*DAMN R6
.:Navigation:| Home | Battle League | Forum | Mac Downloads | PC Downloads | Cocobolo Mods |:.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 18, 2024, 10:23:54 pm

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
One Worldwide Gaming Community since 13th June 2000
132954 Posts in 8693 Topics by 2294 Members
Latest Member: xoclipse2020
* Home Help Search Login Register
 Ads
+  *DAMN R6 Forum
|-+  *DAMN R6 Community
| |-+  General Gossip (Moderators: Grifter, cookie, *DAMN Hazard, c| Lone-Wolf, BTs_GhostSniper)
| | |-+  Show some RESPECT pls. tnx.
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Show some RESPECT pls. tnx.  (Read 792 times)
Banders answering machine
« on: June 21, 2001, 05:52:39 am »

LOL!

Yes of course - i heard from individuals which can play exactly the same game for 10 years or longer, saying gg, gga, fuck, shit and LAAAG 10 million times during that period and feel very entertained by the same (odd) sounds, go codes, maps, guns, skins and other stuff.

i figured out there are some guys who like to bash at maps mods and stuff like this.

listen: if u dont like them. its okay. but dont be like brewski who comes into a SK&BO host (r6) on gameranger and starts to annoy us(me) with bashing on *DAMN maps (they sux, this map is shit ... etc.). When i asked Host (from my Clan) to boot him (not meant honest lol) he suddenly claimed: Who do u think u are? Telling Host to boot me. I said i think i am Bander and Host is in my Clan. If someone doesnt like maps or cant handle em he shall host his own maps or whatever. (Brew handles all maps very good thats why i wonder why he feels necessary to complain - even when he knows damn is a mod maker clan also).

Enough: i got no prob with brewsk. u guys who know nothing about modding and are just r6 players maybe have no clue what a LOAD of work modding is. maybe this is the reason why u fire off such damn comments.

btw: my own mod POA (with an excellent ITF ported Gunsound add on) is downloaded 250 times so far.
I guess u should substract those 250 from all those  from who u claim they would not like mods.

For me r6 would be hell boring when i would still use the original r6. haha - no i am not that easy to satisfy.
and i dont think a new reticule makes your r6 game crash. lol. or lag more. hehe.

But i think all those "bashers" just came back from RS to R6 and "forgot" that after half an year or so it can be very odd. Ratatatatat laaag. Hooooosted.

Also i figured out: Whos able to mod r6 can mod all games. For excemple i tried BG and modded a character straight on the first attemt. Was easy. Almost as easy for an U.S. Vet to kill me on Killhouse by running past me. But its not so stereotypic boring and u can use ur phantasie and creativity. (not only: shall i rush or snipe lol).

But its that easy:
U dont like mods? its okay. Then join no-mod hosts and dont get some.

But PLEASE: Dont be cocky and step on our "modmaker" nerves with pointless and useless comments like those. its obvously when u come to a r6 mod makers and clan site - that u will piss people on when bashing their work. Same in their hosts.
tnx.

and have fun - either with or without mods Wink

*DAMN Bander
« Last Edit: January 01, 1970, 01:00:00 am by 1029654000 » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to:  

Ads