannot properly assess, in such a way that the public has no reason to suspect the extent of our ignorance."  Dr. A. R. Dykes -1976
Bondo
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 12:13:50 pm »

Boo fucking hoo Rapid, many of your posts do deserve deletion, don't blame the moderators for the faults of your posts.
Typhy
God save the Royal Whorealots

Woot

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 12:40:25 pm »

In a way I don't want to come in and get into this, however, I think that I need to, First off, I know that Rapid's not mad because his post count goes down, he's mad because he made some good points, and a moderator came in and deleted them. Rapid and Sin have always argued etc. Oh the crap that we had to put up with when Sin was a moderator in the Battle League. Rapid, I didn't even see what posts Sin deleted, probaly ones insulting himself, Assassin, if you're going to delete the posts that insult you, then you'd better delete anyones that insult anyone, being a moderator doesn't mean that you can just go delete posts which are made by anyone because you don't like the person or there posts, the only posts that should be deleted, I agree that some of Rapid's posts probaly should have, however, going back to some of the cheap things that you've tried to do to AK in the past, I would think that there is a good chance that you deleted some of Rapid's posts which insulted you.

Rapid, please explain more clearly as to what Assassin deleted. Keep in mind Sin, that I've got a lot of respect for you, I respect all that you have achievements as a RS player, with your PsYcO clan etc. I don't respect actions like this at all, Just remember, being a moderator means making sure that spam threads get locked, commenting on things, correcting people when they get a fact wrong in one of their posts, and deleting spam posts, one of the rules of being a moderator is that you never delete someones post just beacuse you find it offensive twards yourself.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 01:37:52 pm »

First I want to wait until Ass replies second as Brain stated why are so sure that Ass deleted your posts, third your post count went down because your account was deleted I uploaded an older backup as you know so 100posts didn't show up. Well I know you know that but I am not sure what you have told the others so I just remention this here. Fourth Ass has proved himself to be a very trustful moderator and BL admin altough he has also done somethings wrong but I work with him together since almost one year and it would't fit to him if he deletes your posts without a reason. Fifth and last Rapid please learn to post with less emotions and don't blow every small issue up as it would be a conspiracy against you. Thanks and now Ass has the word.

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 02:51:29 pm »

I didnt delete any of your posts, rapid. The only posts I messed around with is Brain's (sorry Brain, you were near 1000, no hard feelings ?Smiley). I have no reason to delete your posts, you are no where near the hazing marks of 500 or 1000.

Typhy, there is no need to delete ones that you deem as "insulting" because anything that spews out of Rapids mouth is a joke anyway. I tend to ignore such subtle crap and move on, that is why I rarely respond to him when he attempts to insult me.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 04:25:54 pm »

I didnt delete any of your posts, rapid. The only posts I messed around with is Brain's

Yahhhhhh, as if anybody is supposed to believe that.  Especially when you claim you've only messed around with Brain's post, yet I have posted at top the post where you fucken Modified it and made it say Assassin Killing Rapid.  LMAO fucken Liar.  You just got caught lying bitch.

The posts he deleted where the ones on how I felt about Dest's idea in response to people's comments towards me.  You see, dumbaSs is trying to delete all my worthy posts and leave my "joke" posts around to make me look bad and him good.  He deleted the post where I pointed out to Pyrex to stop Brown Nosing aSs and claimed he owed me.  I told him that aSs has never owned me in these forums or in RS.  In fact, he comfortably placed himself out of the CB's against us to avoid being personally defeated.  He removes my posts in which I defend myself against people's BS, and leave behind my pointless posts that I do messing around(There's some Moderating for you).  This is his way of "getting back at me" for trully 0wn1ng him and all his arguements against me.  You see, being in my position and having all these assholes team up against me, goes to show that there's NOT 1 PERSON ALONE that can stand vs me 1 vs 1.  They all end up ganging up on me and eventually, they start to get a "kick" out of it.  What gets me, is the way this is allowed and certain people act as if it's all being handled properly(Bondo).   No it's not and deleting my good posts, and leaving my shitty ones to "make me look dumb" is far from what I think you want your Moderators to be doing in this forum.  With this type of corruption going on, I will soon leave these forums for good and let you all be computer geeks attacking each other, rather than sharing thoughts and exchanging good pleasant stories.  I sit here and am the one bombarded, and all I do is stick up for myself and this is the abuse I get in return.  It's ok, because you will still sit there frustrated when I kill you in games and give you a good <HUMP>.  You will just have your "Private Forum"(this one) to talk shit behind my back and I won't even feed into it.  

Mauti, you got a problem  A Clan Leader is being disrespected and I am trying to hold my ground while being bombarded from all angles.  Now either regulate on these guys, or count me out of your forums.(Somehow, I can see you wanting that)...
Typhy

Woot

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 05:23:47 pm »

Personaly, I think that you all should just drop it, Sin says that he didn't delete them, he's the only one who really knows wether he did or not, I'm not saying that he did, and I'm not saying that he didn't, I just would like to say to all of the moderators, whoever deleted them should know not to do this in the future. Rapid, I know that you think that Sin did, I know that Sin says that he didn't. I think that it this should be over now, if somthing like this happens again, I will be behind Rapid all the way. I won't point any fingers at Sin sence I don't know wether he did or he didn't, I will just say, that one of you moderators did it, and I ask you not to do it again.

-Typhy

"Work is punishment for failing to procrastinate effectively." - National Association of Procrastinators<br /><br />Kerry & Edwards in 04' <br />Knowles for US Senate
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2002, 07:17:26 pm »

Yahhhhhh, as if anybody is supposed to believe that.  Especially when you claim you've only messed around with Brain's post, yet I have posted at top the post where you fucken Modified it and made it say Assassin Killing Rapid.  LMAO fucken Liar.  You just got caught lying bitch.

Retard, I just checked and your original post has not been modified at all. That means one of either two things. One, you are stupid and pointed the gun at yourself which is highly likely. Or two, you thought that you could do that, blame it on Assassin, and get away with it. Either way, Assassin (or anyone for that matter) did not touch your post.

The posts he deleted where the ones on how I felt about Dest's idea in response to people's comments towards me.  You see, dumbaSs is trying to delete all my worthy posts and leave my "joke" posts around to make me look bad and him good.  He deleted the post where I pointed out to Pyrex to stop Brown Nosing aSs and claimed he owed me.  I told him that aSs has never owned me in these forums or in RS.  In fact, he comfortably placed himself out of the CB's against us to avoid being personally defeated.  He removes my posts in which I defend myself against people's BS, and leave behind my pointless posts that I do messing around(There's some Moderating for you).  This is his way of "getting back at me" for trully 0wn1ng him and all his arguements against me.  You see, being in my position and having all these assholes team up against me, goes to show that there's NOT 1 PERSON ALONE that can stand vs me 1 vs 1.  They all end up ganging up on me and eventually, they start to get a "kick" out of it.  What gets me, is the way this is allowed and certain people act as if it's all being handled properly(Bondo).   No it's not and deleting my good posts, and leaving my shitty ones to "make me look dumb" is far from what I think you want your Moderators to be doing in this forum.  With this type of corruption going on, I will soon leave these forums for good and let you all be computer geeks attacking each other, rather than sharing thoughts and exchanging good pleasant stories.  I sit here and am the one bombarded, and all I do is stick up for myself and this is the abuse I get in return.  It's ok, because you will still sit there frustrated when I kill you in games and give you a good <HUMP>.  You will just have your "Private Forum"(this one) to talk shit behind my back and I won't even feed into it.

As for your other posts, I know I have deleted some of your posts lately, along with multiple posts from others such as SK. There has a been a lot of spam and I for one will not hesitate to remove it as instructed. As for the particular posts you whine about, I have no clue what you are referring nor do I truly care. If I deleted it, it was spam. As highly as you may think of yourself, you are not worth my time to start a pointless fight with.

Mauti, you got a problem  A Clan Leader is being disrespected and I am trying to hold my ground while being bombarded from all angles.  Now either regulate on these guys, or count me out of your forums.(Somehow, I can see you wanting that)...

Don't go crying to Mauti because you got your spam deleted and think there is a giant conspiracy amongst the mods to spite you. Also, it is usually a good idea to threaten people with something they don't want to happen, not something they pray for every time they log into your spam.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
.vooDoo.
God bless the freaks

.:N|General Billy likes his salad tossed!

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 09:12:39 pm »

Don't go crying to Mauti because you got your spam deleted and think there is a giant conspiracy amongst the mods to spite you. Also, it is usually a good idea to threaten people with something they don't want to happen, not something they pray for every time they log into your spam.

can i join the conspiracy, Grin Shocked Cheesy
Disclaimer: This is a  joke and need to post a disclaimer before Rapid got into a tizzy about it. Wink

.:Voodoo:.
Adult Gamers Alliance
*DAMN Battle League Administrator 2002 - 2004 Retired
Brothers of Chaos - Winners of *DBL Raven Shield Season 8 with 14-0 Record
*DAMN Mauti
Webmaster

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2002, 04:27:52 am »

Rapid check your words. I can only repeat myself:

Fifth and last Rapid please learn to post with less emotions and don't blow every small issue up as it would be a conspiracy against you.

I think you are selfish and may you should come down from your trip that all are against you. As Ace stated your post hasn't been modified in anyway it records always the date when someone modifies your post. Yours is untouched at the time I'm posting this. Don't take drugs Rapid instead drink some beer and relax  Wink

*DAMN: One Worldwide Gaming Community
since 13th June 2000
www.damnr6.com | army.damnr6.com
10 last played songs - CLICK ME!
Destructo
Special Forces

Bucc, take a shower you stink like Detroit.

« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2002, 09:12:12 am »

And the person who deleted my Flash sig is a fuckin deadbeat....

Kami, I don't care if it is spelt wrong.
Mr. Lothario
Special Forces
God bless the freaks

Suck mah nuts.

« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2002, 11:28:59 am »

Don't worry about it, Dest. I've had three image sigs, each of which was deleted. Thus my current signature.  Grin

"How is the world ruled and how do wars start? Diplomats tell lies to journalists and then believe what they read." - 19th-century Austrian press critic Karl Kraus

Rule 37: "There is no 'overkill'. There is only 'open fire' and 'I need to reload'". -- Schlock Mercenary
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2002, 04:56:49 pm »

Ace, you're fucken calling me a liar?  Fuck You fool!  You're the fucken retard sticking up for your retard Moderator aSs.  How do I know aSs modified that fucken post?  He did it before, I fixed it to look so Rapid was killing aSs.assin and he fucken changed it back, and I posted this!  I am not as stupid as you look Ace.  And for you to call me a fucken liar trying to make aSs look bad?  WTF!  I dont care to waste my time and if you properly look up that post you'll see that someone with and IP OTHER THAN MINE MODIFIED MY POST TO MAKE IT SAY ASSASSIN KILLING RAPID.  Not the other way around.

Mauti, you need to get off the trip that I'm the one making it sound more than what it is. IT IS MORE THAN WHAT IT IS as is because YOUR MODERATORS are fucking with my posts to try and make me look dumb.  Of course, you dont want to see this, more or less like you didnt want to believe Nixon was a DisneY and was delibaretely messing with my clan's score and stats.  You see, you thought I was full of it back then and I was the one making it sound as if others were out to fuck with me.  In the end, I was right.  Nixon proved his ways were fucked up by fucking up again, and aSs admitted to having fucked with my posts back then.  The asshole did it before and I got very pissed, and the asshole is doing it again and I'm pissed.  What pisses me off more, is you Mauti and your view on how perfect your moderators are.  Why in the fuck would I waste all this energy pointing all this out if I didn't feel strong about it?  And why is it you don't respect Clan Leaders and at least give your Moderators a word of Advice on their "Moderating".  Sure I've posted a couple funny emoticon posts, but that doesn't mean go delete my important ones that prove my points against the shit talkers.  By deleting those posts, it makes it look as if people stated their feelings and they were true since I didn't respond to them.  I did respond to them.  It was the Fucked Up moderators trying to make me look bad that deleted my answers to those claims.  That's what Pisses me the Fuck off. Angry

Assassin(Since he's been warned before not to fuck with my posts) and Give Ace a warning not to fuck with my posts.  That's all I ask.  aSs will forever continue this BS and it needs to be stopped now.  The guy doesn't play any games on GR and shouldn't even be allowed to moderate a community he "retired" from.  It's about having positive cool people that get along with everyone for moderators, and not childish ones like Nixon was and let them fuck with people's emotions with their Moderator Power.

Stop disrespecting me as a Clan Leader Mauti, and at least show me that you're against that type of abusive behavior.  If you go on believing that aSs didn't modify my post, and you don't checking it, and you come back and tell me it hasn't been modified(when I know for a FACT he did as I seen him do it once, I changed it back, and now he did it again), then you're just disrespecting me and my valid complain.  I never disrespected you Mauti and have always looked up and done my best to show you respect and only expect that you would do the same back and show me that respect back.
PsYcO aSsAsSiN
*DAMN Staff
God bless the freaks

A blast from the past...

« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2002, 05:00:12 pm »

Rapid, no one gives a fuck if you are feeling slighted in any way, shape, or form. If you dont like how these forums run, you dont have to come here. We dont need to put up with your bullshit and other conspiracies.

It has always been like this ever since you entered the *DAMN forums. First it was a conspiracy by everyone but AK to knock you of the ladder, now it appears that you think there is a conspiracy among the moderators to altar your posts. You truly are a dumbass...maybe if you would have gone to a real college or gone into the military, you would have had the self-discipline and knowledge to think before you act/type.

Rainbow 6/Rogue Spear/Ghost Recon/Raven Shield/America's Army/XBOX 360: Mighty Bruin

-retired- (MIA 6/17/02)
Hasta la vista, baby!  Embarrassed
Co-Leader, clan PsYcO.

Clan PsYcO - 11/01/00 - 02/08/02
R.I.P. Grifter
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2002, 06:38:02 pm »

Listen FuckFace aSs, easy for you to act like that since you're the on the side of the coin that can act like that since you're a moderator and can act innocent to make yourself "look" good.  Lucky for you they got your back, but as soon as they see the IP Logs, they'll see the real deal and do away with you for acting so innocent this whole fucken time.  You've lied that you didn't modify my posts, but the IP's will show otherwise as soon as they're looked at.

BTW, good act.  Way to piss me off by modifying my post, and then attacking my being mad for it.  Wow, what a way you work aSs.  I just hope Mauti is not blinded this time like he was with Nixon and Punishes your Lying that you didn't do it when it was all so clear you did.  Hell, I wouldn't be arguing if I didn't know I was right!  I never argue if I don't have facts of the situation, and after knowing that you were the one to modify it once, me fix it, then you came back and modified another time, the same way you did it back in the DisneY days, it is beyond clear.  Ace wouldn't spend the time to modify my post to have it say Assassin Killing Rapid.  He don't give a fuck!  You did this shit to piss me off and set me off for you to attack the way I act when I'm pissed  off, except you have NO ROOM TO DO it.  Others can say something, YOU CAN'T because YOU CAUSED IT.  It's like setting up a trap, having someone fall for it, and then taunting them for falling for it.  I'm sure Mauti is not the type to tolerate that.  Didn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out neither bud.  It was so easy to see thru that play, I can't believe you even attempted it.

After all I done for our friend(I considered him a friend even though we had petty arguements over a video game) that past away and these assholes treat me like this!  Fuck This Shit and these fucked up ass forum moderators man!

Mauti, show me some respect and regulate on this aSs.hole
electronicjo
Special Forces

up from a sub 60 feet below...

« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2002, 06:51:35 pm »

...Hell, I wouldn't be arguing if I didn't know I was right!  I never argue if I don't have facts of the situation...

Just like the incidident when you first heard of Typhy's banning. You immediately had a tantrum, and brought it the forums calling it a "sabotage" and "terrorist act." AND you still believe that!
AK_Rap1d
« Reply #17 on: August 01, 2002, 07:02:13 pm »

What do you call when a member of an opposing enemy clan turns in Chat Logs to get a member of our clan banned from the place we simply goto find games(GR), and then have the whole Enemy clan backing up their members actions and glorifying his move then bud?  Tell me what you call that then smartass?
Precious_Roy
« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2002, 07:12:49 pm »

All in favor for ignoring every post rapid makes from here on out, say "Aye".

Ignoring Romeo and Juliet(Peekay) was pretty effective back in the day, i don't see why the same wouldn't  apply to Rapid.

Therefore, let me be the first.

Aye.
Ace
Resident Ass
God bless the freaks

« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2002, 07:20:28 pm »

Rapid, I highly suggest following Mauti's advice and laying off the drugs. :P

First, let me clarify what moderators can and cannot do. We can modify and delete posts and entire threads. cannot see anyone's IP (although I sometimes wish Mauti would give us that access). We can see when a post was last modified, if ever. We cannot see how many times it has possibly been modded, by who, or by what IP. As for what Mauti can do, I know it is a lot, but I'm not sure exactly how detailed the logs are (i.e. I don't know if he knows everytime a post was modded and by who). In any case, when Assassin, Mauti, and myself have ALL said that the post was not modded, I don't think you should continue with your pleas because they will only fall on deaf ears. Honestly, you have no room to be calling me or Assassin out as moderators especially after Mauti has posted supporting our claims that we did not do anything. We have both been moderators on this site for a long time, and you have been nothing but trouble in your time here.

I personally would urge Mauti to give your a short ban of some sort to serve as a warning. I think it would give you a chance to cool off, and it would give us here a much needed break from the stupid fighting.

There are only 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads