*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 17, 2024, 12:32:40 am

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  Cocobolo Mods (Moderators: Cobra6, Cocobolo)
| | |-+  A Request for Coco
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Request for Coco  (Read 1633 times)
CaPtAiNs_StRiPeS

Pararemus

« on: April 27, 2003, 06:50:04 pm »

Ok for a mod im making for UO at the moment id like to borrow some textures if thats ok, ive tried to make it a mod with yur kind of feel to it but feel free to tell me its too close to plagarism. Anyhow i wud like to use if possible:

+The Desert BDU Pattern from USOps Nothing else jus the pattern
+The Pocket Texture Armpatch from the same mod
+The NVG Texture from USTAC -modified slightly
+An SAH texture of a single black pouch.
+Modified Customs helmet and goggles texture from USTAC

That covers it, if yu would like before its release i would be more than happy to make a version available to you before even beta testing so you can guage whether yu like the way in which the textures have been used and then i will change them to allow for the extent yu feel they my be too similar to something yu've done. All other textures ive done using bits from UO and off of Specwargear so hopefully yu shudn't feel its too like anything yu've done.

Thanks

~Captains_Stripes

Until the end, always ready...
CaPtAiNs_StRiPeS

Pararemus

« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2003, 08:46:06 pm »

In fact heres a page where i've got two small pics of a couple of skins done so far, if yu have a look see if they look to copied. I know i keep saying that and then have to say i havent copied but I really dont want to release a mod that is branded as a blatent rip off of your work so im being very careful.

Thanks

Captains_Stripes

Cocobolo
God bless the freaks

Audaces Fortuna Iuvat..

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2003, 12:35:37 am »

The skins look cool, been a while since I looked at any RS stuff. The only thing I see there that I'd want you to change is the goggles on the green beret character, they are exactly the same so I'd like you to at least change the color and shine on them some. It looks like you have some skills, I bet you could create whatever textures you wanted just by looking at an example and emulating it. Whatever you use of the textures you named, please change something about them so that they are different in some noticeable way.
Danka,

Official Plankholder
DTD Pro Mod Team
Cocobolo Ops Modifications
http://www.planetrainbowsix.com/dtd

Rigid Ice

Why dodge bullets when you can just suck 'em all in!??

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2003, 01:22:25 am »

hey captain, i got some goggles you could use, I could always make new ones, rather than taking "custom made"- i feel bad taking from other modders, maybe i could make some of the things you want, otherwise, i dont want to be affiliated with the "mod stealer" and may break away from the team

Silent Strike Mod almost ready for public distribution- get feedback from beta testers, put up final mod, put up site, and voila! Maybe a couple days or week (s) remaining!- web space down- cancelled for the moment
CaPtAiNs_StRiPeS

Pararemus

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2003, 11:16:35 am »

Sure no worries Coco. Rigid if you could make some nice looking goggles id be more than happy, if yu wana help and make me some textures then id be eternally greatful.

Rigid Ice

Why dodge bullets when you can just suck 'em all in!??

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2003, 05:29:52 pm »

Hey Captain, I could make any type of goggle, any color too. For now, I've already made some goggles- may not be realistic, but I could always make some just as easy. (The pictures of urban medium, and euro medium have the goggles I was talking about- my marine one has some new goggles, but you haven't seen any updates yet Shocked) o well, just tell me what u want the goggles to look like- what colors, etc.

Silent Strike Mod almost ready for public distribution- get feedback from beta testers, put up final mod, put up site, and voila! Maybe a couple days or week (s) remaining!- web space down- cancelled for the moment
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads